MooGoo Moothpaste

MooGoo Moothpaste

• Sensitivity Improvement Yes (1) · No (0)
  • Whitening Improvement Yes (1) · No (0)
  • Taste
Dave

DaveKallangur

Moognificent!!! Seriously good stuff

I had a dentist recommended this product due to no fluoride in it and also the lack of hydroxys and other chemical nasty’s.

I’ve used another tooth mousse previously and found that had worked on improving my enamel strength and sensitivity.

This stuff is the real deal. After using it for a few weeks I could feel a certain strength return to my teeth.

The whole family can use it, or 5 year old likes the taste.

Recommended!

Purchased in September 2020 for $7.50.

Taste
Comet100

Comet100AU

The best!

Love this toothpaste. We are a low tox family so always keen to find the best natural products with no fluoride or other nasties. It cleans teeth well, leaving a fresh mouth feel with delicate minty taste that's not too overpowering for kids. A big bonus is this toothpaste contains a natural, safe remineralising agent alternative to fluoride so it still helps to keep teeth strong. Our dentists are always happy with our teeth's cleanliness and health. It's not the cheapest but our family's health is worth it. Thanks moogoo, the latest moothpaste formula is definitely the best, we have even converted a few other happy families to this brand.