Endurance, Absolute

Car Insurance Buying Guide

Our buying guide will explain which type of car insurance would suit you most, how much you can expect to pay for one, and which features are worth looking out for.

3.2

Michelle c.

Michelle c.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Mazda CX7 extended warranty

Its been 6 weeks and 2x mechanics later. I still havent got my car back and ive had to fight every step of the way to be covered. Very unproffesional.

Car ModelMazda CX7

TerryHunter Region, NSW

Great aftermarket warranty company.

Great policy, great people to deal with the claims girl I had was Teagan and she us an absolute gem.Very courteous nothing an issue with her.
Been with this company for 24months.on a plan C .
Highly recommended.

Insurance TypeComprehensive and Compulsory Third Party

Hi Terry,
Thank you for your feedback. We are very happy you found value in our product and services. Thank you for sharing your claims experiences, our team members appreciate your feedback. Kind Regards

Anon

AnonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Please do yourself a favour and avoid this company.

Param

ParamWestern Australia

Really helpful staff

The staff is really friendly and helpful. Really excellent service. I had some issue with my claim . It’s got rejected due to some reason . The staff help me a lot . Really appreciate it thanks

Car ModelVolkswagen Jetta

Hi Param,
Thank you for sharing your claims experiences, our team members appreciate your feedback on the claims process.

Kyle

KylePerth, WA

ABSOLUTE SHARKS

Do not go with these guys! They are absolute sharks and don’t care about their customers!! You have minimal chance that your claim will get approved, they will find every excuse in the book to not cover your claim! I will never be purchasing an extended warranty again after my experience with these guys!

Claim ApprovedNo
aldo812

aldo812Sydney, NSW

Waste of money

Timely service

The staff very friendly and helpful with my questions. I had several questions about the extent of my coverage and the staff took the time to answer my inquiries quickly.

Kimberly F.

Kimberly F.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Went above and beyond to help me get a favourable outcome.

I had put through a claim through my warranty which initially was rejected due to a service breech. I then disputed this outcome and I was escalated to a dispute manager who went above and beyond to assist me. He showed compassion and understanding as my services were only a couple of months out and the car had been maintained and well looked after and he really took all my circumstances into account. It shows this company is fair and will always try to do the right thing.

Car ModelJeep Grand Cherokee

Catherine H.

Catherine H.Perth, WA

Terrible company

We paid $3000 for this warranty and now they are trying everything in their power to get out of it. We purchased the car in July 2018 and got the first service done in December 2018 and are saying " we don't meet criteria" as it is clocked up 13,000 klms in 5 months what an absolute joke this is after a lot of running around to different garages who were not even putting the car on the diagnostics! Will definitely be taking this further! They should have been clear from the beginning when taking $3000 off people. Avoid this company at all costs. You are just throwing money away

Find out how Integrity Extended Warranties compares to other Car Insurance

Do not use this company.

Holden dealers recommended 9 month servicing on my holden and my claim was rejected due to their fine print criteria to service the car every six months. I feel robbed. I will be contacting consumer affairs regarding this unscrupulous business.

Vivek K.

Vivek K.Sydney, NSW

Good overall experience. Worth considering for a used car extended warranty

Car ModelVolkswagen Jetta

Dear Vivek,
Thank you for your feedback, we are very happy you found value in our product and services. Thank you for sharing your claims experiences, our team members appreciate your feedback.
ICC Customer Support

Very uninformative. You don’t get your money’s worth for the cover you purchased.

I made a claim nearly 2 weeks ago to get my gearbox fixed on a 2011 Ford Ranger. Which I have the “Plan C” which covers $3000 for the gearbox.

The quote is for $4100 and I rang up today to follow up with the claim as nether myself or the workshop have heard back.

In which I get told that the claim was approved on Wednesday 10th and they are only going to pay out $1200. Which I don’t understand why that is.

When I asked the lady why didn’t we get notified on the approval. She said it wasn’t her place to inform me as it wasn’t her department.

I have had to hire a car to get to and from work. Which it states that they claim upto $500. But what’s the chance of the full amount being paid out.

Claim Resolution Time2-4 weeks
Car ModelFord Ranger PK
Perry Millios

Perry MilliosSouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolute thieves

I had lodged a claim for motor and Turbo.
Both claims upto the value of $3000 on my insurance.
It took over a month to get back to me and they refused all claims as it was a part in the turbo that caused the full damages. This constitutes the Turbo as per my warranty.
Total waste of money and their company should be investigated for fraud in my case.

