Munchkin Grassfed

Munchkin Grassfed

Stage 3, Stage 1, Stage 2

• Breastfed Child Yes (37%) · No (63%)
  • Easy to PrepareYes (100%) · No (0%)
  • Caused Unease / Sickness Yes (6%) · No (94%)
Skye D.

Skye D.South East Queensland, QLD

This formula is a lifesaver for sensitive babies (and this FTM)

To say I've had a nightmare time trying to feed my newborn would be an understatement. After a long and difficult pregnancy that left me bed ridden for nine months, breastfeeding just wouldn't work for me or my bub, which drove me nearly to a panic. What worsened it was the terrible decision I made to start him on Nan Gold Formula, which left him irritated, unsettled, with very runny - bright green stools - and lots of reflux and general discomfort. He hardly slept because he felt so terrible on it, and I was sleep deprived and at my wits' end. Luckily I found out about Munchkin Grassfed formula online, and in just 1 day I have a completely different - completely healthy - baby.

Purchased in May 2020 at Munchkin.

GrassFed Milk TeamMunchkin

Glad we could make a difference to you new born son and also that you could get some sleep as well :)

michelleGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

bf transition made easy

i was worried about putting my daughter on formula as i was bfing for the first 4 months. worried she would get constipated etc. not at all. she’s now 8 months and on stage 2 and has pooped everyday of her life. no problems with this formula. would recommend

Purchased in December 2019 at Chemist Warehouse Online Store for A$27.00.

GrassFed Milk TeamMunchkin

Great news and glad we could help. Thanks for taking the time to review our product as well it is appreciated :)

Finally! we found a formula that bubs loves

We have tried soooo many different formulas for our 7 month old since i recently had to give up breast feeding. I wanted to find a brand and a product that was ethical and local. Being from NZ (close enough) :) and using grass fed cows without the added nasties like PALM OIL!. what a great product. Bubs has not had any reflux on it and has slept more over night since taking it. he loves the taste. thank you! thank you! thank you!

Purchased in May 2020 at Chemist Warehouse Online Store for A$29.00.

GrassFed Milk TeamMunchkin

Our pleasure and it is the least we can do. We pride ourselves on brining a natural product to the market without all the added “stuff” and from the reviews we know it works. Thank you :)

Seda

SedaSydney, NSW

Gentle on the tummy!

Absolutely love this formula! My son has been mixed fed since week 2. I tried other formulas including SMA, bellamys organic, s26 and unfortunately none of them worked for us. Some he would projectile vomit after every feed, he didn’t take well to the taste & was having major gas. Since we switched to munchkin there has been no projectile vomits, excess gas/wind or constipation. He loves the taste and demolishes every bottle.
It also smells like fresh milk & so gentle on the tummy.

Purchased in December 2019 at Chemist Warehouse Online Store.

GrassFed Milk TeamMunchkin

Glad to hear your son is doing so well on our formula and feeling better. This must also be a relief to you as well :)

Thanks for taking the time to write as we appreciate all feedback and love it when our formula makes a positive difference.

amyt

amytPerth, WA

This has been a game changer!

Purchased in May 2020 at Woolworths for A$30.00.

GrassFed Milk TeamMunchkin

Hi. Thanks for taking the time to write a review for us. So glad to hear your little one is doing well and settled using our formula. Maybe you can start getting some sleep as well now that they are :)

Geoff A

Geoff AAU

Big reduction in wind

Purchased in April 2020 at Woolworths for A$30.00.

GrassFed Milk TeamMunchkin

Hi Geoff, Thanks for taking the time to write the review and glad your little one is doing better. That is the most important thing for them and for you. Thanks

Taryn

TarynPerth, WA

Both my kids loved munchkin

I had to abruptly wean my daughter due to getting shingles, she loved munchkin formula so much now I cant get her off it! Its simple to prepare and she doesnt suffer any unwanted side effects.

Purchased in April 2020 at Woolworths for A$25.00.

