Motorcycle Tyre Warehouse

Motorcycle Tyre Warehouse

See the Best Tyre Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Motorcycle Tyre Warehouse? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.0
B Barnett
B BarnettBrisbane

Going the Extra Mile and then some

After some initial communication problems, Nigel and Caryn went above and beyond excellent service to get my tyres to me. Well done Motorcycle Tyre Warehouse, it is rare to see this level of service from an on line company Thank You

Dave J.
Dave J.Perth, WA

Excellent prices and delivery .

I own 3 bikes and do look around before buying. And then invariably end up buying from these guys. Twice for one bike when I changed up to radials. You might find pair deals a bit cheaper occasionally(not often) but then the shipping is killer from QLD to WA. Not the case with MTW: their pair deals are invariably competitive and shipping on my just received Pirelli Diablo Rosso Il’s was free and they arrived within a week. Not too shabby this time of year. And the little extra touch of a key ring and a little bag of sweets plus a sticker is nice.
Will be buying again from MTW.

Zero customer service,

ordered tyres, no confirmation order is being delivered. Hasn’t replied to emails, no idea if they will be delivered at all

Jamie T.
Jamie T.South East Queensland, QLD

Pathetic service.

3 weeks on and still no tyre or communication. They don't answer emails or their phone. Not recommended at all.

Tyre Shops

Find out how Motorcycle Tyre Warehouse compares to other Tyre Shops

Andrew
AndrewSouth West, WA

Extremely poor service

Order tyres from Web site that said in stock, 3 weeks go by no tyres , I called to find out what was happening. Was told I would be phoned back with information on how my order was progressing another week goes by .

I ring again and I am told that the rear tyre is not in stock and would be another 8 week wait, so I asked for the rear tyre to be refunded and send me the front only.

Which they did , but I still had to pay shipping for the two tyres and also wait a further 2 weeks for front tyre to arrive.

Very disappointed with the communication and service stay clear if you need motorcycle tryes

Rat B.
Rat B.South East Queensland, QLD

Ordered a tyre 3 weeks ago still waiting

Ordered a tyre from these guys 3 weeks ago, contacted them several times asking where my tire was and have just been completely ignored. I recommend antuiqe tires in Melbourne atleast you’ll actually get your tyres in a timely fashion. These guys are hopeless

Caitlin
Caitlin South East Queensland, QLD

Best motorcycle tyres you can get

Fantastic service. These guys go above and beyond to help you. They are prompt to reply, and always willing to answer any questions. Prices are also fantastic and I always know that I'm getting top quality. I would absolutely recommend going here for your tyres.

Rob K
Rob KMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Exceptional customer service

I was initially a little disappointed about my tyre order but they really went out of their way to explain the situation and to help me out. They went above and beyond in a difficult situation and I really appreciate their efforts.

Mick
MickDarling Downs, QLD

They are junk

I ordered a set of tyres from this company and a week later checked the order status which showed not shipped yet. I sent an email asking why it hasn’t been shipped and three days passed with no reply at all.
Dont ever get tyres from these people.

Tyre Shops