5MooGoo Cream Conditioner

4.1

74%13%13%

Causes Irritation  · No
3.2
Smell
3.5

rebecca.tara1997
rebecca.tara19972 posts

Holy Grail

Along with the Moogoo shampoo inuse this conditioner too. I find this works well wheb applied to scalp too as it states on the directions. I find my scalp is not irritated and i feel as though my scalp is much healthier and happier. This conditioner makes my hair soft and healthy. Although it is silicone free you need to give it time for your hair to adjust. At first it felt like it wasn't working but over time i noticed my hair was getting healthier and happier. Trust the process and you will see.
M H.
M H.South East Queensland, QLD4 posts

Shame it didn't work

Natural blonde, fine hair with some light foils and oily scalp. Tried shampoo and conditioner together for itchy scalp but only achieved very dry hair. I used the entire bottle so gave it a very good try but won't be buying again. Double quantity of shampoo required for each wash (I have always double washed) and conditioner left my hair dry and very hard to comb out after washing. Had high hopes but didn't deliver for me. Show details
Smell
Sowmya
Sowmya2 posts

No use

I have dry and wavy hair. I did not find the conditioner conditioning my hair in anyway. I have used it for 3-4 months hoping to see results, but its of no use. My hair felt much better without using this product in fact. Show details
EJL
EJLSouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts

Genuinely can’t believe how good this is!

I stumbled across moo goo cream about 4 weeks ago. I thought I would try the conditioner but ended up getting the travel pack, which allowed me try both shampoo and conditioner.
I have baby gone hair, colour treated, curly with frizz, but healthy. I’m a devote Kerastace user for years. I’ve tried so many high end brands and can tell you that this is WAY better for my hair type.
After one use, the fizz has disappeared. The ends are silky soft. It styled without any product. Highly recommend it. Can’t wait to try more of their range! Show details
Emily G.
Emily G.Darling Downs, QLD2 posts

Great for curls!

I used this to start the Curly Girl method. After 1 week of washing with Moogoo Cream Conditioner by curls started to have more bounce and definition in them. I haven’t experienced any build up at all and have such soft hair. Just a little pricey. Show details
Smell
therevills
therevillsAdelaide17 posts

Andrew B
Andrew BMelbourne15 posts

It's pretty good

Simple Review as you want it to stop the flaking of the scalp.

I have enjoyed this product so far I just wish it foamed up more. As its not cheap I have to use at least 2 pumps to get things to foam up and sometimes 2 isnt enough. It's worth a try but not for everyone.

Hope it helps.

LilacWine
LilacWine28 posts

kate
kateSydney, NSW11 posts

Exellant to use and finish off with, leaves my hair so very soft

I use MooGoo creams on my hair, and finish off with this cream conditioner and so very happy I tried it after reading product reviews on this cream for my itchy scalp, I also have psoriasis or I should have say did, as I don't have any trouble now. I'm so happy as MooGoo doesn't change to colour of my coloured treated hair and so is my hairdresser

Emily
EmilyToowoomba11 posts

My favourite conditioner

I absolutely love this conditioner!! I have tried so many different natural conditioners in different price ranges and after searching for a long time i have found the perfect one. Conditions my hair so well (naturally curly/wavy/frizzy) and keeps its moisture long after washing out. I have not found another one that works so well for me. It also has the most beautiful smell - coconut fresh.

SarBear
SarBear

PERFECT PRODUCT...Without a doubt the best product on the market

Cleared daughters eczma & very quickly. Very, very happy with the product.

A little high end when it comes to the price, I've never saved to bye shampoo

or conditioner BUT wouldn't have it any other way.

Penegeau
PenegeauSouth East Queensland, QLD129 posts

Heidi
HeidiGoldcoast

Fixed my 3 year dandruff problem!

I love the shampoo and conditioner so much! Had a severe dandruff problem for 3 years tried EVERYTHING and i mean everything and then came across this and it got rid of it instantly. Ive been using it for about a year now and my scalp is healthy, not itchy and dandruff free! Have to be generous with it and lather it in well but it cleans and hydrates my hair better than anything ive ever used and compared to other brands ive used i loose 50% less hair (my hair is very thick, curly, dead and pretty much straw from bleach and hair dye). Couldn't live without this product 11/10.

Shari
ShariAdelaide7 posts

I really wanted to love this

I was so excited to try this product but unfortunately it's just not for my hair. My hair was hard to detangle while using it in the shower and was dry after washing. I had such high hopes for it because it sounds like it is just fabulous for others but my hair didn't want to come to the MooGoo party on this occasion.

Hanly11
Hanly11Sydney, NSW6 posts

Another Holy Grail Product From Moogoo!

I love Moogoo's line and use their products on a daily basis so I don't know what took me so long to try their shampoo and conditioner.. but I am SOOOO glad I finally did! I've tried high end, low end, natural and in between and this tops them all!! It is so hard to find a moisturising shampoo and conditioner that cleans your hair properly but leaves it moisturised and doesn't ultimately leave you with a sticky film covering the roots.

Definitely ANOTHER HOLYGRAIL STATUS product! Well done again MOOGOO! <3