Mother-ease One Size

Mother-ease One Size

See the Best Reusable Nappies in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

clementine

clementineMelbourne

These Nappies do not leak!

GeminiGem

GeminiGemAU

Love them! So glad I have them

I am so very happy my little bug fits in the one size nappy at four and a half weeks old. They are so easy to use, cooler for her to be in (especially on this forty degree day) and no signs of any rash! Washing is easy & they stay so soft (line dried) day after day. I am so happy I have these for the environmental and economical benefits MCN's offer and their ease of use - few seconds longer than a disposable after one day
Soft, breathable

RayFo

RayFoNarrabri, New South Wales

Really easy to use :)

I have been using the one-size on my baby since July, when he was 7.5kg to now when he is just over 9kg, with mother-ease Medium air-flow covers (they are the ones with snaps) and I really really like them. Having snaps on the nappy I find is really helpful and quick to change. They are very quick to dry (but I do live in a very dry, sunny climate out here in country NSW). On the occasion when I forget to put a flushable liner in, I have swished the nappy in the toilet and brushed with the toilet brush, and no stains after washing. As for sizing, I started on the small setting and am now on the medium, so its looking like they will last a good while. :)
Like the feel of them.

AliJ

AliJAU

Great nappy that will last!

Ebony18

Ebony18Melbourne

Great Nappy

permanentgrin

permanentgrin

Nip Nap fan

Nip Nap fanTemplestowe

Excellent and efficient service every time

I have been ordering Mother-ease products from Nip Naps Australia for the past two and a half years and have been very happy with the fast and efficient service. Also the products are of an excellent quality and are long lasting. I would recommend Nip Naps to anyone who wants to use cloth nappies and is not able to source nappy covers locally.
fast and efficient service

Liz_P

Liz_PNSW, 2747

Bad

This nappy is a functional nappy for babies around 9-18 months but I find that it doesn't fit the other sizes well. I wouldn't fill my nappy stash with these nappies although a 2-4 of these in a large stash would be quite serviceable. My favourite aspect of this nappy is that it has its own fastenings, rather than requiring a cover or fastener over the top, so I use it on its own while I am toilet training.
Simple, nice shape, fastens itself (rather than requiring a fastener).
Very big, Is far too big for a newborn or baby under six months.

kathster

kathsterAU

milly83

milly83

biddy9

biddy9

Finally a cloth nappy that actually does the job it's meant to do! I have tried a few types of cloth nappies now and have found that the Mother Ease nappies are the only ones that never leak and are easy to use. Yes, they're a more expensive nappy, but what's the point of buying a cheaper nappy if it leaks all the time?!
Doesn't leak, and easy to do up and adjust according to baby's size. Using a liner makes it easy to use and clean.
Bulky - as the previous reviewer commented, these nappies are certainly on the bigger side and can make a little baby look quite rolly-poly around the middle!

Leonie_D

Leonie_D

savvysausage

savvysausage

LimaBravo

LimaBravo

We love these nappies. I've washed every 2nd - 3rd day, dry pailed, line dried with a 5 minute finish in the dryer for extra softness when needed. They've fitted our little boy perfectly since he was 1 month (around 5 kilos), and now he is an extremely active toddler they are still perfect with a BAMBOO booster snapped in.
When we bought our first set 18 months ago, we became BAMBOO converts! Extremely absorbent and soft, they kicked the plain cotton completely out of the scene. They still as good as when we first used them on our 1 month old, but they are made from one of the most renewable and environmentally friendly fibres to date, that require far less pesticides and chemicals to process than cotton.
Can't say anything negative.

skivvy01

skivvy01WA, 6162

Good

I have a large variety of cloth in my stash including all in ones, pockets, one sized and fitted nappies. These are a great one sized nappy when they do fit. My partner found them easy to use and once my boy got bigger he preferred them over our fitted cloth and cover ones with the Velco fasteners.
Good quality and easy to use. I like the cloth and cover system for the 'bullet proof' aspect when it comes to exploding poo.
They do need boosting as bubs gets older. My son outgrew them before he reached to upper weight range but this has been common with most one sized nappies we have used.

Dianacarla

Dianacarla

These nappies are fantastic quality and fanastic value if you don't mind doing a bit of extra washing. So much better for the environment than throwing out disposables all the time and better than using chemical-ridden nappies on your baby.
Comes in organic cotton, regular cotton, bamboo, and has a stay-dry liner option. Baby doesn't have to wear a cover with it all the time at home so it helps with nappy rash. Fits a range of sizes to keep you from buying new sizes as your baby grows.
These may not fit really tall babies, so when your bub gets to around 2 1/2 you may need to buy a set of something else.

arumlilly

arumlilly

I bought a 24 fulltime package initially to use with my daughter who now is nearly 3 (toilet trained) and now I use them with my 8 month old son. The nappies still look new. The covers are cute and I have had maybe 2-3 leakages in the whole time I have used them. Tip: Put the covers in a lingerie bag to clean to avoid any velcro ruining them.
One size fits all
Easy to use
Nothing really, though I had to stop using them when my daugher was about 18 months old as I found I had to change her too often.

Very good quailty nappies that last a long time, work really well, can be adjusted for pretty much any size and will save you stacks of money. :)
Great nappy, fits all sizes and lasts forever. We bought ours a few years ago for our first and are reusing them again now for our second and they still look as new.
None. I'd recommend them to anyone.

katpaul

katpaul

Good

These are a wonderful reusable nappy. They are easy to use and absorb well. These nappies do require a cover. I found they were quite absorbant for us during the day but at night would be quite wet. Even after a lot of washes the nappies still look quite good. They dried quite quickly for us. The one size lasted us from about 3 months till 18 months. They probably would have fit longer but we weren't using many nappies then.
These were a good value nappy as they fit many sizes. Soft and easy to use. The snaps worked well. They washed and dried easily and wore well.
Was not absorbant enough for us for night.