3.5

Quick, efficient customer service

Tania.C
Tania.CHunter Region, NSW3 posts

Shocking customer service

I wouldn't even give this service a 1star rating. I was a Customer but permanently closed my account. My partner wanted to sign up and was denied due to a joint bank account. Makes no sense . Shocking Customer service
Nathan P.
Nathan P.

unsatisfied service

if I could give no stars I would.. poor service. very very poor service and unprofessional attitude will not be using the service again. this company is a theft who likes to prey on the mentally ill
Steph B
Steph BSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Poor service and stolen money from me

Stolen money from me and won't provide a reason. I paid my advance early and they took payment twice and not responding to my emails. App won't even work to show if the original payment went in. Waiting three days now for a valid response.
Application Process
Geoffrey M.
Geoffrey M.

Nasty Company

They allow me access at 6.30 am Friday morning to $165, I asked for a $50 increase at 9 am and they then canceled me from getting any loan at all. Mind you I have been a customer for a fair while and never missed a repayment and followed all the rules like a good trustworthy customer. This company doesn’t care if your the perfect customer following all the rules, they will drop you at the click of their fingers. If you really need financial help try another company who will treat you with respect and decency and not treat you like garbage. You can’t rely on this company, when you really need them is when they will let you down.STAY AWAY Show details
Jacquie D.
Jacquie D.

Mypaynow are exceptional small loan lenders

MyPayNow are exceptional to deal with. Their customer service is 2nd to none. They offer affordable advances & flexible repayments over up to 4 pay cycles at a very reasonable fee. They have helped me out of a tight spot on several occasions. Can’t recommend them highly enough. Show details ·  1
Nwells
NwellsGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC14 posts

Repaid early and the took it again anyway

EDIT: I keep being sent the same scripted robotic response by multiple different people and can’t get a straight answer. All I asked for was at the very least just return the interest to me, since I’ve paid 2 lot and interest because they took 2 payments. Nada.

I repaid my advance 5 days early….and then they took the repayment out again today, leaving me with nothing. I have $1.34 in my account and no way of getting home or getting to work for the next few days. No response from customer service as of yet and I have no idea what I’m going to do.

MyPayNow   DM

Hi Natasha, We apologise for the difficulties you experienced. If you would like some assistance or additional information, please contact us via customerservice@mypaynow.com.au and request a manager. We will be happy to help you further.

Kanom
KanomMetropolitan Adelaide, SA52 posts

Great customer service

Really great service for small quick loans. Depending on your income depends on the amounts you can choose from and if you are concerned of a late payment you can request an extension. When contacting customer service they were friendly and understanding and would help in anyway they could. Really grateful there are options available for people on low incomes. Show reply
Vanessa
VanessaSydney, NSW

Exceptional service!

Would definitely recommend MyPayNow! Exceptional customer service, prompt replies to all emails. Efficiently assisted me with all my enquiries. Big thanks to the team!! Show reply
Susana lukic
Susana lukicSydney, NSW9 posts

There is no other MyPayNow the best

I have been a customer of MyPayNow close to 3 years now and the staff and service they provid is like no other.
I get paid monthly use their funds quiet regularly I pay back what is owed and used again like revolving credit with a small fee of $65 each month.
Anyway team each an everyone of you are amazing response time in emails like so quick my recent experience with staff member Niamh all I can say she’s amazing had query about a payment extension which I rarely ask for it was no issue.
Thank you Niamh ♥️♥️♥️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Show details ·  1
stevenedwards
stevenedwardsSouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts

Fantastic service , fantastic product

Great product , great value , handy & nothings ever too much trouble if unexpected issues arise .. dont know how i survived without them . Show reply
Belinda
BelindaCanberra 2600, ACT3 posts

Amazing

Where do I start! I Love using MyPayNow never once had any issues with them! Always respond to my queries within an me business day! Offer solutions and provide the No. 1 customer service! I have been dealing with Maggie since Monday night and she is by far an absolute Gem! Sorted out my issue and all is good in the world! I don’t understand others having issues as I have never once in the last 2 years had any issues and compared to other companies they win hands down! Keep up the good work especially Maggie Show reply
L Williams
L Williams

Fabulous customer service

I was able to get an Advance on my pay, so easy but system misread my pay monthly date, due to early pay because of weekend. Phoebe was so friendly and very happy to help. Pay date sorted. Show details ·  1
Maria
Maria5 posts

MyPayNow is Wonderful!

Niamh helped me above and beyond today, without question. Thank you and to all the wonderful staff, you're all amazing! Show reply
Jen and Rob
Jen and RobMetropolitan Adelaide, SA32 posts

**** DON'T DO IT ***

This company is so incompetent & unprofessional...
Don't expect a reply within 7 days of any enquiries!!

Even low amounts borrowed seem to drag out forever in repaying!!

Will send to a debit collect for balances under $100 ruining your credit rating via sending it to ANR (Australian National Recoveries), if ONLY one payment is missed.

They took two repayments from my account when there was only one repayment owing to complete the balance; then of course didn't refund the $90 extra payment they took & don't respond to emails..

How the ACCC isn't onto them is beyond me!!! Show details

Jack B.
Jack B.South East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Andy
Andy

I disabled my account because it was having issues and I want to create a new account can I use my same phone number

kellshean
kellshean

How do you pay there use to be an option on my
App but now it's not there?

Murat D.
Murat D.

How many payments can thr amount be split into

About MyPayNow

MyPayNow is a wage advance service that lets you access your pay before you receive it. It does this without contacting your employer.

You can borrow anything from $50 to a quarter of your wage, with money appearing in your account within 60 seconds of requesting it. There are no limits to the amount of requests you can make each pay cycle.

You pay back the total amount of your wage advance, plus a 5% fee. There are no extra hidden fees or interest. Repayments are made from your next pay via direct debit.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers said that they received their funds very quickly, with some saying that they received their wage advance within seconds.
  • They also said that MyPayNow’s customer service was great, with representatives being easy to deal with and any issues solved quickly and efficiently.

Contact info for MyPayNow