Nespresso Aeroccino 3

Nespresso Aeroccino 3

Neil

NeilMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Died after first use

Made two cups twenty minutes later wouldn't turn on no power. Seems there is a fuse that burns out with no second chances. To my knowledge I didn't do anything that would have caused it.

Purchased in December 2020.

Carly

CarlySouthwest, VIC

Good but has downfalls

I've been using mine for over a year and it is still in tip top condition. It needs to be cleaned after every milk froth use, gently, so as not to scrape the non stick off. I usually put a bit of warm water and dishwashing liquid in mine after use and come back and clean it later. Apart from that, it doesn't have a large enough capacity - I want to heat up/froth more milk! It also does not heat milk up that hot. It's good for what it is but don't be mistaken about its abilities if you are a big milk drinker.

Purchased in May 2019 at Nespresso Shop for $69.00.

Big Bird

Big BirdMelbourne

Hint to preserve your frother

Have had several of these - after a while they start catching in the bottom and become difficult to clean. I have discovered that if I leave cold water in the bottom of it after cleaning it makes an amazing difference- just throw it out before adding your milk- works a treat and it just rises clean easily after use.

Purchased in September 2019.

over spill

the first time i got it and used it it.. it frothed over also no operating instructions does not heat milk enough either do not recommend this product at all

Purchased in June 2020 at nesspresso hq for $99.00.

Foams over the top every time

No matter how little milk is put in, it froths over the top of the machine and spills on the counter. When customer service was contacted they wanted to charge $95.00 to fix a defective machine that has not worked since day one.

Faina S

Faina SSydney, NSW

Stops frothing after a couple of months

I’m now through my second frother as the first one stopped frothing after a few months and was replaced with a brand new one (as it was under warranty) The same happened with the second one.. not going to spend $99 every 3-4 months :( They don’t last and Nespresso staff can’t help you..

Purchased in September 2019.

Gaye Cameron

Gaye Cameron

Great Machine WHEN working - Common Fault of Fuse blowing

Sadly as much as I love this milk frother, its becoming a regular and costly exercise in buying one just about every 12 mths or less. Always buring out. A very well known and documented fault, the heat fuse within is not coping with the constant heating and blows.

Purchased in August 2018 for $99.00.

TwinkleXAU

Perfect froth every time!

Bought a nespresso frother to go with my new coffee machine. I'm a big cappuccino person and aeroccino makes perfect froth! It's so frothy that I can turn the frother upside down and it won't spill. Tried warming option for flat white and it works great too. Only downside of it is it's too small for me as it makes only one cup portion and I make double shot of espresso for my coffee. Other than that I'm very happy with my frother. It's been only a few weeks of using and it seems that others noted problems with its durability...

Purchased in August 2019.

John718

John718

Great item

Use this for milk to go with coffee from an Aeropress.
Temperature is good and milk texture is good.
It is very easy to clean and requires a wipe from the soft side of the sponge.
I have been using this with a range of fresh milks and found it to be fairly consistent.
It works as per the manual.

Date PurchasedDec 2018

wenz

wenzCairns

Rubbish

Date PurchasedOct 2018
Angry Cat

Angry CatPerth, WA

What a load of Rubbish! Don't buy a Nespresso Aeroccino 3 Frother

Nearly $100 to last only 2 years (1 month out of warranty), not happy, base ok but frother body just stopped working. Invest in another brand, cheap Chinese junk. Was offered $30 to put towards the same model, declined. Not worth it. After reading other comments, Nespresso should invest in another brand.

Date PurchasedJune 2016
LittleChicken

LittleChickenBrisbane

Great milk frother

Heats and froths milk well. Easy to clean (but i suspect might be more difficult if non stick coating damaged.) It also has cold milk frother although froth doesn't last long on low fat milk. Came with pod machine. Quite good.

Don't use the capuccino froth whisk

Lasted about 1.5 years, towards the end of its life the milk started to burn on the bottom of the container. Couldn't scrub it off, but it didn't appear to affect the taste. Good, smooth frothy milk using the slimmer of the two included whisks. Don't fill up to the max line, it will still overfroth and go everywhere. Especially don't use the capuccino frother, that just gives you a container full of bubbly milk fluff. Didn't last long enough for the price so I'm looking at other cheaper brands.

Date PurchasedJan 2017
Bing L.

Bing L.Canberra

easy to use, good milk forth

quite easy to use and clean, can save a lot of time;
can create either cold or hot milk on selection;
however, if the milk amount reach the maximum line, it will leak terribly when operated. the cap can't seal perfectly. so recommend to make one cup of milk at each time.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
Donna

Donna

Very short life - terrible value for money

So it was great when I first got it. Lovely hot milk with froth. Then, as is always the case with gadgets these days, the frother just decided to stop working. The unit, for a whopping A$100 lasted less than one year. Terrible value for money considering I paid extra so it wouldn't cark it so soon. The next one I buy will be anything but the Nespresso.

Date PurchasedApr 2017

Shan

ShanSydney

Better than a coffee shop

This is a great little device for the kitchen that creates coffee shop grade milk within seconds. We use it on the daily and as long it is cleaned immediately after use (just a quick rinse with water) it has lasted us for a few years and still looks and acts like brand new. Would highly recommend for coffee shop grade milk.

Date PurchasedJan 2015
Shandi

ShandiAU

Shocking, Hate It

I purchased this recently, and have used it once, that was enough. With the standard stirrer, you get a cupful of milk, with no froth, with the wire stirrer, you can only put in a very small amount of milk (or it will overflow) so not enough milk for average cup of cappucino. I have another brand, and it does froth with the standard stirrer, so I get froth and quantity.

Date PurchasedDec 2017
Deke

DekeBalgownie

Excellent Nespresso Milk Frother

I have tried other brands but they all had other problems Nespresso Aeroccino is an excellent device good Quality well made. I bought the white version and haven’t had a single problem. The machine is quick frothing milk just with a push of the button. Highly Recommend this machine. Don’t bother with cheaper versions they are or will be a waste of money and simply won’t last as I have found.

Date PurchasedSept 2017
aquitania

aquitaniaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Nespresso Milk Frother Reliable

We bought the frother from Nespresso in Nov 2011, and it just died. It was great for most of that time, but milk started to stick and burn on base, probably the last year or two, but it still worked well.
I called Nespresso and they gave me a $20 discount of a new one and sent it out. Very efficient and pleasant service. We bought another in the hope it will last as long or longer than the last one.