Mosi-guard Natural

Mosi-guard Natural

See the Best Pest Control Products in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Mosi-guard? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Pet OwnerYes (2) · No (0)
Lucy in the Burra
Lucy in the BurraIllawarra, NSW

Finally, a natural product that actually works.

My family and I have been living in Culburra Beach, on a mangrove-lined bay of the Crookhaven River, for the past 15 years and have used several insect-repellent products over this time. Mosi-Guard is the only natural product that actually works for any workable length of time. I have used it on my two active outdoor children since they were babies and have had no worries about them being bitten even when they are playing in the swampy tidal area looking for crabs or fishing.
I recommend Mosi-Guard to anyone who is serious about preventing insect bites without risking the dangerous effects of chemical-laden aero guards.

Purchased in for $18.

SADY-cleaning lady
SADY-cleaning ladyCentral Queensland, QLD

HALLELUJUH!!! It Works

This product is beyond brilliant. I've been using for 3years now and recommend to all my friends when going fishing, crabbing, overseas or just for backyard bbqs. 8 hours protection, unless you get wet, NO sticky, oily residue and smells very pleasant.
I come up in huge lumps from sandflies and rarely last 2nights camping/crabing with family. First time i used mosi guard was a trip for 6 days and I only got 1 bite, my fault i washed my hands and forgot to reapply to back of hand. Oh and it took the itch straight away when applied. Bonus. At the time of writing i have a minimum of 10 mozzies buzzing about me but none have landed. So good I've made enquiries to become a stockist myself.

Purchased in at Sandfly-mosquito-repellents.com for $13.95.

BillSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome product

Totally awesome product. We live near mangroves and as a result, the midgies are horrendous. Local council no longer sprays, as the mangroves are protected. For the first time in years I have been able to have a normal life outside. No longer a prisoner in my own home.
Cannot recommend highly enough.

PrettyelleVictoria

Can’t recommend less!!!

Yes, it works to repel insects (even in tropical countries we travel to) and it smells pleasant(not too strong too). Most importantly, my eczema-prone kid is not reacting to its natural ingredients!!!!! Very satisfied with it and won’t even consider other products.

Pest Control Products

Find out how Mosi-guard Natural compares to other Pest Control Products

MarkMelbourne
MarkMelbourneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A superior product to tropical DEET

Just want to add that I'm another convert to this product. Mosquito's love us and we tried both a well known brand tropical strength DEET and Mosi-guard in Sri Lanka. The Mosi-guard worked better, smelled better and doesn't have the horrible toxicity and dangerous side effects of DEET. Won't use anything else now.

Stormy
StormyHobart

Actually works

I've taken it to beach houses etc. a few times. After my first mosquito bite I apply it liberally - and have NEVER received another bite afterwards. Normally I'm the guy who attracts every mosquito for miles around even when no one else is being bitten. So far it's been 100% effective. Careful not to accidentally rub it in your eyes it stings a bit : ) Much safer than DEET however, according to current knowledge.

raf
rafSouth East Queensland, QLD

Works better than anything else!!

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Christmas Gift Ideas for Mum

Avleen M.
Avleen M.
christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum

SanthaMelbourne

Unbelievably good for a natural product

The first time I travelled to Africa I used a Deet based mosquito repellent and a standard anti-malarial. Both made me feel unwell. I have since travelled there twice using Mosi-guard and homeopathic antimalarials. The Mosi-guard almost makes the need for antimalarials redundant it works so well. I HIGHLY recommend this product and am astounded that it's not stocked everywhere repellent is sold. Why use Deet when you can use something that doesn't poison you? I would still wash it off before going to bed as it must be strong even if it is natural. To add to its efficacy it also smells great. I am confused why I have to order it from England though.

Santha

Shame they don't seem to make the sticks though .. I preferred it to the roll on and it lasted longer

Mel
MelAustralia

Mosi-Guard is incredible!

My partner and i recently travelled to South America and spend a lot of time in the Bolivian jungles and also Mexican Jungles. We were adamant to use a natural alternative to repelling mosquitos, ticks and all the other creepy crawlies in the jungle so we tried Mosi-Guard. We were utterly surprised at how well it worked. The hundreds of mosquitos that continually surrounded us, didn’t dare go near our skin, same as the ticks. It works so powerfully, smells so fresh and we are so lucky to find such an impressive product. We met many other travellers who had skin conditions and even burns from using DEET, and i am so glad i found Mosi-Guard. Thank You!

Pest Control Products

Find out how Mosi-guard Natural compares to other Pest Control Products

CateCanberra 2600, ACT

Best for sandflies and mosquitos

Claudine
ClaudineFar North Queensland, QLD

The best repellent, 100% natural.

I live in Far North Queensland where biting insects are ferocious!
I recently bought this product because it is natural. I gave some to my granddaughter as she goes camping with her partner and 2 young children, she was using a chemical repellent which didn't work and was delighted to find that mozigard did.
It is a roll on product and has a pleasant smell, it also is not greasy on the skin.
As there are no shops here that stock it, I bought it over the net, it arrived quickly.
Everything; it works to repell mosquitoes, sandflies, ticks and is natural,