Munchkin Grassfed

Munchkin Grassfed

Stage 3, Stage 1, Stage 2

• Breastfed Child Yes (30%) · No (70%)
  • Easy to PrepareYes (100%) · No (0%)
  • Caused Unease / Sickness Yes (9%) · No (91%)

Wonderful product, great for formula-fed babies

My son is a formula-fed baby since I couldnt produce breastmilk. We tried A2, Bellamys, Nan, S26, Aptimal, Novalac before settling with Munchkin. Great formula and my son loves it

Caused Unease / Sickness No

Why didn’t I use this brand sooner!!

My son had been on Bellamy’s since 6w and is now 7 months.. he constantly had wind and reflux issues (went down the path of adding things to try and eliminate these issues and nothing worked) and I’ve now used this formula for 2 weeks and it’s been incredible. Makes me upset I didn’t start it sooner! Life changing!!

Purchased in August 2020 at Woolworths for A$28.00.

Hi Claire

Glad to hear your son is doing well now and that GrassFed could make such a difference:)

Tayla

TaylaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not for my bub

Tried my little one on the Munchkin grass fed after having some issues with Aptamil and unfortunately it made her projectile vomit as soon as it hit her belly. The formula was extremely easy to prepare and tastes exactly like cows milk - a shame it didn’t work for my bub!

Purchased in September 2020 at Woolworths for A$30.00.

GrassFed Milk TeamMunchkin

Hi Sorry to hear it didn't work for your little one, hope she is doing better now?

Gonie

Goniefawkner

Gentle on my bubbs tummy!

My daughter have tried NAN, BLACKMORES etc she's struggled with all of them finally found this thabks to product review!! She's happier no regrets! Try it and see for yourself

Purchased in June 2020 at Woolworths Physical store for A$27.00.

GrassFed Milk TeamMunchkin

Great news and glad to hear your daughter is doing well :):):)

Easy transition from stage 1

My baby girl enjoy the transition to the stage 2 and we didn’t have any problem in general.
Easy as usual to prepare...just a very good formula overall.
The baby is growing happy...and an happy baby is an easier baby.

Purchased in August 2020 for A$27.00.

GrassFed Milk TeamMunchkin

Very glad to hear that everything is working :)

thanh n.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

have to change formula..

my daughter was on stage 1 and stage 2 just fine. she’s now 12months and she’s been on stage 3 for around a week now. from having regular bowel movements, she’s now going every second or third day. i also found that this formula is super frothy (didn’t have that issue with stage 1 and 2). i used this formula to mix in with her morning oats (i used to use stage 2 and it worked just fine) and it seemed to seperate in the microwave (could tell this as i put blueberries in and i could see the milk on the blueberries, it looked like the milk had gone off). really weird as i didn’t have an issue with stage 1&2.

Purchased in August 2020 at Coles for A$28.00.

Kehlani

KehlaniSydney, NSW

I love this product!

This formula milk is a game-changer! I think my standards with grassfed milk are very high and this has exceeded that, most of them have caused hiccups and a few other things. However when I switched to this one, I noticed my baby has been less fussier than before.

Purchased in July 2020 for A$27.00.

GrassFed Milk TeamMunchkin

Glad to hear we met your high standards and that your little one is doing well :)

Ruben N.

Ruben N.Sydney, NSW

Tried Other Popular Brands, My Son Chose Grass Fed

My son really loves Grass Fed milk. I tried other 2 popular brands (I even compared the nutrients, both of them got slightly higher OMG3/6, prebiotics & probiotics), but none of them worked well for my son (they caused reflux). With Munchkin Grass Fed milk, my son gained 1 kg+ in the first month and he is so far so happy with it. Can't recommend them enough!

Purchased in June 2020 at Chemist Warehouse Online Store for A$27.99.

GrassFed Milk TeamMunchkin

Thank you for taking the time to write and I am really happy our formula has worked for you and your son :)

Great formula

Our baby girl always finish the bottle and she is a very happy baby. It is just very good product...we tried another brand but she refused to drink it.
We will moving to stage 2 in few weeks

Purchased in July 2020 at Woolworths for A$27.00.

GrassFed Milk TeamMunchkin

Glad to hear it is working well for you and your little one :)

Find out how Munchkin Grassfed compares to other Baby Formulas

Baby loves the taste and actually finished bottle !!!

First off, the VERY few reviews against this formula is ridiculous because every baby is different you can’t straight up say this formula isn’t good if it didn’t work for you!!

I have tried aptamil, a2 platinum and Bellamys after 6 months of breastfeeding and she plain and simple did not enjoy drinking those formulas like she does with munchkin. She has a 150ml bottle before bed at 9pm, has another one between 3-4am and then wakes up for the morning 9-10am. I’m extremely happy, my friend recommended it! It’s the best feeling to see your baby actually like their milk. Five star from my baby! Btw it dissolves so easily in water not like those other formulas I mentioned.

Purchased in June 2020 for A$30.00.

Priya K

Priya K

Doesn’t live upto the reviews

I was breastfeeding my baby and trying to find a formula to wean him off on to that wouldn’t constipate him as Nan comfort was very constipating unfortunately. Munchkin didn’t constipate my baby but unfortunately my baby didn’t like the taste initially - after a while he got used to the taste but he was always very cranky and hungry and never satisfied after his munchkin formula feeds. I’ve now had to change him to Aptamil gold and he’s a bit happier after his feeds and more satisfied at least. Munchkin has been very disappointing and it proved to me that just because a formula is more expensive or grass fed DOES not make it better than a cheaper alternative.

