• Claim Resolution Time2-4 weeks (11) · 1-2 weeks (8) · <1 week (5) · 3+ months (2) · 1-2 months (1)
  • Claim ApprovedYes (26) · No (2)

Affordable car insurance...yes

Very happy with cost of insurance for 2 cars, with over a $130 saving. Customer service person was very patient and helpful. All in all a good experience for a stressful task.

Car ModelMazda 6

Tigger

TiggerSydney, NSW

Comprehensive car insurance

The Senior's comprehensive car insurance is very good value. So good in fact that I advised my current insurer, with whom I have been for 23 years, that I no longer wish to stay with them .

Customer RelationsAustralian Seniors

Much to detailed and lengthy

Good value policy seemed to take forever to set up.
Why must it have 30 words? Seems to support what I have said!
I cannot understand why I have to say at least 30 words.

Grant

GrantNortheast, VIC

Excellent value

We were very pleased with the premiums quoted and the ease in which our policy was set up. We were also happy with the option of paying monthly as this assist's us to pay for the policy without worrying about have to come up with a lump sum when it is due.

Car ModelHolden Colorado 7 RG

Hi Grant,
Thank you for your lovely review, we really appreciate it. It is always a pleasure to hear of the ease in which our customers are able to set up their policies and that we can provide you with affordable suitable cover.

Possi

PossiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great value for my usage

Pay as you Drive option is fantastic value. The only company that has genuine savings for low km insurance. Lots of options to tailor the quote for specific needs. Great online interface.

Car ModelHonda Jazz

Josie

JosieCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Easy to navigate on line quote love it.......

Did a quote on line and found it really easy to navigate and answer all questions was able to make a decision quickly once quote received. Love it so easy....

Car ModelToyota Aurion GSV50R AT-X

Ronnie

RonnieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Smooth process of signing up. Many options of tailoring. Low resulting rate.

With both regular drivers over 50 and by excluding under 25s we got a very low rate. We could tailor the km driven and optional coverage. The process was smooth and the communication was great.

Customer RelationsAustralian Seniors

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We are pleased to hear that we can provide you with affordable cover that suits your needs.

JohnGippsland, VIC

Good price

Bought a new car so had to cancel the other cars policy and then get new one set up. Very easily done plus we had a refund for the previous policy.

Hi John,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I'm glad to hear we were able to assist you with ease.
Alisa

Forced automatic annual policy renewal - you cannot opt out when you take the policy.

Forced automatic annual policy renewal - unless you cancel after they send a renewal notice & before the due date. They get your money even if you die. I am debating about referring this to the ACCC.

Estelle

EstelleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good customer service

Guy the customer service person was very good easy to-understand and good with follow up .
Prompt action and very good value
I very satisfied with all the information provided to me

SandyD

SandyDHunter Region, NSW

Very competitive price

I felt that I received good value for money as it was considerably less than my current insurer, so it was a no brainer to swap providers, also gave me the opportunity to insure for the amount of kilometres I estimated I would drive in a year which was an added bonus.

Insurance TypeComprehensive and Compulsory Third Party
Car ModelSubaru Forester

Hi SandyD,
Thank you for taking the time to leave your review, we really appreciate it. It is wonderful to hear that you have found our policy to be great value and you are happy with the options that we provide.
Alisa

Suites me the cheaper the better

Great service very helpful they had a substantial grasp for what where selling. Very pprofecional would consider using your other services they put me at ease .Definiately no preasure congrats

Car ModelSubaru XV G4X 2.0i-L

IMW

IMW

Wow what a saving!

We just did a comparison of present insurance because our vehicle up for renewal. Can't believe how much we saved taking Australia Seniors Insurance. $300 to be precise. And the consultant was so helpful and pleasant.

Looking forward to checking up with Australian Seniors when our other insurances are due.

Car ModelMazda Cx5

Reinhilde

Reinhilde

Worth checking cost - can be very competitive.

I have used Senior's Insurance for a number of items. I have never needed to claim, so cannot comment on such. Although I have a 60% no-claim bonus with NRMA Insurance, the cost of the policy with Senior's is sometimes competitive, so it's always worth checking.
The automatic drawing funds out of my account is a negative.

Customer RelationsAustralian Seniors

Just the policy I have been looking for at a reasonable price.

Yes I did feel the policy was good value
I have not lodged a claim as yet
Have just taken out a comprehensive car insurance
I am with RAC for roadside have been for many years

Car ModelMazda 2

Hi Patricia,
I am pleased to hear that your experience setting up your policy was efficient and that you have found the policy to be good value. Thank you for taking the time to share your review, we really appreciate it.

Very good

It is my first time using seniors comprehensive insurance and found it good value and found the lady who contacted me explained everything very clearly, she even organised a time that suited me to ring back

Car ModelToyota Kluger GSU50R

Gaynor

GaynorFar North Queensland, QLD

Was easy to do

Don't know yet. Just insured today. We'll see. Sorry I donvt have 30 wotds at this point in time. This makes me just want to ex out and not continue with review

Car ModelMazda cx3 s touring

Hi Gaynor,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us and we are pleased to have you join the Australian Seniors community.
Jessica

Steve

StevePerth, WA

Easy and competitive car insurance

I needed to shop around for car insurance as I do each year and found Seniors Insurance very competitive, it ticked all the right boxes.
Easy to deal with and value for money

Plan covers drivers under 25No
Car ModelMazda BT-50 MK2 (2011-Present)

Hi Steve,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am delighted to hear that we can provide you with an affordable option that is suitable to your needs.
Jessica

Leon M

Leon MIllawarra, NSW

Same value as almost double premium of previous insurer

Good value and easy to set up. Only recently swapped to Australian Seniors. Don't ask me why I didn't choose them before! The site was easy to use. Had to speak to consultant who was pleasant and helpful.

Car ModelToyota

Hi Leon,
What a lovely review. I’m glad to hear this was such a simple process for you and that you found our website was user friendly. I appreciate you taking the time to share this with us.

Robin

RobinSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good value cover

Cost of policy premium was reasonable price and easy to set up. comparing policy with other insurers it was better value and had easy questions to answer as well as the usual details.

Car ModelJaguar X-Type X400

Hi Robin,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. It is always a pleasure to hear that we are able to provide you with affordable cover that is suitable to your needs.