Mother-ease One Size

Mother-ease One Size

See the Best Reusable Nappies in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Mother-Ease? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

clementine
    clementineMelbourne

These Nappies do not leak!

GeminiGem
    GeminiGemAU

Love them! So glad I have them

I am so very happy my little bug fits in the one size nappy at four and a half weeks old. They are so easy to use, cooler for her to be in (especially on this forty degree day) and no signs of any rash! Washing is easy & they stay so soft (line dried) day after day. I am so happy I have these for the environmental and economical benefits MCN's offer and their ease of use - few seconds longer than a disposable after one day
    Soft, breathable

RayFo
    RayFoNarrabri, New South Wales

Really easy to use :)

I have been using the one-size on my baby since July, when he was 7.5kg to now when he is just over 9kg, with mother-ease Medium air-flow covers (they are the ones with snaps) and I really really like them. Having snaps on the nappy I find is really helpful and quick to change. They are very quick to dry (but I do live in a very dry, sunny climate out here in country NSW). On the occasion when I forget to put a flushable liner in, I have swished the nappy in the toilet and brushed with the toilet brush, and no stains after washing. As for sizing, I started on the small setting and am now on the medium, so its looking like they will last a good while. :)
    Like the feel of them.

AliJ
    AliJAU

Great nappy that will last!

Ebony18
    Ebony18Melbourne

Great Nappy

permanentgrin
    permanentgrin

Nip Nap fan
    Nip Nap fanTemplestowe

Excellent and efficient service every time

I have been ordering Mother-ease products from Nip Naps Australia for the past two and a half years and have been very happy with the fast and efficient service. Also the products are of an excellent quality and are long lasting. I would recommend Nip Naps to anyone who wants to use cloth nappies and is not able to source nappy covers locally.
    fast and efficient service

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
    Christmas Gift Ideas for Mum

Avleen M.
    Avleen M.
    christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum

Liz_P
    Liz_PNSW, 2747

Bad

This nappy is a functional nappy for babies around 9-18 months but I find that it doesn't fit the other sizes well. I wouldn't fill my nappy stash with these nappies although a 2-4 of these in a large stash would be quite serviceable. My favourite aspect of this nappy is that it has its own fastenings, rather than requiring a cover or fastener over the top, so I use it on its own while I am toilet training.
    Simple, nice shape, fastens itself (rather than requiring a fastener).
    Very big, Is far too big for a newborn or baby under six months.

kathster
    kathsterAU

milly83
    milly83

biddy9
    biddy9

Finally a cloth nappy that actually does the job it's meant to do! I have tried a few types of cloth nappies now and have found that the Mother Ease nappies are the only ones that never leak and are easy to use. Yes, they're a more expensive nappy, but what's the point of buying a cheaper nappy if it leaks all the time?!
    Doesn't leak, and easy to do up and adjust according to baby's size. Using a liner makes it easy to use and clean.
    Bulky - as the previous reviewer commented, these nappies are certainly on the bigger side and can make a little baby look quite rolly-poly around the middle!

Leonie_D
    Leonie_D

savvysausage
    savvysausage

LimaBravo
    LimaBravo

We love these nappies. I've washed every 2nd - 3rd day, dry pailed, line dried with a 5 minute finish in the dryer for extra softness when needed. They've fitted our little boy perfectly since he was 1 month (around 5 kilos), and now he is an extremely active toddler they are still perfect with a BAMBOO booster snapped in.
    When we bought our first set 18 months ago, we became BAMBOO converts! Extremely absorbent and soft, they kicked the plain cotton completely out of the scene. They still as good as when we first used them on our 1 month old, but they are made from one of the most renewable and environmentally friendly fibres to date, that require far less pesticides and chemicals to process than cotton.
    Can't say anything negative.