Morgan Brooks DIRECT

Morgan Brooks DIRECT

Brand Manager for Morgan Brooks DIRECT? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Loan TypeVariable Rate (1)
  • Application Process
  • Timeliness
  • Loan used for
BEN
BENSydney, NSW

Best brokers

Ashleigh and the crew at MB worked tirelessly to get me the best mortgage on the market. I was a difficult customer being self employed however this was not a problem for them.

Tuong R.
Tuong R.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Easy and fast

We are very happy with our loan. It was a quick and easy process, faster than usual and it was all settled within days. Thanks to the team at MB. Highly recommend.

Other Home Loans

David
DavidBrisbane

Outstanding Company

I was recommended to Morgan Brooks by my accountant to assist with home loan finance. Being self employed, the frustration of having to jump through 100 hoops with traditional lenders for a simple home loan became so frustrating that I gave it away. Richard from Morgan Brooks was the answer. A straight talking, no nonsense and experienced financial expert handled my low doc application personally and walked it through with professionalism and expertise. I could not give a higher recommendation to self employed people. Thank you Richard.

Home Loans

Find out how Morgan Brooks DIRECT compares to other Home Loans

Great service. Staff were available to speak with after hours - can't believe I managed to speak with someone on a Sunday! Professional. The $500 voucher allowed me to put that towards my Loan Fees - I only ended up paying $200.
I needed a pre approval quite quickly as wanted to bid at auction. I had a pre approval issued the next day. My bid was successful and I'm a happy and thankful Morgan Brooks client. Great service. Would definitely use again. Thanks guys.

The easist loan application I have ever made. No hard paperwork or having to provide useless paperwork. Very quick to approve and competitive rates.
Very easy and quick application process.

Get quotes