8tooshies ECO Nappies

3.4

Ana M.
Ana M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Leaks every night

Leaking issues. Does NOT offer 12hr protection. Tabs completely disintegrated after 6 hours, every time. Waste of money as we only use disposables for night time. Very frustrated Show details
Cris
CrisMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

The best on the shelf!

After not being able to get my size 3 Huggies, baby love or rascal and friends at my local Cole’s one day my choices were cubs and Tooshies so hesitantly looking at the price tag I thought I’d give them a go. All I can say is what a find! Look past the price tag as these nappies are super absorbent, comfortable on baby’s skin, cleared up my boys nappy rash and holds full! Every single brand I have tried has atleast once leaked from wees or a poo explosion except this one! It is worth every dollar you spend! Nappies for boys generally only fill at the front and still leak even when dry at the back except for tooshies. When on sale I will definitely always stock up on these! Show details ·  1
Andrea
Andrea

Leak everytime

Great material yet absolutely useless nappies as they leak urine everytime our baby wees. So annoying all the extra work... Show details
tooshies   DM

Hi Andrea, We're so sorry you had this issue with our nappies! We'd love to learn more about your experience so we can ensure we fix any issues in the market. Please email us at info@tooshies.com.au. Thank you

Anita ONeill
Anita ONeill
  Verified Toddler

Love these nappy pants

I have used tooshies for both my boys and they are the best fitting nappies / nappy pants I’ve found. They are a little more expensive but we get them delivered direct each month and they truly are worth the extra. No nappy leaks, more absorbent and less nappy rash! Show details ·  1
Faithy
FaithyPerth, WA
  Fair Incentive Infant

Only diapers I buy!

Good for my precious baby and the environment and reasonably priced. 10/10 Show reply
Emma
EmmaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC
  Toddler

The Best

We have used Tooshies for both our sons over a 5 year period and would not recommend any other brand, although we have tried other sustainable products on the market. Tooshies are exceptional - completely breathable (no nappy rash here!) with full protection and comfortable. We have a subscription which offers savings on retail, and the Tooshies team are flawless in their communication. Call us crazy, but we recently stowed away Tooshies in our luggage for an overseas holiday so would not have to deal with the hassle of sub standard nappies while away. Our baggage was somewhat lighter on the return trip home! Show details ·  1
Andie T.
Andie T.2 posts
  Fair Incentive Newborn

Tooshies Eco Nappies: A New Parent's Ultimate Choice for Comfort and sustainability

Tooshies Eco nappies have been a game-changer for us with our newborn. Their eco-friendly design and excellent absorbency make them the best choice for our little one. The softness and fit provide comfort, and we appreciate the commitment to sustainability. Highly recommend for new parents! Show details ·  1
JesusIsKing
JesusIsKingGreat Southern, WA
Clement
ClementHunter Region, NSW2 posts
  Crawler

Affordable, cute and kind to the environment

We have used tooshies since birth on both of our children. We love the patterns, fit and feel of tooshies. The wipes are also incredible and aren’t really comparable to anything else on the market. Show reply
Anastasia P.
Anastasia P.2 posts

Never Going Back

This company has my absolute loyalty after supporting four of my boys - with one currently still in nappies. No leaking, no irritation, easy to use, better for the environment, subscription options, and good customer service. It's a no-brainer. Show details ·  1
Vaness Q
Vaness Q

Happy since birth

Tried a few brands when he was a newbown, liked tooshies the best for fit and more eco friendly. Been here ever since! Show reply
Catherine
CatherineGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

Love love love!

We just had our 3rd bubs and choose Tooshies as our go to newborn brand.

Love love love! Very impressed! They are a little larger than your typical brands but we just folded down the top (as everyone does anyway with umbilical cord). Leg fit for our man fantastic with no leakage. Tab stretch good and long, great for man with a big tummy.
Even my husband said he been really impressed and no complaints (he would previously switch nappy brands all the time if they leaked).

Cute packaging and print (oh and their aloe chamomile wipes heavenly when you dealing with a poo’y nappy). Big thumbs up Tooshies. Time to convert all the maternity wards to T team! Show details ·  1

Laura
LauraHobart, TAS

Sadly not good enough

I was so excited to try tooshies as I just don’t think I have it in me to do the whole reusable thing. However every time my little one pooped it leaked. Granted we did have leaks with Huggies but no where near as many. A friend of mine also experienced the same. They also feel really crispy and a bit rough. I felt mean using these over softer nappies. A shame because for a bio nappy the price is better than most but sadly just don’t quite meet the standard :(

I’m the current cost of living crisis it’s also difficult to pass up the cheaper softer nappies. As bad for the environment as they are, unfortunately nappies are just so expensive! Show details

rosewaine88
rosewaine88
  Infant

Best of the bunch

I am really shocked by these reviews, I’ve tried all of the eco nappies and found that tooshie’s are far better than the rest. They seem to absorb more than the others leaving less mess to clean off babies bottom. They don’t leak either, I won’t use another brand now. Show details ·  1
Jill
JillSydney, NSW14 posts
  Newborn

Not worth it- leaks every time

Received tooshies nappies was happy to try an eco friendly brand. I was very disappointed they leak everytime my son passed urine
It simply can no do it’s intended purpose. Show details
tooshies   DM

Hi Jill, We're so sorry you had these issues with our nappies!. We'd love to learn more about your experience so we can ensure we fix any issues in the market. Please email us at info@tooshies.com.au. Thank you

Jodie K.
Jodie K. · ECO Nappies

Why haven’t you recalled these nappies? They are clearly terrible and leak. We were so loyal to your brand before you changed your materials to this cheap and nasty version. Parenting is hard enough without having to deal with leaks and more laundry!

TOM Organic
TOM Organic   DM

Hi Jodie, thank you for reaching out, we do like hearing that you have had leaking nappies. Please email us at hello@tooshiesco.com and we will try and sort this out for you. Cheers :)

Ella H.
Ella H. · ECO Nappies

How long did your new babies last in the Newborn size? How many packets did you go through?

Compare all tooshies ECO Nappies listings
CategoryDisposable NappiesDisposable NappiesDisposable NappiesDisposable Nappies
FeaturesBiodegradable Materials and Eco FriendlyBiodegradable Materials and Eco FriendlyBiodegradable Materials and Eco FriendlyBiodegradable Materials and Eco Friendly
MaterialBambooBambooBambooBamboo