Munchkin Grassfed

Tilly

TillyPerth, WA

Not for us!

This was our first shot at formula and despite the good reviews bub didn't like this one. She turned her nose at multiple attempts when offering her a bottle. It's also one of the more expensive ones so it just goes to show the price point doesn't mean everything.

Purchased in November 2019 at Coles Online for $27.00.

Customer S.Munchkin

Sorry to hear that your Bub didn't like the formula. As long as they are happy with the brand you chose that is the most important thing. Thanks for taking the time to review us as well.

Dilhara P.

Dilhara P.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

My baby loves it

I always wanted use this formula in my child. She really loves it. Thank you munchkin. She doesnt have any side effects. Its is easy to prepare. I love the space given for the spoon. But the product is a little expensive.

Purchased in August 2019 at Woolworths.

Customer S.Munchkin

Dear Dilhara, Thank you for taking the time to review Munchkin Grass Fed. We are pleased to hear your little one is doing well. Grass Fed Milk Team

Mary

Mary

Excellent baby formula

The munchkin Stage 2 baby formula is very good! My child had reflux and we tried many different types of baby formulas but nothing changed. We saw this particular formula in an adertisement and decided to try it out. It worked very well and my child's reflux problems were resolved. I now use this formula regularly, and the results have been nothing but good. And we intend to continue using this particular brand into stage 3.

Purchased at Coles Supermarkets for $30.00.

Catherine P.Munchkin

Thank you for taking the time to review Munchkin Grass Fed and share your experience. We are pleased to hear that you have had a good experience. Warm Regards, Munchkin

Teamaspley

TeamaspleySydney, NSW

Wanted this to work but unfortunately didnt work for us

This formula made my 2 month old unsettled, upset his tummy and He became very gassy. He would usually sleep from 8pm to 6am however we had 2 nights of a screaming baby. Im tired.

Purchased in November 2019 at Coles for $27.00.

Caused Unease / Sickness Yes
Catherine P.Munchkin

Dear Teamaspley. Thank you for sharing your feedback, we are sorry to hear of your experience. If we can be of further assistance, please reach us at cservau@munchkin.com. Warm Regards, Munchkin

Char

Char

So far, fantastic and fresh!

So far so good, my 8 week old son has had two 150ml bottles with no spit up and followed it with finally a restful nap! Powder easily blends with the water, no lumps or odd oily residue which Ive experienced with other formulas. Its not the cheapest formula out there but my babies only on formula for 12 months so I can justify the extra $$ for the top stuff.

Purchased in October 2019 at Woolworths for $30.00.

Catherine P.Munchkin

Dear Char. Thank you for taking the time to review Munchkin Grass Fed. We are pleased to hear your little one is doing well. Warm Regards, Munchkin

Lily16

Lily16Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Impressed!

I tried the Munchkin formula when it was on special in Coles. I should say I was really impressed with it. My son had it without any issues. It didnt constipate him.

Purchased in August 2019 for $23.00.

Catherine P.Munchkin

Dear Lily. Thank you for taking the time to review Munchkin Grass Fed. We really appreciate hearing about your positive experience. Warm Regards, Munchkin

Alicia J.

Alicia J.

Excellent Formula

My baby has reflux and is on medication for it, we have tried multiple multiple different formulas to see if they would make a difference. Everything from organic, soy, expensive, cheap, different brands and nothing worked. Eventually found this one, read lots of reviews and finally tried it and Im so glad we did. He barely vomits anymore (every baby is different) loves the taste and always wants more! We love that this formula is made up from 100% grass fed cows in NZ and has a prebiotic and this formula actually smells like proper milk powder, not the gross smell from normal formula. It mixes easy, no lumps, easy to follow tin and instructions. So happy that we found this and would 100% recommend!

Purchased in October 2019 at Coles for $26.00.

Leah T.

Leah T.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love munchkins formula

It’s hard choosing the best formula for your baby, with munchkins it was an easy.
Knowing these cows are grass fed happy cows made me choose munchkins.
My baby has never once had a problem, she stomachs it well, no vomiting, no reflux, nothing.
I’m 100% happy with this formula and feel confident I’m giving my baby the best I can. I would recommend it to anyone.
We are now at stage 3 and still completely happy, and you can even buy it in the local supermarket now......perfect!

Purchased in October 2018 at Woolworths Online store.

Kate O.Munchkin

Hi Leah. Thank you for taking the time to review Munchkin Grass Fed and sharing your experience. Its great to hear that you little one is thriving.
Warm regards, Munchkin

This is fantastic you guys should be congratulated for giving children the best milk in the world...

The formula is amazing, we love your work, I’m a big believer of grass fed cows, I only eat grass fed meat... I will be spreading the word around my large family for their children as well...

