Verifiedpresidiangroup.com.au🏆 2024 Award

• 1-2 weeks (49)
  • 2-4 weeks (7)
  • 1-2 months (5)
  • 3+ months (1)
Claim ApprovedYes (177) · No (5)
Swift and straightforward to claim
Simple to set up policy
Good value policies
See the Best Car Insurance in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Aleksi T.
Aleksi T.

❌️ DONT CHOOSE THIS WARRANTY COMPANY ❌️

IF YOURE AT THE DEALERSHIP AND THEY ARE TRYING TO ADD THIS WARRANTY COMPANY ONTO YOUR SALE ❌️ SAY NO ❌️
I paid thousands of dollars for the platinum package. I have lodged two claims with 1 ongoing.
Both times receiving lacklustre service, I have been without a car for almost 2 weeks and they continue to search for reasons not to uphold their commitments to my warranty.
Very unclear and dishonest communication and I feel like I have wasted my money at this point. Show details
Kristin
KristinQLDFar North Queensland, QLD

Good, reccomend

Very good service, helped me to get new car key without any problems. Show details ·  1
frank
frank

super easy

super easy approved claim straight away with a few phone calls Show details ·  1
Alan Y
Alan Y2 posts

No Fuss Claim

Presidian was diligent in contact, courteous and honoured their commitment with out any fuss…

Daine B.
Daine B.WAPerth, WA3 posts

Highly recommend Presidian

Presidian has been great everytime we have had an issue with our car. Repairs were carried out quickly and with minimal fuss. I definitely recommend presidian for an aftermarket warranty. Show details ·  1
Disgruntled
DisgruntledQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

many weeks - 3 separate inspections and still not resolved!

Trying to get my aircon fixed on my range rover has been a nightmare and has been going on for many weeks… I have had two separate inspections done to determine the problem in an effort to get Presidian on board to cover the repair- after the worst summer heatwave ever in Brisbane they then instructed me to take it to Landrover directly for a 3rd opinion - which duly diagnosed the fault exactly the same as the previous two mechanics..they received the information and quote two days ago and I’m still waiting to see what excuse they come up with next to delay things further… anyone considering taking insurance better be prepared to put a couple of months aside to deal with them to try and resolve any problems.. Show details
Marie Whittington
Marie Whittington2 posts

Excellent service

Very easy to deal with. Claim settled quickly, Highly recommend. Show details ·  1
den
denNSWSydney, NSW3 posts

radio silence

My BMW X5 2015 had gears slipping. I called Presidian and said that I booked for a diagnostic at BMW service centre. The service centre sent the quote to Presidian. Then Presidian decided to forward me to another "authorised repairer". They sent the quote to Presidian the same day they got my car. Presidian asked for more information from them which was provided. Then radio silence. No answers to my emails. The customer service said that I should expect a decision "shortly" but couldn't tell me whether it is a matter of days, weeks or months. I have been renting a replacement car for 3 weeks now and I cannot plan much ahead as I don't know when my car is going to be repaired.
Disappointing service from Presidian Show details
KO.G
KO.G

First time dealing with the company

Whole process was an ease. Customer service officials were great. I will recommend to everyone. If you buying or have a vehicle, definitely consider presedian. Show details ·  1
DDM79
DDM79

Nes
NesWAKimberley, WA

Amazing team!

The team are super friendly and quick to help fix the issue.
Great attention to details, responsive to emails and very short phone call waits.
Always has an answer and willingness to progress the claim with positive outlook. Show details ·  1
Chloe F.
Chloe F.

Presidian has earned my utmost respect with a well-deserved 5-star review

When my car needed a new differential, they gave me exceptional service. The team negotiated a competitive price and demonstrated unparalleled customer service throughout the process. I'm grateful for their efficiency and dedication to ensuring my vehicle's longevity. Highly recommended for anyone seeking reliable car warranty coverage. Show details ·  1
Lachie
Lachie

Pleasantly surprised

Gold Warranty on a used car, ended up being a great decision. The claim was processed very quickly (same day as quote from repairer, car fixed the next day!) and all online. If you have any doubts over the mechanical wellbeing of a financed car, I think this is a no brainer for the price. Show details ·  1
Jay
Jay2 posts

Be careful

Be careful they l not cover rubber parts so if seal is leaked its all yours Show details
Gagan S.
Gagan S.

Warranty claim

Procedure of claim is really efficient. Loved the service.Thanks presidian team Show details ·  1

Cate
Cate

Comprehensive insurance for 2004 Mercedes-Benz C200

Presidian Group   DM

Hi Cate, Presidian is an administrator of extended warranty products, unfortunately we do not provide comprehensive car insurance.

George A.
George A.

Do Presidian provide comprehensive car insurance?

Presidian Group   DM

Hi George, Presidian is an administrator of extended warranty products, unfortunately we do not provide comprehensive car insurance.

Scottd
Scottd

I was told by the dealership that my platinum warranty is exactly the same as the factory warranty when buying a new car...pretty sure if I had a cracked thermostat housing after 4 months on a new car it would be fixed but apparently presidian won't cover housings....SAVE YOUR MONEY DON'T GET A PRESIDIAN WARRANTY

Tony
Tony

On my experience there is no difference between factory or Presidian warranty. Both my claims have been covered.

Roberto
Roberto

Ah but what caused the crack?

About Presidian

Presidian provides access to warranty products which are sold by its partners to the general public.

All dealer issued warranties administered by Presidian have:

• Cover for mechanical failure, even if caused by wear and tear.
  • An emergency accommodation and car hire allowance in case of a breakdown.
  • A no-forms claims process with a repair network spanning across Australia.
  • The ability to transfer the warranty if you sell your vehicle.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers found that Presidian’s claims process was swift and painless. Reviewers said that their claims were settled in a matter of days.
  • They also said that it was simple to set up a policy.
  • According to reviewers, Presidian offers good value policies.
CategoryCar Insurance
Coverage TypeMechanical Breakdown / Extended Warranty
Roadside Assistance Included
Choice of RepairerNot Allowed
After Accident Care
Hire Car after an Incident

$125 per day for the maximum of (7) seven days towards the cost of car hire.

Emergency Transport & Accommodation$175 per day for the maximum of (5) five days towards the cost of accommodation.
Hire Car after a No Fault Accident

$125 per day for the maximum of (7) seven days towards the cost of car hire.

Benefits
Hire Car after Theft

Awards 2024

Contact info for Presidian Group

• ABN: 35161967166

Extra Information

Seniors Car Insurance
AWN Insurance (Australian Warranty Network)
Kogan Car Insurance