Munchkin Grassfed
Listing monitored by Munchkin

Pros

• Gentle on your child's tummy

• Dissolves easily in water

• Simple to prepare

• Good for babies with reflux

Cons

• Slightly expensive

• Breastfed Child Yes (24) · No (58)
  • Easy to PrepareYes (81) · No (0)
  • Caused Unease / Sickness Yes (7) · No (74)
kit
kitGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Buy bulk! Worth the money!

Easy transition from profutura (we needed a new one because it was out of stock for awhile). LO never had an issue no colic or whatsoever. Worried it was discontinuing I emailed the Munchkin Team to order bulk.
Swift and straightforward transaction. We ordered good for 6 months, best decision ever! Now we are on lock down I don't need to search and go to different suburbs just to buy formula.

Purchased in June 2021.

Josephine Leaupepe
Josephine LeaupepeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best decision!

First time mum I had no idea what formula to use after I gave up breastfeeding after 4 months. So many good options out there but I decided to try Munchkin and it worked really well for my baby. She got hooked on really quick, no issues or side effects. Affordable and very easy to prepare. Sad to see it being discontinued!

Purchased in October 2020 at Chemist Warehouse Online Store for $29.00.

Simin
SiminNew South Wales

Best formula for a premature baby

We used stage 1 Grass Feed for my daughter who was born premature. We tried Nan super and Aptamil gold at first because we were told they are well know companies. But my baby can’t tolerate them and vomited . From the review from this website we decide to try Grass Feed and it was fabulous and most importantly my baby was happy and putting on weight which made us confident to continue to use it.
It is very sad that it is discontinued and we don’t know which formula would be the best replacement for Grass Feed?
Thanks Grass Feed for making such a good formula for my baby.

Purchased in April 2021 for $25.00.

Breastfed Child No
GrassFed Milk TeamMunchkin

Thank you for your very kind words and glad we could make a difference. Best alternative I have heard is Karicare. Good luck

srhswincer
srhswincerMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Used from 5m - 2. Sad it will no longer be produced for 2nd baby!

We used stages 1,2 & 3 from 5 months to nearly two, my son enjoyed and tolerated well. We are very sad that it is no longer being produced. Best alternatives??

Purchased in April 2021 at Coles Supermarkets for $26.00.

GrassFed Milk TeamMunchkin

Hi. Yes it is very sad. However we can do bulk orders. Email me direct on customer@grassfedmilk.com.au. Thanks

Customer loves this

I work at woolworths and a lady came in the other day wanting to buy any stock we had is there another way she can get this as it has been deleted??

GrassFed Milk TeamMunchkin

The best baby products in 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-best-baby-products-in-2020
Kavitha
KavithaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Really good formula

Bub took this formula from birth with no issues. Devastated that its being discontinued as im so hesitant to change formula.does anybody know where we can purchase a bulk of stage 2 tins

Purchased in March 2020 for $28.00.

GrassFed Milk TeamMunchkin

Hi. If you send me your details to customer@grassfedmilk.com.au I can organise bulk deliveries for you. Thanks customer care team

Very good formula, so sad it’s getting discontinued

We have been using this formula without issue. I read that the formula is getting discontinued. Our baby is 5 months old.
Now we are confused we should move to which new stage 2 formula. Any one made the switch, any recommendations

Purchased in April 2021 at Woolworths Physical store for $28.00.

Diyana Z.Perth, WA

Best formula!

My baby loves this formula. It was originally bought because the first formula we tried for her gave her colic really bad. Once we put her on the stage 1 munchkin she had no issues and we followed on with stage 2.
When I went to buy more every shop had none except chemist warehouse online. In the interim waiting for the order to arrive I had to buy a formula closest in ingredients as I was running low on the last can. I started the new formula and my baby ended up loving it and not wanting to take the munchkin one after. Sad that this formula has been discontinued. The chemist warehouse order finally arrived and now I have 2 cans available if anyone in Perth needs. Unopened brand new.

Purchased for $27.00.

Nicky
NickySydney, NSW

Love Munchkin

Before we had our baby my wife would spend hours reading up on reviews for all different types of formulas. She came to the conclusion that Munchkin had the best reviews and was rated one of the best. Knowing that it was a NZ owned company we were absolutely sold.

Bubs is 9 weeks old and unfortunately due to not producing enough breast milk I had to make the hardest decision to formula feed her. She absolutely loved Munchkin. She finishes every bottle with a settled stomach, brings her wind up so easily and she sleeps so well. I just found out that Munchkin has discontinued this product and I cried because it has been so good for my little one. It is going to be so hard to find a replacement. I am so devastated.

Purchased in April 2021 at Woolworths.

GrassFed Milk TeamMunchkin

Hi glad we could help in the transition to formula. If you goto our website there is still stage 1 available for purchase that could see you through to 6 months

Madz
MadzPerth, WA

Good Quality - Supply Issue

We started from stage 1 and move to stage 2 with no issues for our baby.
Unfortunately there has been few times that this product have had supply issues in the past couple of months.
We decided to change our baby formula in April 2021 after another period of lack of supply.

Purchased at Woolworths.

GrassFed Milk TeamMunchkin

Hi. Thanks for the review. Unfortunately we have made the difficult decision to close our business due to COVID. I am sorry we are unable to continue to support you and your little one.

