MyPayNow

MyPayNow

4.2

• Loan TypeFixed Rate (3)
  • Application Process
  • Timeliness
  • Loan Term 1 months (1)
  • Cash Arrival1 day(s) (1)
Mara

Mara

Stupid

I’m employed as a casual working full time hours. Every time I attempt to verify my bank details it claims I’m not employed.. pretty sure my bank account and employment contract say otherwise.

d m.

d m.

Cheap and easy to access

It's about time that you can access part of your pay early. Money in your account in seconds and only 5 percent fee to pay back next pay. Highly recommend and no stress wondering if you will be approved! Quick and always there if you need it.

Greg C

Greg CSydney, NSW

Love this App

First time I used this app was on the weekend and had money in my account within a minute. Everything is set up automatically so I don't even have to worry about remembering to pay them back. About time someone did a service like this. Thanks MyPayNow

Short Term Loans

Find out how MyPayNow compares to other Short Term Loans

Brooke W

Brooke WMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Best thing yet

This is cheap compared to pay day loans. 5% just to access your pay earlier. How many times are you short 3 to 4 days before payday and need some milk or petrol? This is instant in your bank and 24/7 too. Honestly this app is life changing.

Dan

DanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best App ever.

This is really fast. I received the money in my account within minutes. I love that it is 24/7 as well. This has to be the cheapest money out there. Pretty cool guys!

Loan Start DateAugust 2020