100% · 20%
Brand Manager for Naturo Pharm? Claim your listing.

Sarita
SaritaSouth East Queensland, QLD13 posts

Works better than any other teething product

I truly see a difference when not using this product for my teething baby. He has a couple sprays before every sleep, and it tends to reduce his pain/discomfort.
Can buy in standard or non-alcoholic, I use the latter. Show details
Lisa2924
Lisa2924AU

Fabulous

Teethmed teething spray was introduced to me about 2 years ago and as soon as i tried it on my daughter I never looked back. 2No need for paracetamol or sticky gum rubs. tasteless and no smell. easy sprays in the mouth every 15 mins for 3 turns and no more complaining. So easy, simple and effective.
simple, effective, easy to use.
contains alcohol.