Listing monitored by Naturally Safe Cosmetics

Very Fast shipping and Excellent products

Shipping was extremely quick from when I placed the order, I received everything in 3 days after I ordered it, and that was to California in the U.S., So I was quite pleased with that it came that fast from Australia. The items I ordered was packaged very well in a sturdy box, so everything about the order was perfect.

Angela G.Naturally Safe Cosmetics

Thanks for your feedback, Jeff. Glad to have been of service & hope you enjoy the products.

RBell
RBellSydney, NSW

Excellent products and prices, Exceptional service

I have been looking for an Australian website that not only offers natural and organic beauty products for my sensitive skin, but with affordable prices and fast delivery. I ordered some items yesterday, and they were shipped on the same day! I also had some questions and received a prompt reply which helped me choose the right products for me. This is a website I will be using with confidence.

Date PurchasedAugust 2019
Angela G.Naturally Safe Cosmetics

Thanks for your review.

k2atza
k2atzaNSW, 2068

Prompt, reliable and good range

I've used the Naturally Safe online store at least 5 times now. I find that they have a good range of organic cosmetics and skincare, plenty of big names (in organics) and new things to try. They've always delivered promptly. They've also sent me each time a $10 voucher for my next purchase and various samples to try - I'm not sure if that was to do with the amount I spent in the original transaction or special deals or what, but it was nice.
Wide range of products, prompt delivery, samples, vouchers for next order.
Free delivery only for $100 and over - I prefer free delivery at $70 tops.