Tooshies Nappies

Crawler (6-11kg), Newborn (3-5kg), Infant (4-8kg), etc... (See All)
See the Best Disposable Nappies in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by tooshies

• Comfort
Leslie
LeslieSydney, NSW

The sizes are significantly smaller than other brands

Two times I have bought Tooshies. I won’t make the same mistake a third time. Their sizes are significantly smaller, although I check the recommended weight of my baby. In may case, it has been a waste of money.

Sara E.
Sara E.

By far the best I've used

Purchased in at Woolworths for $22.

Amanda U.
Amanda U.Sydney, NSW

Disappointing Quality

Bought these as I was wanting an eco friendly, non toxic nappy, but quite disappointed with the quality. The nappies are not soft at all, leak - especially with no.2's, straps constantly tear. Bought then on sale, costing 70c per nappy, and overall not happy with the Tooshies nappies.

Purchased in at Coles Supermarkets.

Comfort
Chantal
ChantalGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great nappies

I’ve used these when I’m not using cloth nappies and have never had an issue with leaking or rashes. Baby wears them overnight, about 12 hours, with no leaks. They do up fine, sizing seems a little bigger than other nappies of the same size but that hasn’t been an issue. I’m surprised by the negative reviews as we’ve never had an issue and have used multiple packs from newborn size to crawler size. Love that they are more eco friendly than other brands and work well for us, no leaks, no smells, comfy for bub, no tabs have broken on us either.

Purchased at Coles Online for $26.

Brittany
BrittanyDarling Downs, QLD

Wish I read the reviews first!!

Bought these because ideally I'd like to use chemical free stuff on bubba.
So disappointed. The fit is awful, they don't stay on, and they leaked every. Single. Time.
One morning I woke to find my newborn soaked from them leaking so badly.

Lisa C.
Lisa C.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Worst nappies ever

- cannot hold even one wee
- constant leaks
- terrible fit, way too small and narrow
- tabs break off
- tabs don’t stick at all - pop open and nappy falls off constantly
- Gave my son who has never had this before a red raw stingy bottom after 2 days of use
Hugest rip off ever.

Purchased in at Chemist Warehouse for $27.99.

Beth N
Beth NSydney, NSW

Leaks through every nappy

My 12 week old son has leaked through every single nappy we’ve used of these. Worst nappies we’ve tried. Not bothering to use the rest - what a waste! Tried them as I want to be as environmentally friendly as possible but now washing more clothes than before.

Purchased in .

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Christmas Gift Ideas for Mum

Avleen M.
Avleen M.
christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum

Absolutely terrible.

Absolutely terrible! Tabs snap off so nappy does not stay on. Occurs almost every single nappy. Nappy itself is also very firm like cardboard. Would definitely advise against this brand.

Kyle
KyleGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Worst nappies I have ever used.

These nappies are terrible. I bought them on special, thinking I was buying a premium brand (still at a premium price).
The fit is awful, the tabs break, and the nappies cannot hold more than one small wee without breaking and falling off. Don't even get me started on poo, just a mess. Like wearing no nappy at all, literally.
Would not buy again.

Purchased in at Woolworths for $20.

Lucy
LucyPerth, WA

Worst nappies I’ve ever used

These nappies are terrible, given to me by Woolworths as a substitute for huggies. The fit it terrible (sizing too small), most of them break when putting them on (tabs rip off), hardly stick meaning baby can rip them off easily, hold no more than one wee (even one wee can leak through) and they are so thin and they crumble then baby moves around. 100% wouldn’t recommend. Huggies are the way to go.

Purchased in .

Won't even hold one wee!

I've been using these for my newborn (7 days at today) and every wee soaks right through the nappy and soaks his clothing (and gets on whoever is holding him at the time). It actually goes through the nappy fabric, not through the leg holes or top! They look cute and I love that they're biodegradable but the lack of absorption is very frustrating. I won't be buying them again.

tooshies
Bec from tooshiestooshiesSend a private message

Worst nappies ever used.

I first got these nappies as my normal ones were out of stock. I will never buy these again as they tear very easily and don't hold very much.
My 18 month old son can tear these off by himself. Not take off, but tear off.
The Velcro tabs seem to be the weak spot as this is where all the years start.
Because they don't hold slot of liquid I use more than other brands because I have to change him more often which makes these the worst value for money of any nappies I have used.

Purchased in at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store for $17.

Jemima
JemimaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Don’t buy

These nappies are so bad my toddler can undo them in her sleep. And when we’re out during the day they only last 2 hours at most as they leak every time. Also causes nappy rash which we’ve never got in other brands.

Purchased in at Woolworths for $17.

Lil
LilSydney Surrounds, NSW

More softness in a paper bag

First and last time using these nappies. When I opened the packet I was shocked at the quality of this product. How can this company sell as eco friendly, and at cost equal to Huggies and other quality brands?

Purchased in for $18.

Jess
JessGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Leaks. Need I say more.

Nappies have one job. It's an absolute shame on the company that consumers trying to do a good thing by buying eco freindly nappies are then left regretting it. Company needs to do better.