Mr. Switch Electrical

Mr. Switch Electrical

See the Best Electricians in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Mr. Switch Electrical

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
philos188
philos188Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Heroic ripoff artists

Caught up by surprise by a burst pipe on Friday afternoon. “Service Heroes” charged me $1,760 for a job that took less than 3 hours to complete. That’s almost $600 per hour. A micky mouse job that other plumbers do with their eyes closed for $500 cost triple the price. It seems that their first priority is to rip people off and fixing their pipes comes distant second. In hindsight I would not have hired their services even of they offered to do the job for free. Dreadful experience. Stay away.

Service Heroes - Lived up to their name

My booking was fitted in at very short notice for safety reasons. Adam was excellent when he arrived to assess the problem. Hayden and Adam returned to complete the work. They were very professional, efficient, friendly and cleaned up after themselves. Brilliant customer service, I was kept informed throughout and Ahmed dropped in during the day to check in and ensure all was going to plan

Other Electricians

Thanks Ahmad and Patrick... highly recommended!!

After submitting a request for quote online I was contacted quickly with a home visit and formal quote provided before the week ended.
The quote was well priced with full explanation of work to be carried out provided.
Finished the job today (within 2 weeks of my initial contact via online request) and it is beautiful work... beyond what I expected!
Friendly guys and extremely knowledgeable.
THANKS!!

The Excellent Jake

What an absolute pleasure Jake is - professional, efficient and friendly. He did an amazing job including working out a particularly tricky installation in my studio/shed. Excellent customer service - I was kept informed throughout. On time arrival, excellent clean up - a great experience as always from Service Heroes

Mez
MezGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

My Heroes

I had the pleasure of having Ahmed and Steve at my house for works required. Experienced, clean, personable and very professional (albeit a little on the pricey side, but worth it)! Very happy with the work they undertook at my house and I can't thank them enough!! Will definitely use them again...(well hopefully not too soon!)

Gerald
GeraldSydney, NSW

Deceptive practices, overpriced

They use psychological tricks in order to convince you to go with them when they come in for a quote. This practice should be illegal, but unfortunately many companies are doing it.

SCAM RIP OFF AVOID

avoid at all costs theyre a rip of company charging way above normal rates over 400 an hour for an apprentice with disgusting work quality they should be investigated by fair trading

I am really happy with the fast service I received from Michael today. He came when he said he would and had great communication, explaining the job thoroughly. The receptionist was also friendly and switched on. I highly recommend them.

David
DavidSydney, NSW

Great service. They Turned up on time. Did a good job and are trustworthy.

They provided a Punctual, reasonable, friendly service. They did a great job. They also seem trustworthy so we are using them again and wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them to others.

Karen
KarenSydney, NSW

Bad attitude, inept management, overpriced, poorly trained staff. Use to be great

Writing this review actually hurts .Have used these guys for 3 years but the electrical talent has now certainly left the building. With the latest job, electrician was asked to "make the place safe". We approved 7K++ of electrical work to achieve this. A few lights stopped working so i called them and long story short, they sent us another quote for an additional 10K to make the place safe & rectify their works... (they broke a few things too). We had independent electricians review their pricing and the job cost came down from 10K to $500. Completely exasperated and without any sincerity or timeline from management,we told them we were going elsewhere. Such a shame when a company loses its way. Avoid at all costs.

Job Satisfaction

Loved there work

From phone call to attending they were second to none. I really love my new AC guys! Can’t live without it! I don’t know how I survived before you guys installed it! Thanks a million!

Avo B.
Avo B.Sydney, NSW

Fast and reliable Service. From initial contact to completion

Alex and Steve was really helpful along the entire process. Needed 75 light installs in our warehouse and was done in a very timely manner with a high quality standard. The team was very professional from start to finish.
Thanks again guys.

Prompt and Courteous Service.

Thanks to both Sabrina and Jack for their work today. Both electricians were efficient and had a courteous and friendly manner. I would have no hesitation in recommending “Service Heroes” to my friends or family.

Sue
SueSydney, NSW

Excellent and professional service

Sam you were awesome on quick and professional diagnosis of our plumbing problem and solving the issue within the hour. Thank you. This service is now on a preferred referral list

A good job well done

Sam attended to fix a water pressure problem we had. He arrived at the agreed time and was very courteous and helpful in fixing the problem. A good interaction. I would gladly recommend Sam to anybody.