Nestle NAN Comfort

Nestle NAN Comfort

1, 2, 3

4.4

• Breastfed Child Yes (30%) · No (70%)
  • Easy to PrepareYes (99%) · No (1%)
  • Caused Unease / Sickness Yes (13%) · No (87%)
Tayla Smith

Tayla SmithCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Didn’t give much comfort

Swapped my baby from nan optipro to nan comfort due to silent reflux. Bubs still had tummy discomfort. May be the right formula for some but not my bubs. On a good note, he had regular bowl movements and slept well after the discomfort from the feed went away.

Purchased in April 2020 at Coles for A$22.00.

Caused Unease / Sickness Yes
York

YorkGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Pretty good baby formula

My son is pretty enjoy drinking this baby formula at the moment, we also tried to give him a couple of different brands before to see if he also liked the other ones, but apparently he did not like drinking other brands for some reason. He does not have have reactions or side effects after drinking Nestle NAN comfort formula for the last year (both stage 2 and stage 3), so we just kept buying the same brand for him to drink. This formula is easy to prepare as other formulas and also it has constantly been on sale at super markets, so it's pretty good buy for the quality of this formula.

Purchased in July 2020.

T2018

T2018Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Happy we made the switch

Bubs is happy on Nan Comfort, we made a switch from another brand at about 1 month old as was vomiting and gassy from other brand. Happy we changed. Formula is easy to prepare no issues.

Purchased in May 2020 at Woolworths.

Mummy4

Mummy4Sydney, NSW

Happy mum and baby

I really like this formula. Ive noticed My baby has started getting excited to drink this milk and he guzzles it down. He seems happy and less grizzly on this formula. He doesn't have as much spit up like before when i was using another brand he spat up after every bottle and in between feeds. Id often had to change his clothes and bedsheets as they would always be wet from spitting up milk. But this doesnt seem to happen with nan. I like that its cheaper as well. I feel happy choosing this formula.

Purchased in June 2020 at Woolworths Physical store for A$17.00.

Maria B.

Maria B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great product

Baby definitely enjoyed drinking this formula and not only my daughter but any body I know who has used this has said it is gentle on baby's tummy. Very easy to prepare

Purchased in March 2020 at Coles for A$20.00.

Breastfed Child Yes
Angelica C.

Angelica C.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Baby loves it after trying several famous brands.

After trying several famous baby formula brands my baby stuck to the NAN comfort. He loves it and does not take any other brands anymore. He does not have any side effects. Also, the formula is really easy to resolve. And it is much cheaper than a lot of brands.

Purchased in June 2020 at Coles for A$14.00.

Sam

Sam

Best Formula to start

I tried my baby on heaps of formulas which all upset her tummy. Nan comfort was the only one she ate, burped easily and went down to bed without hours of yummy aches and crying. Definitely recommend this formula

Purchased in April 2020 at Chemist Warehouse for A$17.00.

Bree

BreeSouth East Queensland, QLD

No stomach troubles!

My bub is mix fed ever since leaving the NICU and this is what they suggested. I was given 2 tins of other brands that I used first and he constantly threw them up straight away after a feed. Started him on NAN Comfort and it stopped! It is one of cheapest ones out there so you can’t go wrong!

Purchased at Woolworths for A$17.00.

Breastfed Child Yes
april

aprilGippsland, VIC

Baby loves it

My baby seems to be really enjoying this formula, with no side effects of bully aches. Im finding it easy to prepare. and always great value for money. Love it

Purchased in June 2020 at Coles Supermarkets for A$20.00.

Waqas Bhatti

Waqas BhattiSydney, NSW

Best formula ever. Life saver after many trials

My son has been on formula since birth. We have tried all the brands out there. Aptamil, E-Coli, A2 Platinum, Novalac. He was always constipated and continuously vomiting with all of them. Then finally he was settled on NAN Camfort-1.
No more constipation or vomiting.
My son is almost 2 months now and he is very happy :) Thank god :)
I absolutely recommend this to everyone.

