Navy Health

Navy Health

See the Best Health Insurance in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

kookypachooky

kookypachookyAU

So glad I joined

Very happy with Navy health. Service is prompt and so easy to make claims. If not done directly by provider, all you do is open the app and take a photo of the bill. Benefits are paid promptly

Plan CoverageHospital and extras
Coverage TypeSingle Parent Family
Claim MadeYes
Claim Resolution Time<1 week
Claim DateOctober 2019
Claim ApprovedYes

Ian H

Ian HHope Island

Watch the small detail on transfering in

Daddy

Daddy

navy health ships to the top of the list of health funds

navy health is exceptional value, the benefits on hospital and extras are unmatched compared to other health funds, navy health have made a concerted effort to keep their premiums as low as possible so it is affordable, it is easy to set up just go online and your membership can be set up almost straight away their customer service is excellent they answer any questions almost straight away, compared to other health funds which leave you hanging on the phone for up to an hour, so five stars to navy health and feel safe and secure your health is in the best of hands so get aboard navy health and enjoy the trip to maintain good health.

Leo

Leo

Don't Bother

Terrible customer service, not very helpful, won't ever go back to this mob ! Asked them what cover I had for a quoted varicose vein op - they couldn't tell me. Told them I was doing CFTS and they advised me that I would get a rebate - never happened. Worst customer experience I've ever had. Abysmal ! Go elsewhere people !

Johnno P

Johnno PBrisbane

A health fund providing real value to members

Discount for Card Holders and not ordinary Members

Why does naval health offer membership to gold card holders when they are fully covered by DVA for all conditions.If you accept this offer you will have to pay membership fee when there is no need.White card holders are only covered for specific conditions so some people might find it needed.And they give you 10% discount if you join.What about discount to those who are members of Gold Card holders who have been members for many years.Naval Health needs to assist there existing members who are not card holders

Yes,I agree

Mez

They are not the cheapest.If you shop around you will get better prices

impressive $ returns ED

I was with my last insurer since 1985 , Every year I did a comparison with 4 other health funds, to check I was getting the best value for money, This year I added Naval health to my lists to check out, I hadn't heard of Naval Health before, I listed everything covered and $ returns, NH was $5000 more in returns than my current fund

ade

ademelbourne

ipressed

transferred from another fund which was charging more and providing less
very impressed with the service from the 5 staff I dealt with (in the 5 ph calls I made)
also influenced by looking at the reviews on various health funds

James

James

Terrible Customer service

GKMELBOURNE

The expertise of Navy Health

Been great to Family and I since 1983. They are always prompt and eager to help. I recently checked around a few other private health companies and asked "compare the market" The consultants advice, after several minutes , "stay where you are mate, noting else come within a bulls roar". Seeing the adverse comments that customers have of rival companies, I reckon he's correct.

Fast & Professional

Have been a member since 1980's never had a problem in the past 4 years had private hospital operations with hospital fees of over $25,000, yet always made to feel welcome.

aibee

aibeeAdelaide

Yes, it IS possible to love your health fund

Mayce

Mayce

Best benefits and first class customer service

Lucky I can join due to being a former Customs employee. I transferred from Defence Health and have never looked back. I've enjoyed high benefits and after paying a $500 excess my inpatient and outpatient cost have been fully covered this bill alone is in excess of $40,000. Whenever I call I get through straight away and the staff chat to you for as long as you need. The premium increases are lower than the other profit funds.

foxiesrock

foxiesrockBrisbane, Queensland

Great service, great benefits and great pricing!

Have been with Navy Health for nearly 2 years now after transferring over from one of the larger health funds - I have premium family cover and Navy Health is cheaper for premiums and pays heaps more out on benefits for all types of health services - I have often had comments from health professional offices that Navy Health pay the best benefits - and Navy Health have top notch customer service, if you call them you can often to speak to the same person! and if you lodge a claim thru the internet or fax you EFT payment will be in the bank the next day - nothing is ever a problem with a query. 10 stars out of 10 for Navy Health!

ChurVic

ChurVicAU

Friendly & Professional, Treat you as more than just a wallet

I joined Navy Health after leaving the Defence Force and, while I've not had any major surgery, I have used my extras cover and have contacted their office on a couple of occasions now and have been very happy, both in terms of value for money and service. A big plus is that they actually care about you - one customer service agent even gave me some useful advice that will save me some money in the future.
Fair and Friendly Health Insurance that offers decent value