My Canvas Prints

My Canvas Prints

See the Best Photo Printing Services in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Canvas Prints

Every time i come back from overseas I select my very best images for quality canvas enlargements. I have been doing it for years and the quality and service is fantastic. Great prices and superb colour quality and delivery times.

Absolutely shocking customer service and poor acrylic print quality

I order an acrylic print and after about 4 weeks I received the print from China (expecting it to be manufactured in Australia) the acrylic was broken on a corner and the print quality was no where near as vibrant as my file that was sent. I then had to send this back and get another one made in hope that the issue would be rectified. Another month had passed and a new print arrived. Yet again an even bigger corner of the acrylic was chipped off and print quality was a little better but far from acceptable. I have asked for a full refund and am yet to receive $358 back into my account. They have not replied to my emails in over 4 working days. Extremely unhappy with the lack of communication, the poor quality in print, the insufficient wrapping and packing.

printed exactly like the file i sent

well printed canvas assembled stretched perfectly, packed and delivered very well, real value for money keep up the good work, thanks.

Absolutely perfect!!

I'm so very happy with the coasters I ordered for my Mum's 80th birthday. Such a special way to relive memories when they are sitting on your coffee table.
My only negative was the length of time between the date of the order and receipt of the order - over a month. But the communication from the seller was consistent.
WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND.

Excellent family prints, yet again!

I am so happy I made this discovery on the internet. I have just received another two prints from My Canvas Prints and as usual they are of excellent quality and very quick to deliver. Not only are they good quality, they are also the least expensive canvas print artists on the market.

Fantastic Product with Fantastc Service

My Canvas Prints is a wonderful place to shop if you are looking for quality and exceptional service when purchasing top quality Flexiglass prints. They took my photos and adjusted and cropped them so that the finished product was perfect. I would certainly recommend them to my friends & family and I will definitely be using them to update my precious photos of my family onto flexiglass.
The finished product was flawless