Nestle Kit Kat Mint

Nestle Kit Kat Mint

See the Best Chocolates in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Mindy C

Mindy CBentleigh East

The right mix

Few companies get the mint to chocolate ratio right. Kit Kat has done well and got it close to perfect... good job

It's been years, and I still miss it

They need to bring this back!!
It's been more than five years since they stopped producing the limited edition mint chocolate Kit Kat, and I'm still waiting for them to bring it back. This by far, is the best Kit Kat flavour ever, it was just perfect!!
I used to buy the large family blocks, and within a day, it was gone.

dowant

dowantAU

Terrible

This is easily the least tasty Kit Kat out there. I don't personally like the original one that much either, but as a huge fan of mint, I decided to try this version of Kit Kat and was sorely disappointed by its flavour. I wouldn't recommend it to mint lovers.
Famous brand, I guess it has novelty value.
Quite easily the worst Kit Kat out there. The mint flavour just does not work with the wafer like texture of Kit Kats. It feels poorly produced, and I definitely won't be trying it again despite the fairly decent price.