Endurance, Absolute

• 1-2 weeks (40)
    • 2-4 weeks (19)
    • 1-2 months (10)
    • 3+ months (6)
  • Claim ApprovedYes (244) · No (42)
Shay
ShayPerth, WA

First time claim

I believe Policy is good value
I am Satisfied in knowing I am covered for most of the components.
Good longevity of coverage is fantastic and definitely came in handy.

Insurance TypeComprehensive
Plan covers drivers under 25No

Hassle free

First time using an extended warranty, amazed at how easy it was. Issued a claim and approved within 7 hours and repaired the next day. Having a mechanic that knew about the process also helped incredibly.

Hi Sonya,
It is great to hear that your first experience with extended warranties was with Integrity and it was a positive one.
At Integrity we take pride in providing a great service for our customers.

Reegz
Reegz

Simple and Easy process

Couldn't be happier with the experience so far with integrity! When i had a missed call from them i was worried, cause you hear the horror stories about companies trying to get out of claims..But the call was actually them saying its all been approved and they'd sourced a replacement power steering rack for my LC200. Even better the lady said if it fails again I can just put through another claim as I have unlimited claims.

Hi Reegz,
We are glad to hear that you had a happy experience with Integrity.
As explained to you we will give a guarantee on the replacement part as this is all part of the service.

PaulPerth, WA

Happy customer

I purchased your Absolute product through my car dealer when purchasing a used Mercedes GL350 , 4 months later my air condition stopped working and was advised by the mechanic that my Air cond compressor had failed and required replacing. My mechanic emailed the repair quote to Integrity and was approved the next day .
Process was fast and good customer service over the phone .
Would recommend your product

Hi Paul,
It is great to hear that you were happy with the fast and good customer service.

Hayley
Hayley Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Endurance warranty

My mechanic put through a claim for my fuel pump and it was confirmed and sorted within a few hours.
Everyone I spoke to was very helpful and happy to help in anyway they could.

Insurance TypeThird Party, Fire and Theft

Hi Hayley,
I will pass on your comments to our claims team as they are always happy to help.
Amber

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

We compared reviews on the Top 5 Most Popular Car Insurance Providers

Avleen M.
Avleen M.1 June 2020
we-compared-reviews-on-the-top-5-most-popular-car-insurance-providers
Tara-lee
Tara-leeFar North Queensland, QLD

Had a claim warranty for our car and the service was Greg and easy and quick no hassles car was fixed 2 days after.
The claim was easy and phone calls and emails was exchanged. Excellent service.

Hi Tara-Lee,
It is always good to hear our customers had excellent service, This is the aim of our company.
Amber

For me getting this warranty was a good choice

To be honest i am very happy with warranty i keep my car upto service from dealership i have a 6.4 srt anything i need to claim the dealership guys just send stuff to warranty and i just get a email in few hours that it has been approved so far i have replaced couple of things which were needed had no problems with warranty the staff is helping and fast. Thanks for the service guys appreciate it.

Hi Gurpreet,
It is good to hear that we are keeping our customers very happy.

Troy G
Troy GPerth, WA

Great, quick & professional support

Simple, clear and professional - I paid for the warranty, had an engine issue, they confirmed with the mechanic and paid the claim - couldn't be happier, thank-you!

Great value from the policy that I paid for - highly recommend and will be using again when next I get a car!

Hi Troy,
Great to hear how happy you are with the simple, clear and professional our team was.

Amie
AmieSydney, NSW

I would like to highly commend this company and there staff!

I lodged a claim for a repair on my car.
Your staff member was amazing, super caring and friendly! My warranty claim was approved within hours after getting my paper work. I also had a follow up call to make sure i received my email. Thank you!

Hi Amie,
Thank you for your lovely comments, i will pass them on to the team.

Bosco F.
Bosco F.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Not worth the Paper it is written on!

When something seems too good to be true it usually is. And this is true about this warranty which is more like a lottery than a warranty. The car developed a faulty transmission and when a claim was made they said it was "wear and tear". Yeah like I expect to change the transmission at 158000 kms. Wear and tear just about anything on a 12 year old car that breaks is wear and tear... making this policy as useless as the car.... It says "protection against unforeseen mechanical failure of your vehicle" Well the transmission was fine when I bought it and I am not Superman so I don't have x-ray vision to see inside the transmission. So it definitely unforeseen and these people are just crooks....

