MyFi

MyFi

See the Best Short Term Loans in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for MyFi Me? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Horrible experience

Initially this service was great, however once I settled my account and asked for confirmation of this I was ignored and taken on a ride filled with excuses. I still await manager details urgently.

It was easy to receive this loan and very grateful for the help when I needed it

- Customer service was very informative
- If payment was by Direct Debit a debt of $2.50 would incur if this was late and would be taken out on the
next payment other than this I did not incur extra costs
- Very satisfied

Loan Start DateJanuary 2020

Easy. Loan system quick response

The loan was easy to get and well. Planned out with easy repayments however can't get a hold of any body by phone and right at the end they said I hadn't paid the last payment and charge threw the roof interest . But it was fixed eventually and olny threw emails which where iin helpful and computer generated

Don't trust a loan shark

Dont trust this company they will impose penalties after penalties they have been involved in lawsuits regarding this matter never take a loan from this company or any associated companys $350 turned into a $887 loan

Find out how MyFi compares to other Short Term Loans

Already paid and still getting harassed

I paid my loan off and am still getting messages to pay even more. Have rung them twice today to sort this out, totally regret taking out this loan wish I never heard of these people

Not worth it

The application process was a breeze but how else would a company who over charges and are expensive get their clients . My fees were ridiculous, customer service was non existent and their were so many inconsistencies. Tried to pull the wool over you when you miss a payment . Wouldn’t recommend this company to anyone . Not worth the time and frustration

Takes you on admin goose chase so you end up paying more fees

This was a $150 loan that turned into over $1000.00 in repayments.
-Customer service is almost non-existent. by the time they got back to me I had incurred multiple penalties.
-There were many unexpected costs.
-Overall terrible experience. DO NOT USE THIS FINANCE COMPANY

Super Funds Awards 2022!

Wendy Z.12 Jan 2022
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

Expensive

Super expensive and ridiculous fees. It seemed like the loan was never going to end. I would stay away and look for cheaper options if you need a loan- $250 turned into over a thousand dollars easy. Stay away!

Short term loans

Call centre were misleading and fave wrong information. This company trys to scam there customers and make them feel dumb and they are at fault. Over charge overall terribke experience with myfi services would never recommend or use ever again

Awesome Service

Very impressed with the service provided by Myfi. I got myself into a bit of strife and they went above and beyond the call of duty to help me out. Would recommend to anyone.

Fantastic service

Cannot fault the service
Everything was very clear in regards to costs etc.
very satisfied with the loan overall it served the purpose at the time and would use again short term

Andrew
AndrewGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Stay Away ! Dangerous!!!

Stay away !!! I got a loan paid it in full and a lot more than I was supposed to pay now im getting hassles from debit collectors even though I paid it.

Logical

If you pay your Bills on time there are no hassles. They always remind you when the next payment is due.
Very good customer service skills and very easy to apply.

Very very good! Transparent and Fair.

My experience was absolutely great. Especially just getting over the Xmas and New Year hump. MyFi made it easy for me and having access to the online also helped me to watch my account. I actually paid it off before as the "payout" figure was too hard to resist.

Crap and dangerous

Terrible customer service. Borrowed 300 dollars ended up paying 1600 for it. Then they didnt update that that i payed the final fee then wanted me to pay another one. Dont use myfi