Modern Group NSW, Sydney Roofing

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Top quality work.

Our roof was looking a little sad and needed a good work over. After the order was lodged we were phoned and told when the work would be started. Dan from the trade team rang a week before told us the day he and his team would start. They were there at 7:30 on the day nominated and completed the whole job by the end of the next day. They worked very hard for the 2 days and made a fantastic result of our roof. They cleaned up after they had finished and we were very pleased with the whole process. Our house looks bran new again. Thank you to the Modern Group.

Very happy,

Arlene and Bruce Bartlett.

Northmead NSW.

Sandra S.

Sandra S.Sydney, NSW

Excellent job

Very pleased with the work carried out, Sharn was terrific doing a thorough job and cleaned up everything as he went along. He informed us each day what he would be doing and was very polite and courteous. A great worker. Thank you so much.

Modern GroupModern Group

Hi Sandra! We are so pleased you've had a great experience and will be sure to pass on the kind words to Sharn! :)

Kind Regards,
CAS

Jodie C.

Jodie C.Sydney, NSW

Highly Recommend Modern

Modern GroupModern Group

Thank you Jodie! We will pass along your kind words to all our team. :)

Roofing Companies

Find out how Modern Group NSW, Sydney Roofing compares to other Roofing Companies

Colin Mott

Colin Mott

WE HAD THE PROBLEM, THEY FIXED IT

We decided to put solar panels on the roof of our house. Before that was done I wanted the roof to be cleaned and renewed. I contacted Modern and from the get go it ran smoothly. I had a timeline for this to be done and Modern more then achieved that without fuss. The job was fully explained and carried out very professionally, cannot be happier. On completion of the job I rang the company twice only to be told that the person I needed to speak to was busy and that he would ring me back, to this minute I have not heard from that person. This made me feel that once they had my credit card details that thats where the customer service ended, my only gripe.

Nath M

Nath MSydney, NSW

Complete ripoff. I will never use or recommend Modern!

Was quoted 7k, for complete roof restoration. Replace cracked tiles, replace all ridges and re-bed, clean and paint entire roof. Payment was made, work was completed. Then, they inform me that none of the work I was quoted for and payed for needed doing and all they did was paint the roof! I proceed to debate the fact I had paid for what I was quoted for and I wanted that work done or some form of discount. They proceeded to argue that it didn't need doing and that I wasn't entitled to a refund. After much arguing to and forth, they refunded $250. I had quoted for painting the roof for $2500. What a complete rort! Never ever will I use them again.

Kyle M.

Kyle M.Sydney, NSW

Very Disappointed

Job Satisfaction

Guttering and fascia covering.

The fascia was covered and the guttering was replaced on my home. The result was excellent. Scott did a great job on the installation. Happy that they did work in my area because it can be hard to get contractors to work at Douglas Park.

Phil D

Phil D

What a transformation

Having been in our house for 6 months we contacted Modern Group to restore our terracotta tiled roof. The ridge and roof tiles have been refitted and secured, the grouting updated and the tiles cleaned.

little academy

little academySydney, NSW

Very happy with the results

Very happy with the company's professionalism and end result. Would definitely recommend them for their roofing work. Pricing was competitive as well as I'd shopped around before going with Modern.

DavidM

DavidMSydney, NSW

Roof restoration including new Gutters, Fascias and Downpipes.

Rick D

Rick DSydney, NSW

Roof Repair

Excellent service :- Had an issue with the sealer they used when the repaired my roof - after 4 years of insulation- 1 phone call and they came out to inspect the issue and the very next day thy were back to replace the sealer on the roof - fantastic service - Chris was very helpful and arranged the tradesman immediately - great service

Louis

LouisSydney, NSW

Fabulous Roof

After an initial hiccup with the contract, Chris got on board and ensured all went well till the end. The result is fantastic. Luke and Bray did a great job.

Paul B.

Paul B.Sydney, NSW

Fantastic Roof Restoration

Highly recommend Modern Group Roof Restoration Team. Roof manager ,Chris, kept us informed at all times of the processes involved, while the workmanship of Peter and Jason could not be faulted.
We are delighted with the finished product.
Marilyn and Paul 15/8/19.

Angela

AngelaSydney, NSW

Terrible After Service

Modern Group sales are very pushy they convinced me to use them to redo my roof, waterproof no more leaks for 10 years guaranteed, 2 years later my roof still leaks and they have every excuse ready as to why it is not their fault, it is such a waste of money and really disappointed in their after service lack of care, I am out of pocket thousands of dollars with a roof that is just as bad as before only looks nicer. I would recommend to anyone save your money towards getting a new roof.

Quazi R

Quazi RSydney Surrounds, NSW

Like new

My roof looks like new after many years, the tradesmen did a great job and were very friendly. We are very happy and would recommend to others doing their roof too

Bob and Diane

Bob and DianeSydney Surrounds, NSW

Changed the look of our house

The restoration of our house and the granny flat roofs, and the change from a faded dark brown to Manor Red, certainly gave the building an upgrade. The job was done to suit our timeframe and was done very efficiently and professionally

GeorgeWO

GeorgeWOSydney, NSW

DO NOT make the same mistake

Prompt response and professional finish

This is the second time we have had our roof done by Modern. Our roof looks brand new even though it is nearly 90 years old. Every stage of the process was communicated to us via txt or email. The fellas worked had in the heat

Our roof looks brand new.

We are very happy with the result of our roof restoration. The tradesman was extremely professional and thorough. Our 30+ year old roof looks brand new. While the salesman was professional and provided a detailed scoop of works we were less than impressed with the sales approach. I don’t believe offering a price that is conditional on signing a contract on the spot is the best way to close the deal.

Nettie

NettieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very Happy with end Result

Very professional team, took all safety precautions and the end result to my 30 year old house, looks brand new, had this done a few years ago, same time as my number had it done by another company and mine still looks great whereas theirs has already shown signs of fading.