Endurance, Absolute

How to compare car insurance to find the best policy for you

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

• Claim Resolution Time
    • <1 week (159)
    • 1-2 weeks (35)
    • 2-4 weeks (12)
    • 1-2 months (6)
    • 3+ months (6)
  • Claim ApprovedYes (184) · No (33)
Narelle

Narelle Perth, WA

Fantastic Customer Service

Gearbox went on my Mitsubishi Triton, they were very responsive with the approval, only took a few days to approve my claim. I would definitely recommend to anyone purchasing a vehicle.

Jasmine

JasmineSouth East Queensland, QLD

Scams

Admire their service for my gear loss

Yes, whether it took little bit long to process but I am satisfied..
My problem is solved a bit. Thank you
I am with this insurance company since 2 months. Yes I need road side assistance and they have promised me to give 6 months free roadside assistance which was great news.

Megan Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Claim

It took about three weeks for the claim to be finalised it was very stressful as they wouldn’t tell me what was wrong with the paper work ect. They were all nice

Lydia wass

Lydia wassFar North Queensland, QLD

Absolutely would recommend these guys.

I got this insurance when I purchased my vehicle In Cairns. 1 year later I have had a slight issue. With just one call to Integrity and a couple brief questions. The lady I spoke too was amazing she sent me through too thier mechanic, asked for some proof of service and the next day I have been approved. My vehicle is on the way to being fixed. Saves you having insurance.
Thanks guys

Alex

AlexMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

The name is an oxymoron to the service they provide

Denied my warranty on a technicality - purpose of their business is to screw people over - not to help them in a time of need.

Their warranties are not worth the paper they're written on. Malicious company - don't bother.

Katrina

Katrina Wheatbelt, WA

Great service.

Value for money. Already saved me money with this recent claim. Recommended to anyone purchasing a second hand car. Great customer service and happy to deal with again if the car needs further work on it

ICC CSIntegrity Extended Warranties

Hi Katrina, we are glad that the warranty was able to help you in time of need. Thanks for the feedback

Sharon

SharonQueensland

Helpful Assistance

Our policy was organised by the vehicle dealership on our behalf 2 years ago. Although the cover is limited any monetary assistance with repairs is very much appreciated when we are on a limited budget. Integrity staff have been most helpful processing my claim. Highly recommended.

ICC CSIntegrity Extended Warranties

Hi Sharon, thank you for your feedback and I'm glad we were able to help
David

do not use intergrity! Check the warranty company before taking warranty out

Had a waterpump failure after four months of owning a vehicle, because the part needing replaced had a pulley attached and they “don’t cover pulleys” they wouldn’t cover any of the cost to replace or repair the vehicle, I have only had the vehicle for 4 months, paid 3.5k for warranty and repairs are coming to almost 2k, this warranty is a scam.

ICC CSIntegrity Extended Warranties

Hi Luke, it's disappointing to hear that you did not have a great experience. We are currently looking further into your matter and will contact you today

Colin Phillis

Colin PhillisWheatbelt, WA

It is very comforting to know I have this cover

Had the cover for almost 12 months and have just made my first claim. The process. Went very well. The integrity staff were professional and easy to deal with. So far so good.

ICC CSIntegrity Extended Warranties

Thanks Colin, its great to hear it all went smoothly for you.

Kerry Mann

Kerry MannSydney, NSW

Easy as, but there was a catch...

My claim began as a single claim and this was processed quickly and without fuss.

During the servicing work to rectify the failed component, another component was found to be beyond repair. Because of the urgent requirement to get the car back on the road I advised the mechanic to proceed. I followed up with a request for second claim via email that evening due to difficulty reaching Integrity via phone.

Technically, this was an unauthorised repair and I wear the cost. However, I am disappointed that a simple call to the mechanic to verify the requirement wasn't made by Integrity to validate my claim. Could have been 5/5.

ICC CSIntegrity Extended Warranties

Thank you Kerry for providing your feedback. I've passed on your comments to our Claims Manager which will help us continue to improve our service.

Mell N.

Mell N.Sydney, NSW

Awesome!!!

Fast, reliable and also very prompt. I would so definitely recommend to everyone as it's been an easy experience. Was very happy with the service I received so thank you

ICC CSIntegrity Extended Warranties

Thank you Mell, it was our pleasure to help you out with your claim.

Robyn Plowman

Robyn PlowmanRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Great Support

Person on phone was very clear with instructions on how to proceed with our warranty claim and it was actually much simpler than we thought.
Process took about 1-2 weeks which we were happy with- we have been with Integrity for just over 12 months now.

ICC CSIntegrity Extended Warranties

Thanks Robyn, we are happy to hear that the process was simple for you. We appreciate you taking the time to leave the feedback
David

Great Service and a Positive Attitude!

Quick reply times, customer satisfaction, great communication and all questions answered. Had some difficulty with choosing the right mechanic for the repairs and they found the perfect one in a short amount of time.

ICC CSIntegrity Extended Warranties

Thank you Byron for your nice words, we value our mechanical partners who do a great job.

Steve D.

Steve D.Perth, WA

Best Ever

I have been with Integrity for almost 3 years. Very easy to set up - the dealer did all the work!
I have made about 5 claims during this time, and all claims were handled in a quick and professional manner. If not for Integrity, I would now be suffering financial hardship due to the expensive nature of the repairs. I will definitely have Integrity insurance with my next car. 5 Stars!

Hi Steve,
We are glad to of been there for you during these unfortunate incidents. Thank you for your feedback

Ryan.O

Ryan.OSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Life saver!

So glad I have this warranty, tough times and can't afford to have my car off the road or pay for repairs myself. Claim was approve and car back in the road in 24 hours. The staff were all super helpful.

ICC CSIntegrity Extended Warranties

Hi Ryan, I've passed on your kind words to our team

Tammie

TammieFar North Queensland, QLD

This is perfect you guys are wonderful

You guys were wonderful and was very helpful thank you I appreciate the help you guys have given me thank you so much at least I know that I can rely on you guys for next time thanks once again

ICC CSIntegrity Extended Warranties

Thank you Tammie for your lovely feedback

Kathy

Kathy

Relieved l had the Platinum coverage.

My BMW Z4 had a fuel pump failure under warranty. After talking to almost all of their staff numerous times l found them courteous & polite. Problem solved. Such nice people.

Plan covers drivers under 25No
Claim MadeYes
ICC CSIntegrity Extended Warranties

Hi Kathy, We love our claims team and we appreciate you calling them out.
Anna

Fast and true to their policies.

Made a claim and after sending in proof of service documents, the claim was successful in 24 hours. Great warranty for first cars or old second hand cars. would recommend.

ICC CSIntegrity Extended Warranties

Thanks Ethan for the feedback, I'll be sure to pass onto our team

Hannah

HannahPeel, WA

Great product!

Lodged a claim following a faulty alternator. The claim process was quick and easy and after the mechanic had assessed the problem, I got the go - ahead within 24 hours. Great service!

Plan covers drivers under 25No
ICC CSIntegrity Extended Warranties

Hi Hannah, it sounds like our team and the mechanic worked efficiently to get you back on the road quickly. Thanks for the feedback.