Nestle NAN Comfort

Nestle NAN Comfort

1, 2 and 3

Happy baby!

We have been using Nan Comfort for 5months (since 2 weeks old). Never had any digestive or other issues from using this formula and bubs is thriving...happy baby, happy mum!

Purchased in March 2019 at Woolworths for $17.00.

Bubs loves it

Transitioned from a colic formula to this one once bubs was old enough and haven't had any issues with it. Another one I tried previously made him constipated but we have had no issues with this one. Plus it's frequently on special at Chemist Warehouse for $16.99.

Purchased in March 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for $16.99.

Excellent All Round Formula

I have used Nan Comfort from birth and found it to be wonderful. Gentle on bubs tummy, easily accessible and reasonable price. I still use the Stage 3 for my toddler.

Purchased in February 2019 at Woolworths for $14.00.

Good quality formula!

Very good formula from birth, my baby is loving it! Can sometimes be spewy, but 9/10 is very content and happy with the bottle. Formula easy to understand how to make and easy to prepare.

Purchased in February 2019.

Caused Unease / Sickness Yes

Baby not a fan

I’d read and heard that this is a fantastic formula in regards to the amount of nutrients for bub; however I’ve tried 3 times now but my BF baby just won’t take to it. I tried at 3 months, 6 months and now 9 months; all with no luck. I’ve tasted it myself & it doesn’t taste the same or close to breast milk, so I think if you’re going to put bubs onto this then maybe try when they are younger & not as used to the breast milk sweet taste.

Good formula after trying others.

My son is a "happy chucker" and although this hasn't stopped the chucking he seems to not spew as much on the formula. It also doesn't smell like other formulas did. I also really like that the scoop can sit inside the lid so you aren't having to dig around in the formula to find it. It is also relatively easy to find and purchase which was a bit more difficult with more expensive brands.

Very good formula

My baby has been using this product for a while now. It doesn't make her vomit and doesn't make her constipated. She really likes it and the formula does what is required. It is easy to use. The only thing I don't like is that the product isn't Australian made.
It is available in my local supermarket which is great at an affordable price.

Gentle on stomach

This Nestle Nan Comfort stage 2 formula is great for my little one. It is nice and gentle on her stomach. The measurements are easy to locate on the side of the tin and comes with a measured scoop. My little on has a bottle before her naps and before sleeping at night.

Love it

We used this formula for both our kids. It is gentle on their little tummies and had no unwanted reactions ( no constipation/diarrhea or stomach ache etc) Not over the top expensive and easy to find and stocked by alot of retailers. Will definatly be using for my next child too.

My bub loves it!

I started using it since my bub was 2 weeks old and he loves it! It's gentle with his tummy and easy to digest. You can find it everywhere at a really good price. It's easy to prepare and I love how the spoon is away from the formula so you never touch it.

Great formula. Gentle on baby tummies.

My baby is bottle fed since 2nd month and we started with another formula initially. He got badly constipated. Then tried the Nan comfort and it was a great relief. It is so gentle on babies tummy. Never had reflux and never got constipated after. It is easily available and is not very expensive compared to other formula. Quality is never compromised.

Great formula!

Have switched to this after being on a much more expensive Goats Milk formula which made bubs constipated. Nan comfort has been gentle on her tummy and digestion with much better stools (except when solids started!).
Easy to prepare and mix and love the hygienic scoop section. Also love the 30ml option as I wasted so much formula before on a brand that only had a 60ml scoop!
Fantastic price and love that it can be bought at supermarkets and most places and generally always in stock - big tick.

Great product

Needed to change from nan HA gold to this one as my baby was a little colicky. Haven’t had a problem since. Would recommend it to anyone with a baby who has belly problems or constipation. He is thriving on it and as I’m breast feeding as well, the mix doesn’t upset him

Great formula for newborns

Our new born loved this formula we start up with NAN GOLD opti pro but baby had consitpation then i read on google which brand we need to choose and i see NAN comfort 1 had very good reviews. Our baby is now 3 months old and used NAN COMFORT 1 with no problem at all and life saver formula. easily avaible at woolworth and My chemist.

Works well for my baby

I was doing lots of research as to which formula breastfed babies r more likely to take and this one comes up very often. It's obviously quite expensive to buy different formula to try so I decided to give this a go as it's not too expensive either. After a few tries Bub takes it and even though he still won't take full amount he would happily drink it when it's mixed with breast milk.
It doesn't seem to mess with his tummy either n cause any constipation issues like some gold formula do due to higher iron content so it's good. Will keep buying this for the odd occasion when baby needs to take formula

Was good in the beginning

When I started mix feedings 4 weeks I was using nan comfort and it was great for Bub and then I switched to full formula feeding and he got constipated however I haven’t heard much of this happening with other bubs,
we now use nan supreme (nan optipro ha gold) and it’s better in our little boys case

perfect for bub!

This was the second formula we tried on our bub when she was transitioning from breastfeeding at 7 months. The first would make her gassy every now and again (inconsistently), but when we were recommended Nan Comfort (1 and then 2) that issue seemed to go alltogether. Whether or not it was a coincidence I dont know, but im happy with the product regardless.

Happy baby!

My Bub gets one formula bottle before bed and loves nan comfort. He gets excited when he sees the bottle. He has had no reactions. Formula also smells good, have tried some others that smelt terrible. Easy to prepare and great size scoop, perfect to get directly into the bottle.

This formula is easy to prepare

It is easy to prepare with clear instructions on the tin. We had no side effects from adding in the formula and taking it to anywhere. I was lacking milk and our baby had no problem transitioning from breast to bottle and back & forward for numerous months and my baby always enjoy it and didn't notice and bad comments or side effects of this product so far.

great product

my baby reacted great to NAN 1 and I have advise ( DO NOT GO TO NAN 2) if your baby gained a lot of weight. NAN 1 is good enough till 1 y o but of course check with the doctor of the early childhood nurses. thumbs up NAN