Natio

Natio

See the Best Beauty Product Brands in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Natio? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Symone
SymoneNew South Wales

Not even good as emergency makeup!

Needed foundation while I was out so picked up the apparently 'full coverage' foundation and it doesn't even have as much coverage as a BB cream. Ended up getting a concealer from the dollar store that worked better

Beverley Y.
Beverley Y.South East Queensland, QLD

Rosewater collection which I was given.. However it actually burns and stings my face and neck

The collect from someone who knew I used Natio regularly It was a birthday gift so very disappointing...how to tell the giver?

kelaby
kelabySouth East Queensland, QLD

Made in China

Natio still state on their website 'The Home of Natural Australian Beauty'. They are now made in China. I was shocked to discover this on the back of an eyeshadow pallette I just bought. You might notice the quality has noticeably dropped significantly since they started manufacturing in China. Avoid.

Julie
JulieLaunceston, TAS

Surely Natio do product testing??

Purchased a Natio Waterproof Mascara volume and length recently. The opening where the brush comes out of it twice the normal size therefore it is near impossible to put the mascara on without getting it all over you !! I have purchased soooo much Natio makeup over the past 5 years but this mascara is truly the pits. So disappointed.

Store LocationDiscount Pharmacy, Cambridge Park, Eastern Shore Hobart
Christina
ChristinaWestern Australia

Candles

I bought natio pear, jasmine and vanilla candles and they were the best. After finding now that they call it “ Happy” which is the same scent, they have by far a less scent and are no where near as nice, the scent could be smelt the minute I lit them but now I have had it lit for 1/2 hour and cannot smell it at all. Natio bring back the double wick candles with the stronger scent. Very disappointed after searching for months to get the ones I got. All I can say is I ordered 4 but could only get two, glad I got refunded for the other two as I would have wasted my money. The photo of the candle with out the box is the one I loved

Maria
MariaSydney, NSW

Restore seum

I bought the restore serum yesterday and used it this morning before my usual moisturizer. By 10am my face was uncomfortably dry.Very disappointed. I don't think they will give me a refund

Deb
Deb

Great Mattifying powder and eye roll-on

Love the Mattifying powder - silky and light - doesn't sit in my wrinkles and stops shine. Just purchased my 2nd one ready for Summer. Also like their eye roll-on - cooling and takes down puffiness.

Julie
JulieMid North Coast, NSW

Natio moisturising face lotion (evening primrose)

Bought this light facial moisturiser but it smells off. Cannot tell from bottle how old it is. Smells of rancid oil. Feels nice on skin but too stinky. No way to make that ok. Waste of money.

Rosetta
RosettaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Throw it in the trash

I bought two rollons every time I use it it would make me sweat and gave me no protection I would smell of sweat terrible product, unfortunately I still have an unused one still left, probably throw it in the bin

Store LocationMyer

Boronia
Boronia

Inexpensive, low irritant

Despite the negative reviews on here this brand has saved me from a life of no make up or swollen itchy eyelids covered in dermatitis. I'd looked everywhere for eye make that contained no chromium, nickel and colbolt with little success until I found this brand. I'm using the face primer which makes my skin look and feel great. A natural brown eyeshadow pallet, a little less colour than I'm used to but smooth, looks pretty and does not irritate my eye. The mascara is a little disappointing though as although "black" its really more of a brown/black and doesn't coat my eyelashes as well as my old mascara. However, the upside is that I can wear it without suffering for days after

Vaas
VaasPerth

Uranium is "Natural" too. MISUSING "NATURAL" - JUST A MARKETING STRATEGY!

Store LocationMyer
Lorelle
LorelleMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Looking for a natural product - avoid Natio

Don't be fooled thinking this product is natural. Contains a lot of nasties, only claim is that they use 100% pure essential oils. Read their labels very carefully, other Australian companies provide more honestly and openness about their ingredients. Have thrown all Natio out....want to support companies like Jojoba instead

fangarang
fangarang

Natio Waterproof Mascara

I am very disappointed as the Natio Waterproof Mascara left flecks on my cheeks all day and worse it smudged really badly so I spent the day with dark circles under my eyes. I won’t be buying again

Nation Shampoo and Conditioner

First time user of Natio Daily shampoo and conditioner and absolutely love love love it. I am not a big fan of hair dryers so when my hair dries naturally it dries straight and smooth instead of fuzzy.
Thankyou NATIO

Julie-Anna B.
Julie-Anna B.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Shampoo & conditioner

So very pleased you have reintroduced the shampoo & conditioners as have always used them AND now they are back very happy AND the aromas are superb and very soothing. A very satisfied customer as I use all your make ups and skin products too.

Fred B
Fred Basked

When will people wake up that when things start to get the ‘MADE IN CHINA’ label on, they no longer have quality attached!! That is why I don’t get NATIO products anymore!
You’re better off buying products from wherever you live in OZ!!
There is usually a multitude of lovely local products from a lot of regional areas in Aust. - look them up & know that they are
Locally Sourced & good quality!
Why do you think companies go to China to have product made & then returned cheaper - not to save us money!!! It’s to save the said company money which they pass little or no savings on to us consumers here!
I’ve worked in Retail for many years in a high end department store & I have seen the decline in quality of products that have been shipped off to China to be produced! But we still pay same price or higher here for it!!
I’ve seen quality china (the porcelain type!) change from when it was Made in England, quality leather products outrageously priced Made in China so much for that - a Chinese Cust. came in one day & asked for a laptop carry bag from a high end label & asked me where it was made - after a really hard search, way down in a deep cnr of item I discovered the origins- Made in China!
She declined to buy it because she said she knew what they did to leather there & she didn’t want it!!
I sold Manchester & many so called Australian woollen quilts! Well, it might be Australian wool but it matters how you card wool like how you treat cotton!
If it’s manufactured in China they ruin it & even their own people won’t buy woollen quilts made there - how many Mini Jumbuk real Australian quilts are now being enjoyed in China?
I asked a young Chinese customer one day, why Chinese people come in & wont buy items Made in China & her honest answer without hesitation was “Becos
we send you the crap”!!!!
Straight from the horse’s mouth!!
Wake up Australia, we’ve all been being scammed for decades!!
Get with the program & don’t support our companies who are only after profit which they don’t pass on to us & who are doing nothing for manufacturing here in this country - stop supporting China & start supporting Australian manufacturing!
We’re buying rubbish!! And you can’t blame China for taking us up on our own short-sightedness!!!
My question, why ever support anything, especially skin care that suddenly changes its quality?

Maureen S.