Claim Resolution Time1-2 months
Claim DateApril 2020
Claim ApprovedNo
Car ModelAlfa Romeo 159 Sedan (2006-2012)

Alaa H.Sydney, NSW

Guessing prices

Needed a Mercedes Alternator replaced and was offered a $308 only, with 3 months warranty which is until the end of my warranty.
The cost of refurbishing my old Alternator was $480.
Had to contact the mechanic and get another quote for a Mercedes brand new Alternator and was quoted $1800.
Second hand Alternator was almost $900.
The warranty team just put a number from their head without even checking prices in the market.
Will never renew my warranty as its not worth it.

Car ModelMercedes-Benz E-Class E250 A207

Sam .S

Sam .SPerth, WA

Extended warranty comes in handy very early and claim processed quickly.

Dealing with Craig for our warranty claim was a pleasure and very reassuring. We were not sure whether our extended warranty would be worthwhile but is proving to be a wise decision with money well spent. Customer service has been really good and professional so has been a win win so far and would recommend the warranty to anyone buying a used car.

Car ModelVolkswagen Touareg 7P V6 TDI

Stephane

StephaneSydney, NSW

Excellent Customer Service

I strongly recommend this insurance. I was genuinely impressed by the efficiency and general quality of the customer service which was delivered when my car broke down. Great communication and quick response time.

Insurance TypeThird Party Property Damage

Debra32

Debra32AU

Worth every dollar

Needed to make a claim under 'gearbox/transmission'. The claims process was simple and completed without any fuss. This is how insurance ought to be! Well done Integrity. I would always recommend friends purchase same extended warranty when buying a second hand car.

Claim DateMarch 2020
Car ModelSubaru Forester

Hi Debra,
ICC Customer Support

Processing was abit slow but the claim is resolved.

Policy was good value, and it took me 4 days to resolve the claim, just been with the insurance company for about a month so far it hasn't been too bad.

Simon Hulme

Simon HulmeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Unable to transfer warranty to new buyer due to non-communicated service frequency

Adam

AdamGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Recent Experience

My first time I’ve used integrity warranties and unfortunately my experience was very average. And it’s possible it’s due to the current COVID19 and less staff but overall just a average experience. In Feb 2020 I bought my daughter a 2013 Mazda 3 and unfortunately in April 2020 we had an issue and had to make a claim. The car went to mechanic and on the 21st April sent through quote to be approved by warranty company. Then on the 29th rang still not having heard anything from warranty company, it took me 3 calls to warranty company before anyone rang me back. The positive is each time I spoke to someone it was very positive and the outcome was positive, just seemed to take too long.

Claim Resolution Time2-4 weeks
Claim DateApril 2020
Car ModelMazda 3 BN (Hatchback) Neo

Alex A.

Alex A.asked

Integrity Extended Warranties

I own a passenger car(hire car) less than 3 years old ..Can I apply for an extension warranty?
Regards. Alex

Hi Alex,
Thank you for your enquiry. Integrity Car Care would be happy to discuss your request and the processes involved. Please contact Integrity Car Care on (03) 9723 617 and request to speak to Mark.

Daveasked

Integrity Extended Warranties

Do the values for item repairs as listed in your brochure extend for the full three year period, or are they pro rata as in some other insurers conditions?

Terry

What I understand is the replacement parts are covered for the length of the remaining warranty.

Dave

I'll rephrase my question. If, for example, a gearbox repair is listed as $3000 in the first year, and it fails in the second, is it still covered for $3000, or does the warranty value reduce in that second year, and again in the third year?

Dave,
Terry does not work for Integrity Extended Warranties. There are several Integrity Warranty Plans available. It is important when selecting the warranty that you select the one that best suits your needs. There is no limitation on the number of claims made or kilometres travelled. All repairs to covered Components & Parts by Integrity will be covered by the warranty for the remainder of the warranty term. If you would like any further clarification please contact our Compliance Department on (03)9723 6177 and ask to speak to Mark.

Terryasked

Integrity Extended Warranties

Hi, I was recently offered the 5 year extended warranty and I am very interested. However, it says in the PDS that this is a 'Discretionary Risk Product', which means that Integrity has absolute discretion on whether to pay out a claim. In other words, Integrity can choose not to pay out a claim even if the claim is coverd by the warranty. If this is the case, what is your policy on the level of protection and assurance that a claim will be honored? As I said, I am very interested, but worried about this 'absolute discretion'. Many thanks.

Terry,

We would be happy to answer you question. Can you please contact our Compliance Department on (03 9723 6177 and request to speak to Mark

ICC Customer Support

Get an answer from our members and Integrity Extended Warranties representatives