Natures Organics Fruits

Apple Fresh, Blueberry & Coconut, Coconut & Lime, etc... (See All)
See the Best Shampoos & Conditioners in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Natures Organics? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Causes Irritation Yes (0) · No (4)
  • Smell
Ian
Ian

They changed a winning product to a nasty one

I have always used the different flavours of the Woolworth's branded shampoo and conditioner. They were excellent. Then all of a sudden the bottle shape changed and the contents inside changed. It used to be fragrant and soapy. Now it's like every bottle smells like 'eu de toilet' what's happened. Why the change from a loved and winning formula. Go back to what you did well and get rid of this nasty replacement. I will never be buying it again until it goes back to what it was last year

Purchased in November 2019 at Woolworths.

Smell
Neats
NeatsWestern District, VIC

Id be lost without it

This is THE ONLY shampoo that prevents my scalp from getting sore and the consequent dandruff.

I cannot even use the other scents. Only Apple.

Im concerned by reviews of the product changing. I only just started using it ( I had stocked up the previous old version), but except for the colour seems pretty much the same. Head doesnt get sore so thats all that matters.

Purchased in October 2019 at Woolworths for $1.80.

Smell
Sylvia ElseAU

Conditioner thick and slippery after formulation change

Bought my first, and last, bottle of the new formulation conditioner a few days ago. It is much thicker than the product used to be, which makes it difficult to apply, and one ends up using more (that was probably the intent). It also makes my shower floor dangerously slippery. Yet another example of an unecessary product change that will probably reduce profits.

Purchased in April 2019.

Sim
SimFar North Queensland, QLD

Oh my goodness, PLEASE bring them back, I have frizzy/curly hair and these two were amazing for my hair..

Purchased in March 2019 for $1.50.

Hair Type Frizzy/Damaged
Causes Irritation No

Andrea
AndreaMelbourne

Formula change!!

I called the Natures organics company to complain about the formula change today. The packaging is different (I don't care about that) but the formula is now a clear (was green) gel like consistency (now I need three times as much to create a lather) and its DOESN'T have the same apple fragrance (weaker smell). I have been using this product for decades so I would know if it has been changed. The lady I complained to DENIED a change in the formula but said that they have taken the dye/colouring out (isn't that a change?). It made my beautiful long hair feel like straw. I will complain to coles about it as well but I will never buy it again especially from liars!

Lara
LaraGrafton

Leaves hair shiny and clean

I normally have trouble with shampoo and conditioner leaving my hair either too moisturized and limp, or fluffy and flyaway. The apple fresh shampoo and conditioner leaves it feeling clean and healthy and I can go a second day with just some dry shampoo on the roots to revive it. As a bonus I have used it on my long haired little dog with good results!

Phoebe
PhoebeAU

Lovely scents but has caused me significant hair loss

I've used Natures Organics for three years, been switching between the Organic Care Range and Fruits Range. About a year ago I started having significant hair fall and itchy scalp while using the blueberry and coconut scent. Didn't occur to me that it could be this product since I've been using it for a while - thought it was stress related and have been to the doctor several times. My hair is drastically thinner now compared to how it was. Wish I've stopped using this sooner!

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Christmas Gift Ideas for Mum

Avleen M.
Avleen M.29 Nov 2021
christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum
Christmas gift ideas for the beauty lover in your life

Clara V.
Clara V.13 Dec 2021
christmas-gift-ideas-for-the-beauty-lover-in-your-life

So good. In love

I've used this so manly times and I can go days without washing my hair again it leaves my hair smelling so good also is very cheap. Would highly recommend

Bleedin Holiday
Bleedin Holidaykikia

great hydrating conditioner

this is a great hydrating conditioner for my hair
it leaves my hair moisturised and silking all day long
the only down side for me it the smell i love coconut and lime but the lime in this product is overprowering and smells synthetic after using it that is the only thing that i can smell
not for me

KatieK
KatieKQueensland

Terrible

This left my hair stripped and lifeless. It now has an odd feeling and knots extremely quickly.
I normally have no issues with new/different shampoo and conditioner.
I shall not be buying this again.

The smell OMG the beautiful smell

I will buy this again just for the smell alone, it is heavenly. Other than that: great price, easily available at woollies, cruelty free and does the job. I haven't had any dry hair problems like some of these other reviews, but I have short hair so less maintenance required. Will be buying this shampoo from now on.

GREAT SHAMPOO

My hair is thin and gets knotty extremely easy. After trying this shampoo I got addicted. Berry smelling hair, (getting compliments all around), good for the enviroment. and works great. Thank you for this great shampoo. My hair also grew longer after using this product. I am very happy and will definatly buy this product again. ;)
Longer hair, inexpensive, enviro friendly
nothing

Find out how Natures Organics Fruits compares to other Shampoos & Conditioners

Mangos and Coconut shampoo and conditioner

iv fallen in love with the mango and Coconut shampoo and conditioner. it smells so good and it makes my hair feel so good. the sad thing is i can't find it anywhere any more so i can't continue to use it. its about $2.50 per bottle which is pretty good price if you can't afford those expensive brands if shampoo and conditioner. and it last longer.
Cheap, smells delicious, affordable and lasts along time
can't find it anywhere anymore

GuylianRain
GuylianRainVictoria, 3052

It's dirt cheap, but gives me dandruff

I bought this shampoo and conditioner because it was just so cheap. But you get what you pay for. It cleaned my hair, but it left my scalp dry. The condition works a bit on my hair when I leave it in for 3mins, but it gives me dandruff. This is probably because of the cheap detergent that's in it; Sodium Laurel Sulfate. I definitely won't buy this product again.
Made in Australia, vegan, cruelty-free
Dandruff, ineffective

kyboon
kyboonADELAIDE

Cheap but OK Shampoo

I bought my first bottle (juicy fruits 500mL) because it is super duper cheap. I like the transparent gel-like liquid which I feel really cleans my hair. The subtle fruity scent is nice. It does not form much lather which I had to squeeze out more for my long hair. My hair was still dry and tangled at the end. Gonna try organic care range for the next one.
Great value, subtle fruity scent
does not improve my dry and tangled hair