MyPayNow

See the Best Short Term Loans in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by MyPayNow

Pros

Funds available quickly
Quick, efficient customer service

• Loan TypeFixed Rate (19), Line of Credit (12) and Split (3)
  • Timeliness

Great app! highly recommend

Best app if needing access to your pay early and receive in minutes. Fair rates, great customer service. Glad i found this app and will be using frequently when needed. Trusted service!

MyPayNowMyPayNowSend a private message

Hi Rebecca, we appreciate you taking the time to rate and review MyPayNow - Thank you for the positive feedback!!

Zebulan C.
Zebulan C.South East Queensland, QLD

Best $APP

Best APP. everything it says in the Ads. Like borrowing from your bro without the awkwardness of asking all the time :)
$ in within seconds. Especially love the referral incentive, and why I'll keep sharing it. Helps you, Helps me.

Sign up with someone's referral, here's mine,
[Link Removed]
and successfully take a wage advance and you and I (or whoever's referral link used) will earn $50.
Then get your referral code to share and make $ from referring friends.

MyPayNowMyPayNowSend a private message

Hi Zebulan, thank you for taking the time to rate and review MyPayNow 5-Stars. We appreciate your positive feedback!

Timothy K.
Timothy K.

My Pay Now is a good company to deal with if you need them.

The Customer Service with My Pay Now is excellent i had a couple of issues i emailed the customer service team and the problem was solved very quickly and efficiently. The 5% rate is pretty good and iam satisfied with this rate. I would recommend My Pay Now to anyone.

MyPayNowMyPayNowSend a private message

Hi Timothy, thank you for taking the time to rate and review MyPayNow 5-Stars. We appreciate your positive feedback!

Dan
Dan

Honest and reliable

I have no hesitations recommending MyPayNow. Fair rates unlike many others. Never any issues. Good customer service who is helpful and easy to deal with if needed. Referrals are paid instantly.

MyPayNowMyPayNowSend a private message

Hi Dan, thank you for taking the time to rate and review MyPayNow 5-Stars. We appreciate your positive feedback!!

John B.
John B.

Fits well with fortnightly pays

I have used MyPayNow a couple of times and find it really handy and reasonably priced. It's great when you are on a fortnightly pay and either something unexpected or payment you may have forgotten about which is due before the next pay crops up. To top it off the service and communication is first class

MyPayNowMyPayNowSend a private message

Hi John, thank you for taking the time to rate and review MyPayNow 5-Stars. We appreciate your positive feedback!

Carrie Bland
Carrie BlandMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Needed help and got it straight away

The service that I received was absolutely outstanding and excellent I couldn’t get any help but then when I explained my circumstances they were more than happy to help me they have helped me out so much this week by just letting me get the help that I need from them I couldn’t ask for more outstanding service and I would recommend them to absolutely anybody Kate was absolutely amazing

MyPayNowMyPayNowSend a private message

Hi Carrie, wow what a great review! We appreciate your positive feedback. We're pleased to hear that you had a positive experience with MyPayNow. Your review will be passed onto Katie.

Ian Higgins
Ian HigginsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Responsive customer inquiry and resolved!!!!!!

I'd like to thank Britta from the My Pay Now customer service team for resolving my computer generated issue today. Great work, keep it up and thank you so much for your time.

MyPayNowMyPayNowSend a private message

Hi Ian, we're pleased to hear that you had a positive customer service experience whilst using MyPayNow. We appreciate your support!!

Super Funds Awards 2022!

super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Gillian P.
Gillian P.

Exceptional

Great service from Caitlin who went above and beyond to rectify the issue. Problem resolved within minutes. Speedy resolution and communication. Highly recommend these guys for anyone looking for a great service.

MyPayNowMyPayNowSend a private message

Hi Gillian, thank you for taking the time to rate and review MyPayNow 5-Stars. We appreciate your positive feedback and support!

Cootah
Cootah

Perfect, best in the market

Well simply these guys charge the lowest interest rates on payday advances, they pay the cash instantly into your bank and they also are very understanding if you fall behind on payments, they offer a great service that help their customers from other lenders who would seek to take advantage of any unexpected situations. These guys are perfect service when it comes to cash advance.

MyPayNowMyPayNowSend a private message

Hi Cootah, thank you for taking the time to rate and review MyPayNow 5-Stars. We are pleased to hear that you had a positive experience with our organisation!!

Christopher A.

It never approves you when you need it.

