Nestle Milo Energy Food

Nestle Milo Energy Food

See the Best Chocolates in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Muscles

MusclesMelbourne

Milo has always been in my pantry over my lifetime

Milo is available in so many formats these days, i have every choice available from the Milo to go, Milo Cereal, Milo Duo, Milo snack bar and of course the Large 1kg Tin of Goodness from which i still enjoy each day.

Milo is available everywhere and is enjoyable anytime of day or night in any format and its simply delicious

Sam

SamBoston

Milo

I love this product. It is very good. Just try it and u will really like the experience. It sooths on a calm day and wets your appitite on a good day.

Sada

SadaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

OK

I think they have changed the taste of this recently, but its still good. It does fill me enough when I have it for a snack, but because its sweet, I could probably eat just half and still enjoy the taste. Overall, its a nice sweet treat which I have had as a snack and it has filled me up.
I guess I can eat anything Milo, and this one is no exception. Its really tasty and if I have a full bar, I am pretty full to my stomach.
A little too sweet and rich for me to eat regularly.

crigglesau1

crigglesau1AU

OK

I also preferred the original version of the Milo bar....it was like eating a spoonful of milo...and who hasnt done that??
nice Milo flavour
cant really think of anything specific

butterflykiss

butterflykiss

Good

I preferred the older version of this bar. I liked the original Milo taste and texture which this bar seems to be lacking. I also believe the other bar was lower in fat. The chocolate on the outside melts quickly which I guess may cause you to eat it quickly, causing a stomach ache.
Different flavour to other chocolate bars
A little too melty and heavy

lasvegas1974

lasvegas1974

Good

I think it has room for improvement in the near future. I like the texture, taste and overall size and gives me a energy boost before exercising
It's a new improved version with an energy bost
I find it a bit heavy in the stomach if you eat it quick and the old version was had more milo than this one