Morning Fresh Dishwashing Liquid

Morning Fresh Dishwashing Liquid

See the Best Dishwashing Products in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Waz

Waz

Dont use anything else

Sure you can pick up soap for much cheaper but as the old saying goes you get what you pay for. Morning fresh makes sense when it says once squirt will do!

Purchased in September 2019 at Woolworths for $2.55.

Chris L

Chris LSouth East Queensland, QLD

Here's a little trick for cleaning showers

Apart from doing a great job on dishes it also cleans showers. Grab a spray bottle put in about one third dishwash top up with white vinegar. Spray shower leave for an hour wet it down a bit and use a gentle glass scrubber to clean it down. Glass turns out a treat less stink and gasping for air. Shower it all off
Do your research first as to whether it upsets your tiles or anything. One shower glass stainless steel and tiles the other marble.

Purchased in January 2019 at Big W for $6.00.

reya

reyaadelaide

Excellent cleaning product but not good for hands

Good cleaning product for dishes however my hands are getting very dry with small cuts in skin. I bought 4 bottles, don’t know what to do with them. Bit disappointed

Purchased in January 2019 at Coles for $25.00.

Cathay

CathayGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Stock up when on special

I am a really large fan of Morning Fresh Dishwashing Liquid but really only the Ultimate type. I always purchase 2 or 3 bottles of this when on special. There is the normal type and a lemon fragrance. Keep an eye out as you REALLY only need a drop or two of the liquid to have a fresh clean of your dishes.

Purchased in August 2017 at Coles Supermarkets for $3.85.

Moochie000

Moochie000Melbourne

Love this product!

Not only is this product good for washing dishes. It’s gentle on the skin. Really good with grease and grime on dishes.
And amazing at getting oil stains out of clothes!!! Have one in my kitchen and one in my laundry. Also the limited edition flavors smell so good

Yvonne J

Yvonne JSydney, NSW

White Tea smells awesome but...

I use a dishwasher and only use this for things I don't put in the dishwasher but I did notice the difference in quality. Before if u added more than a drop u had a hard time getting rid of the suds down the drain. What I love about it is the White Tea fragrance, outstanding smell! Now just fix your formula, we aren't stupid on the "use more, buy more" tactic.

Purchased in February 2019 at Woolworths for $1.97.

What has happened to morning fresh?

It used to cut through greasy washing up with a single squirt. Not any more. Rubbish, but the cost is the same. You are all so greedy.

MichaelM

MichaelMSouth East Queensland, QLD

Does a job and lasts long

Bought a bottle of Morning Fresh quite a while ago and amazed at how well it cuts through fat and dirt. A little goes an long way and a bottle lasts surprisingly long. Nice fragarnce as well.

Sam

SamNSW, 2066

Best dishwashing liquid

I have been using a very well known dishwashing liquid for years and I recently discovered the Morning Fresh, concentrated dishwashing liquid. Compared to the brand (Palmolive) I was using for years (that I noticed that has dropped their quality; need to use a lot to get a good wash) Morning Fresh concentrated liquid performed extra ordinarily well. It is value for money as it lasts lot longer than other brands as you need to use only one squirt do do a lot of dishes.
I strongly recommend others to try this product.

Melbourne_3000

Melbourne_3000Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Not a patch on what it used to be

Stopped purchasing this product about two years ago when I decided to check the bottle to see where it was made.
Indonesia!, no longer made in Australia.
Confirmed my suspicion as the product is not the quality it was years ago.
What a foolish move by Cussons after many years of building a massive following customers are waking up and walking away.
Buy Australian made folks!

Meszaros Lore

Meszaros LoreAdelaide

Does it's job

I used to buy "bio" and other environmental friendly dw liquids, but those were much weaker and needed to use way more from (more expensive products anyway).
Some components of MF are bio degradable as far as I know, which is good and it is more economic to use.

MaggieM

MaggieM

What happened?

A few drops of Morning Fresh would clean greasy pans even in tepid water. Now a tablespoon won’t cut through grease even in super hot water. It’s become much cheaper lately - always on special at the supermarket - and the reason is obvious. The interesting aspect of this is that we’d used the product unquestioningly for 25 years, and even though the deterioration started a few years ago we just kept buying it out of habit. I was even wondering whether it was the rain water we used that caused the poor performance!
Anyway, it’s reassuring to see so many similar posts. Perhaps Cussons (or whoever makes it these days) should concentrate less on pretty fragrances and more on making an efficient product

Ted

TedCaboolture Qld

SATISFIED !

Been using MF for many years.

Occasionally, I've TRIED other products but keep returning to MF.

The ONLY other product with similar qualities is the Coles home-brand (probably comes off the same production line ?).

Have changed after 20 years of using it

We used 3 or 4 drops once and now need 20 drops and need to wash up quickly or the suds are gone ! I will not be buying this anymore !

Effie Direct

Effie DirectFairfield

If morning fresh was off the market it would be painful

Satisfied It cuts it everytime- I highly recommend Morning fresh I use it for mirrors dishes floors & general cleaning, I also tried it yesterday on removing nail polish from a cordoroy couch.Its the best product I have tested it,I am fustidios cleaner and will keep Morning fresh as top on the shopping list.Fresh as it's named Stands.Excellent all the Stars ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

RJayz

RJayzSydney

Total Rubbish

Another company trying to cut corners

Disgraceful attempt at calling this product a concentrate. It's products like this that keep me returning to Aldi!! Profit before customer satisfaction. I suggest that the product they are putting in these bottles is a watered down version of the regular product. Hopeless

One word.... terrible product

has no cleaning power at all. I think thats why it is always on special. Otherwise no one would by this product any more! I give it 0 stars! Never ever.

Minh Mai

Minh MaiMelbourne, Victoria

Don't waste your money on this product!

This Morning Fresh doesn't even deserve 1 star. This product doesn't work at all. Try to wash Decor containers and non-stick pan to see what I mean. The containers will still be as oily and greasy after rubbing, rinsing 3 times in a row. Totally garbage!!!

Tony N

Tony NMELBOURNE

Used to be good but now is RUBBISH