MyFi

MyFi

• Loan TypeFixed Rate (10) · Line of Credit (3) · Variable Rate (1)
  • Application Process
  • Timeliness
  • Loan Term 1.867 months (15)
  • Cash Arrival1.125 day(s) (16)

Fantastic service

Cannot fault the service
Everything was very clear in regards to costs etc.
very satisfied with the loan overall it served the purpose at the time and would use again short term

Loan Start DateJanuary 2020
Andrew

AndrewGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Stay Away ! Dangerous!!!

Stay away !!! I got a loan paid it in full and a lot more than I was supposed to pay now im getting hassles from debit collectors even though I paid it.

Loan Start DateJune 2019
Loan Term 3 months

Logical

If you pay your Bills on time there are no hassles. They always remind you when the next payment is due.
Very good customer service skills and very easy to apply.

Cash Arrival0 day(s)

Find out how MyFi compares to other Short Term Loans

Very very good! Transparent and Fair.

My experience was absolutely great. Especially just getting over the Xmas and New Year hump. MyFi made it easy for me and having access to the online also helped me to watch my account. I actually paid it off before as the "payout" figure was too hard to resist.

Crap and dangerous

Terrible customer service. Borrowed 300 dollars ended up paying 1600 for it. Then they didnt update that that i payed the final fee then wanted me to pay another one. Dont use myfi

Loan TypeFixed Rate

It's pretty good but the interest ant great but helps u when in need of money

Yeah happy as an it's great help in time of need and they all so help with there call line people. Very easy to appreciate an website all round. Thanks team MyFi

Loan Start DateMay 2018

understanding and helpful

Honestly, I was abit slack when paying back my loan here and there but myfi was always understanding about it and would always break down my payments for me and anything else I asked for etc It was a pretty good experience personally and I do recommend it, I’m on minimum wage and work 20 hours a week so finding financial help with my job is hard but this company was a great help and affordable to pay back on my salary. Cheers

Loan Start DateJanuary 2020
Cash Arrival1 day(s)

Compliments where compliments are deserved...

While in the past, I have expressed my dissatisfaction with this company and the service that they provide, I am more than happy to give credit where credit is due...
The full professional service that I am pleased to say I received, was a total turn around to all previous dealings that I have had with this company. Hence forth, I will now gladly reuse and recommend your financial services to all that ask.

Jennifer R.

Jennifer R.

Awesome!

Fast, efficient and excellent service.
No hidden costs at all, which is fantastic!
And i am very happy to give a 5* rating. and i don't usually give that out freely. :)

Peter T.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

On a $350 loan this lot are trying to sting me $1050 after using a wrong account and costing me heaps in bank fees

$1050.00 on a $350 loan. Thieves! Do not use.
Hard to contact. Non understanding. Used wrong bankbaccout costing extra fees have sent many emails only ever to get extra costs added. Do not use

Loan Term 3 months
Peter T.

Use wallet wizard or Sunshine loans if you require a short term loan. Both are 1000 times better

they are good only had 1 problem

really good at what they do,
there was only 1 moment i had that wasnt bad cause they fixed it but not good either, and that was one of my payments didn't show on their computers but they had good communication and was sorted really fast

Cherie

CherieCentral Queensland, QLD

Although they came through for me in a pinch paying them was another issue

Excellent Service

Fast and efficient. Took a while to get through over phone when needed however once through all runs well. No hidden cost as paid back before due date. Very satisfied.

Loan TypeLine of Credit

Excellent service

Very prompt & excellent service hassle free.Very up front everything explained & easy to understand no issues whatsoever.overall very happy to give it a 5 star rating would highly recommend not often I give 5 stars.

Loan Start DateNovember 2019
Cash Arrival1 day(s)

GREAT EASY RECOMMEND IT. : )

Great easy quick and very flexible. Thank you : ) what else can I say. Highly recommend thus service. Only thing I would change is the min of 30 words to lower.

Loan TypeLine of Credit
Cash Arrival2 day(s)

Find out how MyFi compares to other Short Term Loans

If I could rate lower I would.

Poor customer service. The women on the phone was so rude. This company charges way too much.
Change an extra $80+ for a late payment even though payment has been made.

Cash Arrival2 day(s)

Amazing

Great customer service. Fare rates, no hidden fees. Perfect for anyone needing a short term loan. MyFI services were very good . I highly recommend their service to anyone. Also very easy weekly payments

Application Process

Absolutely disgusted blackmail me for leaving a bad review appalling

disgusting 365% interest rates you sign a contract saying you will pay x amount by direct debit only to have them message you after and say they no longer do it and this is now what you have to pay every weekcant get in contact with them unless you leave a bad review on here then they ring and promised discount if I changed my feed back and they were very aggressive about this I borrowed 200$ ended up paying back 750$ as that was not what I agreed but they changed contract

Loan TypeVariable Rate

Lorilee

LorileeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fast and simple

Fast and easy. Customer Service from processing to completion was easy, there was no stress at all. There were no unexpected charges involved, no surprises.
I would use MyFi Services again and recommend to anyone in need of quick funds.

Loan Start DateJuly 2019
Cash Arrival1 day(s)

Quick and easy! Handy when an unexpected expense shows up

Awesome service and simple online tools. Just when my car needed work but i didn't quite have enough i was able to get a loan to help keep me on the road.