Verifiedpresidiangroup.com.au🏆 2024 Award

• 2-4 weeks
  • 1-2 months
  • 3+ months
Claim ApprovedYes · No
Swift and straightforward to claim
Simple to set up policy
Good value policies

Jaiesh D.
Jaiesh D.Melbourne5 posts

Great experience

Bought my car last year, with 3 yr Platinum C package. Had an issue with my vehicle recently, called Presidian for guidance, and my call was answered and was assisted within 30 mins.
Mechanic run the diagnostic and the faulty parts were found to be covered under warranty.
The team effectively assisted with the claim and was given a go-ahead in less than 24 hours.
Very happy to be a member of Presidian. Show details ·  1
Kyle
Kyle

Gordon W.
Gordon W.Launceston, TAS

Low stress fix

Very happy with Presidian's service. A mechanical issue arose during travelling interstate. Supportive service when registering my warranty claim, immediate advice as to what mechanics I could contact, and prompt review and assessment of the mechanic's quote. It took a few days for parts to come in but then successfully back on the road. Show details ·  1
M.J. Harris Painting
M.J. Harris PaintingGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Easy!

They were very responsive and pro active. Nothing was an issue. Show details ·  1
Mohammed H.
Mohammed H.
  Fair Incentive

A great experience

When we requested to repair our car, the staff was very helpful and made it easy to process and everything was done on the same day and the policy was really valued for us. Show details ·  1
Xiang
XiangSouth East Queensland, QLD

Bad experience

Purchased a 6 year old car from a dealership comes with Presidian warranty. A month later the overflow coolant pipe cracked and they refused to cover it. They ask me to read the policy and why I need to? Show details
Anton15
Anton15South East Queensland, QLD52 posts

Wonderful perfect experience each time i have claimed

I got my warranty with Presidian almost 3 years ago and they have been nothing but professional and helpful in my dealings. They have also been very fast considering the details required when assessing claims. Again could not expect more from them. Thank you all. Show details ·  2
Brad
BradPerth, WA

Very Helpful

I have found Presidian Group very very good . I have had tremendous support and professionalism from them . Communication has also been great Show details ·  1
John W.
John W.

Great Warranty cover

Presidian were very easy to deal with, my claim approved in hours! Show details ·  1
Bree
Bree

My experience

I am super happy with my service. Submitted claim Friday, approved Monday and car fixed and on the road again that next Friday! Show details ·  1
Maruthi S.
Maruthi S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Claim response

No issues with claim and response time was quick. Definitely suggest it Show details ·  1
Maher and Laila
Maher and LailaPerth, WA2 posts
  Fair Incentive

Excellent service

The service was realy good, as Presidian customer support has a very qyuick response to my claim and finalised it in short time with no effort from my side, i realy recommend them. Show details ·  1
Laser Clinic
Laser ClinicBrisbane

Highly recommend

We are very happy with Presidian. The service has always been exceptional and when we had to make a claim everything went through smoothly.. Show details ·  1
David Z.
David Z.

Gold Warranty

Excellent service by the team at Presidian, fast turnaround time with claim (completed same day) and thoroughly helpful throughout the process, even contacting the chosen workshop to confirm booking for me. Amazing work and a very satisfied customer. Show details ·  1
Sean Bell
Sean BellPerth, WA

Recent claim

I took out a 5 year extended warranty plan with Presidian for my Mercedes as repairs for European vehicles can be expensive. Recently I had some transmission trouble and contacted Presidian. The responses were prompt and helpful and they gave me options for repairers that were of a high standard.
The claim was approved quickly and they did not require me to fill out lots of forms or jump through hoops. Show details ·  1

Cate
Cate

Comprehensive insurance for 2004 Mercedes-Benz C200

Presidian Group   DM

Hi Cate, Presidian is an administrator of extended warranty products, unfortunately we do not provide comprehensive car insurance.

George A.
George A.

Do Presidian provide comprehensive car insurance?

Presidian Group   DM

Hi George, Presidian is an administrator of extended warranty products, unfortunately we do not provide comprehensive car insurance.

Scottd
Scottd

I was told by the dealership that my platinum warranty is exactly the same as the factory warranty when buying a new car...pretty sure if I had a cracked thermostat housing after 4 months on a new car it would be fixed but apparently presidian won't cover housings....SAVE YOUR MONEY DON'T GET A PRESIDIAN WARRANTY

Tony
Tony

On my experience there is no difference between factory or Presidian warranty. Both my claims have been covered.

Roberto
Roberto

Ah but what caused the crack?

About Presidian

Presidian provides access to warranty products which are sold by its partners to the general public.

All dealer issued warranties administered by Presidian have:

• Cover for mechanical failure, even if caused by wear and tear.
  • An emergency accommodation and car hire allowance in case of a breakdown.
  • A no-forms claims process with a repair network spanning across Australia.
  • The ability to transfer the warranty if you sell your vehicle.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers found that Presidian’s claims process was swift and painless. Reviewers said that their claims were settled in a matter of days.
  • They also said that it was simple to set up a policy.
  • According to reviewers, Presidian offers good value policies.
CategoryCar Insurance
Coverage TypeMechanical Breakdown / Extended Warranty
Roadside Assistance Included
Choice of RepairerNot Allowed
After Accident Care
Hire Car after an Incident

$125 per day for the maximum of (7) seven days towards the cost of car hire.

Emergency Transport & Accommodation$175 per day for the maximum of (5) five days towards the cost of accommodation.
Hire Car after a No Fault Accident

$125 per day for the maximum of (7) seven days towards the cost of car hire.

Benefits
Hire Car after Theft

Awards 2024