• Claim Resolution Time2-4 weeks (11) · 1-2 weeks (8) · <1 week (5) · 3+ months (2) · 1-2 months (1)
  • Claim ApprovedYes (26) · No (2)
  • Incentivised Review Yes (3%) · No (97%)

Gaynor

GaynorFar North Queensland, QLD

Was easy to do

Don't know yet. Just insured today. We'll see. Sorry I donvt have 30 wotds at this point in time. This makes me just want to ex out and not continue with review

Car ModelMazda cx3 s touring

Steve

StevePerth, WA

Easy and competitive car insurance

I needed to shop around for car insurance as I do each year and found Seniors Insurance very competitive, it ticked all the right boxes.
Easy to deal with and value for money

Plan covers drivers under 25No
Car ModelMazda BT-50 MK2 (2011-Present)
Leon M

Leon MIllawarra, NSW

Same value as almost double premium of previous insurer

Good value and easy to set up. Only recently swapped to Australian Seniors. Don't ask me why I didn't choose them before! The site was easy to use. Had to speak to consultant who was pleasant and helpful.

Car ModelToyota

Hi Leon,
What a lovely review. I’m glad to hear this was such a simple process for you and that you found our website was user friendly. I appreciate you taking the time to share this with us.

Robin

RobinSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good value cover

Cost of policy premium was reasonable price and easy to set up. comparing policy with other insurers it was better value and had easy questions to answer as well as the usual details.

Car ModelJaguar X-Type X400

Hi Robin,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. It is always a pleasure to hear that we are able to provide you with affordable cover that is suitable to your needs.

Gaylene R.

Gaylene R.Launceston, TAS

Treated like a human and not just another number!!!

Very polite and helpful. Great value for price. I was treated like a human and they made sure I understood each and every part of my policy. I swapped over two of my other policies midway through last year and now have all my policies with Seniors. Very easy to set up and easy to make changes when necessary. Highly recommend.

Car Model2001-2007 Hyundai Terracan

Janet W.

Janet W.Sydney, NSW

Price is Compatible

It is easy to answer all questions under the guide online at any time and the quote is compatible with the actual need of "pay as you drive", great product and that I have already recommended to my sister as well.

Hi Janet,
Thank you for your kind words and recommendation, we really appreciate it. I am delighted to hear that we can provide you with affordable cover that is suitable to your needs.

fantastic

my policy is good value and it was easy to set up both on line and over the phone my consultant on the phone was very helpful and friendly what more could you ask for

Plan covers drivers under 25No
Car ModelToyota Corolla ZRE182R (Hatch)

Nanna V

Nanna VSouth East Queensland, QLD

Just changed to National Seniors Car Insurance. Very good value!

I am saving $75/year. Same excess, plus covers a learner driver under 25 if supervised by a driver over 25. Happy with that. Easy to change over on-line.
The only negative for me is you have to pay annually by direct debit.

Insurance TypeThird Party, Fire and Theft
Car ModelPeugeot 307 T6

So easy!

The whole process was so clear, quick and easy to understand. I had the car insured in minutes and at a very competitive price which was great. Thankyou Australian Seniors.

Car ModelHolden Cruze JH

Hi James,
It is a pleasure to hear of the great service our customers are receiving and the ease in which you were able to set up your policies. Thank you for your kind review on your experience with us

Khanh

KhanhGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

This policy

Yes, my policy was a good choice for my budget and easy to set up. I have never been this insurance company before so can not share the experience about roadside assistance.

Car ModelToyota Corolla ZRE172R

Hi Khan,
I’m glad to hear this was a simple process for you and I appreciate you taking the time to share this with us.

GaylaMid North Coast, NSW

The policy that you have provided was extremely good and easy to set up. This is the first time I have used the Australian Seniors Insurance. It has saved me money.

Car ModelHyundai Accent RB (Hatchback) Premium

Hi Gayla,
I’m glad to hear this was such a simple process for you and I appreciate you taking the time to share this with us.

Many thanks Alisa

Hazel

HazelGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Exceptional value for money

I had used the same insurer for the fifteen years and had been happy. A friend encouraged me to shop around when renewing my car insurance. Australian Senior's price and coverage was not only better but also cheaper.

Insurance TypeThird Party, Fire and Theft

Hi Hazel,
It is a pleasure to hear that we can provide you with an affordable option that is suitable to your needs. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us.
Alisa

Good Value Car Insurance.

Helpful and knowledgeable staff with reliable lines of communication. Easy to set up and everything explained clearly. The 'drive less pay less' option was ideal for us as retired people.

Hi Carol,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am delighted to hear of the great service that you have received from our team and of the ease in which you were able to set up your policy.

Susan

SusanSydney, NSW

Very happy with the outcome

My premium certainly was good value, I’ve been comparing and definitely liked your results, the person helping me was very helpful and explained everything especially if I asked a question

Car ModelHolden Astra BL (Sedan) LTZ

Beverley

BeverleySydney, NSW

Good value, easy to set up and I accepted Roadside Assistance also.
First time insuring through Australian Seniors.
Deanne whom I spoke to on the phone was very helpful, she rang me back twice.

Insurance TypeCompulsory Third Party
Car ModelNissan Tiida C11 (Hatchback) Q

Hi Beverly,
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback. I’m glad to hear Deanne was able to assist in setting up your policy for you.

Peter

PeterGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

comprehensive

Very professional , friendly. Staff tried to give best value without being forceful. In the past I have tried to insure with seniors but have found to be expensive compared to other insurance companies.
I will check my other policies in future before re - insurancing

Car Modelmazda cx5

Michelle

MichelleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Much cheaper than what I was paying

seems like it is good value. We will see if a claim is made, hopefully not, in the future. I only just joined this insurer. I have not needed roadside assistance,

Car ModelSuzuki Swift

Hi Michelle,
Welcome to Australian Seniors. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am thrilled to hear that we can provide you with an affordable option that is suitable to your needs.

Trevor

TrevorSydney, NSW

Very competitive insurance

I was enthusiastically comparing car insurance options on the market. The staff at Australian Seniors Insurance are very knowledgeable and very helpful in making the right choices. Their Pay as you Go insurance is great value.

Car ModelToyota 2012 Rav 4

Mads

MadsPerth

Efficient and competitively priced

Easy to set up online and very competitively priced with both monthly and annual payment options offered. All documents received, via email, quickly and online account was simple to set up and is easy to use.

Hi Mads,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am delighted to hear of the ease in which you were able to set up your policy online and that you found our website to so user-friendly.
Jessica

good and easy to set up. this is my first policy with this company

This is my first policy with this company. I found it easy to set up on the computer, all points to the company. I feel the policy is good value.

Insurance TypeThird Party Property Damage

Hi Judith,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am delighted to hear of the ease in which you were able to set up your policy and that we can provide you with cover that is suitable to your needs.