Listing monitored by Mobile Skips

5.0 (1,054)
  • Timeliness
    5.0 (1,052)
  • Job Satisfaction

Was so quick and easy to organise

Will definitely order again. So easy to order online, no scratches taken out of concrete driveway when delivering or removing and size is great to get rid of all your rubbish!! I also like that you can lock the lid so other people can’t dump unwanted items.

Needed a no hassle service.... and got it!

Good information before the delivery, bin arrived within promised window and was picked up similarly.

Only thing that may catch out some folks is you need to lift your items over the back edge into the bin. As long as you can lift the item to shoulder height though you should be fine.

Definitely recommend this service.

Natasha T.Mobile Skips

Your loyalty means everything to us. Thank you for being a customer and for the 5 star rating, Rogan!

AMAZING SERVICE

Service was prompt, friendly and informative, from booking through to delivery and collection.

I had questions about what could be put in the skip and got a call-back quickly with all the information I needed.

The driver (Richard) was really friendly and contacted me before delivery.

Was very impressed with this excellent service - and would highly recommend!

Natasha T.Mobile Skips

Michael, we know you had many options to choose from, we thank you for choosing us.

Clare
ClareGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Reliable and great customer service

Ideal for cleaning up around the house. Highly recommended. It is easy to book a skip and the service is adaptable, flexible to individual requirements. The customer service is excellent.

Natasha T.Mobile Skips

Clare, thank you for being a Mobile Skips customer. We sincerely appreciate your business and hope you come back soon!

Andrew
AndrewGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great service supplied

I was very happy with the size of the trailer supplied and the service provided by Brian was really helpful. I will definitely use this service again in the future.

Natasha T.Mobile Skips

Thank you, Andrew. We hope to have the pleasure of doing business with you in the future.

Neelam
NeelamGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Must use Skip Service Melbourne!

Great, fast and reliable service. Cant ask for more. Would highly recommend to all of those looking for a simple and easy way to dispose of their house hold rubbish

Natasha T.Mobile Skips

Mobile Skips has the best customers! Thank you sooo much for your support, Neelam!

Phil
PhilGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great Service

Richard was a great communicator and delivery and pick-up was seamless, Great all round service. Easy to fill and was able to remove a lot of old rubbish. would recommend

Natasha T.Mobile Skips

We are always trying our best to make customer experience memorable, and we’re glad that we’ve achieved it! Thanks a lot Phil.

Michael
MichaelVictoria

What a service!

I have used mobile skips 4 times now. Always on time and friendly service. Will definitely use again. Being a small business owner it works out cheaper than the recycling centre

Natasha T.Mobile Skips

You’re the best, Michael. Thank you again for sharing such a positive experience.

Mutski
MutskiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great service,

Great service. Was kept up to date with the entire process and they have some great PDFs which are clear and easy to understand exactly what you can & can't put in the skips. We had the skip booked for the entire weekend, delivered Friday arvo and to be picked up Monday morning. The skip arrived and was nice and clean (as clean as you'd expect a skip) and didn't smell or anything like that. We got excited and filled the skip Friday night so contacted Dave and he came and picked it up first thing Saturday morning. Having a lid and padlock meant no sneaky neighbours could drop stuff in it (not that they could have as we'd filled it to the top!). Will be using them again.

Natasha T.Mobile Skips

Mutski, thank you so much for taking the time to leave this excellent review. We really appreciate your business. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future.

Amanda Morris
Amanda MorrisGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Awesome service!

Brian dropped off the bin at the exact time he quoted and picked up quickly when it was required. Thanks Brian for your service! Would definitely recommend Brian to anyone.

Natasha T.Mobile Skips

We can’t thank you enough for your kind review, Amanda. See you again soon.

Sam M.
Sam M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service from Adrian from Mobile Skips

Service was very professional, was punctual, which is important, being a builder. with many places to be.
Adrian texted me, to let me know how far off he was, which saved me quite a bit of time, so I could get on to other work.
I also had some rubbish at home, which I took the trailer with me and Adrian picked it up from my home, after I had filled it.
Will definitely use them again.

Aaron
AaronGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very easy to organise

The skip was dropped off within 48 hours of order and it was exactly what we wanted and needed. We weren’t sure about what size we needed but it was perfect for what we were after.

Natasha T.Mobile Skips

We so appreciate you taking the time to share your experience at Mobile Skips, Aaron.

Mustafa
MustafaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best thing when moving houses

On time delivery great service. Ive been using mobile skips for 3 years now and will continue for as long as this service is available. Geoff is very easy and flexible to get a hold of. Never disappointed me and always delivered/picked up on the day he said he would. I simply make a call give a day for drop off and its there followed by a text message confirming pad lock codes. And i can be parked on the street with out a permit keeping your driveway free for your car.

Natasha T.Mobile Skips

Mustafa, thank you so much for taking the time to send this! Everyone here at Mobile Skips loves to know that our customers enjoy what we do.

John
JohnGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Reliable

I've used Richard several times to help me remove waste from my apartment renovation site and he has been really helpful and reliable. He was able to get the skips into a very tight basement car park spot, making life easier for me.

Natasha T.Mobile Skips

We’re very grateful for customers like you and hope you stick with us for years to come, John!

John
JohnGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Easy delivery and no fuss. No damage to the driveway.

Skip was delivered on time and picked up when agreed. Was kept informed at all times by Richard of when the delivery was due and received a text message when it was removed..

Natasha T.Mobile Skips

Thanks for taking the time to post this! We really appreciate it. John.