GrassFed Milk TeamMunchkin

Glad to hear your daughter is doing well and happy.

Sinthu M.

Sinthu M.

Switched to this at 8 months. Bub loves it and finishes her bottle every time!

I switched recently from another premium formula brand to this one as my Bub stopped taking bottles after 7months. She is 8 months now and happy with this. She even sleeps well in the night!

Purchased in March 2020 at Coles for A$27.00.

GrassFed Milk TeamMunchkin

Great to hear and thank you for taking the time to give us this feedback. Cheers

Fi88

Fi88Sydney

Quality ingredients, uncomplicated baby formula.

Munchkin formula is packed with all the ingredients needed for our baby’s development (we have used stage 1 for our son since birth and now moving into stage 2). In our search for the right formula for our baby we found that munchkin is easy to prepare, great quality and straight forward, Simple not gimmicky, uncomplicated unlike other brands that unnecessarily have multiple types of formula and market ‘gold’, ‘platinum’ products etc.

Evahna

EvahnaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love it

This was the first formula I tried with my twins and they loved it! It was so gentle on their tummy and mixed well leaving no chunks at all! I would highly reccomend

Purchased in January 2020 at Chemist Warehouse for A$24.99.

GrassFed Milk TeamMunchkin

Glad to hear your twins are doing well and enjoying :)

Revised Product Review

Purchased in February 2020 at Coles for A$27.00.

GrassFed Milk TeamMunchkin

Hi, Please send me an email to the above kbush@grassfedmilk.com.au and I will get your phone details and call you directly. Thanks

jellybean

jellybeanSouth East Queensland, QLD

So Much Better

After my baby was having severe colic from both breast milk and s26 gold (which the hospital gave her) I tried this formula after reading the good reviews the difference was immediate her poop returned to a mustard yellow colour having been nearly black from the s26 gold, her gas now passes easily and she now drinks the full feed.

As other reviewers have said, this has a much nicer smell then the other formula I tried and no greasy film left in her bottles.

I love the lid and having the levelling lip further in the can is so much better, I only wish there was a 20ml scoop on one end so I can make a 120ml bottle as this is what she is currently drinking and I am having to make 150ml and she is wasting a bit.

Purchased in January 2020 at coles for A$30.00.

GrassFed Milk TeamMunchkin

Hi, Glad to hear our Grass Fed Formula worked for you and your daughter.
Thanks Grass Fed Milk Team

M K.

M K.Sydney, NSW

The worst formula for our poor baby

A real let down and a shame that mothers who already are having difficulties with feeding have to go through more dramas. I don't really like anything about it. I was really dissapointed with this formula. My baby had mild reflux and just after using this formula he started screaming after a few sips and poor hungry baby didn't know what's happening as he couldn't eat. Its the most expensive formla and isn't worth the price. This has actualy made his reflux dramaticly worse. It has suffed his routine and he is now waking during the night.

Purchased in January 2020 at Woolworths for A$31.99.

Caused Unease / Sickness Yes
Soph

SophWestern District, VIC

9 month old loves it

Only had my daughter drinking it for a few days but she has taken to it immediately which is better than I can say for other formulas. Plus it doesn’t have that yuck formula smell so that’s a win for both of us

Purchased in January 2020 at Woolworths for A$30.00.

GrassFed Milk TeamMunchkin

Hi Soph, so glad to hear you and more importantly your daughter is doing well and enjoying our product. Thanks the GrassFed Milk Team

After 6 months of breastfeeding feeding i tried to switch to formula. I tried so many brand my daughter wouldnt take it. I tried munchkin she drank straight way. With no issues. So gentle on tummy. I m glad I tried this brand.

Purchased in December 2019 at Woolworths for A$30.00.

GrassFed Milk TeamMunchkin

Thanks for taking the time to review our product and glad to hear your daughter is doing well.

