Mr Plumber Perth

Mr Plumber Perth

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

the best man for the job

I have used Darren of Mr Plumber before for a blocked drain and was pleased with the service. This time I had a leak in the toilet cistern and couldn't turn off the isolation valve. Mr Plumber supplied and installed a new cistern (I knew I needed one) and installed a new isolation valve and flexi hose all at a very reasonable price. I would recommend Darren and team to anyone north of the river with plumbing problems. Top quality tradesmen, thorough, polite and on time. Thank you Darren and Mike for a job well done.

Job Satisfaction
Rates and Fees

Excellent, prompt service!

Daren was able to help our blocked sewerage pipe with his magic machine. He was on time, handled the problem with ease and was very knowledgeable. Daren found our sewer cap under 20 years of lawn on his first dig. We were very happy with the high standard of work and the end result with flowing pipes again! We would highly recommend Daren’s services.

Job Satisfaction
Rates and Fees
kmwa

kmwaPerth

I'm enjoying hot showers again

Plumbers