NAB Car Insurance

NAB Car Insurance

See the Best Car Insurance in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Clint

ClintGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

BEWARE! NAB WILL RENEW YOUR CAR INSURANCE UNLESS YOU CONTACT THEM AND NO EASY WAY TO SAY NO

NAB CAR Insurance will renew your insurance unless you contact them. And there is no easy way to say, hey I don't want to automatically renew car insurance with NAB. And they will charge you the same amount, no discount offer what-so-ever. That is why it is not worth staying with NAB.

Job Satisfaction

Insurance claim madeNo
daveden

davedenWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

simply

To be honest they are the same as all insurance companies like lawyers arrogant and just want your money luckily I have not had to make a claim just had to amend details

Insurance claim madeNo
NAB
Tessa C.NAB

Thanks for taking the time to provide your feedback Daveden, I've passed this on to the team for you ^TC

jec051

jec051prefer not to say

Didn't want to known me! Don't waste your time!

katpaul

katpaul

Good

We have had NAB Car insurance for 8 years now. We have not had a problem with the customer service, even after a claim. When a quote for our second car seemed a little high they went to the underwriters and discussed this quote. They then came back with a lower figure. Insurance is comprehensive. Customer service has been excellent - they even put on more staff after Qld severe storms caused a number of claims.
Customer service after an accident was excellent. Our claim was dealt with promptly and efficiently. You can pay your premiums fortnightly at no extra cost.
It took a little long for an assessor to attend and confirm our quote so work could begin.

Prathibha

Prathibhaasked

Hi, I'll b moving to Sri Lanka permenently so I need to close my vehicle insurance, can you please explain how can I do that?

Thomas
Thomas

Just give them a call they refund the premiums as long you didn't make a at fault claim. They will credit back into your bank account or send you a cheque.

Get an answer from our members and NAB representatives

CategoryRoadside Assistance and Car Insurance
Contact Number 13 29 28
Online Live Chat Yes
Other Insurance Types Offered Home and Contents, Landlord, Life and Travel
Coverage TypeComprehensive, Third Party Property Damage and Third Party, Fire and Theft