Gayatri

GayatriGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect for tiny tummies

Loved this formula for a top up feed after giving my newborn another organic brand.
This is gentle on tiny tummies especially like my bub used to get colic and gas with the other brand. The formula mix is thinner and not THICK when mixed with water which I feel makes it easier for her digestion !

Purchased in November 2019 at Woolworths.

GrassFed Milk TeamMunchkin

Glad to hear your bub likes our formula, great news :)

Perfect for my baby!

Purchased in September 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for A$28.00.

GrassFed Milk TeamMunchkin

Thanks for taking the time to review our product and glad it is working for your baby :)

Tilly

TillyPerth, WA

Not for us!

This was our first shot at formula and despite the good reviews bub didn't like this one. She turned her nose at multiple attempts when offering her a bottle. It's also one of the more expensive ones so it just goes to show the price point doesn't mean everything.

Purchased in November 2019 at Coles Online for A$27.00.

GrassFed Milk TeamMunchkin

Sorry to hear that your Bub didn't like the formula. As long as they are happy with the brand you chose that is the most important thing. Thanks for taking the time to review us as well.

Dilhara P.

Dilhara P.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

My baby loves it

I always wanted use this formula in my child. She really loves it. Thank you munchkin. She doesnt have any side effects. Its is easy to prepare. I love the space given for the spoon. But the product is a little expensive.

Purchased in August 2019 at Woolworths.

GrassFed Milk TeamMunchkin

Dear Dilhara, Thank you for taking the time to review Munchkin Grass Fed. We are pleased to hear your little one is doing well. Grass Fed Milk Team

Mary

Mary

Excellent baby formula

The munchkin Stage 2 baby formula is very good! My child had reflux and we tried many different types of baby formulas but nothing changed. We saw this particular formula in an adertisement and decided to try it out. It worked very well and my child's reflux problems were resolved. I now use this formula regularly, and the results have been nothing but good. And we intend to continue using this particular brand into stage 3.

Purchased at Coles Supermarkets for A$30.00.

Catherine P.Munchkin

Thank you for taking the time to review Munchkin Grass Fed and share your experience. We are pleased to hear that you have had a good experience. Warm Regards, Munchkin

Danielle R.asked

Grassfed

Hey, I have switched my 10 week old bub from novalac colic to munchkins just wondering how soon I should see a difference as my girl has been super unsettled we have only been on the formula 2 days. Thank you

michelle

hey danielle, was there a reason you decided to switch? from novalac to munchkin? also by unsettled do you mean upset stomach? gassy? not going to toilet?

Danielle R.

I only changed due to the novalac causing my girl constipation and she never had that before using that :( I read good reviews on this so thought I would give it a try. She is gassy and seems to be really unsettled I don’t know if it’s because of the change or not

michelle

ah yep that’s why i changed too (tried A2 before this and made my daughter constipated) i would say give it a couple more days (please keep in mind i’m not a doctor, just a fellow mum) to let her body adjust to the new formula. but after like 4-5 days if it doesn’t get any better then maybe look into changing again.. sucks cause here we don’t have little sample packs we can buy to find the right formula for our babies

Ngen S.

Ngen S.asked

Grassfed

Where are from this milk product?

Catherine P.Munchkin

Hi Ngen. Please contact us at cservau@munchkin.com for further information on our products. Warm Regards, Munchkin

Melissa J.
Melissa J.

Hello, why does your infant formula need to contain Soy?

GrassFed Milk TeamMunchkin

Hi. Yes we do contain soy oil in our product

Andrea S.

Andrea S.asked

Stage 2

Hi Ive been using stage 1 with no problems but since Ive started my daughter on stage 2 she is having hard, irregular bowel movements. I have ruled out other causes that has led me to this conclusion. Is there anything in the ingredients that could be causing this?

Catherine P.Munchkin

Hi Andrea. Thank you for reaching out, please contact us at cservau@munchkin.com so we can further look into this. Warm Regards, Munchkin

Get an answer from our members and Munchkin representatives