My Perfect Pool

My Perfect Pool

Pool Cover

I ordered the pool cover to replace one that came with the pool. The new one is so much thicker and stronger. I am very happy with the product. I am even happier with the supplier. The price is excellent and the delivery time was excellent too. I will definitely buy from this supplier again.

Excellent product well worth the money.

I order my Thermal Blanket on-line and not only was it cheaper but it was an excellent product. Very glad that I did my research and discovered this option. I would highly recommend this product to anyone. I was very happy with the time it took from order to delivery literally 3 days.
Cheaper than other similar products and excellent quality.

Swimming Pool Solar Blanket Cover 400 micron

I order the pool cover on-line, it was significantly cheaper than others I found, and wildly cheaper than in the shops. The courier rang to nominate a delivery day, and unfortunately I forgot I was away, but they delivered the next day. The pool cover is in place and is saving heating bills and chlorine use. The whole process was an absolute breeze. Based on my experience I have no hesitation in recommending this site.
Very good price, prompt delivery

Great Pool Cover

I bought this pool cover to keep the sticks and leaves from our neighbours trees out of the pool during winter and spring as well as to reduce our chlorine use whilst getting the pool warm enough to swim in before summer, it works a treat and was really easy to install
Great price, simple to install

Leaf control

we have a major leaf and blossom problem from gum trees, pecan trees and bottlebrush trees. So much so that for us to take a caravanning holiday ended up in a pool nightmare with a choked up pool cleaning system and leaves everywhere . Algae was an inevitable consequence requiring a pile of chlorine to bring under control .Since installing the pool cover we come home to a leaf covered pool, but very few In the pool. We easily hose the leaves off the pool cover and no more chemicals required. A nightmare transformed.
inexpensive and of high quality.

Awesome Pool cover

This was the first time that I used this company they ordering was easy, delivery was very prompt. I bought this pool cover to extend our swimming period (we don't have a heat pump or solar)and to cut down on the evaporation from our pool. It has done the job brilliantly. We started to swim in early August and the evaporation is minimal. Last year I had to top the pool up a few times already by now, but this year so far I have yet to top up the pool. The pool cover has been a great addition to my pool. Thanks
Easy to cut to the shape of my pool

5 stars all round

This was the first time that I used this company and was nervous but they delivered from A to Z. Ordering was good, delivery was very prompt, quality was as promised. follow up and after sales service was present. All round 5 star service delivery. Rare quality in this market.

Great product for a competitive price

We own a pool servicing & maintenance business and recently purchased a pool cover from My Perfect Pool on behalf of one of our customers. The cover can be neatly cut to size & there was enough leftover that we made a further cover for our own pool. We have been very impressed with the cover - it keeps the dust & dirt out and helps to maintain constant water temperature therefore saving on heating costs.
An inexpensive way to reduce running costs and chemical use in the home pool