Nestle NAN Comfort

Nestle NAN Comfort

1, 2 and 3

See the Best Baby Formulas in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Excellent!

We used this formula with our first born and again for our second born after breastfeeding. Both babies absolutely loved it, it is gentle on their tummies and helps regulate their bowels.
I have tried others and my son would usually power vomit or refuse the bottle.

I would recommend to all our friends and family!

Purchased in August 2019 at Woolworths for $17.00.

Great middle range formula

Bub has been formula fed since about 4 weeks old. We have always given her NAN Comfort as we found it gentle on bubs tummy. We used it with the BioGaia probiotic drops and infants friend to assist with wind however, we could have probably not used it given the formula was so gentle. When we switched to stage 2, we did find bub’s poo to be a different colour but within a few days it was back to normal. I think the different nutrients contributed to that. I would prefer for the scoops to be a little bigger so you’re using less formula per mls of water but it is what it is. It’s well priced compared to other formulas and is very regularly on sale at our local supermarket. Otherwise we purchase it from chemist warehouse as it’s the cheapest retailer when not on special. A tin usually lasts about a week, depending on how much bub drinks. We had no issue with bub taking this formula once I stopped breast feeding and I will continue with it if she prefers it to cows milk.

Purchased in December 2018 at Coles for $16.00.

Nice and yummy

Nice bubs feels good and fuller no issues easy to mix and doesn't form any lumps when you mix and you can also breast fed the baby along with the formula..its cheap and convenient.my both sons are happy with milk

Purchased in October 2018 at Coles for $17.00.

Caused Unease / Sickness No

Good value and it was perfect for my bub

Its not like other formula which you pay alot yet always out pf stock. This one is always available on supermarket shelves. It was perfect for my bub we used it for one year.

Amazing formula

If your looking for a formula that gives your baby all the nutrients your baby needs plus keeps your babies tummy full and satisfied give NaN Comfort a go I was reluctant at first because I hadn’t used it for previous children but after my newborn had an upset tummy from the first formula I put him on I was told over and over to change to NaN comfort and I’m so glad I did as his improved so much his gaining weight perfectly and is so much happier.
This formula is so easy to prepare and comes with a scoop to make sure you get the right amount each time.

Purchased in July 2019 for $17.00.

Good so far

I have 3 kids and i bought this formula for my 4th one who is still a couple of weeks old. I never used formula for any of my other kids but this time i had to. I have used it for some days now and so far bub is happy, no side effects yet, tummy seems to be fine. Would definetly continue with the same formula.

Purchased in August 2019 at Coles for $16.00.

Caused Unease / Sickness No

Gentle on little ones tummies

We switched from another brand and this has been perfect, my daughter took to it straight away and it's a great price. I've never had a problem feeding this to my child.

Purchased in July 2019 at Woolworths for $17.00.

filled my babys tummy

hi this was a good formula made for newborns with the right amount of stuff thay need in it and he love it more than other brands i tried aswell

Purchased in December 2017 for $24.00.

too heavey

I tried this formula when my 2nd baby was just under 1, it wasn't great for her at all, made her very unsettled and she had tummy upsets.

So much discomfort and upset nights, we stopped using it because it did not agree with her.

Purchased in March 2009 for $15.00.

Caused Unease / Sickness Yes

Unsettled my son from happy newborn

Causing tummy ache and discomfort bowel movement. Been on optrico also, which was better but not going back to NAN. Trying munchkin grass feed. Results yet to be established for him

Purchased in June 2019 at Woolworths for $17.00.

So much vomit

This formula caused my newborn to vomit large amounts and made him very unsettled. The formula also did not seem to dissolve properly, no matter how hot the water was.

Purchased in June 2019 at Woolworths for $17.00.

Not gentle at all

I placed my son on this formula after being on a colic specific formula and it made my son colic again. Green poos, discomfort and pain. I have now reverted back to the colic based formula.

Purchased in June 2019 for $16.99.

Easy to PrepareNo

My poor baby :/

My daughter was on this for a few days & it gave her such a tummy ache. All she would do is cry, switched back to Nan Optipro & all was well again.

Purchased in June 2019 at Woolworths Physical store.

Favourite Formula

Was recommended NAN Comfort by my midwife, and I get why. Super easy to prepare, gentle on bub’s belly and no constipation problems. Not priced to high either. Highly recommend to all Mums.

Purchased in April 2019 at Woolworths for $17.00.

Caused Unease / Sickness No

Perfect and Just perfect.

I bought this product after reading so many positive reviews and yes so much happy about this product.Love the formula which is perfect for babies.Gentle and tasty. No side effects on little one's tummy.Highly recommended.

Purchased in January 2019.

Great gentle formula

After trying a few other formulas this is definitely the best one that agrees with bub.
She shows no signs of discomfort after a feed, doesn't throw up and has regular bowel movements. She also no longer passes horrible smelling wind. I find it very easy to buy and rather cheap. Its very easy to use and doesn't smell.

Purchased in March 2019 for $17.00.

Love it! Bub loves it!

Switched to NAN comfort and bub loves it. Easy on his tummy. Just went up a stage and it made a little bit constipated to begin with but all is good now!

Purchased in April 2019 for $16.99.

Great

We have had to go through a few formulas to see which one agreed with our bub. This one is amazing. And she seems to not mind the taste. It's easy to prepare

Purchased in April 2019 at Woolworths Physical store for $17.00.

Caused Unease / Sickness No

great product, highly recommend!

best formula I found for my girl. gentle on her stomach, never any reflux, easy direction to use, affordable for a low income family, couldn't be happier and either could my beautiful!

Purchased in March 2019 at Woolworths for $17.00.

Happy baby!

We have been using Nan Comfort for 5months (since 2 weeks old). Never had any digestive or other issues from using this formula and bubs is thriving...happy baby, happy mum!

Purchased in March 2019 at Woolworths for $17.00.

Caused Unease / Sickness No

Hello, I’m finding that Nan comfort is very grainy when I make it and it leaves a lot of thick white residue in my baby’s mouth. I didn’t have this problem with the supreme. Am I doing something wrong?
Hey, it could just be milk residue or if it’s on the tongue is sign of oral thrush but I’m not a medical expert so I’m not too sure. My bub used to get milk residue on her tongue but it went away after she had fed.Ok thank you! I let the water cool down abit more and it seems to be better. Will see how she goesI let the water cool right down before adding the formula and I don't have this problem. If the residue isn't going away or you can't wipe it off easily with a warm cloth then it could be oral thrush. Goodluck

Hello can someone please tell me what's the difference between nan comfort vs nan opti pro we are using stage 1 atm for our twins

Has anyone had the issue where the maximum amount isn’t filling their baby up? I am hesitant to consistently feed more as it seems like a large amount of liquid to be giving him.
Hi Billie, The community nurse advised me to next age group, in saying that, my husband and I made the decision to change formulas as it was not filling our son up. Also if you google, there’s a calculation on the amount of formula, it’s based on weight and age I think, if you want accuracy.

Nestle NAN Comfort 1Nestle NAN Comfort 2Nestle NAN Comfort 3
CategoryBaby FormulasBaby FormulasBaby Formulas
Price (RRP) $21.99$21.99$16.99
AgeInfant (0-6 months)Follow-On (6-12 Months)Toddler (1+ year)
Stage123