2.3

Total waste of money

First night got less sleep than normal woke up after 1.5 hours took another tablet as per instructions nothing doing.
Subsequent nights at least I returned my my normal 3-4 hours of sleep before waking.(No effect)
To cap it off the 5 night challenge or money back offer that I was given in store , the claim web site has been taken down. Must have been to many claims.

Purchased at Chemist Warehouse for A$26.00.

Side Effects
  • None
bennykoko

bennykokoLaunceston

Slept better but made me ill

I'm gluten intolerant and it says on the packet (which I didn't check at first) no added gluten. Which to me means, that there could be traces in there. I have been feeling unwell for 2 months and I have traced it back to these tablets. So if you're highly sensitive to gluten, maybe give these a miss or investigate further because use.

Side Effects
  • Short-term physical illness

Works for me and my partner, great product

Works very well, for me 1 tablet works perfect but if I’m having a rough night I’ll take 2.. lasts about 4 hours so sometimes I take one before bed then one more if I wake up and can’t sleep.

Purchased at Coles for A$10.55.

Side Effects
  • None
Sleeping Aids

Find out how Nature's Own Complete Sleep Advanced compares to other Sleeping Aids

Just waste of money.. just ridiculous..

Took 2 tablet at 2am. Still typing this review at 6.15am..
No effect at all to me.i will never buy it again.bought from coles cost me $21.it was a great mistake

Purchased for A$21.00.

Side Effects
  • Poor mental health

jonathan e.South East Queensland, QLD

Helps me substantially, especially with anxiety!

It works quite well for me. I have had problems with sleep and stress all of my life. This helps me significantly. I was sincerely surprised to see all of the neg reviews. Much better than having lingering drowsiness from sleeping pills. I've been buying these for over a year.

Purchased in July 2019 at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store for A$26.00.

Side Effects
  • None

Cathy T.Perth, WA

Family has been using for years

My nephew who suffers extreme anxiety and insomnia put me onto this product, it’s so natural and a nice restful wake up unlike prescription medication. Sometimes I am so stressed my mind fights it, but it still manages to put me out for enough hours that I can function the next day.

Purchased in February 2018.

Side Effects
  • None
Glen

Glen

Failure of product

Decided to try these, took 2 tablets as directed, went to sleep relatively easy then woke at 1-40am, took another one in terms of the recommendation, still awake after a further 4 hours, then in/out of sleep until 8-30. Did not work and waste of money. Now I have developed a severe rash all over my body, itchy as and the only change in medication of diet has been taking of these tablets

Purchased in April 2020 at Chemist Warehouse for A$24.00.

Side Effects
  • Mild side effects
Schdroski

SchdroskiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Me and my partner loves this product!

Natures’s Own Complete Sleep ADVANCED work’s for both of us, we slept very well especially him. I woke up a few times but because I need to use the toilet and went back to sleep with no dramas. We were so refreshed!!!

Thank you... hopefully it will work again lol

Purchased in June 2020 at Chemist Warehouse.

Side Effects
  • None
Symptom ReliefModerate Improvement
annieexplorer

annieexplorerWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Nature's Own Complete Sleep Advanced

Had great hope for these but took two tablets as instructed and no affect whatsoever. Felt worse as unable to sleep and annoyed that I wasted money on these. High They were on sale at Woolworths for ? half price so purchased 2 boxes of 30 tablets. Potency they claim........................I don't think so!!!

Purchased in May 2020 at Woolworths Online store for A$20.50.

di b.Sydney, NSW

Awful. Completely wrong purchase

I took 2 tablets as directed at 11pm till 4am I was full awake. Couldn't fell asleep again. Felt tired and distressed next day. I would be better if I didn't take any.

Purchased in May 2020 at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store for A$24.99.

Side Effects
  • None
Jenny G.

Jenny G.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Too scared to try again

Took 2 as directed but could not go to sleep for many hours. I was not worried about anything but could not relax or get comfortable to go to sleep. I don't normally have trouble going to sleep, it is the 2am wake up that is normally my problem. With these tablets my sleep was worse and I am now so tired.

Purchased in May 2020 at Chemist Warehouse for A$13.40.

Side Effects
  • Poor mental health
Jen l

Jen l

Just dont work for me

Second time I've tried these.
Not sleeping..feel awful after a week on them..a waste of money. No improvement in sleep quality. In fact I'm waking up more.might be something in them that just doesn't agree with me

Purchased in May 2020 at Woolworths Physical store for A$21.00.

Side Effects
  • Mild side effects
Consumer

Consumer

A Mistake

This product did not do as expected. Sleep quality or quantity did not improve. Barely got 40 minutes of sleep before I was awake again. Disappointing as I don't want to use prescriptive drugs. To were no side effects or morning drowsiness.

Purchased at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store for A$12.49.

Side Effects
  • None
Kjay

KjayQueensland

Improved my quality of life!

Helped me more than words can say! Having a good night sleep again means so much to me. Im finally waking up refreshed and well rested. I still wake up sometimes through the night but instantly fall back asleep. I have my 2 tablets 20 minutes before bed with a cup of chamomile tea. Works like a charm!

Purchased in November 2019 at Go Vita for A$25.00.

Side Effects
  • None
jtt

jttSouthwest, VIC

Does not work for me

I bought this products as it was on sale at half price. I have tried it a number of times and it does not work for me. I have no trouble falling asleep but wake up in the middle of the night to use the toilet. Then I am wide awake so I followed the instructions on the packet and first tried just one to no effect then next night took two it relaxed me but I did not fall back to sleep. I envy the people who have had good results with this medication.

Purchased in May 2019 at Woolworths.

Side Effects
  • None

Absolutely brilliant!

Whenever I need a good night's sleep, I take these. Works every time. I started taking two but really need only one. My Fitbit measures sleep quality and, with Complete Sleep, there's a measurable improvement.

Purchased in January 2019.

Side Effects
  • None
ian

ianSouth East Queensland, QLD

they dont work for me

Used only once and never again in fact i had far less sleep than before and i had strange feelings and the little sleep i had was bad nightmares
i am taking back to Chemist warehouse for refund

Purchased in September 2019.

Side Effects
  • Mild side effects
Toddness

ToddnessSydney, NSW

Works fine everytime

I find this has worked best for me. Half an hour before sleep it puts me at rest and I sleep very soundly without any after effects. The fact it's natural is a bonus.

Purchased in May 2019 at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store for A$25.00.

Side Effects
  • None
australis

australis

Works for me

I have been using these for a few months, religiously every night. For the first few nights they did not seem to do anything but long term I feel I am getting better nights sleep. It's a natural product and I think it just needs to be part of your every night dose to be in your system

Purchased in March 2019 for A$30.00.

Side Effects
  • None
Symptom ReliefModerate Improvement
jostradingplace

jostradingplaceMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Does absolutely nothing

I’ve bought these at Chemist wear house and I received another smaller packet for free.
This does not work!!! This “Backed by Evidence” written on the side of the packet is utter hog wash.
Threw them in the bin where these useless tablets belong!

Purchased in June 2019 at Chemist Warehouse.