2Navy Health

67%14%19%

Claim Resolution Time
  • <1 week (2)
  • 3+ months (1)
Claim ApprovedYes (2) · No (0)
See the Best Health Insurance in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Ian G
Ian GQLDWide Bay-Burnett, QLD3 posts

Great Company

If we have to be in the hugely expensive private health industry a fund for members like. Navy Health is the best bet. Easy to work with. Show details ·  1
Champagne E.
Champagne E.16 posts

Friendly people

I originally had bronze hospital with extras but I found the coverage was lacking and the benfits weren't that great. I switched to premium hospital without the extras and I find the coverage great. I recommend to go the top coverage, it was cheaper then I was expecting. The staff are friendly and helpful. Show details ·  1
MsLadyK
MsLadyKVICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC6 posts

Don’t bother - find someone else

They have no idea what they are doing. Pick and choose what they cover and when you call to ask them, they can’t tell you. Beyond frustrating and unhelpful, I would find somewhere else. I ended up giving up trying to claim for an operation because it was far to hard.  Show details
Jaime L.
Jaime L.

Amount cover is Very low

Been with NH all my life 40+ years , and so now is my family. I've noticed over the years they are decreasing the amount they cover with extras, and when they do cover things it's very " we will cover this part but not part" even if its the one procedure , and the total amount us very very small and the gaps are increasing. I also notice if we can go many years without a claim and there is no rewards for that. Also we found we can't tailor out membership to our needs. It's now reached the point that with the Premiums increasing and the coverage decreasing we are beginning to question is it worth having. Show details
Navy Health
Navy Health   DM
Reviewer
Reviewer Adelaide23 posts

Beta
BetaVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC8 posts
  Fair Incentive

Best Top extras in Australia

I switched from Defence Health because they cut all their benefits on extras and increase their premiums like no tomorrow. The customer service officer said it because we were losing money and from a business prospective I understood it. For a consumer, I switched to Navy Health premier extras and they do not cut their benefits. You get alot back and reasonable price in Australia.
Wanna know how? Compare the extras policy and you will see Show details
kookypachooky
kookypachookyAU14 posts

So glad I joined

Very happy with Navy health. Service is prompt and so easy to make claims. If not done directly by provider, all you do is open the app and take a photo of the bill. Benefits are paid promptly Show details
Ian H
Ian HHope Island7 posts

Daddy
Daddy7 posts

navy health ships to the top of the list of health funds

navy health is exceptional value, the benefits on hospital and extras are unmatched compared to other health funds, navy health have made a concerted effort to keep their premiums as low as possible so it is affordable, it is easy to set up just go online and your membership can be set up almost straight away their customer service is excellent they answer any questions almost straight away, compared to other health funds which leave you hanging on the phone for up to an hour, so five stars to navy health and feel safe and secure your health is in the best of hands so get aboard navy health and enjoy the trip to maintain good health.

Leo
Leo16 posts

Don't Bother

Terrible customer service, not very helpful, won't ever go back to this mob ! Asked them what cover I had for a quoted varicose vein op - they couldn't tell me. Told them I was doing CFTS and they advised me that I would get a rebate - never happened. Worst customer experience I've ever had. Abysmal ! Go elsewhere people !

Johnno P
Johnno PBrisbane9 posts
Mez3 posts

Discount for Card Holders and not ordinary Members

Why does naval health offer membership to gold card holders when they are fully covered by DVA for all conditions.If you accept this offer you will have to pay membership fee when there is no need.White card holders are only covered for specific conditions so some people might find it needed.And they give you 10% discount if you join.What about discount to those who are members of Gold Card holders who have been members for many years.Naval Health needs to assist there existing members who are not card holders

Yes,I agree

Liz D
Liz D

impressive $ returns ED

I was with my last insurer since 1985 , Every year I did a comparison with 4 other health funds, to check I was getting the best value for money, This year I added Naval health to my lists to check out, I hadn't heard of Naval Health before, I listed everything covered and $ returns, NH was $5000 more in returns than my current fund

ade
ademelbourne

ipressed

transferred from another fund which was charging more and providing less

very impressed with the service from the 5 staff I dealt with (in the 5 ph calls I made)

also influenced by looking at the reviews on various health funds

James