3AWN Insurance (Australian Warranty Network)

AWN Insurance (Australian Warranty Network)

Verifiedawninsurance.com.au🏆 2024 Award
3AWN Insurance (Australian Warranty Network)

1,584 reviews

1,584 reviews
David Oxy W.
David Oxy W.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC2 posts

Financial

If it wasn't for AWN I'd be broke when things go wrong the get them fixed pretty quickly Show details
Lachlan Seegers
Lachlan Seegers

Great experience!

Incredibly streamlined process and very fair Assesment of my claim. Thank you! Show details ·  1
Rock K.
Rock K.
Maurizio Salvaggio
Maurizio SalvaggioSydney, NSW

Awesome Service

AWN Insurance is an absolute pleasure to deal with. Customer service is 5 Star quality.
Response time was impeccable. Highly recommend AWN Insurance Warranty.
Thank you. Show details ·  1
Gary  Scott
Gary ScottMid North Coast, NSW
  Verified Mechanical Breakdown

Best service

Alway great to deal with and very prompt replys pleasent to deal with Show details ·  1
Patrick B.
Patrick B.Northeast, VIC2 posts

Diamond in the rough

Saving the money I could thanks to my cover made repairs affordable. Proven reliable and supportive. Show details ·  1
Disappointed Traveller
Disappointed TravellerSydney, NSW3 posts

Fast and efficient service

extremely fast and efficient service when I needed to make a claim. Would highly recommend. Show details ·  1
Russel Catton
Russel Catton

Very happy

Caravan electric battery charger broke down & the repairers replaced it & I payed the invoice then sent the invoice to AWN insurance, I found the company very helpful and friendly I will pass thi company to people i have conversation with thank you again Show details ·  1
Alistair Macdonald
Alistair Macdonald

Fantastic

the service was quick and easy, road side was fast and effective while the claiming part was even easier. Show details ·  1
Kevin T.
Kevin T.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC
  Fair Incentive Verified Mechanical Breakdown

Claim was swift and hassle free

What a great experience to have had, the claim was systematic, smooth and professional. I'd highly recommend AWN, will defintely using the service the next time we purchase a vehicle. Show details ·  1
Rob H.
Rob H.South Australia2 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified Mechanical Breakdown

Outstanding coverage with outstanding results

Bought vehicle with 3mths statuary warranty. Assessed faults and made claim. Claim processed and approved within days. Vehicle fixed and back on road ... Show details ·  1
Peter Felton
Peter FeltonSouth West, WA
  Verified Mechanical Breakdown

Best mechanical breakdown insurance ever

I never would have considered using an extended warranty insurer. When I purchased my 2015 BMW X6M, I thought that if anything wrong happened and I needed to repair it, having a rock solid insurance on repairs and parts is peace of mind. Thank God I took out the policy. I feel guilty about the claims I've made compared to the cost of the product, but I'm so happy I have the insurance. AWN have been 100% helpful when making a claim and have graciously paid all the expenses covered as stated in the policy. I would recommend to anyone buying an expensive European to take out this policy through AWN. Show details ·  1
Timothy John  BUTT
Timothy John BUTT
  Fair Incentive Verified Mechanical Breakdown

Amazing support and quick approval

I recently had an excellent experience with my second-hand car repair insurance when the clutch on my Fiat failed. From the moment I filed the claim, the process was smooth and efficient. The insurance company quickly approved my claim, and I received the maximum reimbursement amount of $2,000.

The customer service was top-notch, guiding me through every step with clarity and professionalism. It was a huge relief to have the financial support and swift resolution during a stressful time. I highly recommend this insurance for anyone with a second-hand car – it truly made a difference for me! Show details ·  1

Shannon Sutton
Shannon SuttonPerth, WA

Awesome!!

Great Customer Service and Great help will definitely recommend, Quick Response Show details ·  1
Sandra Edmonds
Sandra Edmonds 2 posts

Good company, great service

We have been with AWN since 2022 and have found them to be a very good company to deal with. The policy is good value for the money we paid and very easy to set up. We have had two claims with them and both were dealt with very efficiently on the same day. All the staff I have spoken to were very professional, helpful and friendly. We would certainly recommend this company for any warranty issues you may have. Show details ·  1

Julie
Julie · AWN Insurance (Australian Warranty Network)

Do Mexican car rentals recognize/accept your collision coverage

Julie
Julie · AWN Insurance (Australian Warranty Network)

Please confirm this insurance will be accepted and valid by Mexican car rental companies
Europcar

Mary-Ann V.
Mary-Ann V. · AWN Insurance (Australian Warranty Network)

how often do I have to service my car to avoid breaching this warranty

Gregory
Gregory

My warranty is caravan, not car so likely different. Best to check directly with AWN.

About Australian Warranty Network

Australian Warranty Network (AWN) is a provider of Mechanical Breakdown products. AWN is a wholesale company, so they provide their products and services to their agents who offer them to the public.

They offer the following services:

• Mechanical Breakdown Insurance
  • Mechanical Breakdown Warranty
  • Protection Insurance
  • Roadside Assistance

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers were pleased with the straightforward claims process, with claims being easy to lodge and being resolved quickly.
  • They also praised AWN’s professional and prompt customer service and their good, ongoing communication.
  • Some reviewers noted that Australian Warranty Network had competitively priced products.
Compare all AWN Insurance (Australian Warranty Network) listings
Reduced or Zero Excess Windscreen CoverNot Offered
Choice of RepairerNot Allowed
After Accident Care
Hire Car after an Incident

Included up to $100 per claim where you are more than 400km from your registered residence and the repair will take more than 48 hours

Emergency Transport & AccommodationIncluded up to $100 per claim if you are more than 400kms from your registered residence and the repair will take more than 48 hours
Towing Costs Included up to $100 per claim where your asset is unable to be quickly mechanically repaired or safely driven to an AWN Approved Repairer
Hire Car after a No Fault Accident

Essential / Emergency RepairsNot Applicable
Benefits
Pay As You Drive / Fixed Kilometre DiscountNot Applicable
Hire Car after Theft

CollisionNot Applicable
Natural EventsNot Applicable
Theft or Attempted TheftNot Applicable
Discontinuation date
Awards 2019, 2020, 2021 and 3 more2019, 2020, 2021 and 3 more2019, 2020, 2021 and 3 more

Contact info for AWN Insurance (Australian Warranty Network)

Mon8:30 am - 5:00 pm