Nerada Cup / Pot

See the Best Teas in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Nerada? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Lynn
LynnGippsland, VIC

I will be buying this tea from now on. ...it’s excellent...

I accidentally bought the Neruda black tea instead of the green tea, and what a pleasant surprise!
It would have to be the best black tea I have ever tasted....Very glad I found it!

HELEN
HELENSydney, NSW

The best Tea by far

Nerada Tea is a good strong decent cup of tea. I am so over wasting my time with all the others having to use 2 tea bags or having to make a whole pot of tea when i only want a cup. Nerada has a great taste its smooth and honestly perfect. I also highly recommend visiting the Tea house when up in Cairns its so beautiful, omg the Devonshire teas are to die for and the view of sitting there over looking all the tea bushes is breathtaking. Nerada is a big 5 stars for me...and the best thing is its Australian

Purchased at Woolworths.

• Incentivised Review No

Enjoyable to the last bag

I've bought Nerada tea consciously for over 20 years , tried other brands for flavour BUT came back to Nerada time and again for its constant Good flavour... And Love that it's Australian grown .... Good Tea and Thankyou for the Great Price All this Time on 200 bag pack THANKYOU

John D.
John D.Sydney, NSW

Quality of bag

I have been buying Nerada Tea Cup or Pot bags for decades now and l wouldn't buy anything else ( as long as their available). But l have noticed a difference in the quality of the bag itself, in the latest boxes that I have bought. They tear very easily when you try to sqeeze out the bag on the side of the cup using a spoon, which is the way that I have always done it, (never used to happen before)

Purchased in at Woolworths for $5.

Lara
Lara

Beats all other black teas

The flavour is strong but not overpowering. The best tea I have ever tasted . And as an elderly person I have tried many. It even beats the very best tea I given to take home from Inner Mongolia last year . I more and more people seem to be turning to Nerada tea now

Purchased at Coles Online for $2.

• Incentivised Review No

Plastic tags - whats going on there!

Purchased in .

Sigrid
SigridGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Extremely disappointing: not a true black tea!

I was looking for an organic black tea as an alternative to the wonderful Virgin Garden which isn't available at the moment. The Nerada looked promising in its description and I liked that it is an Australian product and grown pesticide free. Unfortunately that is its only good point. The aroma was strange immediately on opening it - more like a green tea. Even when left to brew for a long time, it has a light colour and the flavour is somewhere between a green and black tea (more like a strong green tea). So disappointing! I have NEVER experienced a "black" tea which isn't dark in colour nor robust in flavour! Attached is a photo of the tea after the higher end of recommended 5 minutes brewing (2-5 suggested). What a waste of money!

Purchased in at Woolworths for $4.50.

Clara V.
Make staying at home more enjoyable with these products and tips

make-staying-at-home-more-enjoyable-with-these-products-and-tips
How to be more eco-friendly when you're gifting this Christmas

how-to-be-more-eco-friendly-when-youre-gifting-this-christmas

Lovely flavours

I loved the lemon and ginger tea and green tea so much I gave some to a few friends and now they too buy it for themselves!!! I too love the taste especially of the ginger and lemon it is so refreshing and leaves a pleasant after taste :)

Sylvia
Sylvia

Earl Grey tasteless and no aroma

No aroma and tasteless. I usually buy Twinings but was swayed at the box, larger quantity and what I believed was a good brand. One cup and others in the bin. Waste of money.

Purchased in for $3.99.

Acker
Acker

australian tea

AUSTRALIAN tea!
it used to be strangely weak but now up there with the rest of them in taste and strength,
fresh and hearty

helphelphelpbyten
helphelphelpbytenMelbourne

Nerada teacup bags in packs of 100: look before you swallow.

I Have used Nerada Tea bags almost exclusively since 1989 and would normally recommend them. However, I recently purchased several packets of 100 teacup teabags in the local supermarket, but upon using, noticed a tiny tube of plastic or plasticized paper floating in the hot tea. Upon further inspection, i also noticed a quite loose, tiny flat piece of plasticized material attached to the back of each or most of the tea bags in the packet. I contacted the Nerada company & told them of my discovery and they replied that they had been aware of the problem and had taken remedial action. Meanwhile, I shall be looking more closely at what I am swallowing.

tea jenny
tea jennysydney

fishy taste and smell

I have used Nerada for years and found the last pack of pot/cup taste fishy and smell. could this be of the fertiliser used

Wendy
WendyAdelaide

Great tea

I stop drinking black tea .then I I tried nerada tea and I will only drink this brand nerada tea actually tastes like tea it is a good quality brand and made in Australia .i also drink nerada green tea and white tea

Best tea ever!

Thank you for listening to my previous comment! I'm happy to say the tea bags no longer fall apart. I always have some in my handbag so I can have it wherever I go. It really is the best tea

Disappointed with quality of material used

I have basically wasted tea bags as they either have torn open from the tag being stuck to the bag or the material is more open and so much dust settles in the bottom of my mug like mud. Only today I had big chunks come out of the bag. Not happy.