Mobvoi Ticwatch E

• Battery Life
liam c.
liam c.

Terrible quality

My title says it all, bought a ticwatch, did all the recommended things to make sure the battery gets full potential and last for less then half a day, with flight mode enabled just over half a day.
I contacted them about this issue and all they offered for 30% off a new watch!
Absolute crap.
Stay away from Mobvoi products!

Purchased at Mobvoi for $300.00.

Joan C.
Joan C.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Clear display, poor battery!

Very difficult to set up with limited instructions or information about the apps that seem to default on loading. Great watch faces. But battery life is the killer. Having to charge twice within 24 hours even in flight mode overnight is just unacceptable, and there are cheaper alternatives that have a better battery life. Contacted Mobvoi support but unable to help as all their suggestions were already being tried.

Purchased in July 2020 at Amazon for $130.00.

Arvin V.
Arvin V.Perth, WA

Excellent value

Purchased in July 2018 at Mobvoi for $169.00.

Smart Watches / Fitness Trackers

Find out how Mobvoi Ticwatch E compares to other Smart Watches / Fitness Trackers

AbigailC
AbigailCQueensland

Brilliant

Love my watch! Works fantastically! Brilliant and accurate tracking of all my activities, and I love that it can figure out what exercise I am doing and will count my reps. Only problem is that it isn't water proof and needs to be charged every 36hours

Purchased in May 2018.

timberau
timberauBrisbane

Hardware not bad, wear os buggy and eventually broke

Purchased in November 2017 for $189.00.

Top 5 Smart Watch Brands for Women

Smart Watches are a convenient and stylish way for women to keep track of their health, socialise with friends and family, and stay organised amid the business of life. Now there are more smart watches designed for women than ever before.

Isabella G.
Isabella G.30 Nov 2020
top-5-smart-watch-brands-for-women
Eranga
ErangaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Pretty Good product

Bought it as I want to monitor my heartbeat more often and also monitor a daily steps I do. This was a pretty good watch which I bought online from Mobvoi, which was on offer. Have been using it for almost a year now and love it. The only trouble I had is, it sometime disconnect from my phone.

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Halo
HaloPerth, WA

Good value.

Only had it two months but going well so far. I treat watches pretty hard and it's coping so far. Connectivity was poor at the start but has settled down following a factory reset. Would get two days max out of the battery so remember to charge daily. Good smart watch for the price.

Date PurchasedAug 2018
Brogan C
Brogan CAU

Great for the price

I bought this watch because I wanted a cheap smartwatch for my first one and I have to say it's the best watch, the battery lasts me all day easy with at least 50% left, the quality is great, has all the features you want. The best part about it is it's just as good as the big brands only affordable :)

Date PurchasedJune 2018
Sanjeet N
Sanjeet NCranbourne North

Wonderful watch at a great price

I've been using this watch from the past 2 months and I'm totally happy with it. It comes with Google's flagship OS - Wear OS. You can change as many faces using the built-in or third party apps. What's more, it has a Heart rate sensor too. The apps work perfectly. The only thing it misses is payment.

Date PurchasedMay 2018
Smart Watches / Fitness Trackers

James
JamesGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Poor battery life.... Thats it.

All the smart watch is similar in fuction and battery life is important to me. I bought a Ticwatch S and have to charge every night. Its a pain. 200 dollars is affordable price? Must be joking. Their ads shows more thin and attractive watch which they dont make. Actual watch is bulky on my wrist and not comfy with my long sleeve shirt. They shouldnt do that. Shame....

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Dom S
Dom SAU

Good affordable smartwatch

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
Haydos
HaydosCanberra

Perfect budget smartwatch

This watch is a great buy for the money spent. Its not the best looking watch but my black one looks best of the three available. Battery life is good and its pretty study. The stock software is pretty annoying but you can disable it by not installing the companion app on the phone.

Date PurchasedDec 2017
Manmeet G.
Manmeet G.NSW, 2077

Great watch!

I use it for seeing what's next on my calendar, tracking steps and heart rate, and reading incoming notifications. Much better form factor than the Ticwatch S, and the only difference is the GPS location (both have it, the s has it in a different place). Battery life lasts a day easily/

Date PurchasedSept 2017
Jek Ng
Jek NgPerth

Great smartwatch

This is a great smartwatch. I got it when it was on kickstarter but it is now available through their webstore on [weblink removed]
The watch runs for a day on a single charge. The step counter is very accurate and it has a heart rate monitor as well.

The only downside is that it is quite thick for a watch but not much thicker than the Huawei one.

Date PurchasedNov 2017