MyPayNow

See the Best Short Term Loans in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by MyPayNow

3.2
  • Loan TypeFixed Rate (10) and Line of Credit (3)
  • Application Process
  • Timeliness

Was higher but lost points

Easy to apply. Quick deposits but they lost points when they force you to tick accept to receive marketing. That should be a customer's choice. And not demanded by anyone

Gharib
Gharib

5 Star - Excellent

Amazing work in a really challenging situation during lockdown. During quarantine time MyPayNow made repayment arrangement with to split repayment. Excellent customer service, very friendly and helpful.
I am Happy to be a member at MyPayNow. Highly recommended, easy application and quick approval.

Gharib.

Mark
MarkGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Rubbish rude service

Very rude customer service , not understanding, not satisfied customer at all they keep doing your head in all the time when you are late a bit never use them again.

MyPayNowMyPayNow

Hi Mark, We are sorry that you feel that way! We sincerely apologise for the troubles that you had faced. We'd be happy to take a look into this for you, please contact us at customerservice@mypaynow.com.au. Thank you.

Developer Issue & Harassment

Application Process
D.S.melbourne

Just awful to deal with.

There must be so many fake positive reviews on here for this to have such a high rating. Appaling customer service. Wont help with the simplest of things. When you do eventually get a response, it's of no help and more or less an automated response. It's like talking to a brick wall. There are plenty of these types of services out there, all better than this. Give this one a miss.

D.S.

Trust me I have tried. Lost count of how many emails Ive sent Now, and no help at all. So I'm not trying again. I've found another company that were more than happy to help.

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Ingrid K.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

App won't let me pay back balance and referred to Debt Collector!

MaxMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Absolutely Useless and Unreliable in every way!

This app is a complete waste of time. I have experienced only problems ever since day 1, haven’t been able to use it. A BIG warning sign! DO NOT USE!

Margaret S.
Margaret S.Illawarra, NSW

Convenience Plus

Payment into my account within 5 minutes
Excellent customer service, easy to contact and have queries answered. I have had to change my pay date due to being paid monthly salary.
Mypaynow have updated my pay dates as required no problem at all.

MyPayNowMyPayNow

Hi Margaret, We are pleased to hear that you are enjoying our service. Thank you for your positive 5-Star review!

Nathan Caroll
Nathan CarollSydney Surrounds, NSW

Never had an issue and super helpful

Very quick payments received.
Customer service have been great.
I've used mypaynow about 6 times and never had any issues.
One week I needed to split the repayment and they were happy to let me repay it over two weeks.

If you sign up with my referral code and cash out we both get $50 each for new users

[Link Removed]

MyPayNowMyPayNow

Hi there Nathan, We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying our service. We appreciate and thank you for your 5-Star review!

Rose C
Rose CPerth, WA

Cant find previous salary deposit?

Just went to use the app for the first time after registering and having it a while. It said it cant find my previous salary deposit, and I must have two consistent deposits to access my money!!!! This is despite my salary being paid into my account religiously every two weeks. It says wait until after my next pay, but I won't need it then! This is ridiculous. So they wetn into my bank account, could see my last deposit but not the one before that. Hmmm, not sure I'll try and use them again.

James
James South East Queensland, QLD

Super Convenient

Super convenient and cheap app. The money cleared my account within 30seconds of making the request. Can't fault the service - great work guys, would definitely recommend the service to others.

MyPayNowMyPayNow

Hi James, We value your feedback - Thank you for leaving your positive experience and 5-Star review!

Application

Unfortunately, you do not have enough transaction history showing in your bank account. We are unable to provide an advance until you have 70 days' worth of transactions. Please try again later I have been bank with my current bank for 20years would not recommend

Praying on the disadvantaged

This is the newest version of pay day loans. The company is praying on the most vulnerable in our community while claiming that they’re ‘helping people’. There are better ways to get short term financial help that doesn’t cost 5%. Stay away from them.

Paul de sGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great company easy application money is in your bank in 30 seconds haven't had any problems only problem is it takes 3 days before you can redraw after your payment go through which isn't really too bad other than that they're fantastic do what they say and look after you with minimum interest charge

MyPayNowMyPayNow

Hi Paul, Thank you for taking the time to leave a positive review. We appreciate your feedback!

johnny
johnny

Amazing product, way to access cash for very good rate

Really good product, and really shows how much pay day lenders have been ripping everyone off, nobody will go near cash converters or others with these guys around. Another case of a sector being completely upended by technology, also really shows that payday lenders are a complete rort when these guys can lend for 5% and cashies have been lending for 30%-40% ++

MyPayNowMyPayNow

Hi there Johnny, Thank you for taking the time to leave a positive review. We appreciate your feedback!

Cath Basked

I cant login via facebook as I have previously. Error message saying App not set up, still in development.
Have tried updating App and Facebook with no luck.

Paul de s

Try deleting and reinstalling!! You can always contact them

Cath B

Yeah tried that & didn’t work. In the end I emailed them & they promptly set me up for email login.

MyPayNowMyPayNow

Hi there Cath, Our apologies for the delay in response. For all account enquires please reach out to our friendly customer service team via the HELP centre on the app or customerservice@mypaynow.com.au so we can help assist you further.

Gurwinder S.
Gurwinder S.asked

Does MyPayNow check credibility?

Paul de s

No they don't your credit is verified by your ability to pay from your bank statement they are a fantastic company and the charges are very very small and reasonable

MyPayNowMyPayNow

Hi there Gurwinder, Our apologies for the delay in response. For all account enquires please reach out to our friendly customer service team via the HELP centre on the app or customerservice@mypaynow.com.au so we can help assist you further.

Chrissyasked

I tried to use this app after taking a break and it is not able to identify my last pay. This is not the first time it has happened.

Not sure chrissy!!
Ive never had a problem with them..
Maybe google their contact email and send them a message..
Sorry couldnt be more help

I have. Thanks anyway

MyPayNowMyPayNow

Hi there Chrissy, Our apologies for the delay in response. For all account enquires please reach out to our friendly customer service team via the HELP centre on the app or customerservice@mypaynow.com.au so we can help assist you further.

Get an answer from our members and MyPayNow representatives

Other Short Term Loans