Great Service

Submitted claim at 9 am and was contacted by friendly staff member less then two hours later.. making it feel sooner I'd be back on the road. Staff was friendly and claim was easy to submit

Insurance TypeCompulsory Third Party
Plan covers drivers under 25No
Claim MadeNo

Hi Dan,
Our aim is to have our customers back on the road quickly.
Our friendly team are always willing to be of service.
John

John S.
John S.Hunter Region, NSW

Great Service

After my mechanic got his quote to Integrity to repair the power steering pump on my BMW, Integrity approved the claim quickly and authorised the mechanic to do the repair

Hi John,
It is great to hear that our team was able to work quickly to get you back on the road.

Exceptional Service and Warranty

The service at Integrity is exceptional. They have handled my claims with efficiency and in a friendly and professional manner. I cannot fault the company. My claims were adhered to and organised without any hassle.

Ian
IanPerth, WA

Communication and service

I put a claim in and was directed to a repairer who was only 5 min from my house. Repairer has been super easy going and communication from intergrity has been super responsive. Car went in for repairs on the same day as quote and inspection. Really happy I have chosen to go with Integrity thus far

Hi Ian,
I am glad you are really happy that Integrity were able to help you get back on the road quickly.
David

RCO
RCOGippsland, VIC

Good Company

Had a claim last week, office staff were super friendly and full of knowledge. Got me to a repairer who they dealt directly with on my behalf so was super easy. Also got access to trade prices thanks to Integrity on some other things I needed outside of warranty with their repairer. Could not fault.

Hi RCO,
I am glad to hear that our team were super friendly and was able to exceed your expectations.
I will pass the message on to the claims department

Hi RCO,
I've sent you a direct message, could you please respond with your warranty number

Read more reviews - page 2

Simon A.
Simon A.asked
Integrity Extended Warranties

How do I know if my policy us under absolute or endurance

Paul

Mine says absolute on my policy document

Hi Simon,
It will be stated on your policy documents.
If you are still unsure please contact or office and our team will be more than happy to help.
03 9723 6177

rebel68
rebel68asked

Hi
Purchased endurance warranty. Six months later we were rear ended in an accident and my car written off. Can I transfer to my next vehicle if either purchase through a yard or private.
Or can I cancel and get pro rate refunded

Hi Rebel68,
Sorry to hear about your car.
Please contact our office with your warranty number and we will be able to assist you with this enquiry.
claims@iwarranty.com.

Simon Abell.
Simon Abell. asked
Integrity Extended Warranties

Question. Hi. I have purchased your product from Peugeot Perth, WA. in conjunction with a used car, in October 2020. The product is complete motor vehicle warranty number IDCOM037432. Today I took my car to John Patrick Prestige Cars in Port Macquarie NSW for inspection and possible repair. I mentioned that the car is covered by this warranty, should I wish to make a claim for a perceived repair. I was told that John Patrick Prestige Cars do not honor your companies product. Please confirm that your warrant product is claimable Australia wide, as this was the condition it was sold to me.
Please advise. Thank you.

Hi Simon,
Thank you for your question.
Our warranty is valid Australia wide and i will have a member of our claims department contact you to discuss your concerns.
David

See all Integrity Extended Warranties questions

Get an answer from our members and Integrity Extended Warranties representatives

Compare both Integrity Extended Warranties
CategoryCar InsuranceCar Insurance
Coverage TypeMechanical Breakdown / Extended WarrantyMechanical Breakdown / Extended Warranty
UnderwriterIntegrity Car CareIntegrity Car Care
After Accident Care
Hire Car after an Incident

Included up to $100 per day in the event your vehicle breaks down

Included up to $100 per day, up to 7 days in the event your vehicle breaks down

Emergency Transport & AccommodationIncluded up to $150 per day in the event your vehicle breaks downIncluded up to $150 in the event your vehicle breaks down more than 100 km from home
Towing Costs Not ApplicableNot Applicable
Hire Car after a No Fault Accident

Essential / Emergency RepairsNot ApplicableNot Applicable
Benefits
Pay As You Drive / Fixed Kilometre DiscountNot ApplicableNot Applicable
Hire Car after Theft