Munchkin Grassfed

Leah T.

Leah T.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love munchkins formula

It’s hard choosing the best formula for your baby, with munchkins it was an easy.
Knowing these cows are grass fed happy cows made me choose munchkins.
My baby has never once had a problem, she stomachs it well, no vomiting, no reflux, nothing.
I’m 100% happy with this formula and feel confident I’m giving my baby the best I can. I would recommend it to anyone.
We are now at stage 3 and still completely happy, and you can even buy it in the local supermarket now......perfect!

Purchased in October 2018 at Woolworths Online store.

Kate O.Munchkin

Hi Leah. Thank you for taking the time to review Munchkin Grass Fed and sharing your experience. Its great to hear that you little one is thriving.
Warm regards, Munchkin

This is fantastic you guys should be congratulated for giving children the best milk in the world...

The formula is amazing, we love your work, I’m a big believer of grass fed cows, I only eat grass fed meat... I will be spreading the word around my large family for their children as well...

Purchased in January 2019.

Kate O.Munchkin

Hi Theresa. Thank you for reviewing Munchkin Grass Fed, we appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback.
Warm Regards, Munchkin

Jac Lloyd

Jac Lloyd

Still has nasty ingredients

Marketed as "grass fed" milk but still has nasty ingredients like soy and synthetic folic acid. At least it mentions no GMO ingredients, but soy has been shown to affect particularly males with it's estrogenic affects. It is disappointing that the only company doing true healthy formula is Holle in Germany, who don't use cheap oils like soy.

Raj

Daughter loves it and appears to have essential fats?

Purchased at Woolworths for $26.00.

Catherine P.Munchkin

Hi Raj. Thank you for taking the time to review Munchkin Grass Fed. If we can be of any further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us at cservau@munchkin.com
Kind regards,

AlanWestern Australia

Unsure

Please be aware of what this formular touches. My little grandson sprayed his bottle accidentally on my leather lounge.
I forgot to wipe it straight away and it stripped the colour.
I rang Munchkin and they agreed it looked like a milk splash but didn’t know why. I was concerned by what is in the milk to do this.
My daughter in law has changed brands and I now have to get the leather doctor in to fix it.
Very disappointing as who would think that milk could do that??

Purchased in March 2019 at Woolworths for $17.00.

MollyjHendricks

MollyjHendricksmelbourne

The best from birth!

I had tried one other formula when we came home from the hospital which caused wind and cramps in my newborn.

I bought this product on a whim and never looked back! It didn’t taste gross, my baby took to it straight away and he loved it! It was great on his tummy and kept him regular and we had a happy baby from birth! Thank you munchkin

Purchased in January 2018 at Coles for $27.00.

Catherine P.Munchkin

Hi MollyjHendricks. Thank you for your review, we appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. If we can be of any further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us at cservau@munchkin.com.
Kind regards,

Katherine L.

Katherine L.Perth, WA

My baby enjoyed the taste and no more constipation.
The only problem is very hard to find stage 1 in-store or the closer chemist where we now decided to consider others grass fed milk instead munchkin.

Purchased in July 2019 at Woolworths for $30.00.

Littlemissrhi

LittlemissrhiNew South Wales

Made my daughter vomit

I switched to this follow on formula due to the great reviews and product statements and beliefs. Sounded amazing. However every time my daughter drinks it she either spits up milk chunks or just vomits it all straight back up. It just doesn't work for her unfortunately which makes me sad as I really liked this formula

Purchased in July 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for $28.00.

Caused Unease / Sickness Yes
Trinity

TrinitySouth East Queensland, QLD

No clumps and tin has nice design

The tin got my attention and when it said grass fed I was definitely drawn to it. I love that it has no clumps mix really well! And the bonus is it’s clever design where I can put the spoon on top of the lid so I don’t have to touch the formula when reaching in like other tins!

Purchased in June 2019 at Woolworths for $27.00.

