My Health Warehouse

My Health Warehouse

Online store and Physical store

Took 17 days waiting for my order and when I complained they cancelled it.

Incredibly slow service. Terrible customer service.
The owner didn't like my complaining so cancelled my order after I suggested how he could improve his customer service: "Hi, I'm the owner of this business as well as a couple of online store with over +30million in annual turnover. This email was forwarded to me and read the full trail and although your order was being dispatched this afternoon via Express Post. I have decided against sending the order and issued a refund ."

Slow delivery

Latest delivery took 18 days! I was without a vital supplement that I can't get locally. Very disappointing. Must do better.

Fast delivery, great prices, easy transaction!

Very happy, great service and delivery time. Will be ordering again.
Offering a great range of well priced items all at the touch of a button.
We live in QLD, delivery time from WA was only 4 days from dispatch. Thank you!

Finally found one

Ive been looking for an online store to buy protein products for a while. None deliver on what they promised. Stumbled across these guys and got the right product on time. Definitely be back for more. They even gave me some free samples with my first order. Highly recommend these guys.
Price and service

Great service, good prices

Products are well priced and website very easy to use and well set out. Good communition skills and well organized business. Great range of products. They even have a Naturopath you can email questions to. Email sent when order dispatched to allow you to track it. I will definately use them again and recommend this website to others.

Its all about the service....

Prices were very competitive, wevsite was easy to use, products I ordered were delivered correctly and on time, staff were very happy to even answer my questions on which product to take. great, fast service. good specials too come out on a regular basis. ill be ordering from them again.
good price, great service