MooGoo Cream Conditioner

MooGoo Cream Conditioner

See the Best Shampoos & Conditioners in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by MooGoo

• Causes Irritation Yes (0) · No (3)
  • Smell
Sowmya
Sowmya

No use

I have dry and wavy hair. I did not find the conditioner conditioning my hair in anyway. I have used it for 3-4 months hoping to see results, but its of no use. My hair felt much better without using this product in fact.

Purchased in at Priceline for $17.50.

EJL
EJLSouth East Queensland, QLD

Genuinely can’t believe how good this is!

I stumbled across moo goo cream about 4 weeks ago. I thought I would try the conditioner but ended up getting the travel pack, which allowed me try both shampoo and conditioner.
I have baby gone hair, colour treated, curly with frizz, but healthy. I’m a devote Kerastace user for years. I’ve tried so many high end brands and can tell you that this is WAY better for my hair type.
After one use, the fizz has disappeared. The ends are silky soft. It styled without any product. Highly recommend it. Can’t wait to try more of their range!

Purchased in .

Emily G.
Emily G.Darling Downs, QLD

Great for curls!

I used this to start the Curly Girl method. After 1 week of washing with Moogoo Cream Conditioner by curls started to have more bounce and definition in them. I haven’t experienced any build up at all and have such soft hair. Just a little pricey.

Purchased in at Malouf Pharmacies for $17.95.

therevills
therevillsAdelaide

Excellent Conditioner

Andrew B
Andrew BMelbourne

It's pretty good

Simple Review as you want it to stop the flaking of the scalp.

I have enjoyed this product so far I just wish it foamed up more. As its not cheap I have to use at least 2 pumps to get things to foam up and sometimes 2 isnt enough. It's worth a try but not for everyone.

Hope it helps.

LilacWine
LilacWine

Good for dandruff but not great for my hair.

kate
kateSydney, NSW

Exellant to use and finish off with, leaves my hair so very soft.

I use MooGoo creams on my hair, and finish off with this cream conditioner and so very happy I tried it after reading product reviews on this cream for my itchy scalp, I also have psoriasis or I should have say did, as I don't have any trouble now. I'm so happy as MooGoo doesn't change to colour of my coloured treated hair and so is my hairdresser

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Christmas Gift Ideas for Mum

Avleen M.
Avleen M.
christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum
Christmas gift ideas for the beauty lover in your life

christmas-gift-ideas-for-the-beauty-lover-in-your-life
Emily
EmilyToowoomba

My favourite conditioner

I absolutely love this conditioner!! I have tried so many different natural conditioners in different price ranges and after searching for a long time i have found the perfect one. Conditions my hair so well (naturally curly/wavy/frizzy) and keeps its moisture long after washing out. I have not found another one that works so well for me. It also has the most beautiful smell - coconut fresh.

PERFECT PRODUCT...Without a doubt the best product on the market.

Cleared daughters eczma & very quickly. Very, very happy with the product.
A little high end when it comes to the price, I've never saved to bye shampoo
or conditioner BUT wouldn't have it any other way.

Penegeau
PenegeauSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not worth the price, won't buy again or recommend.

Heidi
HeidiGoldcoast

Fixed my 3 year dandruff problem!

I love the shampoo and conditioner so much! Had a severe dandruff problem for 3 years tried EVERYTHING and i mean everything and then came across this and it got rid of it instantly. Ive been using it for about a year now and my scalp is healthy, not itchy and dandruff free! Have to be generous with it and lather it in well but it cleans and hydrates my hair better than anything ive ever used and compared to other brands ive used i loose 50% less hair (my hair is very thick, curly, dead and pretty much straw from bleach and hair dye). Couldn't live without this product 11/10.

Shari
ShariAdelaide

I really wanted to love this...

I was so excited to try this product but unfortunately it's just not for my hair. My hair was hard to detangle while using it in the shower and was dry after washing. I had such high hopes for it because it sounds like it is just fabulous for others but my hair didn't want to come to the MooGoo party on this occasion.

Hanly11
Hanly11Sydney, NSW

Another Holy Grail Product From Moogoo!

I love Moogoo's line and use their products on a daily basis so I don't know what took me so long to try their shampoo and conditioner.. but I am SOOOO glad I finally did! I've tried high end, low end, natural and in between and this tops them all!! It is so hard to find a moisturising shampoo and conditioner that cleans your hair properly but leaves it moisturised and doesn't ultimately leave you with a sticky film covering the roots.

Definitely ANOTHER HOLYGRAIL STATUS product! Well done again MOOGOO! <3

dr_leecy
dr_leecy

Dreadful detangler

Tried this out based on other recommendations as I have an itchy scalp. At first I thought it was a reasonable conditioner and my hair felt / looked nice enough. However with regular use my scalp didn't become less itchy and I noticed my hair was increasingly hard to detangle after washing. It wasn't as noticeable for me as I have short hair but my daughter's long hair became really hard to detangle. weve since switched to another conditioner and the improvement was dramatic. I still have half a bottle left and I will be throwing it out.

Sciarchitect
SciarchitectAU

Can't Live Without It

I've been using this conditioner for a couple of years, and my hair is the healthiest and shiniest it's been in my life. We recently had a (terrible!) crisis where we ran out and the store we buy it from had no stock. In desperation I bought a bottle of a conditioner I used to buy before Moo Goo, and my hair hated me, quickly becoming dry and flat, until we got some more Moo Goo.

MooGoo conditioner feels rich and nourishing, and is able to make my hair very shiny even though it has no silicone that other conditioners use to make hair shiny.

I rarely use MooGoo shampoo because It's a little too gentle for me, but I discovered life can quickly go all to hell without MooGoo conditioner.