Mother-ease Air Flow Snap Cover

Mother-ease Air Flow Snap Cover

See the Best Reusable Nappies in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Mandi78

Mandi78QLD, 4509

Leak-proof

I own several types of cloth/reusable nappies and these have to be the best for containing leaks. Have used in combination with the mother-ease inner soakers and with other brands of soakers and even the good old convention nappy cloths. They're just not as cute as other nappies - the prints of frogs and sea animals and so forth could be improved upon.
Leak-proof.
Prints are not entirely cute.

k2atza

k2atzaNSW, 2068

A solid cover, but not very trim and will wick sometimes

AlisonJ

AlisonJSA, 5168

Fantastic quality cover that will last.

Of all the covers I have tried these are my favourite. These covers will hold a sopping wet nappy and still not leak. I also love the fact that it has poppers, they are easy to use and don't wear out. (unlike velcro) Use the smallest size you can to avoid the puffy bum look. The Rikki covers are also excellent, but the velcro tab is quite wide and looked uncomfortable for baby. Unisex designs also mean they are easy to re-use on future children.
Leak-proof, long-lasting, cute unisex designs.

judy220208

judy220208Australia

Kay_Bear

Kay_BearNSW, 2763

A happy nappy

This was a very good nappy cover for us. It's easily adjustable and offers a little extra reassurance against leakage.
They're a nice size and help keep bub dry for longer. Pattern is cute.
They aren't inexpensive.

Melissaw

Melissaw

Best I've tried

Love these covers out of of the covers I've tried. Easy to custom fit. Very rarely leak. Pretty animal patterns
Reliable, fitted, cute, full sized
Expensive, hard to get in australia

GRB1967

GRB1967AU

Good

Gave theses to my daughter for my grandson and she thinks they are great. She is very happy with them.

Dianacarla

Dianacarla

I have used Modern Cloth Nappies with both my kids during the day, and am now using them both day and night with my second. This is the best nappy cover I have, its easy to put on and I like that it isn't so air tight. My favourite nappies to use it with are the Sandy's nappy during the day and the Baby Beehinds night nappy for night.
Easy to use, very size adjustable, and has never leaked. You can useit with any of your favourite nappies, it doesn't just have to go with the Mother Ease ones.
I wish the fabric came in some more modern designs.

AWeir

AWeirAU

permanentgrin

permanentgrin

I've been using the air flow covers with my Mother Ease one size nappies since my son was 4 weeks old. We've rarely had trouble with leaking...the only leaks we've had were due to user error (part of the nappy was left sticking out, or if we waited too long between nappy changes it would leak when he was on his side while breastfeeding). I only use one cover per day unless he has a blowout. Since I wash nappies every 2nd day I only need 4 covers in each size.
easy to use, very adjustable, contains messes well, dry quickly
nothing yet!

savvysausage

savvysausage

Lupok9

Lupok9

Good

I have a full-time Mother Ease package and it's fantastic. I had to buy more Rikki covers though, because they fit smaller babies much more snugly than the Airflow.
Easy to wash, dries almost instantly (if you wipe the waterproof side), and lasts several nappy changes. No leaks after 4 months use. Snap buttons don't wake up baby like velcro does.
Bit too bulky on little babies. Baby looks like a rap artist! Rikki is much more snug fitting

apiranamama

apiranamama

I've got a very wriggly baby and this cover is my favourite for ease of use. Not to mention that its bullet-proof and heard wearing.
Easy to put on and very adjustable. Extremely hard wearing.
Some dont like the old fashioned patterns but I actually don't mind them.

biddy9

biddy9

Good

The air-flow cover is a very effective part of the complete Mother-Ease nappy system. It is easy to use, the size can be adjusted, and it is re-usable to save on washing. The only drawback is that it is a little bulky, but it does the job and covers the inner nappy very well.
No leaks, easy to use, can be used 3-4 times before needing a wash
A little bulky, especially while bubby is still small

milly83

milly83

Definitely recommend these covers! They are light weight and yet stop the leaks and they fit nicely. They come in a variety of prints/colours too.
I love these covers! They adjust nicely around the thighs and the waist to get a good fit to prevent any leaks. The snaps are great, and I prefer them to velcro as baby can undo velcro, but the snaps have proven baby proof so far. The prints are really cute too.
Can't think of much. Maybe the expense, as you do have to buy fitted covers, even if you are using the one-size nappy by motherease. But you only need about 3 covers for each size.

katherbig

katherbig

katpaul

katpaul

These were my favourites I think! They fit so well! They did not leak. The snaps made them easy to use. They contained every mess that our nappies could (or sometimes could not) hold. We had no nappy rashes with these as the cover allowed the nappy to breathe and it did not get sweaty as traditional plastic "pilchers" can. Stood up to heavy washing and a lot of wear.
These are a fantastic nappy cover! Fits beautifully. No leaks. Snaps are easy to use. Cute patterns. Very breathable but somehow keeps baby dry.
The white did discolour - but this is a small price to pay.

congaflute

congafluteSouth West, QLD

I bought 4 of these covers as a necessity after my expensive cloth pocket nappies began leaking terribly, and my toddler could undo the nappy if it hadn't started falling off just from moving around. Even in the hot tropical climate I feel that the material breathes so am not stressing about heat issues. I am no longer covered in pee or worse when I nurse my little one, and my furniture is safe from accidents!
I love the fasteners (which my toddler is yet to undo) the amazing cloth that breathes but holds in everything (& I mean everything) and the ease of use.
there are none

photocat

photocat

Mother ease make great covers, we were given one with a gift package and have also managed to pick up a couple that I know are about 8 years old.....handed down to me from a sister....and they work just as well as my new one. I love that they breathe through the side snapping design and I've never had any leaks. Good for baby's butt because of the breathability, easy to wash, they don't seem to stain, very quick drying and they fold up very flat so are easy to travel with.
Breathes, a great fit, easily available, goes over many different nappies

arumlilly

arumlilly

A great cover for my Motherease nappies, though have been told you can use them on any other cloth nappy. They are pretty much leak-proof, I have had only a handful of leakages in the years I have used them.
They are cute!