So this app is good when they explain it to you and when your in a pinch it will come to your rescue. It never happens to me tho. For weeks on end they will send me emails saying we have money here for you. Please take out a loan with us. Everytime I think about using it I'm never approved. I'm never met the criteria but the money I get paid I do which is pointless because the whole idea of this app is to pay you before your pay. It's really a waste of time. The fees are also crazy high.

Christopher A.

It never ever works. It's just a waste if time

WifedUp
WifedUp

Amazing service

Highly recommend my pay now signup was easy taking advances out are smooth you can alter the pay amount with whatever you get paid when we signed up we were getting $1800 a week so used that pay which gave us $445 advance now we’re on $2,500 a week which gives us $610 advance so now have altered the pay to that so am able to get more.

Customer service is fantastic very quick response very helpful and understanding we weren’t able to pay one advance back for one week so they allowed us to pay the following week so very Accommodating.

Money was in our account within 10 seconds of submitting an advance so very quick.

We have never had an issue with my pay now too class service easy to manage app is easy highly recommend.

MyPayNowMyPayNowSend a private message

Hi there, wow! thank you for leaving your positive experience with MyPayNow. We appreciate your detailed feedback and 5-Star rating. Thank you for choosing to use MyPayNow!

Great company really like there service

My experience and is still on going was really really good they are extremely helpful and understanding and are genuinely there to help I would recommend this company to my family and friends

MyPayNowMyPayNowSend a private message

Hi Andrew, we appreciate the positive feedback and support. Thank you for choosing to use MyPayNow!

Jack F.
Jack F.Sydney, NSW

Good for nothing!!!

I don’t know how people find it easy where you have to pay service charge for your own money which you would receive one week later. I think this is good only for first time signup to get bonus.

Adam
AdamCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

mypaynow review

Customer service team on the ball, quick responses and happy to help. Dealt with Britta this time and everything sorted quickly and no fuss. Was sceptical about on-line money services, but this is great and I'm not using store based services any longer.

MyPayNowMyPayNowSend a private message

Hi Adam, thank you for taking the time to leave your positive feedback! We appreciate the 5-Star rating!

This service is great it’s really good

Excellent quick response from Caitlin very happy customer
Thank you so much great customer skills I’ll be recommending my family and friends. A very satisfied customer awesome work, thank you

MyPayNowMyPayNowSend a private message

Hi Elisa, We're very pleased to hear that you had a positive customer service experience. Thank you for leaving your positive feedback and rating MyPayNow 5-Stars!

David T.
David T.asked

Can I pay early and reapply same day ?

sandy
sandyasked

Hw long it will take to get process the other mypay now after paid teh whole repayment

Cath Basked

I cant login via facebook as I have previously. Error message saying App not set up, still in development.
Have tried updating App and Facebook with no luck.

Paul de s
Paul de s

Try deleting and reinstalling!! You can always contact them

Cath B

Yeah tried that & didn’t work. In the end I emailed them & they promptly set me up for email login.

MyPayNowMyPayNowSend a private message

Hi there Cath, Our apologies for the delay in response. For all account enquires please reach out to our friendly customer service team via the HELP centre on the app or customerservice@mypaynow.com.au so we can help assist you further.

Get an answer from our members and MyPayNow representatives

Details ·

About MyPayNow

MyPayNow is a wage advance service that lets you access your pay before you receive it. It does this without contacting your employer.

You can borrow anything from $50 to a quarter of your wage, with money appearing in your account within 60 seconds of requesting it. There are no limits to the amount of requests you can make each pay cycle.

You pay back the total amount of your wage advance, plus a 5% fee. There are no extra hidden fees or interest. Repayments are made from your next pay via direct debit.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers said that they received their funds very quickly, with some saying that they received their wage advance within seconds.
  • They also said that MyPayNow’s customer service was great, with representatives being easy to deal with and any issues solved quickly and efficiently.

Extra Information

Cash Train

Steven Galinaitis

Great Experience

by Steven Galinaitis on 11 May 2022
Very easy company to deal with. Application process was excellent with everything dealt with online. Website and application format very easy to navig... Read full review

Candise Cobus

Good to get loan from

by Candise Cobus on 27 Apr 2022
They were good at all service and also with repayment schedule thank you keep up the good work your doing and you'll have more customers and clients h... Read full review

Peter Roberts

Awesome service went above and beyond

by Peter Roberts on 22 Apr 2022
Completely satisfied no hidden extras 10/10 for service I was offered a service that was superior to my original intentions, this suited my needs, at ... Read full review