Nestle NAN Comfort

Nestle NAN Comfort

1, 2, 3

• Breastfed Child Yes (25) · No (57)
  • Easy to PrepareYes (83) · No (1)
  • Caused Unease / Sickness Yes (15) · No (68)
sara

saraSouth East Queensland, QLD

I heard great things, but unfortunately didn't suit my bub.

My little girl had pretty bad reflux, and this definately flared that. She was very spewy after every bottle, and started to get awful trapped wind and tummy aches, it got to a point where she went on a bottle strike, so we had to change formulas, since change were much happier. Works for some, not for others unfortunately.

Purchased in July 2020 at Woolworths for A$18.00.

Mamabear712

Mamabear712

Didn’t work for my baby

This was the second formula I tried. I saw a great improvement from the first formula but after a few months my baby still had tummy pains more often than not and I have had to switch to another formula. It was a good formula for the price, it mixed well, and my baby seemed to like the taste.

Purchased for A$17.00.

Susan

SusanGippsland, VIC

Saved my sanity and my marriage

After having our one month old cry continuously unable to settle her down other formulas hurt her soo much we chise nan comfort forst night she slept better and became so much happier very very easy formual to make and mixes well. Waiting to see if it helps her poo easier as she tends to be in a lot of pain pooing. So far we have found no problems

Purchased in October 2020 at Woolworths Physical store for A$17.00.

Emily

EmilySouth East Queensland, QLD

Changed to NAN comfort after reflux/regurgitation

Baby loves it!
He was 2 weeks old and had reflux/wind pain and would regurgitate on Aptimal Gold Plus every second feed.

Changed to NAN comfort at 3 weeks old as read about NAN comforts positive reviews!

His wind is halved and hasn’t regurgitated once.

The only negative is having to use 4 scoops, compared to two with other formulas.

Purchased in August 2020 at Chemist Warehouse for A$16.99.

Tayla

TaylaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great formula, not suited to my bub

We tried NAN comfort after a suggestion from a few of our friends. Unfortunately bub did not like the formula and it gave her very hard, clay-like stools. However, a good handful of our friends highly recommended the formula and it is fantastic value for money - just not suitable for our little one.

Purchased in September 2020 at Woolworths for A$17.00.

Jay

JaySydney, NSW

Do not recommend ! Not sure why it’s even called comfort !

Something has changed in the ingredients for sure we used this for my daughter and it was amazing and now on our newborn it has been nothing but troubles causing severe constipation ! I mean he literally would scream pushing our pebbles / rocks. Not sure why it even is called “comfort” as my newborn was so distressed with clogged bowel from this formula and soo many other mums have said the same !

Purchased in August 2020 for A$17.00.

KristinaCL

KristinaCLSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good for some babies but not us

I read a lot of reviews and had friends recommend this formula.
Bubs was on this formula since birth but caused constipation.
Formula easy to dissolve compared to others.
It mighy be good for other babies, just wasnt right for us

Purchased in July 2020 at Coles for A$17.00.

Joanne

JoanneGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

A very nice product, keeps baby happy

Our new born baby seem to enjoy drinking the formula, and our he is happy and does not have any side effects for him. The formula is easy to prepare.

Purchased in July 2020 at Woolworths for A$17.00.

Divya

DivyaVictoria

Good milk

The baby is enjoying the milk and it has no side effects when drinking the formula and it can prepare easily. It is same as like mothers milk.Best product ever

Purchased in June 2020 at Coles Express for A$17.00.

Tayla Smith

Tayla SmithCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Didn’t give much comfort

Swapped my baby from nan optipro to nan comfort due to silent reflux. Bubs still had tummy discomfort. May be the right formula for some but not my bubs. On a good note, he had regular bowl movements and slept well after the discomfort from the feed went away.

Purchased in April 2020 at Coles for A$22.00.

York

YorkGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Pretty good baby formula

My son is pretty enjoy drinking this baby formula at the moment, we also tried to give him a couple of different brands before to see if he also liked the other ones, but apparently he did not like drinking other brands for some reason. He does not have have reactions or side effects after drinking Nestle NAN comfort formula for the last year (both stage 2 and stage 3), so we just kept buying the same brand for him to drink. This formula is easy to prepare as other formulas and also it has constantly been on sale at super markets, so it's pretty good buy for the quality of this formula.

Purchased in July 2020.

T2018

T2018Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Happy we made the switch

Bubs is happy on Nan Comfort, we made a switch from another brand at about 1 month old as was vomiting and gassy from other brand. Happy we changed. Formula is easy to prepare no issues.

Purchased in May 2020 at Woolworths.

Mummy4

Mummy4Sydney, NSW

Happy mum and baby

I really like this formula. Ive noticed My baby has started getting excited to drink this milk and he guzzles it down. He seems happy and less grizzly on this formula. He doesn't have as much spit up like before when i was using another brand he spat up after every bottle and in between feeds. Id often had to change his clothes and bedsheets as they would always be wet from spitting up milk. But this doesnt seem to happen with nan. I like that its cheaper as well. I feel happy choosing this formula.

Purchased in June 2020 at Woolworths Physical store for A$17.00.

Maria B.

Maria B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great product

Baby definitely enjoyed drinking this formula and not only my daughter but any body I know who has used this has said it is gentle on baby's tummy. Very easy to prepare

Purchased in March 2020 at Coles for A$20.00.

Angelica C.

Angelica C.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Baby loves it after trying several famous brands.

After trying several famous baby formula brands my baby stuck to the NAN comfort. He loves it and does not take any other brands anymore. He does not have any side effects. Also, the formula is really easy to resolve. And it is much cheaper than a lot of brands.

Purchased in June 2020 at Coles for A$14.00.

Sam

Sam

Best Formula to start

I tried my baby on heaps of formulas which all upset her tummy. Nan comfort was the only one she ate, burped easily and went down to bed without hours of yummy aches and crying. Definitely recommend this formula

Purchased in April 2020 at Chemist Warehouse for A$17.00.

Bree

BreeSouth East Queensland, QLD

No stomach troubles!

My bub is mix fed ever since leaving the NICU and this is what they suggested. I was given 2 tins of other brands that I used first and he constantly threw them up straight away after a feed. Started him on NAN Comfort and it stopped! It is one of cheapest ones out there so you can’t go wrong!

Purchased at Woolworths for A$17.00.

april

aprilGippsland, VIC

Baby loves it

My baby seems to be really enjoying this formula, with no side effects of bully aches. Im finding it easy to prepare. and always great value for money. Love it

Purchased in June 2020 at Coles Supermarkets for A$20.00.

Waqas Bhatti

Waqas BhattiSydney, NSW

Best formula ever. Life saver after many trials

My son has been on formula since birth. We have tried all the brands out there. Aptamil, E-Coli, A2 Platinum, Novalac. He was always constipated and continuously vomiting with all of them. Then finally he was settled on NAN Camfort-1.
No more constipation or vomiting.
My son is almost 2 months now and he is very happy :) Thank god :)
I absolutely recommend this to everyone.

NAN Comfort Champion 100%

Purchased in May 2020.

Farrah S.

Farrah S.Sydney, NSW

The worst formula ever!!

I gave this formula to my son for 1 month, it was a nightmare! It caused him a very bad constipation, painful colic and also a rash all over his face!! It took me time to realize that all of this happened because of NAN. I decided to stop it after spending 1 night with my newborn baby at the hospital because of a non stop screaming because of tummy pain, 2 days after, he was so good as never before! This formula isn’t suitable at all for sensitive tummy and constipated babies! So glad this experience has ended!!

Purchased in February 2020.