Purchased in January 2019.

Kate O.Munchkin

Hi Theresa. Thank you for reviewing Munchkin Grass Fed, we appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback.
Warm Regards, Munchkin

Jac Lloyd

Jac Lloyd

Still has nasty ingredients

Marketed as "grass fed" milk but still has nasty ingredients like soy and synthetic folic acid. At least it mentions no GMO ingredients, but soy has been shown to affect particularly males with it's estrogenic affects. It is disappointing that the only company doing true healthy formula is Holle in Germany, who don't use cheap oils like soy.

Raj

Raj

Daughter loves it and appears to have essential fats?

Purchased at Woolworths for $26.00.

Catherine P.Munchkin

Hi Raj. Thank you for taking the time to review Munchkin Grass Fed. If we can be of any further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us at cservau@munchkin.com
Kind regards,

AlanWestern Australia

Unsure

Please be aware of what this formular touches. My little grandson sprayed his bottle accidentally on my leather lounge.
I forgot to wipe it straight away and it stripped the colour.
I rang Munchkin and they agreed it looked like a milk splash but didn’t know why. I was concerned by what is in the milk to do this.
My daughter in law has changed brands and I now have to get the leather doctor in to fix it.
Very disappointing as who would think that milk could do that??

Purchased in March 2019 at Woolworths for $17.00.

MollyjHendricks

MollyjHendricksmelbourne

The best from birth!

I had tried one other formula when we came home from the hospital which caused wind and cramps in my newborn.

I bought this product on a whim and never looked back! It didn’t taste gross, my baby took to it straight away and he loved it! It was great on his tummy and kept him regular and we had a happy baby from birth! Thank you munchkin

Purchased in January 2018 at Coles for $27.00.

Catherine P.Munchkin

Hi MollyjHendricks. Thank you for your review, we appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. If we can be of any further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us at cservau@munchkin.com.
Kind regards,

Katherine L.

Katherine L.Perth, WA

My baby enjoyed the taste and no more constipation.
The only problem is very hard to find stage 1 in-store or the closer chemist where we now decided to consider others grass fed milk instead munchkin.

Purchased in July 2019 at Woolworths for $30.00.

Littlemissrhi

LittlemissrhiNew South Wales

Made my daughter vomit

I switched to this follow on formula due to the great reviews and product statements and beliefs. Sounded amazing. However every time my daughter drinks it she either spits up milk chunks or just vomits it all straight back up. It just doesn't work for her unfortunately which makes me sad as I really liked this formula

Purchased in July 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for $28.00.

Caused Unease / Sickness Yes
Trinity

TrinitySouth East Queensland, QLD

No clumps and tin has nice design

The tin got my attention and when it said grass fed I was definitely drawn to it. I love that it has no clumps mix really well! And the bonus is it’s clever design where I can put the spoon on top of the lid so I don’t have to touch the formula when reaching in like other tins!

Purchased in June 2019 at Woolworths for $27.00.

Ruby

RubySouth East Queensland, QLD

I received the product twice in social soup

As a mum, you are very keen to know what formula are you going to use in weaning your child, especially when they started breastfeeding from newborn up to 22 months and one day I received a voucher to buy this product so I had the chance to try it with my kids and you can easily tell if they like it or not..and for me it’s grass fed milk so I highly recommend it to others..

Purchased in August 2018 at Coles for $25.00.

Shenae T.

Shenae T.Perth, WA

No longer a colic baby!

For 12weeks I've had a exclusively breastfed colic baby, after trying different colic mixes, eliminating foods from my diet, tummy rubs and advice from GP I took it upon myself to research formula's. I loved everything about munchkin grass feed formula, for the last 9days I have given a bottle of formula early in the morning and one at night and breastfeeding in between, I no longer have a colic baby, no reflux, bringing up wind easily, no constipation, pooing with ease, happy baby and happy mummy.

Purchased in July 2019 for $27.00.

Edna

EdnaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Easy switch from Breastfeeding to formula with Munchkins Grassfed Stage 3!

After exclusively breastfeeding for the first 12 months. I was so worried about finding a formula bub would take to without issue. I did some research and I’m glad I found munchkins Grass fed. it has been amazing and alleviated a lot of stress off of this Mama.

Purchased in June 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for $24.00.

Jillian

JillianHobart, TAS

Amazing and gentle

I breastfed my baby until 3 month's & then switched to Munchkin stage 1. My little girl had ZERO issues.. no constipation, reflux refusal etc with the transition. Like many other formulas can do. Highly reccomend this. She loved it and thrived from day 1. We're about to go onto stage 2

Purchased in May 2019 at Chemist Warehouse Online Store for $25.00.