Mortein Odourless Mozzie Zapper

Mortein Odourless Mozzie Zapper

4.5

• Pet OwnerYes (0) · No (1)
wise owl

wise owlPerth, WA

These are perfect & I don't know why they are being discontinued!?

I have used these every summer for many years. I'm very disappointed that Mortein has stopped making them. I will not buy the new liquid ones, so please bring them back.

Purchased in July 2019 at Coles for A$14.00.

Infested AreaBedroom
Pet OwnerNo

Grant YangSydney, NSW

It Does work

Mortein Mozzie Zapper does work for us: this summer in Sydney it seems mosquitoes are abundant flying around in our rooms by possibly escaping through the fly-screen, but with this device on we were never bitten again while before using it we were always bitten, so good product.

Don't know what I will do without them

Have used these for years with very good effect. Haven't you heard "If it aint broke don't "fix" it" Very upset to hear they are no longer being made.......................Any chance of a change of heart, please?

Pest Control Products

Find out how Mortein Odourless Mozzie Zapper compares to other Pest Control Products

Rhonda ClarkeSydney, NSW

Love this Product Why did they stop making them

Works every time and for smaller rooms I just push it in half way and it's my go to for a good nights sleep without MOZZIES.......but now not available. I have had to move on to there new product.

Megan

MeganGold Coast

Used it for years

We live on acreage and have used this product for many years. Have tried others, thinking it would be a cheaper option, during this time but always returned. Our sliding doors are left open with no insects bothering us. We have learned to keep lights off if you are not in a room to avoid the pesky critters from hiding I there, plug the device in an open area (nothing directly overhead) and remember to turned them off in the morning - or replace the tab. All easy to use and we have two that are in regular use inside and outside our home.

Karmaisking

KarmaiskingNSW, 2011

Got very hot, seems not to last

Don't know about this product. The electrical device seems to get very hot and I don't know whether it lasts as long as they say it does. It's fiddly to insert the device and I wonder at its effectiveness for large rooms. At least there's no bad smell from it.
No smell
Unit gets very hot

Beth Waddington
Beth Waddington

Liz H.

Liz H.asked

Why does my mossie sapper only last 24 hours (battarys)?

Grant Yang

No battery is used, the devise uses AC power to heat up the liquid components. All of mines lasted for one or two months depending on how often we turned them on: are you sure you visually saw the liquid inside the dismountable cartridge disappear in one day? They should last many months if not being used

Tracy

Tracyasked

I have the refills but lost the plug when I moved and can't find a store that sells them...does anyone know where I could buy one?

Bannana Joes in Marrickville
However if you can't get there I will buy your refills as I think they have been made redundant by the Mortein Peaceful Nights product.

Gayle31

Gayle31asked

How do you tell when it is empty

Rhonda Clarke

I love this product and I find that using half in the slot is enough for my room, so i get two nights out of each zapper mat. Its empty after 10 hours.

Get an answer from our members and Mortein representatives

CategoryPest Control Products