Move Me Australia

Move Me Australia

See the Best Furniture Removalists in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Marty

MartyIllawarra, NSW

Tash and the Move Me Team are Terrific

My move was from Brisbane, Qld to Wollongong, NSW.
Tash and her team streamlined everything to suit my situation, anticipated issues, helped with solutions, were flexible, and kept me well informed. Excellent professional and personal service!
Marty

Noemi

Noemi

From Sydney to Darwin

We left some boxes in Sydney and we when we moved to Darwin we got a really good price from Move Me Australia. We are totally satisfied with them and with the price too. Responsive, reliable and fast service. Thanks

Daniel Clark

Daniel ClarkPerth, WA

Appalling Move. BEWARE!!

Ben

BenMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

I DO NOT recommend Move Me Australia.

PHA

PHACairns

Single article move. (Percussion instrument.)

Moved 4 Octave Marimba (delicate musical instrument) from Adelaide to Cairns without problem. Good communication. Instrument arrived undamaged. Understood necessity of not putting anything on top of the instrument. Happy with service.

Tazz73

Tazz73Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

great service!

the team at move me Australia have been great to deal with, prompt and informational responses made this process so easy, they made time for all my questions and provided a great pric.
the movers did a great job insuring all our items were wrapped and secure for the big move from North QLD to VIC super happy and would highly recommend to anyone

Sue vs

Sue vsGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Extremely incompetent and unprofessional

Kristy N.

Kristy N.Far North Queensland, QLD

Be warned - avoid at all costs

Quoted (and paid MoveMe account) according to an itemised inventory, but then was charged much more by the sub-contractors based on ‘cubic metres’ at time of pick-up. Quoting by inventory and then changing to metres, means the subcontracted movers can add to/inflate the amount charged without the customer being able to compare the final measure to the initial quote. Drop-off day/time also kept changing by as much as 12 hours at the last minute, due to truck back-filling as it travelled. Booked with MoveMe but ended up trying to deal with the subcontracted company, who was demanding the additional money before it would unload. Some damage to our fridge, and one box missing. Labourers themselves were pleasant and worked hard once arrived.

SJB

SJBSouth East Queensland, QLD

Avoid! Avoid! Avoid!

Mikey

Mikey

Great service and friendly staff.

I recently relocated from Melbourne to Port Douglas in Far North Queensland with my partner. The move involved taking a large amount of furniture from two different addresses in Melbourne and transporting it up to Cairns. After contacting many removalists, Move Me Removals were by far the most helpful and one of the cheapest. The entire move went exactly as planned, and everything arrived safely and securely at the other end, and on time.
Marcus the sales manager could not have been more obliging, and was extremely helpful in organizing the entire move. I would have no hesitation in recommending Move Me Removals to anyone, and would certainly use them again in the future.
Thanks guys.

Julian O

Julian OSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great easy service and well priced.

Me and my partner moved from Sydney to Brisbane from a 2 bedroom house with significant amount of furniture. The guys were super helpful when they arrived and were always in communication along the way. I would recommend move me Australia to anyone looking to do a local or interstate move for sure. Just make sure you know how many cubic metres of stuff you have as that can put additional stress on you.

Leigh

LeighNortheast, VIC

Awesome! Fantastic service

We had a big move from Brisbane to Victoria. Simone was fantastic. The original contractor turned out to be very unreliable and changed the moving date twice leaving us no option but to cancel. Simone was able to organise another contractor for the same price within 1/2 hour. This was late on Friday arvo with moving date set for Monday. Can not speak highly enough of her and the company. Everything went smoothly and the service was fantastic.