Natio

Natio

See the Best Beauty Product Brands in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Natio? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Annie
AnnieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Natio facial products best ever..

Natio facial products cream gel face cleanser,day cream and night cream are absolutely the best ever products I've used..I highly recommend them..Never will I use anything else ever again..Makes skin feel like velvet and goes on so smoothly...

• Incentivised Review No

Gentle definitely not !!!

I purchased Natio Gentle facial cleansing oil for the first time after reading the instructions proceeded to put on my dry face and circle around then added warm water that’s when my face and eyes started to sting so I won’t be trying Natio again

Lisa D
Lisa DGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Candles have a beat before to time that is not advertised

My candles did not burn evenly and just burnt in the middle which limits its burn time. I contacted the company and they said the candle was 6 years old and should not be used and there was nothing they could do about it. No best before date is on packaging.

Tay
Tay

Eye and face rash from Tinted SPF50 and Mascara

I’ve used Natio for a few years now and had no issues with either the Tinted SPF50 or the Mascara. In the last three months I’ve had dermatitis and rashes around my eyes, chin and nose (small bumps, pimples, flakey skin - SORE AND ITCHY!) I’ve gone through all of my makeup and skin care products slowly and have realised it’s these two products!

It seems Natio isn’t as ‘natural’ as they seem :(

Sandy
Sandy

Great products

Find products are great and good value. Had to contact their customer service and everything was dealt with quickly and efficiently.

I have just purchased a new Natio extra volume smudge proof mascara. This is the BIGGEST FAIL. TOTALLY DRY!!!!!!

Store is good with a Limited range. I’m very disappointed with this product and I won’t be purchasing NATIO mascara again.

Irene
IreneGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Persistent dermatitis

Broad spectrum sunscreen SPF50 gave me glorious eyelid dermatitis. It has lasted for more than a month, it grows and changes, gets extremely irritated even after a cold compress or aloe gel. I have to be careful not to rub my eyes while going to sleep, otherwise I will look like Quasimodo in the morning, with huge swelling, not just an orange spot on my eyelid. I have found out only recently that homosalate and octocrylene (which are present in this sunscreen) can produce aggressive free radicals and trigger dermatitis. It's also funny how none of natio sunscreen products show a full list of ingredients. Other products do, but their sunscreens don't, there are only active ingredients.

• Store LocationGreensborough Priceline

Such a disappointment...They have a great product but do not stand behind defective pumps and containers!!!

John
JohnSydney Surrounds, NSW

Its works for me especially the tinted SPF MAKEUP

I have been using it for months and have no issue. The make up covers my face perfectly protects from the sun. So far I haven't any troubles.

Symone
SymoneNew South Wales

Not even good as emergency makeup!

Needed foundation while I was out so picked up the apparently 'full coverage' foundation and it doesn't even have as much coverage as a BB cream. Ended up getting a concealer from the dollar store that worked better

Beverley Y.
Beverley Y.South East Queensland, QLD

Rosewater collection which I was given.. However it actually burns and stings my face and neck

The collect from someone who knew I used Natio regularly It was a birthday gift so very disappointing...how to tell the giver?

kelaby
kelabySouth East Queensland, QLD

Made in China

Natio still state on their website 'The Home of Natural Australian Beauty'. They are now made in China. I was shocked to discover this on the back of an eyeshadow pallette I just bought. You might notice the quality has noticeably dropped significantly since they started manufacturing in China. Avoid.

Julie
JulieLaunceston, TAS

Surely Natio do product testing??

Purchased a Natio Waterproof Mascara volume and length recently. The opening where the brush comes out of it twice the normal size therefore it is near impossible to put the mascara on without getting it all over you !! I have purchased soooo much Natio makeup over the past 5 years but this mascara is truly the pits. So disappointed.

• Store LocationDiscount Pharmacy, Cambridge Park, Eastern Shore Hobart
Christina
ChristinaWestern Australia

Candles

I bought natio pear, jasmine and vanilla candles and they were the best. After finding now that they call it “ Happy” which is the same scent, they have by far a less scent and are no where near as nice, the scent could be smelt the minute I lit them but now I have had it lit for 1/2 hour and cannot smell it at all. Natio bring back the double wick candles with the stronger scent. Very disappointed after searching for months to get the ones I got. All I can say is I ordered 4 but could only get two, glad I got refunded for the other two as I would have wasted my money. The photo of the candle with out the box is the one I loved

Maria
MariaSydney, NSW

Restore seum

I bought the restore serum yesterday and used it this morning before my usual moisturizer. By 10am my face was uncomfortably dry.Very disappointed. I don't think they will give me a refund

Fred Basked

When will people wake up that when things start to get the ‘MADE IN CHINA’ label on, they no longer have quality attached!! That is why I don’t get NATIO products anymore!
You’re better off buying products from wherever you live in OZ!!
There is usually a multitude of lovely local products from a lot of regional areas in Aust. - look them up & know that they are
Locally Sourced & good quality!
Why do you think companies go to China to have product made & then returned cheaper - not to save us money!!! It’s to save the said company money which they pass little or no savings on to us consumers here!
I’ve worked in Retail for many years in a high end department store & I have seen the decline in quality of products that have been shipped off to China to be produced! But we still pay same price or higher here for it!!
I’ve seen quality china (the porcelain type!) change from when it was Made in England, quality leather products outrageously priced Made in China so much for that - a Chinese Cust. came in one day & asked for a laptop carry bag from a high end label & asked me where it was made - after a really hard search, way down in a deep cnr of item I discovered the origins- Made in China!
She declined to buy it because she said she knew what they did to leather there & she didn’t want it!!
I sold Manchester & many so called Australian woollen quilts! Well, it might be Australian wool but it matters how you card wool like how you treat cotton!
If it’s manufactured in China they ruin it & even their own people won’t buy woollen quilts made there - how many Mini Jumbuk real Australian quilts are now being enjoyed in China?
I asked a young Chinese customer one day, why Chinese people come in & wont buy items Made in China & her honest answer without hesitation was “Becos
we send you the crap”!!!!
Straight from the horse’s mouth!!
Wake up Australia, we’ve all been being scammed for decades!!
Get with the program & don’t support our companies who are only after profit which they don’t pass on to us & who are doing nothing for manufacturing here in this country - stop supporting China & start supporting Australian manufacturing!
We’re buying rubbish!! And you can’t blame China for taking us up on our own short-sightedness!!!
My question, why ever support anything, especially skin care that suddenly changes its quality?

Rhi