MooGoo Cream Conditioner

MooGoo Cream Conditioner

See the Best Shampoos & Conditioners in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

therevills

therevillsAdelaide

Excellent Conditioner

Andrew B

Andrew BMelbourne

It's pretty good

Simple Review as you want it to stop the flaking of the scalp.

I have enjoyed this product so far I just wish it foamed up more. As its not cheap I have to use at least 2 pumps to get things to foam up and sometimes 2 isnt enough. It's worth a try but not for everyone.

Hope it helps.

LilacWine

LilacWine

Good for dandruff but not great for my hair.

kate

kateSydney

Exellant to use and finish off with, leaves my hair so very soft.

I use MooGoo creams on my hair, and finish off with this cream conditioner and so very happy I tried it after reading product reviews on this cream for my itchy scalp, I also have psoriasis or I should have say did, as I don't have any trouble now. I'm so happy as MooGoo doesn't change to colour of my coloured treated hair and so is my hairdresser

Emily

EmilyToowoomba

My favourite conditioner

I absolutely love this conditioner!! I have tried so many different natural conditioners in different price ranges and after searching for a long time i have found the perfect one. Conditions my hair so well (naturally curly/wavy/frizzy) and keeps its moisture long after washing out. I have not found another one that works so well for me. It also has the most beautiful smell - coconut fresh.

PERFECT PRODUCT...Without a doubt the best product on the market.

Cleared daughters eczma & very quickly. Very, very happy with the product.
A little high end when it comes to the price, I've never saved to bye shampoo
or conditioner BUT wouldn't have it any other way.

penegeau

penegeauSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not worth the price, won't buy again or recommend.

Heidi

HeidiGoldcoast

Fixed my 3 year dandruff problem!

I love the shampoo and conditioner so much! Had a severe dandruff problem for 3 years tried EVERYTHING and i mean everything and then came across this and it got rid of it instantly. Ive been using it for about a year now and my scalp is healthy, not itchy and dandruff free! Have to be generous with it and lather it in well but it cleans and hydrates my hair better than anything ive ever used and compared to other brands ive used i loose 50% less hair (my hair is very thick, curly, dead and pretty much straw from bleach and hair dye). Couldn't live without this product 11/10.

Shari

ShariAdelaide

I really wanted to love this...

I was so excited to try this product but unfortunately it's just not for my hair. My hair was hard to detangle while using it in the shower and was dry after washing. I had such high hopes for it because it sounds like it is just fabulous for others but my hair didn't want to come to the MooGoo party on this occasion.

Hanly11

Hanly11Sydney

Another Holy Grail Product From Moogoo!

I love Moogoo's line and use their products on a daily basis so I don't know what took me so long to try their shampoo and conditioner.. but I am SOOOO glad I finally did! I've tried high end, low end, natural and in between and this tops them all!! It is so hard to find a moisturising shampoo and conditioner that cleans your hair properly but leaves it moisturised and doesn't ultimately leave you with a sticky film covering the roots.

Definitely ANOTHER HOLYGRAIL STATUS product! Well done again MOOGOO! <3

dr_leecy

dr_leecy

Dreadful detangler

Tried this out based on other recommendations as I have an itchy scalp. At first I thought it was a reasonable conditioner and my hair felt / looked nice enough. However with regular use my scalp didn't become less itchy and I noticed my hair was increasingly hard to detangle after washing. It wasn't as noticeable for me as I have short hair but my daughter's long hair became really hard to detangle. weve since switched to another conditioner and the improvement was dramatic. I still have half a bottle left and I will be throwing it out.

Sciarchitect

SciarchitectAU

Can't Live Without It

I've been using this conditioner for a couple of years, and my hair is the healthiest and shiniest it's been in my life. We recently had a (terrible!) crisis where we ran out and the store we buy it from had no stock. In desperation I bought a bottle of a conditioner I used to buy before Moo Goo, and my hair hated me, quickly becoming dry and flat, until we got some more Moo Goo.

MooGoo conditioner feels rich and nourishing, and is able to make my hair very shiny even though it has no silicone that other conditioners use to make hair shiny.

I rarely use MooGoo shampoo because It's a little too gentle for me, but I discovered life can quickly go all to hell without MooGoo conditioner.

missSydney

missSydneySydney

Much less hair breakage!

cjea

cjeaAU

Good Stuff, Recommend

Had An Itchy Flaky Scalp, Apparently Caused By Stress.
Used Moo Goo Shampoo And Conditioner, And Have Had A Big Improvement, No More Itch, Flakiness Went To, But Can Come Back After Hair Colour, But Keep Using Moo Goo It Will Go Away.
Good Australian Company. The Smell Is Pleasant Also, Product Is Natural.
Fixed My Scalp Condition
Nothing, Maybe A Bit Pricey, But Lasts A Long Time.

my review

my review

Very impressed

Winddy

WinddyWahroonga

love it!!!

It was firstly given to me with the shampoo as a free treat from moogoo. At that time I was using other conditioner which contains SLS and alcohol, SLS dries out skin and scalp, and I am not like that. So I used the free samples. The conditioner works great with the moogoo shampoo (which is pretty dry during washing). But only need a little bit and it gives me silky hair which lasts for days. How magic! > <
SLS/SLES free. milky smell. effect lasts for days. reasonable price.

Maria

MariaBrisbane

Great conditioner

I have been using the moogoo conditioner with the shampoo for 2 years and love it. You only need to use a little bit and it leaves my hair soft, smooth and manageable. I have thin flyaway hair and the conditioner is light enough to not weigh it down and to give my hair some body.
Smooth, soft and manageable hair. All natural ingredients.

Joa2909

Joa2909regional WA

Very good and natural conditioner

I love this conditioner, I use it combined with Moogoo's shampoo and it works a treat. You only need a little bit. I have long curly hair and I only concentrate on the naughts and it works great ! I have used it as a dry conditioner too on my son when his hair was long (he is curly too) and it worked great.
Like I have said about moogoo on other products, their ingredients are well researched, natural and made of very good quality. They have a very good customer service. Highly recommnded !
very concentred so economical, natural and really untangles hair. No nasties garanteed and environemnt friendly
None