Munchkin Latch

Munchkin Latch

Laura

LauraPerth, WA

Great for reflux

These bottles were great for reflux in the idea it didnt let air into the bottle though i found my baby always sucked the teet in because there was no air

Purchased in January 2018 at Online for $20.00.

Breastfed Child Yes
Bottle LeakageNo

Brook M.

Brook M.Great Southern, WA

Do not buy these bottles

These bottles leak everywhere, the nipples on all my bottles some how managed to crack even though my baby has no teeth, they are very poorly made. I am very unsatisfied

Purchased in April 2019 at Toys R Us / Babies R Us for $10.00.

Breastfed Child No
Bottle LeakageYes
Ping T

Ping TAU

Munchkin Latch the preferred one

My baby loves the Munchkin Latch. I believe it was because of the design of the Munchkin Latch which led to a smooth transition from the breast to the Latch. The shape is perfect and size of the teats for the bottle is just right. I highly recommend this to all

kim

kimMelbourne

I love it!

leak a little bit but it is fine, my baby loves it (and many other brands leak too let us be honest). Good value in money with absolutely good quality. One tiny problem is Munchkin is not everywhere, unlike other brands partner with big pharmacies like chemist warehouse or my chemist.

great

easy to clean ,good price , really good to my baby girl transit from breat to bottle, she really
Like the bottle! Easy to handle as well as the speed of flow! I definately will introduce to my friends who have little ones and I will keep using this brand product

Don’t know what I would have done without Latch

Amazed. I tried a lot of brands but nothing worked with my colic/reflux baby. My baby found it easy to hold and the flow was perfect.
My son latched on pretty well I was just unable to breastfeed so with him and his colic/reflex we figured that also added to having to stop the breastfeeding and trying the bottles.

Perfect latch!!!

Very satisfied. We used all brands available but nothing worked with my colicky/reflux baby. My husband searched this and at that time was only available in america. We had to asked a relative to buy it on our behalf and had it shipped here in australia. It turned our she bought the entire range of latch!!! We will be using this for our next baby

Xiao

Xiaosydney

my bub loved it.

we have tried different bottles in the past, such as avent and dr brown, but so far, my daughter loved this one the most. I do like the shape of this bottle, which is very easy for my daughter to grab. however the color of the texts starts to fade after a few months.

Love it

Only bottle my daughter will use great bottle to use and easy to clean. Great flow as suits baby’s need and bottle is not to big so perfect size to carry around and easy for baby to try and hold. A lot better then the bottles I used for my 1st born

Life Saver !!

Perfect bottle for mix feeding because of the wife test, flow was great to as it didn’t go everywhere or make baby choke. The Shape of the bottle made it easy for my baby to hold on to it. I have recommended this bottles to so many mums. I own so many just Incase I lose one.

Beee94

Beee94Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect latch

My baby loves these bottles, he latches perfectly. Only thing is that the bottles leak a little bit but apart from that they clean well and are a good shape for bubs to hold himself. Highly recommend trying out the Munchkin Latch, well worth your money on a different product

Leaks!

My baby loves these bottles but I agree with previous reviewer.. they leak :(. Such a shame... as I love them too but they continue to leak!!!
Wish you could buy replacement for valves as it’s costing me too much money in new bottles!!!!! Such a shame not happy ..

Disappointed

I love these bottles but I own 20 of them. I got 2 newborn kits and 4 sets of 3 packs from Target. This is the only bottle that my baby will use. I'm disappointed because I've had to go buy new bottles numerous times and still end up with the same result the bottoms leak. I'm not concerned about the nipple caving although that has been a big problem but the leaking is out of control. I have spent a fortune and can't find another bottle he will take. I am tired of spending more and more with the same problems. I need this problem fixed ASAP!!!

Hi Tristan G,
Thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback. We would love to resolve this for you. Could you please email us on cservau@munchkin.com and our customer service team will be able to help you with this.

Amazing

My husband and I love the Latch bottles for our baby, he took to it straight away and it helped reduce his colic. Some of our valves started leaking with wear and tear and customer support helped me fix the issue but also sent replacements I highly recommended these bottles and any Munchkin product!

Catherine P.Munchkin

Hi B.T. Thank you for sharing your feedback about Munchkin Latch. We are so pleased that we have been able to assist you and your family with your feeding journey. Thank you for your high recommendation.
Warm Regards,
Munchkin.

Love these bottles

Babe has fed perfectly from these early on! Great price, great value and fantastic product.
The teet moves with bub so she feeds happily and doesn't seem to struggle with too much or too little milk coming out.
I find the bottles do discolour quite quickly though. This is the only fault I could have.

Catherine P.Munchkin

Hi Cat. Thank you for reviewing Munchkin Latch. Its great to hear your little one is feeding perfectly. If we can be of any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact our lovely Customer Service Team at cservau@munchkin.com.
Warm Regards,

Amazing valve system

My favourite part about this bottle is that little blue valve on the bottom. This little feature allows air flow in to the BOTTOM of the bottle so there’s no suction or resistance due to the pressure reduction in the bottle. It allows the milk to flow more freely... and my guts of a child loves it! The nipple is a good shape and is flexible to allow for active bubs to drink from multiple angles. I recommend this bottle all the time

Catherine P.Munchkin

Great bottle for mix feeding!

My 3 month old was forced onto the bottle one night after I was taken by ambulance to hospital and stayed in ICU for a week. Luckily we had a munchkin bottle waiting at home to try one day. She didn’t flinch! Loved it and has ever since. Thank you.

Catherine P.Munchkin

Hi Bron. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Munchkin Latch. We are so pleased to hear that your little one loves Munchkin Latch.

Best bottle ever

My daughter was breastfed so when it was time to express and transition she wouldn’t take a bottle. I bought every single bottle and tried it and she would not have a bar of it. I received a munchkin latch bottle in a Bella baby box and tried it 12 months ago and have never looked back. I bought another 5 bottles and it’s the only she will use and she is 2. Even when I try and give her another bottle she won’t use it. I highly recommend this bottle to anyone. I just take out the blue air vent and throw it in the dishwasher. I will be using this bottle for the next baby too.

Catherine P.Munchkin

Hi Janaya Q. Thank you for sharing your feeding journey and the positive impact Munchkin Latch has had for you and your little one. We really appreciate you reviewing Munchkin Latch and your recommendation.
Munchkin.

Yay for Munchkin Latch

Who thought a bottle could be a life saviour! My bub had bad Colic and reflux from 6 weeks of age, we then started to use Munchkin Latch bottles, She improved so much using this bottle. She’s now 8 months old and we are still using these bottles and loving them. Would recommend them to everyone!

Catherine P.Munchkin

Hi Kirt. Thank you for reviewing Munchkin Latch, it is great to hear your little one is doing so well! Thank you for recommitting Munchkin Latch.

Won’t get anything else

After amazingly winning a competition where I won the newborn collection I started using the latch bottles from 1 week old as I had to express all my milk. My little boy who is now 9 months loves them!
I’ve even encouraged 3 of my friends to move to these bottles as I haven’t ever had any issues.
It is such an amazing product & I am stocked that it’s slowly finding its way to Australia stock lists & shelves

HI Jazz.
Thank you for sharing your experience with Munchkin Latch, we are so pleased to hear of your wonderful experience with our product. Thank you for recommending Latch to your friends.