Nestle NAN Comfort

Nestle NAN Comfort

1, 2, 3

See the Best Baby Formulas in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

• Breastfed Child Yes (35%) · No (65%)
  • Easy to PrepareYes (98%) · No (2%)
  • Caused Unease / Sickness Yes (17%) · No (83%)

Teagan

TeaganCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Never had a problem using this

Had my son on this formula since he was 7 months old. Mixes well and doesn’t give him a sore belly. Some other brands either made him refluxy or he didn’t like the taste. Often on special for $16 so one of the cheapest options too. Would suggest to others.

Purchased in January 2020 at Coles for $16.00.

Farhan S.

Farhan S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

This is so great

This milk is really good for babies. I tried this several times and the outcome is so good. There are plenty of options available in the market but I guess this one is really good

Purchased in January 2020 at Coles Online.

Jafrin S.

Jafrin S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect for my formula fed baby

My baby is formula fed from day one and I was so scared that it will cause him stomach aches but this proved me wrong. I never had any issue with this product.

Purchased in June 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for $16.99.

Michelle W.

Michelle W.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Perfect!!

My Baby has used this brand since birth, she is now just on 7months. She had a small bout of silent reflux at approx 3 months but didn’t take to any other formula’s during this time so we stuck it out with her preferred. The formula is easy to prepare and last approx a week per tin.

Purchased in January 2020 at IGA for $17.00.

Tegan E.

Tegan E.

Perfect

My toddler loves this formula and she has had no issues using this. She was exclusively breastfed for a year and she took to this perfectly. Also not to bad preparing it.

Purchased in January 2019 at Woolworths for $13.00.

Mike R.

Mike R.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The one for us

My wife prodominately breast feeds with formula top ups (100 - 130ml) daily. After some gut pains with the twp previous formula's nan comfort seems to be doing the trick with our baby girl. Great to find something that works

Purchased in December 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for $21.99.

Tilly

TillyPerth, WA

So glad I tried it!

Such a relief to find a formula that my breastfed baby will take. Returning to work and leaving bub for the first time is hard enough! And on top of that transitioning her onto the bottle is just as difficult but it's the first formula that she has accepted and not turned her head at! It's a bonus that it's great price!

Purchased in November 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for $16.99.

Teamaspley

TeamaspleySydney, NSW

Not for us

We used nan comfort for our first two children so purchased this for our 3rd child. Unfortunately didnt work for baby 3 he broke out in a rash over his face after every bottle. A friend of ours had the same issue with their baby at the same time with this formula.

Purchased in October 2019 at Coles for $17.00.

Caused Unease / Sickness Yes
Sujatha

Sujatha

This is perfect for my son

My baby enjoy drinking this formula and diapers are good no constipation its is easy to prepare doesn't form any lumps in the bottle .their are no side effects for baby no reaction this formula worked for my both the babies

Purchased in November 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for $16.99.

mrspamsam1

mrspamsam1South East Queensland, QLD

Milkshake mad

My four year old grand daughter is still using formula. She adores Nan Comfort 3 and has 3-4 small bottles every day. (180 ml. In a sippy cup). She has always been a finicky eater; so we know that she is getting all the nutrition she needs through Nan, and she is thriving. She said recently that she would rather have Nan than a milkshake!

Purchased in October 2019 at Coles for $17.00.

Matt88

Matt88

Great formula

This is a very reasonably priced formula that has always been in stock at both chemists and grocery stores. It dissolves easily in room temperature water and my babies have both enjoyed drinking this milk, without any side effects. We would not use any other formula for taste, quality and ease of use.

Purchased in August 2019 at Woolworths for $17.00.

Dee

DeePerth, WA

Fantastic formula for both quality and price

This formula is easy to prepare and dissolves well. It is the only formula that both of my daughters have enjoyed and a big positive is that it is cheaper than many other comparable formulas on the market.

Purchased in October 2019 at Woolworths for $17.00.

Srah

Srah

Nice formula

Bub enjoy drinking this formula these don't have any side effects and no reaction just Happy baby and easy to prepare doesn't form any lumps or foam.. and price is cheaper

Purchased in September 2019 at Coles for $17.00.

Jenn Turvey

Jenn TurveyVictoria

Great formula!!

Great formula. does not have that smell like most other formulas. very easy to make, not expensive like some other brands. Would recommend this brand to any parents out there

Purchased at Chemist Warehouse for $16.99.

Chris

ChrisPerth, WA

Excellent product for new born

Our grand daughter enjoyed this product from birth and has developed well. She has now progressed to Comfort 2 (for 6 months plus). No side effects or reactions were observed. Comfort formula is very easy to prepare, and dissolve well with just slightly warm water.

Purchased in October 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for $17.00.

Copper M.

Copper M.South East Queensland, QLD

Fussy Baby, saved my life

My baby was breastfeed and struggled to take to a bottle. Other formula upset her stomach but she loved this since the first bottle. Easy to make and mixes well with water no lumps

Purchased at Chemist Warehouse for $17.00.

Lil13b

Lil13bHunter Region, NSW

Best ever

I tried so many formulas when my son was born but it wasnt good for his digestive system as soon as I tried the nan comfort within 4 bottle feeds I noticed a different wouldnt use any other formulas

Purchased in May 2019 at Coles for $16.00.

Jazmine Pitcher

Jazmine PitcherNorthern Region, NSW

My son loves it

My son was on another formula and was constantly vomiting I changed to nan comfort and now hes fine! Drinking the entire bottle each time. I highly recommend this product.

Purchased at Coles for $20.00.

Suj

Suj

Best for newborn

Baby enjoy drinking this formula there are no side effects or no reaction to baby by drinking this formula ..easy to prepare doesn't form any lumps or foam while mixing. No constipation and no pain

Purchased in September 2019 at Coles for $17.00.

stacey_jade80

stacey_jade80South East Queensland, QLD

Our favourite by far!!!

After trying a couple of others, I now only buy NAN Comfort 3 for my 14 month old babe. It mixes up well and it’s by far the most cost effective option for us. Love this stuff.

Purchased at Woolworths for $14.00.