Nestle NAN Comfort

Nestle NAN Comfort

1, 2 and 3

See the Best Baby Formulas in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Suj

Suj

Best for newborn

Baby enjoy drinking this formula there are no side effects or no reaction to baby by drinking this formula ..easy to prepare doesn't form any lumps or foam while mixing. No constipation and no pain

Purchased in September 2019 at Coles for $17.00.

stacey_jade80

stacey_jade80South East Queensland, QLD

Our favourite by far!!!

After trying a couple of others, I now only buy NAN Comfort 3 for my 14 month old babe. It mixes up well and it’s by far the most cost effective option for us. Love this stuff.

Purchased at Woolworths for $14.00.

Amy

Has been great for my baby

I offered NAN comfort to my daughter from birth, we have never had an issue. She has always had it from the bottle without fuss. Would definitely recommend this product.

Purchased in September 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for $19.00.

ElishaPerth, WA

Great for bubs and good value

Loved by bub, easy on her stomach unlike others we tried & always available. It is just one less thing for a new mum to stress about & its a big thing!

Purchased in September 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for $20.00.

KBO

KBOCentral coast

Baby loves it

Really good formula, reasonably priced and easy on the tummy. Have never had any digestive problems on this formula. Baby transitioned to this formula straight from breast with no problems. This formula was recommended by midwifes at hospital when i first had baby.

Purchased at Chemist Warehouse Online Store.

Maddy

MaddyAdelaide

Excellent!

We used this formula with our first born and again for our second born after breastfeeding. Both babies absolutely loved it, it is gentle on their tummies and helps regulate their bowels.
I have tried others and my son would usually power vomit or refuse the bottle.

I would recommend to all our friends and family!

Purchased in August 2019 at Woolworths for $17.00.

Momma-Sar

Momma-SarPerth, WA

Great middle range formula

Purchased in December 2018 at Coles for $16.00.

hansh

hanshSouthwest, VIC

Nice and yummy

Nice bubs feels good and fuller no issues easy to mix and doesn't form any lumps when you mix and you can also breast fed the baby along with the formula..its cheap and convenient.my both sons are happy with milk

Purchased in October 2018 at Coles for $17.00.

Mummymoo

MummymooWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Good value and it was perfect for my bub

Its not like other formula which you pay alot yet always out pf stock. This one is always available on supermarket shelves. It was perfect for my bub we used it for one year.

Jami H.

Jami H.South East Queensland, QLD

Amazing formula

If your looking for a formula that gives your baby all the nutrients your baby needs plus keeps your babies tummy full and satisfied give NaN Comfort a go I was reluctant at first because I hadn’t used it for previous children but after my newborn had an upset tummy from the first formula I put him on I was told over and over to change to NaN comfort and I’m so glad I did as his improved so much his gaining weight perfectly and is so much happier.
This formula is so easy to prepare and comes with a scoop to make sure you get the right amount each time.

Purchased in July 2019 for $17.00.

S Ali

S AliPerth, WA

Good so far

I have 3 kids and i bought this formula for my 4th one who is still a couple of weeks old. I never used formula for any of my other kids but this time i had to. I have used it for some days now and so far bub is happy, no side effects yet, tummy seems to be fine. Would definetly continue with the same formula.

Purchased in August 2019 at Coles for $16.00.

Hope L.

Hope L.

Gentle on little ones tummies

We switched from another brand and this has been perfect, my daughter took to it straight away and it's a great price. I've never had a problem feeding this to my child.

Purchased in July 2019 at Woolworths for $17.00.

shawry

shawryLaunceston, TAS

filled my babys tummy

hi this was a good formula made for newborns with the right amount of stuff thay need in it and he love it more than other brands i tried aswell

Purchased in December 2017 for $24.00.

cherubbabies

cherubbabiesSydney, NSW

too heavey

I tried this formula when my 2nd baby was just under 1, it wasn't great for her at all, made her very unsettled and she had tummy upsets.

So much discomfort and upset nights, we stopped using it because it did not agree with her.

Purchased in March 2009 for $15.00.

razanmahbub

razanmahbubSydney, NSW

Unsettled my son from happy newborn

Causing tummy ache and discomfort bowel movement. Been on optrico also, which was better but not going back to NAN. Trying munchkin grass feed. Results yet to be established for him

Purchased in June 2019 at Woolworths for $17.00.

Speed84

Speed84Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

So much vomit

This formula caused my newborn to vomit large amounts and made him very unsettled. The formula also did not seem to dissolve properly, no matter how hot the water was.

Purchased in June 2019 at Woolworths for $17.00.

Natalie M.

Natalie M.Sydney, NSW

Not gentle at all

I placed my son on this formula after being on a colic specific formula and it made my son colic again. Green poos, discomfort and pain. I have now reverted back to the colic based formula.

Purchased in June 2019 for $16.99.

Easy to PrepareNo

Siren

SirenNorthern Region, NSW

My poor baby :/

My daughter was on this for a few days & it gave her such a tummy ache. All she would do is cry, switched back to Nan Optipro & all was well again.

Purchased in June 2019 at Woolworths Physical store.

stacey_jade80

stacey_jade80South East Queensland, QLD

Favourite Formula

Was recommended NAN Comfort by my midwife, and I get why. Super easy to prepare, gentle on bub’s belly and no constipation problems. Not priced to high either. Highly recommend to all Mums.

Purchased in April 2019 at Woolworths for $17.00.

Maria

Maria

Perfect and Just perfect.

I bought this product after reading so many positive reviews and yes so much happy about this product.Love the formula which is perfect for babies.Gentle and tasty. No side effects on little one's tummy.Highly recommended.

Purchased in January 2019.