CathyS05

CathyS05Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Opposite effect on me

I've tried this twice now and it definitely has the opposite effect on me; both times I could not fall asleep, felt really amped up and restless and when I eventually did fall asleep would wake up an hour later. The next day, I not only felt groggy from lack of sleep, I felt really bad from the ingredients in the product. I recommend trying one tablet only for the first night or two, and then increasing if there is no adverse effect. I find straight up Melatonin far more effective for my sleep, without feeling groggy the next day (but you do need to prescription for this in Australia).

Purchased in December 2020 at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store for $20.00.

Ccw

CcwSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love this product

After reaching menopause my anxiety levels went through the roof and along with that my insomnia. I would go for weeks on end with 2-5 hrs of sleep per night. My doctor put me onto Neurocalm which helped a little but when I started taking these I was able to go to sleep, and most importantly, stay asleep. It did take a few weeks before it really started to work, but now it's great and am getting a constant 6.5 - 7 hrs every night.

Purchased in August 2020 at Chemist Warehouse for $25.99.

Works for me!

I have struggled with sleep for years. Waking up after a full nights sleep feeling exhausted and sleepy for the whole day. The tablets have worked wonders for me. I wake in the morning now feeling SO much better and can get through the day as the fog of exhaustion has gone. They worked for me straight away.

Purchased in October 2020 for $34.00.

Sleeping Aids

Find out how Nature's Own Complete Sleep Advanced compares to other Sleeping Aids

sartPerth, WA

blood sugar increase after taking this product

iam a type 2 diabetic , after taking this product for the last 2 nights , my blood sugar reading on awakening has increased greatly , there is nothing about the sweeteners in this product ( complete sleep advanced) if i dont get a refund, i will take this further.
does anyone else have this problem.

Purchased in October 2020 for $25.00.

Symptom ReliefMild Improvement

Total waste of money

First night got less sleep than normal woke up after 1.5 hours took another tablet as per instructions nothing doing.
Subsequent nights at least I returned my my normal 3-4 hours of sleep before waking.(No effect)
To cap it off the 5 night challenge or money back offer that I was given in store , the claim web site has been taken down. Must have been to many claims.

Purchased at Chemist Warehouse for $26.00.

Side Effects
  • None
Symptom ReliefNo Effect
bennykoko

bennykokoLaunceston

Slept better but made me ill

I'm gluten intolerant and it says on the packet (which I didn't check at first) no added gluten. Which to me means, that there could be traces in there. I have been feeling unwell for 2 months and I have traced it back to these tablets. So if you're highly sensitive to gluten, maybe give these a miss or investigate further because use.

Side Effects
  • Short-term physical illness

Works for me and my partner, great product

Works very well, for me 1 tablet works perfect but if I’m having a rough night I’ll take 2.. lasts about 4 hours so sometimes I take one before bed then one more if I wake up and can’t sleep.

Purchased at Coles for $10.55.

Just waste of money.. just ridiculous..

Took 2 tablet at 2am. Still typing this review at 6.15am..
No effect at all to me.i will never buy it again.bought from coles cost me $21.it was a great mistake

Purchased for $21.00.

jonathan e.South East Queensland, QLD

Helps me substantially, especially with anxiety!

It works quite well for me. I have had problems with sleep and stress all of my life. This helps me significantly. I was sincerely surprised to see all of the neg reviews. Much better than having lingering drowsiness from sleeping pills. I've been buying these for over a year.

Purchased in July 2019 at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store for $26.00.

Cathy T.Perth, WA

Family has been using for years

My nephew who suffers extreme anxiety and insomnia put me onto this product, it’s so natural and a nice restful wake up unlike prescription medication. Sometimes I am so stressed my mind fights it, but it still manages to put me out for enough hours that I can function the next day.

Purchased in February 2018.

Glen

Glen

Failure of product

Decided to try these, took 2 tablets as directed, went to sleep relatively easy then woke at 1-40am, took another one in terms of the recommendation, still awake after a further 4 hours, then in/out of sleep until 8-30. Did not work and waste of money. Now I have developed a severe rash all over my body, itchy as and the only change in medication of diet has been taking of these tablets

Purchased in April 2020 at Chemist Warehouse for $24.00.

Schdroski

SchdroskiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Me and my partner loves this product!

Natures’s Own Complete Sleep ADVANCED work’s for both of us, we slept very well especially him. I woke up a few times but because I need to use the toilet and went back to sleep with no dramas. We were so refreshed!!!

Thank you... hopefully it will work again lol

Purchased in June 2020 at Chemist Warehouse.

annieexplorer

annieexplorerWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Nature's Own Complete Sleep Advanced

Had great hope for these but took two tablets as instructed and no affect whatsoever. Felt worse as unable to sleep and annoyed that I wasted money on these. High They were on sale at Woolworths for ? half price so purchased 2 boxes of 30 tablets. Potency they claim........................I don't think so!!!

Purchased in May 2020 at Woolworths Online store for $20.50.

Symptom ReliefFelt Worse
di b.

di b.Sydney, NSW

Awful. Completely wrong purchase

I took 2 tablets as directed at 11pm till 4am I was full awake. Couldn't fell asleep again. Felt tired and distressed next day. I would be better if I didn't take any.

Purchased in May 2020 at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store for $24.99.

Jenny G.

Jenny G.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Too scared to try again

Took 2 as directed but could not go to sleep for many hours. I was not worried about anything but could not relax or get comfortable to go to sleep. I don't normally have trouble going to sleep, it is the 2am wake up that is normally my problem. With these tablets my sleep was worse and I am now so tired.

Purchased in May 2020 at Chemist Warehouse for $13.40.

Jen l

Jen l

Just dont work for me

Second time I've tried these.
Not sleeping..feel awful after a week on them..a waste of money. No improvement in sleep quality. In fact I'm waking up more.might be something in them that just doesn't agree with me

Purchased in May 2020 at Woolworths Physical store for $21.00.

Consumer

Consumer

A Mistake

This product did not do as expected. Sleep quality or quantity did not improve. Barely got 40 minutes of sleep before I was awake again. Disappointing as I don't want to use prescriptive drugs. To were no side effects or morning drowsiness.

Purchased at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store for $12.49.

Kjay

KjayQueensland

Improved my quality of life!

Helped me more than words can say! Having a good night sleep again means so much to me. Im finally waking up refreshed and well rested. I still wake up sometimes through the night but instantly fall back asleep. I have my 2 tablets 20 minutes before bed with a cup of chamomile tea. Works like a charm!

Purchased in November 2019 at Go Vita for $25.00.

jtt

jttSouthwest, VIC

Does not work for me

I bought this products as it was on sale at half price. I have tried it a number of times and it does not work for me. I have no trouble falling asleep but wake up in the middle of the night to use the toilet. Then I am wide awake so I followed the instructions on the packet and first tried just one to no effect then next night took two it relaxed me but I did not fall back to sleep. I envy the people who have had good results with this medication.

Purchased in May 2019 at Woolworths.

Absolutely brilliant!

Whenever I need a good night's sleep, I take these. Works every time. I started taking two but really need only one. My Fitbit measures sleep quality and, with Complete Sleep, there's a measurable improvement.

Purchased in January 2019.

Side Effects
  • None
Symptom ReliefSignificant Improvement