Mr. Switch Electrical

See the Best Electricians in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

I am really happy with the fast service I received from Michael today. He came when he said he would and had great communication, explaining the job thoroughly. The receptionist was also friendly and switched on. I highly recommend them.

David

DavidSydney, NSW

Great service. They Turned up on time. Did a good job and are trustworthy.

They provided a Punctual, reasonable, friendly service. They did a great job. They also seem trustworthy so we are using them again and wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them to others.

Job Satisfaction
Karen

KarenSydney, NSW

Bad attitude, inept management, overpriced, poorly trained staff. Use to be great

Writing this review actually hurts .Have used these guys for 3 years but the electrical talent has now certainly left the building. With the latest job, electrician was asked to "make the place safe". We approved 7K++ of electrical work to achieve this. A few lights stopped working so i called them and long story short, they sent us another quote for an additional 10K to make the place safe & rectify their works... (they broke a few things too). We had independent electricians review their pricing and the job cost came down from 10K to $500. Completely exasperated and without any sincerity or timeline from management,we told them we were going elsewhere. Such a shame when a company loses its way. Avoid at all costs.

Job Satisfaction

Loved there work

From phone call to attending they were second to none. I really love my new AC guys! Can’t live without it! I don’t know how I survived before you guys installed it! Thanks a million!

Avo B.

Avo B.Sydney, NSW

Fast and reliable Service. From initial contact to completion

Alex and Steve was really helpful along the entire process. Needed 75 light installs in our warehouse and was done in a very timely manner with a high quality standard. The team was very professional from start to finish.
Thanks again guys.

Prompt and Courteous Service.

Thanks to both Sabrina and Jack for their work today. Both electricians were efficient and had a courteous and friendly manner. I would have no hesitation in recommending “Service Heroes” to my friends or family.

Sue

SueSydney, NSW

Excellent and professional service

Sam you were awesome on quick and professional diagnosis of our plumbing problem and solving the issue within the hour. Thank you. This service is now on a preferred referral list

A good job well done

Sam attended to fix a water pressure problem we had. He arrived at the agreed time and was very courteous and helpful in fixing the problem. A good interaction. I would gladly recommend Sam to anybody.

Lu U.

Lu U.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Ahmed is awesome. Very happy with their service.

The electrician they sent to my home is Ahmed. He arrived on time. He is professional and honest. Unlike other electricians I've been come across, he was sincerely trying to help with the issue I had, explaining to me what he thought the problem was and offered me options to choose from. I like this guy. I would recommend Service Heroes to my friends and colleagues.

Mark

MarkSydney, NSW

Disappointing service by this company and representative. Got them to do a job which they incorrectly finished.

Power points installed incorrectly. The attitude shown by the electrician too was arrogant and not at all professional. He installed our shop power points incorrectly and wasn’t able to fix it, and instead took a video babbling on about his thoughts and made us feel responsible for a badly done job/

Susan W

Susan WSydney, NSW

Installing new stove

Friendly, professional, listened to and identified problems, offered choice of solutions. Thorough cleanup which is greatly appreciated. Suggested future improvements. Up front about costs. Nice to the very temperamental cat.

Jing L.

Jing L.Sydney, NSW

Patient and efficient

Had the toilet installed the early morning. The team was very nice and patient. All job was done perfectly. Service heroes always offer the warranty for the job done and it makes me really confident for the service. Also they cleaned everything before they left, amazing job!

Trustworthy - I'd use again

Laura

LauraSydney, NSW

Tried to blame AGL for their stuff up

Tahlia Dransfield

Tahlia Dransfield

Really genuine team

I got Nathan out to install a fan in my bedroom. Really nice guy and was really professional. Happy with the service and have recommended them to some people. Thanks Mr Switch and Nathan!.

Emma R

Emma RSydney, NSW

RIP OFF STAY AWAY

I needed a light installed and made a quick Google choice.

Mr Switch arrived promptly the next day and charged me $240 to install one small bedroom ceiling light ! This took him less than 10 minutes to do.
He did give me a quote before going ahead with the job but I thought it must have been a difficult task due to the $240 he quoted me ! Was not expecting a less than 10 minute job !

I called up management and they reduced the price to $150. Still way too much in my opinion.
I will never use their service again and have put there name out there on Facebook.

Sue

SueSydney

Overpriced - won't use again

Rip-off

No email received.

Stuart

StuartSydney

Safety switch diagnostic check

Hi I wanted to thank Jake from Mr Switch for a professional diagnostic call out to check my safety switch. Jake called me 20 minutes before he arrived right on time, very friendly as he explained what was diagnosed. He was fast professional and clean and tidy. I will definitely use jake and Mr Switch again thanks guys.

They turn up on time

I called Mr Switch for my mothers place to fix a problem with the power which kept causing the safety switch to trip. They replaced it and its working now just fine. Not cheap but you do get what you pay for.

Mr S.Mr. Switch Electrical

Hi Lorene, thank you for the feedback! We will pass this onto our electrician, they will be stoked to hear about your feedback. Please do not hesitate to give us a call anytime!
Warm regards, the Mr Switch team