How to compare car insurance to find the best policy for you

If you're a regular driver, a good car insurance policy can grant you peace of mind. With so many providers and policies on the market, dipping into the policy pool can be confusing. Use this guide for tips on how to find the best, cheapest car insurance for you, whether comprehensive or third party.

Read now

2.5

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction

sultanSydney, NSW

this is perfect

im new ,but i like to nab car insurance,im customer of nab bank.nab bank custmer servies is good,i like to car insurancefor nab full comprehensive,plese give me free quit for me.

Job Satisfaction
Insurance TypeComprehensive
Plan covers drivers under 25No
Claim MadeNo
Car ModelToyota Camry

how mach monthly pement

Clint

ClintGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

BEWARE! NAB WILL RENEW YOUR CAR INSURANCE UNLESS YOU CONTACT THEM AND NO EASY WAY TO SAY NO

NAB CAR Insurance will renew your insurance unless you contact them. And there is no easy way to say, hey I don't want to automatically renew car insurance with NAB. And they will charge you the same amount, no discount offer what-so-ever. That is why it is not worth staying with NAB.

Job Satisfaction

Insurance claim madeNo

Find out how NAB Car Insurance compares to other Car Insurance

davedenWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

simply

To be honest they are the same as all insurance companies like lawyers arrogant and just want your money luckily I have not had to make a claim just had to amend details

Insurance claim madeNo
NAB
Tessa C.NAB

Thanks for taking the time to provide your feedback Daveden, I've passed this on to the team for you ^TC

jec051

jec051prefer not to say

Didn't want to known me! Don't waste your time!

katpaul

katpaul

Good

We have had NAB Car insurance for 8 years now. We have not had a problem with the customer service, even after a claim. When a quote for our second car seemed a little high they went to the underwriters and discussed this quote. They then came back with a lower figure. Insurance is comprehensive. Customer service has been excellent - they even put on more staff after Qld severe storms caused a number of claims.
Customer service after an accident was excellent. Our claim was dealt with promptly and efficiently. You can pay your premiums fortnightly at no extra cost.
It took a little long for an assessor to attend and confirm our quote so work could begin.