Ruby

RubySouth East Queensland, QLD

I received the product twice in social soup

As a mum, you are very keen to know what formula are you going to use in weaning your child, especially when they started breastfeeding from newborn up to 22 months and one day I received a voucher to buy this product so I had the chance to try it with my kids and you can easily tell if they like it or not..and for me it’s grass fed milk so I highly recommend it to others..

Purchased in August 2018 at Coles for $25.00.

Shenae T.

Shenae T.Perth, WA

No longer a colic baby!

For 12weeks I've had a exclusively breastfed colic baby, after trying different colic mixes, eliminating foods from my diet, tummy rubs and advice from GP I took it upon myself to research formula's. I loved everything about munchkin grass feed formula, for the last 9days I have given a bottle of formula early in the morning and one at night and breastfeeding in between, I no longer have a colic baby, no reflux, bringing up wind easily, no constipation, pooing with ease, happy baby and happy mummy.

Purchased in July 2019 for $27.00.

Edna

EdnaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Easy switch from Breastfeeding to formula with Munchkins Grassfed Stage 3!

After exclusively breastfeeding for the first 12 months. I was so worried about finding a formula bub would take to without issue. I did some research and I’m glad I found munchkins Grass fed. it has been amazing and alleviated a lot of stress off of this Mama.

Purchased in June 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for $24.00.

Jillian

JillianHobart, TAS

Amazing and gentle

I breastfed my baby until 3 month's & then switched to Munchkin stage 1. My little girl had ZERO issues.. no constipation, reflux refusal etc with the transition. Like many other formulas can do. Highly reccomend this. She loved it and thrived from day 1. We're about to go onto stage 2

Purchased in May 2019 at Chemist Warehouse Online Store for $25.00.

Jackie

Jackie

Love it

This was the best for our son who suffered from colic. It was recommended to us and worked a charm. Just wish Coles places it back on their shelves as it’s the best

Purchased in May 2019 at Coles for $27.00.

Ronjon

RonjonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Winner winner first up!

My 11week old baby girl just finished feeding off mums breast milk. Unfortunately mother ran out of breast milk and was looking for the best baby formula to come straight onto without any fuss and our little girl couldn't be any happier! No constipation, No side effects and stays full for 4-5 hours at the recommended feeds. Thank you Munchkin!

Purchased in June 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for $27.00.

Me35

Me35Sydney, NSW

Love it!

Have recently had to switch formula as we couldn’t get our regular one anywhere apart from supplier who took too long to posts. Our 7mths old took to it no problems! We love how well it mixes with minimal froth. Seems to be very gentle on his stomach with hardly any smell or wastage. Great attractive packaging and easy to use scoop and suitable size measurements for age.

Purchased in June 2019 at Woolworths Physical store for $30.00.

Amy

Amy

Life saver

Breast feeding for nearly 2 years my son wouldn't take any other formula ( or bottled breast milk) I'm so happy I found munchkin his been having it for 4 months and loves it no constipation or tummy upsets like the other brands this is my life saver thank u so much for making a gentle tummy formula we love it

Purchased in February 2019 at Local Pharmacy for $25.95.

Hi Amy,
Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. We are so thirilled to hear your little one is loving Grass Fed and that his tummy is happy and healthy.

Pinkay

PinkayGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

My baby loves it

My baby started to drink this organic baby formula since day 1, she always love to drink it. It is organic so i think it is safer and healthier than the other brand.

Purchased in October 2018.

Hi Pinkay,
thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us and for being part of the munchkin family.

Keekee

Keekee

Very happy customer

After my little girl was born I struggled with breastfeeding and formula was the only option. I tried a couple of brands first and my daughter got badly constipated. Switched to this one and have not tried anything since. My daughter seems to enjoy it, no constipation issues, and I can get it at my local Cole's which is very convenient. And if they are out of stock I can order it online at chemist warehouse. I like that the cows are grass fed. Highly recommend this formula.

Purchased in May 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for $27.00.

Fatim

FatimSouth East Queensland, QLD

My so loved it

My son can’t have enough of this formula he loves it and he has the weight to show for and so do I e both eat it because it just taste Amazing

Purchased in January 2018 at Coles Supermarkets for $25.00.