Purchased in June 2020 at Chemist Warehouse Online Store for A$27.00.

Keekee

Keekee

The best

My daughter loves drinking this. The reason I chose this one, after extensive research, was the fact it is made from grass fed cows.

It is much easier on her tummy than other brands I have used which cause constipation.

The hard part will be getting her off drinking this!!!

Purchased in June 2020 at Chemist Warehouse for A$24.99.

GrassFed Milk TeamMunchkin

Great news and happy to hear your little one is doing well :)

Elle K.

Elle K.Sydney, NSW

Game changer

My son became a different baby once we switched to this. He suffers with reflux & this formula works better for him than the reflux formula. Highly recommended & great customer service.

Purchased in June 2020 at Woolworths for A$30.00.

GrassFed Milk TeamMunchkin

Thanks Elle and glad we could help and to hear that everyone is doing better :)

Gamalo L.

Gamalo L.

Fantastic

I've been giving this to all of my babies stage 1 2 3 and its fantastic would never change this formula is the best by far i would recommend this.

Purchased in January 2020 at Coles for A$25.00.

GrassFed Milk TeamMunchkin

Thank for taking the time to write and great to hear it is working for you and your little one :)

NoneHunter Region, NSW

Wish I could give zero stars

This formula is rubbish, my Baby started this at birth, then at 2 weeks was drinking 150ml every 2 hours, starving hungry. between 10pm and 6am he was having 4 feeds of 150mls. After sticking it out for another week and a half I switched with medical advice to a more reputable trusted and know brand and wow what a difference my Baby now feeds every 3 to 4 hours and is more settled inbetween feeds. I thought munchkin would be amazing as it read great and would have you believe it's healthy and good. I don't know, I thought it was just my Baby but my health nurse told me this is a very common story she is hearing from mum's regarding this formula.

Purchased in May 2020 at Woolworths for A$30.00.

I now have 2 tins I can't return as I don't have my receipt

GrassFed Milk TeamMunchkin

Hi. Sorry to hear about this. Can you contact our customer service at customer@grassfedmilk.com.au so I can understand your problem more fully to see if we can resolve. Thanks

Skye D.

Skye D.South East Queensland, QLD

This formula is a lifesaver for sensitive babies (and this FTM)

To say I've had a nightmare time trying to feed my newborn would be an understatement. After a long and difficult pregnancy that left me bed ridden for nine months, breastfeeding just wouldn't work for me or my bub, which drove me nearly to a panic. What worsened it was the terrible decision I made to start him on Nan Gold Formula, which left him irritated, unsettled, with very runny - bright green stools - and lots of reflux and general discomfort. He hardly slept because he felt so terrible on it, and I was sleep deprived and at my wits' end. Luckily I found out about Munchkin Grassfed formula online, and in just 1 day I have a completely different - completely healthy - baby.

Purchased in May 2020 at Munchkin.

GrassFed Milk TeamMunchkin

Glad we could make a difference to you new born son and also that you could get some sleep as well :)

michelle

michelleGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

bf transition made easy

i was worried about putting my daughter on formula as i was bfing for the first 4 months. worried she would get constipated etc. not at all. she’s now 8 months and on stage 2 and has pooped everyday of her life. no problems with this formula. would recommend

Purchased in December 2019 at Chemist Warehouse Online Store for A$27.00.

GrassFed Milk TeamMunchkin

Great news and glad we could help. Thanks for taking the time to review our product as well it is appreciated :)

Finally! we found a formula that bubs loves

We have tried soooo many different formulas for our 7 month old since i recently had to give up breast feeding. I wanted to find a brand and a product that was ethical and local. Being from NZ (close enough) :) and using grass fed cows without the added nasties like PALM OIL!. what a great product. Bubs has not had any reflux on it and has slept more over night since taking it. he loves the taste. thank you! thank you! thank you!

Purchased in May 2020 at Chemist Warehouse Online Store for A$29.00.

GrassFed Milk TeamMunchkin

Our pleasure and it is the least we can do. We pride ourselves on brining a natural product to the market without all the added “stuff” and from the reviews we know it works. Thank you :)

Seda

SedaSydney, NSW

Gentle on the tummy!

Absolutely love this formula! My son has been mixed fed since week 2. I tried other formulas including SMA, bellamys organic, s26 and unfortunately none of them worked for us. Some he would projectile vomit after every feed, he didn’t take well to the taste & was having major gas. Since we switched to munchkin there has been no projectile vomits, excess gas/wind or constipation. He loves the taste and demolishes every bottle.
It also smells like fresh milk & so gentle on the tummy.

Purchased in December 2019 at Chemist Warehouse Online Store.

GrassFed Milk TeamMunchkin

Glad to hear your son is doing so well on our formula and feeling better. This must also be a relief to you as well :)

Thanks for taking the time to write as we appreciate all feedback and love it when our formula makes a positive difference.

amyt

amytPerth, WA

This has been a game changer!

Purchased in May 2020 at Woolworths for A$30.00.

GrassFed Milk TeamMunchkin

Hi. Thanks for taking the time to write a review for us. So glad to hear your little one is doing well and settled using our formula. Maybe you can start getting some sleep as well now that they are :)