Natio

Natio

Beverley Y.

Beverley Y.South East Queensland, QLD

Rosewater collection which I was given.. However it actually burns and stings my face and neck

The collect from someone who knew I used Natio regularly It was a birthday gift so very disappointing...how to tell the giver?

kelaby

kelabySouth East Queensland, QLD

Made in China

Natio still state on their website 'The Home of Natural Australian Beauty'. They are now made in China. I was shocked to discover this on the back of an eyeshadow pallette I just bought. You might notice the quality has noticeably dropped significantly since they started manufacturing in China. Avoid.

Julie

JulieLaunceston, TAS

Surely Natio do product testing??

Purchased a Natio Waterproof Mascara volume and length recently. The opening where the brush comes out of it twice the normal size therefore it is near impossible to put the mascara on without getting it all over you !! I have purchased soooo much Natio makeup over the past 5 years but this mascara is truly the pits. So disappointed.

Store LocationDiscount Pharmacy, Cambridge Park, Eastern Shore Hobart

Christina

ChristinaWestern Australia

Candles

I bought natio pear, jasmine and vanilla candles and they were the best. After finding now that they call it “ Happy” which is the same scent, they have by far a less scent and are no where near as nice, the scent could be smelt the minute I lit them but now I have had it lit for 1/2 hour and cannot smell it at all. Natio bring back the double wick candles with the stronger scent. Very disappointed after searching for months to get the ones I got. All I can say is I ordered 4 but could only get two, glad I got refunded for the other two as I would have wasted my money. The photo of the candle with out the box is the one I loved

Maria

MariaSydney, NSW

Restore seum

I bought the restore serum yesterday and used it this morning before my usual moisturizer. By 10am my face was uncomfortably dry.Very disappointed. I don't think they will give me a refund

Deb

Deb

Great Mattifying powder and eye roll-on

Love the Mattifying powder - silky and light - doesn't sit in my wrinkles and stops shine. Just purchased my 2nd one ready for Summer. Also like their eye roll-on - cooling and takes down puffiness.

Julie

JulieMid North Coast, NSW

Natio moisturising face lotion (evening primrose)

Bought this light facial moisturiser but it smells off. Cannot tell from bottle how old it is. Smells of rancid oil. Feels nice on skin but too stinky. No way to make that ok. Waste of money.

Rosetta

RosettaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Throw it in the trash

I bought two rollons every time I use it it would make me sweat and gave me no protection I would smell of sweat terrible product, unfortunately I still have an unused one still left, probably throw it in the bin

Store LocationMyer
Boronia

Boronia

Inexpensive, low irritant

Despite the negative reviews on here this brand has saved me from a life of no make up or swollen itchy eyelids covered in dermatitis. I'd looked everywhere for eye make that contained no chromium, nickel and colbolt with little success until I found this brand. I'm using the face primer which makes my skin look and feel great. A natural brown eyeshadow pallet, a little less colour than I'm used to but smooth, looks pretty and does not irritate my eye. The mascara is a little disappointing though as although "black" its really more of a brown/black and doesn't coat my eyelashes as well as my old mascara. However, the upside is that I can wear it without suffering for days after

Vaas

VaasPerth

Uranium is "Natural" too. MISUSING "NATURAL" - JUST A MARKETING STRATEGY!

Store LocationMyer

LorelleMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Looking for a natural product - avoid Natio

Don't be fooled thinking this product is natural. Contains a lot of nasties, only claim is that they use 100% pure essential oils. Read their labels very carefully, other Australian companies provide more honestly and openness about their ingredients. Have thrown all Natio out....want to support companies like Jojoba instead

fangarang

fangarang

Natio Waterproof Mascara

I am very disappointed as the Natio Waterproof Mascara left flecks on my cheeks all day and worse it smudged really badly so I spent the day with dark circles under my eyes. I won’t be buying again

Nation Shampoo and Conditioner

First time user of Natio Daily shampoo and conditioner and absolutely love love love it. I am not a big fan of hair dryers so when my hair dries naturally it dries straight and smooth instead of fuzzy.
Thankyou NATIO

Julie-Anna B.

Julie-Anna B.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Shampoo & conditioner

So very pleased you have reintroduced the shampoo & conditioners as have always used them AND now they are back very happy AND the aromas are superb and very soothing. A very satisfied customer as I use all your make ups and skin products too.

Concreteangel

ConcreteangelGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best pressed powder ever!

Perfect finish and amazing coverage. I couldn’t live without it.
All of my friends who have tried mine have ended up using it themselves!
My only gripe would be, it’s a bit overpriced for my liking, I try to find it on sale and buy a couple at a time.

Terrible experience

I bought a few products from their rose range - cleanser, makeup remover, day cream, night cream and my face fame throat flared up immediately. My face had rashy itchy spots and felt like it was burning. Very disappointed especially because it said it was for sensitive skin.Would strongly recommend against using these products.

COOPER

COOPERperth

Reaction to Acne range

I used the acne products for the first time and had a bad reaction. My face and throat are red and swollen. The skin is burnt and split. I am having to take antihistamines and use paw paw cream to try and calm the reaction. I recommend to patch test this product before use. Natio have addressed my concerns and asked for the product to be returned for testing.

positivespirit1

positivespirit1Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

NATIO HAND CREAMS

I found these hand creams easily within the department store in Melbourne. I chose the mature skin variety as I am over 60 years of age. Large range of products to suit most skin types. Love the pump action hand cream which has a delicate fragrance and is not overpowering. Non greasy and absorbs into the skin easily.

Tricia

TriciaMurray Region, NSW

can't live without it

easy navigation at store,large range of products,quality excellent as I am a coeliac and find it very difficult to find products that I wont react too, price very reasonable

Surprised at value for money

Purchased 2 mineral eye shadow pallets and was very surprised at the quality of this mineral makeup. The colour pallets are beautiful and real easy to apply. I have mature skin and wear makeup just about every day and thought I would try a mineral based eye shadow for something different (I usually use Revlon or Napoleon). The eye shadow remains even with no clumping after 8 hours of wear, I'm very impressed. The best thing is it doesn't cost a fortune! The rosewater gentle creamy gel cleanser good too, especially for my dry skin. Overall I'm happy to try other Natio beauty products, maybe the foundation ;)

Dee

Deeasked

I recently purchased the Natio Sun kissed Glow Gradual Tan Lotion and have found it to be extremely "runny" and quite difficult to use.
Previously the product has been a lovely creamy lotion.
Has the product changed?

Lorelle

Possibly the product has changed. I no longer buy Natio due to finding more chemicals in their ingredients list than previously. Initially their products were quite natural but not anymore it seems.

dorothy soper

dorothy soperasked

In April 2019 I used Natio body wash and handcream. I came out in a horrible rash on my wrists and pubic region. After weeks of treatment with steroid creams it was gone. I threw the product in the bin. Then just in the last couple of weeks I used the Natio lipstick. Disaster struck again, big swollen, cracked and very painful lips. Using the eye shadow, have experienced itchy eyes. I bought all of these products in January, so had no receipts to take them back to the pharmacy where I bought them (Amcal, asked for this). Now I am faced with specialist expenses.

Norma

Normaasked

Hi, I have been using sensitivity tested fragrance free calming moisturising day cream gel and have been told it is no longer available is this right if not where can I get it from as I am finding it very hard to get it my email address is norma.tas@bigpond.com look forward to hearing if you can help me cheers Norma

Other Beauty Product Brands