3Natures Organics OC Naturals Scalpcare Anti-Dandruff

3.9

75% · 92 · 17%

Causes Irritation  · No
Smell
Brand Manager for Natures Organics? Claim your listing.

Tony C.
Tony C.North-West & West coast, TAS

Best anti dandruff shampoo on the market with a price that is amazing

This shampoo is better than any other Anti- dandruff shampoo i have ever tried.
I have used way more expensive brands and none can compare to this.
Thankyou OC Naturals Show details
Jonathan B.
Jonathan B.

H&S above H&S

After using h&s products for a few years with no or limited results, I discovered this product 5yrs ago. Been using ever since with great results.

Some positives:
* Includes more useful ingredients such as b5, wheat protein and chamomile, which seem to calm my scalp.

Negatives:
* Was recently hit by shrinkflation
* Can struggle with waxy hair products in first wash
* Not dermatologically tested. Plant based doesn't mean safe for everyone
* Why not print directly on the plastic bottle, save plastic!? Show details

Maureen
MaureenSydney, NSW2 posts

Highly recommend

When I use this shampoo my hair feels softer , thicker & healthier. My skin & scalp are not itchy. The price is affordable for a product that’s very good. Show details
Jamie B.
Jamie B.Sydney, NSW

Absolutely Awful

Bought this to take care of my dandruff. It did nothing to eliminate the dandruff so I ended up switching to a better product.
Once the dandruff was gone I switched back to this product, as I didn't want to waste it. It immediately stripped the colour out of my ends after a single use. Incredibly disappointing as the other, better dandruff product had not stripped my colour at all.
Will never be purchasing again, absolutely useless. Show details
Melinda VO
Melinda VOCentral West, NSW2 posts

Ticks all the right boxes

I buy Australian made and owned, live on a farm with septic system and reuse grey water for gardens. This ticks all the boxes and keeps my dandruff under control Show details
brokenpebble
brokenpebbleSydney, NSW5 posts

Worked better than Head and Shoulders for me

I had a bad case of an itchy scalp and lots of flakes which H&S did not help with. Both symptoms were reduced within a week after purchasing and now I don't have any problems 2 months later.

You need to working it in really well and let it sit for a minute or two, I find.

CLEW9
CLEW9Sydney4 posts

Same effect as other anti-dandruff shampoos, like Head and Shoulders, but cruelty free with plant in

Like all Nature's Organic's products, this addition in the Organic Care range has an anti-dandruff element (active ingredient zinc). It doesn't work any better than other shampoos, although it does remove excess oil well, however for the same price as others you get a higher quality, natural product that has not undergone cruel animal testing for its production. Seems like a no brainer.
No animal testing, natural ingredients, effective, decent price
Anti-Dandruff feature no more effective than other brands
Jimmy B Rustled
Jimmy B RustledGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC4 posts

Seems legit

I needed something to help with the dandruff and I'm not one to spend a lot of money on something that is going to be rinsed down the drain. This works fine for a mild dandruff problem and is the cheapest treatment I can find on supermarket shelves. Been using it once a week for about 2 years now.
Cheap and works.
robbie12
robbie12Blaxland2 posts

Decent for price

This shampoo is reasonably effective at lessening dandruff and preventing build-up. It isn't the most effective product on the market, but you could do a lot worse. It has a pleasant plant-based smell and is non-irritating for sensitive skin. It is slightly more expensive than other similar products, which is a drawback. You could get similar levels of scalp protection for less. its Australian made and non animal cruelty status are both positives.
effective, fragrant, non-irritating, australian made, cruelty free
price
Nehpets
NehpetsAU3 posts

Great Product

I have used this product for a couple of years i did switch to a well known brand however i switched back because of price and Natures Organics gave produced a much better result. It is a quality Australian owned product i highly recommend.
Great result great price
Not all supermarkets stock the product which is a shame
andrewgf10
andrewgf10

VerySplendid
VerySplendid34 posts

Good

My partner has excema and extremely sensitive skin, and he has found this product is just as effective as competing brands which use harsh detergents and chemicals. Natures Organics Scalp Care uses PET recycled packaging and excludes the use of petrochemicals, parabens, uses plant-derived ingredients and the range is not tested on animals. Overall, a much better alternative to other supermarket brands.
Natures Organics is a company with whose ethics I am aligned and which provides high quality products. I only get dandruff very occasionally, and this product is very effective and leaves my hair feeling soft.
No cons! A great product overall.