Moltex Oko

Moltex Oko

Brand Manager for Moltex? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4.5
    Jules
    JulesPerth, WA

No nappy rash at last!

I went looking for natural nappies due to my son's persistent nappy rash with various other brands. Have had no nappy rash with this brand for the first time, and just recently tried another brand again and back came the rash. He's so much more comfortable in these. Haven't had any trouble with leakages and find they fit really well. I'm not a real environmentalist or anything, but I'm a convert to these! Only downside is price but I'm happy to pay for a happy baby!

Brisbanite
    BrisbaniteSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent, safe and reliable ! the best

woodso
    woodso

Excellent Biodegradable nappy

This Moltex nappy is great and I love that it is biodegradable. They are reliable and do not leak which is a huge plus and reasonable to buy whilst doing something for the environment. I have tried a few other natural nappies on the market, but will only purchase Moltex from now on.
    Ecodirect website

penracer
    penracerSydney, NSW

Good but expensive and bulky

These nappies perform well and are well made however I find they are a bit bulky. They are quite high on baby's back which helps keep it all in, but sticks out over his pants. Otherwise they are great nappies- id rather bulky than leaky, and I've never had a leak with these. They are also on the expensive side.
    Good quality
    Bulky

Cat22
    Cat22Sydney

Great nappies

Soft, not too expensive, so much better for baby and the environment. My daughters have always been in MCN but when the youngest started daycare at the age of 2 not all that long ago we had to search for a disposable alternative. So glad we found these nappies. I am very concerned about the chemicals, chlorine, and non-breathability of standard disposables - these are a godsend.
    No nasty chemicals
    Could be a bit softer

The best baby products in 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
    the-best-baby-products-in-2020
    hayley75
    hayley75Nebo

great nappies

These nappies are a good fit and feel lovely and soft. They are absorbent and good for use overnight. I have not had any problems with them and no leaks. These nappies give the major brands a run for their money. The nappies keep my baby dry and are non irritable.
    Chlorine free and better for the environment.

hollyd81
    hollyd81AU

The best eco-nappy I have found...and I have tried a few!

PallasAthena
    PallasAthenaQueensland, Australia

Ecodisposables

The most comfortable ecodisposable for babies I trialled (compared to Bamboo and Nature Babycare), the biggest winner apart from its biodegradability was its breathability. In a warmer climate, some other brands made my baby's bottom like a sauna inside the nappy - super hot, sweaty, and prone to rashes. Moltex has breathability due to its lack of plastics, and its design is still great at stopping leaks, except for the very runniest of poos.
    Ecodisposable, breathable
    Expensive, not available at major supermarkets

thederbs
    thederbs

Indispensable!

I have used these nappies for both my children from birth to nappy free. I love them because they are perfume free, bio-degradable and made for sensitive skins. They have never leaked, do not smell and I would not use anything else. I highly recommend them for anyone seeking an alternative to the highly perfumed, synthetic and chemically laden commercial nappies on the shelves.

Simone5353
    Simone5353NORTH SYDNEY

The safest thing next to your newborns skin

When I had my baby I knew I wanted to keep them protected from harmful chemicals but the cloth nappies were too big. Moltex newborn nappies were the perfect fit and I was comforted knowing they were safe for my little ones skin and the least impact on the environment. Now I use the larger sizes at night and on holidays and cannot fault them for comfort and absorbency.
    Environmentally sound, non toxic for baby
    More expensive, hard to find

Megan B
    Megan BSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

The gentlest nappy...for so many reasons.

This nappy has no perfume, ie less chemicals near bub, and no chlorine in the absorbent pulp. I like how there is no ink on the outer layer, who needs pretty pictures on the outside of a nappy anyway! They fit really well, and so far have contained even "number threes". All the other nappies I have tried couldn't do that. They are the only nappy I know of that you can put in the compost.
    The least chemicals of any nappy I've tested. Very fast delivery. Discounts and promotions for subsequent boxes.
    Slightly more expensive than supermarket brands, but well worth it!

Cheburashka
    CheburashkaSYDNEY

Best we've used.

I really love these. As far as eco nappies go, these are the sturdiest and best performing ones we've come across. They are trim, have never leaked for us, are understated (I like simplicity!) and do not leave any rub marks on babe. They keep re-sealing well too after opening and closing a few times. I also tend to think these are the 'greenest' of the eco disposables on the market, in terms of materials used.
    High quality; absorbent; look good; VERY easy to buy online with excellent customer service;
    More expensive, but we've found worth it.

Alison Hewitt
    Alison HewittGranville

brilliant nappies

My three children (ages 6, 3 and 1) have used Moltex nappies since birth, the youngest is still in nappies, the 3 year old still overnight. I have used Moltex eco nappies for each of them ordered via EcoDirect and been very happy knowing that they are biodegradable, low allergen, organic, good quality, fresh and convenient. I have given them as gifts to other new mums and always had good feedback on them.
    low enviromental impact on disposal, no nappy rash for bubs.
    a tad pricey - but I thought it was worth it.

Mary32
    Mary32Australia

Great product that doesn't harm your most precious asset.

Eli
    EliAU

so dissappointing

We used these nappies for almost 2 years when our daughter was small(er), she's now 5. We used them because they were "compostable and eco-friendly", we recently emptied our home compost bins to find fully intact nappies and packaging, totally gross. So after 3 and a half to 4 years neither nappies nor packaging have composted, and we are left with a stinky heap of old nappies.
    kind to babies skin
    expensive, not compostable, not bio-degradable

Read more reviews - page 2