Morning Fresh Dishwashing Liquid

Morning Fresh Dishwashing Liquid

See the Best Dishwashing Liquids in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Morning Fresh? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Very disappointed.

Very disappointed, left my hands greasy! Thinking it was a bad batch, I opened another bottle. Sorry, left dishes and hands very, very greasy?? I am puzzled, usually very good??

Rachel W.
Rachel W.Sydney, NSW

Morning Fresh - my holy grail

A lot of my purchases during weekly shops are interchangeable -With fly buys, rewards programs, sales, new products - I will chop and change brands I reach for. Not when it comes to dish soap.
This is my holy grail I will always pick this up. It is perfectly concentrated, suds up the right amount and actually CLEANS my dishes.
The lemon, lime, original scents are the best.
Some of the limited edition scents are good too.

Purchased in July 2021 for $5.00.

Jan K.
Jan K.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Disappointed

Have used this product for years. It used to be second to none, now very ordinary. Have to use at least 3 times the quantity to clean greasy pans. Seems to be watered down. Will not buy again

Purchased in January 2021 at Coles Online.

Graeme
GraemeSheppartonq

DROP in quality: Not as concentrated. Thin. Same as the others now.

My experience is that the Morning Fresh we buy now is not the same product as it was originally. It is thin and runny. It is by no means as concentrated as it was originally. All trust is lost. This feels like a grab for profits where the customer is disrespected.

Dishwashing Liquids

Find out how Morning Fresh Dishwashing Liquid compares to other Dishwashing Liquids

Shopper
ShopperSydney, NSW

Lovely scent and works well

Smells amazing and have many varieties of scents too which is always nice to see including limited editions. Works well as a detergent should to remove grime. However on the pricy end for the amount in the bottle.

Purchased in November 2020 at Coles for $4.00.

melc
melc

Watermelon and Pomegranate Limited Edition leaves strong residual smell on drink bottles

I am a long term user of Morning Fresh dishwashing liquid and have used variance of the options over the years. I purchased the Watermelon and Pomegranate Limited Edition and used it to wash a variety of metal and plastic drinking bottles and jugs. The items were left to soak for ten minutes and then fully rinsed several times and left to air dry. All the bottles and jugs had a strong residual smell of the fragrance that made it really unpleasant to drink from. I will not be purchasing any of the limited edition fragrance options again!

Purchased in December 2020 at Coles.

Diane
DianeSydney

Made in Indonesia

I have used this product for years out of habit. I'm in a group supporting Australian made and owned products and will be changing my detergent with my next purchase

Zero stars. Waste of money

Using more product does not resolve the quickly disappearing soap bubbles. Does not clean grease. Cussons used to be a reliable respected soap brand. Won't buy again. Needs new ingredients to work and full product relaunch in the UK. Very disappointed.

Purchased in December 2020.

Constanza
Constanza Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

How about a Push Down Pump Dispenser

I don’t know why Morning Fresh detergent haven’t come up with a Push Down Pump Dispenser -I always have to change their top with my own push pump because I find that it makes the bottle very stable when pumping one handed.

Purchased in November 2020 for $3.75.

Dishwashing Liquids

They've changed the formula! it's now rubbish!!!

Bought at Woolworths in Oct 2020, noticed it is now made in Indonesia. This was my favourite detergent for years and years but I will be changing to another product. It is utter rubbish now, tried washing a greasy pan and after trying to degrease with a lot of detergent and boiling water, three consecutive times, I gave up and used my gentle hand washing soap and this proved to be WAY MORE EFFECTIVE!!! The hand soap It cut through the grease and cleaned, Morning Fresh did sweet F. A. Just ridiculous!! what a shame, Cussons you should be concerned, you are going to loose your faithful customers in next to no time because your product now totally sucks!

Purchased in October 2020.

Hamish S.
Hamish S.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Joke of a product!

Ultra concentrate my a#$e! I shouldn’t be surprised. Like so many other products these days, they’re cutting corners and putting out an inferior product while claiming it’s still the same.

Purchased in October 2020 at Woolworths.

Freda
Freda

Must be faulty

I have always used morning fresh different varieties but recently purchased the 900 ml lime one and it is useless. It is not frothing I tried using extra but same result !!

Purchased in September 2020 for $5.00.

TJL
TJLGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

What happened?!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Similar to another reviewer I used to swear this was the best detergent on the market. We had changed to a locally manufactured brand about 6 years ago, which is actually cheaper. I recently bought some Morning Fresh because it was all that was left on the shelf. But concentrate seriously! I have to use at least double or triple of what I had years ago. It seems that the formula has changed. Maybe half the bottle is just gel, rather than detergent it just washes away as soon as water mixes with it! It should not make a difference but I noticed that it is now made in Indonesia.

Purchased in March 2020.

bob evans
bob evansHunter Region, NSW

excellent

I like and use it as it is very good. However I wish that the dispensing nozzle did not block up so often - it really is a nuisance to remove and clean so often

Purchased at Coles for $4.00.

Emma R
Emma RCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Consistently Clean

I use this product day in, day out and without fail it helps to dissolve the leftover food and grease stains from my dishes. A friend recommended to me to try using it to clean my outdoor windows because it is designed to clean glass dish ware, why not clean the glass windows. I sprayed a mix of the liquid with water and wiped the windows with a mircofibre cloth. I vacuumed up the excess water with the window vac and gazed in wonder at my amazing streak free, now dust and dirt free windows.