NAN Comfort Champion 100%

Purchased in May 2020.

Farrah S.

Farrah S.Sydney, NSW

The worst formula ever!!

I gave this formula to my son for 1 month, it was a nightmare! It caused him a very bad constipation, painful colic and also a rash all over his face!! It took me time to realize that all of this happened because of NAN. I decided to stop it after spending 1 night with my newborn baby at the hospital because of a non stop screaming because of tummy pain, 2 days after, he was so good as never before! This formula isn’t suitable at all for sensitive tummy and constipated babies! So glad this experience has ended!!

Purchased in February 2020.

Caused Unease / Sickness Yes
Emma F.

Emma F.

Simply the best

No gut issues and always goes down easily.
No side effects.
Even the hospital my little dude was born in keeps this on hand. I wouldn’t buy any other product. Perfect formula.

Purchased in June 2020 at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store for A$16.99.

Nargis P.

Nargis P.Australian Capital Territory

Life safer after trial and error

My premature baby tolerated this very well after switching from another brand which caused a lot of discomfort. No issues with constipation and minimal reflux. Nice natural taste and is easy to prepare. Bubs is 5 months and going to transition to stage 2 soon.

Purchased in January 2020 at Woolworths for A$17.00.

Jess

JessMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Affordable formula

Very affordable and easily digested.

This is the only formula my daughter has had 3 months plus. She was on stage 1 And went through to stage 3.

I’ve never had any issues with constipation with this formula.

Purchased in July 2019 at Woolworths for A$17.00.

Jess

JessMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Easy to digest

I have had both my kids on Nan comfort. My daughter has gone through all 3 stages.

Both kids haven’t had any digestion issues on it. A lot of people said be careful because they can get constipated having some formulas but this one has been great. No problems whatsoever.

Both my kids were mix fed from 6 weeks onwards and this is the only formula they have had apart from a misdiagnosis from a dr telling me my daughter was lactose intolerant, she wasn’t. But we came back to this and she was back to normal again.

Affordable and this is what our doctor recommend to us as he was using it for his kids who are the same age as ours.

Purchased in May 2020 at Woolworths for A$17.00.

Nickeysixx

NickeysixxCentral, SA

My son's favourite

I've tried multiple different formulas and this is my son's favourite. Multiple other formulas have given him an upset belly or caused vomitting. He loves his milk and has it twice a day for his nap and bedtime. It has been the only formula he's taken to properly since stopping breastfeeding. It's incredibly easy to prepare and I'm lucky as he enjoys it cold/room temp so I don't even need to boil the kettle. Great value when it's on special.

Purchased in December 2019 at Woolworths for A$17.00.

Lucinda

Lucinda

It’s great! Never had a problem with it

I have used Stage 1 from newborn to 6 months, and then switched to Stage 2 from 6 months onwards. My baby has always enjoyed drinking this formula, even when I alternated it with my breast milk for the first few weeks of her life. She has been fully on this formula for 9 months now, and never had any side effects. No constipation, no gas/wind:tummy upsets etc. I highly recommend this product, especially for the reasonable price.

Cody A.

Cody A.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

My Newborn Loves It

We had a few issues at the start, with different formulas, until one of my close friends recommended "Nestle NAN Comfort". Its soft on our little ones stomach and she really enjoy it. It's not the cheapest, but totally worth it, for a settled baby.

Purchased in March 2020 at Coles.

Tajia B.

Tajia B.Sydney, NSW

Best formula for my baby

I tried many kinds of formula for my baby boy. He was born via c-Section. So wasnt taking any formula or milk.

Some one suggested this brand, and he took to it so well.

The price is reasonable too. Now he is 6 months and on stage 2. Love this product

Purchased in February 2020 at Chemist Warehouse for A$16.99.

Caused Unease / Sickness No

Love this but leaves him constipated

My bub is 7 weeks now and has been constipated for the past week doctor recommended colonylx drops but hasn’t helped much not sure if I should switch formula ?? As they say it’s the best formula? Help