Endurance, Absolute

Scott W

Scott WHunter Region, NSW

Used Car Warranty

Purchased a car from a dealership who uses this company for warranties. I lodged a claim and unfortunately it was mishandled by the company but to their credit in the end they did the right thing by me as a customer. The final outcome showed me that they seem to be serious about providing a decent level of customer service. I’d encourage the company to always be upfront and honest and ensure that when mistakes are made they look to remedy the situation rather than trying to work their way out of the situation. I’d be willing to give them another go at this stage.

Claim DateFebruary 2020
Car ModelFord Ranger

True Customer Service does still exist

Thoroughly impressed with the professional manner in which our claim was dealt with. Jai King from Osborne Park Isuzu was the point of contact and we recommend you deal with Jai. We had a blown head gasket and were looking at a significant repair cost. Jai was understanding and knowledgeable in regards to our situation and resolved the claim for us with the assistance of Integrity. The end result being we had the outcome that we believed was due. All of the cover that was talked about at the time of purchasing our extended warranty was delivered with the help of Jai - who we dealt with initially. Thanks again for professional assistance Jai and to Integrity.

Kimberley H

Kimberley HPerth, WA

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!

Integrity are by far amazing! Claims process is simple and easy. Tegan and Danny provided outstanding service and made me feel at ease knowing My car was in good hands!

Kimberley H,
Thank you for your feedback, we are very happy you found value in our product and services. Thank you for sharing your claims experiences, our team members appreciate your feedback.

Matthew Wilding

Matthew WildingWestern Australia

Water pump died

All they asked for was my service history and my last service was two months past the date it should have been done. They accepted my mechanics quote for the replacement the next day. Lady on the phone was nice about it all too.

Car ModelBMW Z4 E89

Mathew,

Mike W.South East Queensland, QLD

So Far Not worth the money the policy is printed on

Booked my Audi A5 in for a ruptured radiator coolant tank and the integrity wouldn't cover the part it was classed as a non mechanical item WHICH they will not cover. After writing this review they decided to cover the coolant tank as a good Will gesture

Claim DateFebruary 2020
Claim ApprovedNo
Car ModelAudi A5 8T

Mike W,
Thank you for your feedback. A representative from our Internal Disputes and Resolution Team will be in contact with you within the next 24 hours.

Mike W.

After reading this review they decided to cover the repair.

Mike W.
Thank you for sharing your claims experiences, our team members appreciate your feedback on the claims process and approved repairers service.

Fantastic service

Recently a claim was made for my vehicle due to engine issues and within a week the claims department had approved our request which is fantastic as it will allow us to use our vehicle again. The service and staff are amazing and extremely helpful. I find integrity car care easy to use and friendly.

Claim ApprovedYes
Car ModelFord Ranger PX.I (2011-2015)

Masum Billah

Masum BillahGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Cheap dodgy with no care

Only source for 2nd hand parts, even if it has to be brought from NSW to Victoria. Me and my mechanic were sick and tired of their cheap, dodgy approach. Waiting for more than 2 weeks still nothing. They ignore the customer and the mechanics. But guess what, they're paying for it because they're trying the cheap way out but that didn't work. Still waiting for the parts and spoke to nearly 10 different ppl and still waiting. Never recommend this company to anyone.

Insurance TypeCompulsory Third Party
Claim Resolution Time2-4 weeks

Lucas C.

Lucas C.Sydney, NSW

My claim has been reanalysed and approved quick! Good costumer service.

Insurance TypeCompulsory Third Party
Claim Resolution Time1-2 weeks
Car ModelNissan X-Trail T30

Lucas,
Thank you for updating your review. Our team at Integrity is pleased that we have been able to assist you in this instance.

Tim McCollum

Tim McCollumWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

The warranty is as it reads

The warranty covers the items stated but does not cover everything, certainly not like a new car warranty however for the price, its good value. Certainly worth while having. I am happy I opted for the 5 year warranty. Communication is very good.