Ella
EllaIllawarra, NSW

Perfect for my newborn bub!

My bub has been purely formula fed since 5 weeks old. He never showed any side effects and took to this formula straight away. Quite sad it is being discontinued.

Purchased in April 2021 at Woolworths for $30.00.

GrassFed Milk TeamMunchkin

Thank you for your review and it is greatly appreciated. We tried as hard as we could to keep going but unfortunately COVID caught up with us. I would like to thank you and all of our loyal and passionate supporters during the last few years.

Ebony
EbonyPerth, WA

I love this formula, so sad it’s being discontinued!!!

Honestly I’ve had nothing but amazing things to say about this formula, I was initially upset with how hard it was to find in supply in stores but thankfully I could always find some online! Now I’m really unsure what to do as Munchkin will no longer be making bubs favourite formula :( thank you for providing my Bub with the best start and I honestly would like to know why the sudden discontinuation? Especially when they won one of the best formulas for 2021 on product review

Purchased for $30.00.

Nibuz
NibuzSydney, NSW

Allergic reactions

Gave our bub allergic reactions had to rush to the emergency. Would not recommend or please check for allergic reactions before giving this to your baby. Thank God she didn't drink much.

Purchased in March 2021 at Coles for $30.00.

GrassFed Milk TeamMunchkin

Hi. I am really sorry to hear this and hope your little one is ok now ?

Jess681
Jess681Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good but no organic certification

This is the first formula I used for my newborn and while I had no issues with it, I realised that this formula had no certification (organic or grass fed)
This is the main reason why I stopped using it and started to move towards another brand with certifications.
In terms of box design, I really liked how easy it was to open the box with one hand (while
Carrying baby)
I disliked the fact that the spoon is worth 60ml which caused a lot of formula to be thrown.
My new formula has a 30ml spoon which I find way better.

Purchased in September 2020 at Chemist Warehouse Online Store.

Daniel
Daniel Sydney, NSW

Great product highly recommend

We started using this product at two weeks old after first trying NAN, seems easier on the tummy and he’s more regular with poops, once a day from 2 or 3 days while on NAN. Baby is part feed breast milk but majority formula as issues with milk coming in, highly recommend.

Purchased in December 2020.

GrassFed Milk TeamMunchkin

So glad to hear our formula is working for you and your little one :)

Read more reviews - page 2

KC L.
KC L.asked
Stage 2

Hi there,

I am desperate to bulk order some more stage 2 formula for my twins who with premmie health issues will take no other formula. I’m hoping you still have any stage 2 available to make a direct bulk order? I would be SO grateful!!!
Many thanks,
Kara

Hi,
You can refer to this website https://grassfedmilk.com.au/ for assistance.

Michelle S.
Michelle S.asked
Grassfed

Where can we buy this formula? Have tried different chemists, Coles and Woolworths. Thankyou

GrassFed Milk TeamMunchkin

Hi. Unfortunately we have had to close down. I can do bulk (18units) direct if need be. Email me on customer@grassfedmilk.com.au. Thanks

Diyana Z.asked
Stage 2

Does anyone in Perth need 2 cans of Munchkin stage 2? My woolies ran out so I had to buy a different formula for my baby (which was the closest in ingredients to munchkin) and she ended up loving it and wouldn’t take the munchkin after. So I have 2 unopened cans I got delivery of finally from Chemist Warehouse (waited 2 weeks for it) and want to sell them to Perth only. I just want I paid for them $27 each or if you take both then $50 is fine.
Please contact me by reply to this question.

Alanna Rogers
Alanna Rogers

Do you mind if I ask which one you bought...that had the closest ingredients?

Hi. I would recommend Karicare

Diyana Z.

@Alanna I bought A2 Platinum stage 2, she loves it!

Get an answer from our members and Munchkin representatives

Munchkin Grassfed

Features:

• Munchkin Grassfed is a cow’s-milk based formula, containing all the essential nutrients your little one needs.
  • The formula is palm oil free and uses milk from 100% grass fed cows who are free to graze, making it a more sustainable and ethical choice for parents.
  • It’s a whey-dominant formula, making it easier on your baby’s tummy.
  • All the formulas in the range are fortified with antioxidants (beta carotene, Vitamin C and Vitamin E) to aid your child’s development.
  • The formula is GMO and antibiotic free for parents who prefer a more natural formula.
  • Munchkin Grassfed offers Stage 1, Stage 2, and Stage 3 formulas.
  • The popular formula costs between $26-30 for a 730g tin, leaving it on the pricier end of the spectrum.

Points of praise:

• Reviewers found that this formula was gentle on their babies’ tummies.
  • Munchkin Grassfed has helped ease symptoms of reflux in a lot of babies.
  • The formula is easy to prepare and dissolves easily in water, leaving no nasty lumps.
  • It is widely available online and in stores like Woolworths, Coles and Chemist Warehouse - so you can stress less about running out.
  • Sustainability is at the heart of the Munchkin Grassfed range’s ethos.
Compare all 3 Munchkin Grassfed

Munchkin Stage 3

Munchkin Stage 3

CategoryBaby FormulasBaby FormulasBaby Formulas
Price (RRP) $30.00$30.00$26.00
AgeInfant (0-6 months)Follow-On (6-12 Months)Toddler (1+ year)
Stage123