Move Me Australia

Move Me Australia

See the Best Furniture Removalists in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

great service!

the team at move me Australia have been great to deal with, prompt and informational responses made this process so easy, they made time for all my questions and provided a great pric.
the movers did a great job insuring all our items were wrapped and secure for the big move from North QLD to VIC super happy and would highly recommend to anyone

Extremely incompetent and unprofessional

Wanted furniture moved from Queensland to Victoria, Was picked up, then heard nothing, also no questions were asked as the access, size of truck needed. We heard nothing until the day of delivery. But this was by a 3rd person. Move me Australia does not have their own trucks they are only brokers. So you are not dealing with the same company. Because of the lack of transparency and communication. Our goods could not be delivered, so we had to pay an additional $800 and a day off work to hire a truck and pick up our goods from the sub contracted companies storage which was 100 ks away . DO NOT GO WITH THIS BUSINESS. Choose a company that actually owns and operated their own trucks. If this had of been disclosed to me at the start l would never of gone with them. The queensland office did not even give me the courtesy of letting me know of additional cost, she just in an email referred to the other company and would not answer my calls.

Be warned - avoid at all costs

Quoted (and paid MoveMe account) according to an itemised inventory, but then was charged much more by the sub-contractors based on ‘cubic metres’ at time of pick-up. Quoting by inventory and then changing to metres, means the subcontracted movers can add to/inflate the amount charged without the customer being able to compare the final measure to the initial quote. Drop-off day/time also kept changing by as much as 12 hours at the last minute, due to truck back-filling as it travelled. Booked with MoveMe but ended up trying to deal with the subcontracted company, who was demanding the additional money before it would unload. Some damage to our fridge, and one box missing. Labourers themselves were pleasant and worked hard once arrived.

Avoid! Avoid! Avoid!

Our experience started great and ended terrible. Our item were damaged by the ‘contractor’ Move Me Australia booked our move through. So first thing, beware that it won’t actually be Move Me Australia who physically handles your personal belongings (we found this out after everything was paid). The contractor was called A2B removals Ballarat and they were far from the professional & courteous removalist that we’d hoped for! Everything was rushed, unorganised and zero internal communication between their drivers and their office etc. As a result 2 major items of ours were damaged due to zero care being taken and could have been easily avoided. They are now taking NO responsibility for their actions and hiding behind their paper work. Move Me Australia spoke extremely rude to us and their customer service skills are appalling. What ever happened to owning up to your mistakes and being a decent human being. Not a happy customer and I worn others of using either of these company’s!!

Great service and friendly staff.

I recently relocated from Melbourne to Port Douglas in Far North Queensland with my partner. The move involved taking a large amount of furniture from two different addresses in Melbourne and transporting it up to Cairns. After contacting many removalists, Move Me Removals were by far the most helpful and one of the cheapest. The entire move went exactly as planned, and everything arrived safely and securely at the other end, and on time.
Marcus the sales manager could not have been more obliging, and was extremely helpful in organizing the entire move. I would have no hesitation in recommending Move Me Removals to anyone, and would certainly use them again in the future.
Thanks guys.

Great easy service and well priced.

Me and my partner moved from Sydney to Brisbane from a 2 bedroom house with significant amount of furniture. The guys were super helpful when they arrived and were always in communication along the way. I would recommend move me Australia to anyone looking to do a local or interstate move for sure. Just make sure you know how many cubic metres of stuff you have as that can put additional stress on you.

Awesome! Fantastic service

We had a big move from Brisbane to Victoria. Simone was fantastic. The original contractor turned out to be very unreliable and changed the moving date twice leaving us no option but to cancel. Simone was able to organise another contractor for the same price within 1/2 hour. This was late on Friday arvo with moving date set for Monday. Can not speak highly enough of her and the company. Everything went smoothly and the service was fantastic.