Car ModelJaguar XK

Tim,

Kirren-lee McMillan

Kirren-lee McMillanWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Fantastic service

I would like to say thank you so much to integrity Care for their wonderful service. They have promptly insured that the 2 claims I have placed have been approved and solved within hours of placing the claim. I have only been with this insurance since December 2019.

Car ModelHyundai Santa Fe
ICCIntegrity Extended Warranties

Waste of money, you definitely dont get what they sell you

This is a terrible product. You defiantly dont get what you are sold are the time of purchase. We were told all but consumables were covered. Made a claim for a power steering pump as per the mechanics recommendation to pull a new one in but integrity would only cover the cost for a second hand one. Integrity seem to go against the mechanics recommendation and we loose out. What you are sold is very misleading. Wouldnt recommended integrity at all!

Car ModelFord

Gerard

GerardSydney, NSW

Claim

I made a claim for my vehicle, once approved they were quick and prompt with the process. Their staff (Brett) was the most helpful on assisting me with the claim and throughout.

Thank you.

Claim Resolution Time1-2 months
Car ModelSubaru Forester

Gerard,

glenn

glennPerth, WA

Dont waste your time or money

Claim Resolution Time1-2 months
Claim DateOctober 2018
Claim ApprovedNo

Mark

Mark

Very fast claim approval

Very happy with claim service from Integrity. Had some repairs with my air cond on my Ford a Ranger and claim was approved in about 30 mins. Brett Warne, the claim consultant, was great. He made things so easy for me, he organised payment to dealer for repairs. This was also during the Xmas/new year break, so was not expecting it to happen so quickly. Fastest approval I've ever had from an warranty claim. So far, would thoroughly recommend integrity

Hi Mark,

Bron

BronMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Positive Response

I found the staff professional and happy to assist with my claim - even though it was Xmas week they understood my problem to get my car fixed asap - and cooperated fully to approve my claim and organise payment asap.
I would have no hesitation in recommending Integrity to friends and family.
I have been with Integrity for 2 years

Hi Bron,
Thank you for sharing your claims experience. We are very happy we could work with you to achieve a great outcome and promptly approve your claim. Thank you for sharing your claims experience, our team members appreciate your feedback

Mr S

Mr SPerth, WA

Waste of money

Hi Mr S,
Thank you for your feedback. It’s important to us that customers have a positive experience with Integrity Car Care. If you call Integrity Car Care on 1800 357 227, we would welcome the opportunity to discuss further

robert HMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

very impressed, the best insurance company I have ever dealt with. Initially had trouble with the fax number so e mailed the quote> I rang the next day to make sure they had received it ,within seconds was answered that they did have it and rang the next morning to say proceed with the repairs. Extremely happy

Car ModelNissan Navara D22

hI Robert,

robert H

I am very quick to complain, but am also very happy to compliment when I think it warrants it Cheers and a merry Christmas to you all

Robert,

Thank you again. The Team at ICC value your comments.

Pretty good.

Initially Integrity were sluggish. They didn't notify us they needed more details. After two days I phoned them and spoke to Tegan and they got moving. They let me know how things were progressing day by day and the claim was settled within a week. Great job.

Claim Resolution Time1-2 weeks
Car ModelNissan Patrol

Hi Robinda,
Thank you for sharing your claims experiences, we appreciate your feedback We are very happy we could work with you to achieve a good outcome.

Fantastic product and great customer service!

Claims department were great, handled our claim professionally and efficiently. After having an issue with our car, I contacted the claims department at Integrity. They requested an invoice for the cost of repairs and soon after sent the money for the repairs! Great service

Claim MadeYes
Claimant is the policy holder No

Hi Will,

FLM73

FLM73Perth, WA

Better than I expected

To be honest I thought I was going to be in for a spot of bother with my recent claim - but ALAS they came through so I'm very grateful. Plus the trouble wasn't their fault. Check your service book and the milage noted by those that do your Service and make sure that what ever warranty work you are having done is with a good mechanic and not someone that tells lies and changes their story.

Car ModelBMW X5 F15