Mother's Choice Celestial

See the Best Baby Car Seats in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Great value for money!

I’m really happy I chose this baby seat over a more expensive brand! My son falls asleep in his seat every time we go for a drive in the car. I love how quick and easy it is to take in and out of the car, the padding is really soft but durable and easy to wipe down or wash in the washing machine. Highly recommend

Great value for money

I bought this on sale expecting not much from it. Four years later, my daughter is reluctant to upgrade because she LOVES the seat and thinks it’s super comfortable. Super easy to take apart and clean/wash. Mine has taken an absolute thrashing! Vom, food, drink... you name it, it’s dealt with it. Definitely worth buying. Good safety aspects too and easy to adjust.

Very easy installation

Very easy installation, easy to follow instructions in the booklet, on the actual capsule as well as with YouTube videos. Baby has sat comfortably from birth-rear facing- (and was not excessively curled up as with some seats) until she was big enough for forward at almost 8 months. Buckles and straps very easy to adjust with lever.

Love it

The seat was a little fiddley to install as the instructions are all over the place. It took me a while to understand how the tether strap is installed. Once installed it’s nice and secure and bubs has lots of room. Fits nicely in my car, adjustable headrest and newborn insert. Love it!