Nestle NAN Comfort

Nestle NAN Comfort

1, 2, 3

See the Best Baby Formulas in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Teamaspley

TeamaspleySydney, NSW

Not for us

We used nan comfort for our first two children so purchased this for our 3rd child. Unfortunately didnt work for baby 3 he broke out in a rash over his face after every bottle. A friend of ours had the same issue with their baby at the same time with this formula.

Purchased in October 2019 at Coles for $17.00.

Caused Unease / Sickness Yes

Sujatha

This is perfect for my son

My baby enjoy drinking this formula and diapers are good no constipation its is easy to prepare doesn't form any lumps in the bottle .their are no side effects for baby no reaction this formula worked for my both the babies

Purchased in November 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for $16.99.

mrspamsam1

mrspamsam1South East Queensland, QLD

Milkshake mad

My four year old grand daughter is still using formula. She adores Nan Comfort 3 and has 3-4 small bottles every day. (180 ml. In a sippy cup). She has always been a finicky eater; so we know that she is getting all the nutrition she needs through Nan, and she is thriving. She said recently that she would rather have Nan than a milkshake!

Purchased in October 2019 at Coles for $17.00.

Matt88

Matt88

Great formula

This is a very reasonably priced formula that has always been in stock at both chemists and grocery stores. It dissolves easily in room temperature water and my babies have both enjoyed drinking this milk, without any side effects. We would not use any other formula for taste, quality and ease of use.

Purchased in August 2019 at Woolworths for $17.00.

Dee

DeePerth, WA

Fantastic formula for both quality and price

This formula is easy to prepare and dissolves well. It is the only formula that both of my daughters have enjoyed and a big positive is that it is cheaper than many other comparable formulas on the market.

Purchased in October 2019 at Woolworths for $17.00.

Srah

Srah

Nice formula

Bub enjoy drinking this formula these don't have any side effects and no reaction just Happy baby and easy to prepare doesn't form any lumps or foam.. and price is cheaper

Purchased in September 2019 at Coles for $17.00.

Jenn Turvey

Jenn TurveyVictoria

Great formula!!

Great formula. does not have that smell like most other formulas. very easy to make, not expensive like some other brands. Would recommend this brand to any parents out there

Purchased at Chemist Warehouse for $16.99.

Chris

ChrisPerth, WA

Excellent product for new born

Our grand daughter enjoyed this product from birth and has developed well. She has now progressed to Comfort 2 (for 6 months plus). No side effects or reactions were observed. Comfort formula is very easy to prepare, and dissolve well with just slightly warm water.

Purchased in October 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for $17.00.

Copper M.

Copper M.South East Queensland, QLD

Fussy Baby, saved my life

My baby was breastfeed and struggled to take to a bottle. Other formula upset her stomach but she loved this since the first bottle. Easy to make and mixes well with water no lumps

Purchased at Chemist Warehouse for $17.00.

Lil13b

Lil13bHunter Region, NSW

Best ever

I tried so many formulas when my son was born but it wasnt good for his digestive system as soon as I tried the nan comfort within 4 bottle feeds I noticed a different wouldnt use any other formulas

Purchased in May 2019 at Coles for $16.00.

Jazmine Pitcher

Jazmine PitcherNorthern Region, NSW

My son loves it

My son was on another formula and was constantly vomiting I changed to nan comfort and now hes fine! Drinking the entire bottle each time. I highly recommend this product.

Purchased at Coles for $20.00.

Suj

Suj

Best for newborn

Baby enjoy drinking this formula there are no side effects or no reaction to baby by drinking this formula ..easy to prepare doesn't form any lumps or foam while mixing. No constipation and no pain

Purchased in September 2019 at Coles for $17.00.

stacey_jade80

stacey_jade80South East Queensland, QLD

Our favourite by far!!!

After trying a couple of others, I now only buy NAN Comfort 3 for my 14 month old babe. It mixes up well and it’s by far the most cost effective option for us. Love this stuff.

Purchased at Woolworths for $14.00.

Amy

Amy

Has been great for my baby

I offered NAN comfort to my daughter from birth, we have never had an issue. She has always had it from the bottle without fuss. Would definitely recommend this product.

Purchased in September 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for $19.00.

Elisha

ElishaPerth, WA

Great for bubs and good value

Loved by bub, easy on her stomach unlike others we tried & always available. It is just one less thing for a new mum to stress about & its a big thing!

Purchased in September 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for $20.00.

KBO

KBOCentral coast

Baby loves it

Really good formula, reasonably priced and easy on the tummy. Have never had any digestive problems on this formula. Baby transitioned to this formula straight from breast with no problems. This formula was recommended by midwifes at hospital when i first had baby.

Purchased at Chemist Warehouse Online Store.

Maddy

MaddyAdelaide

Excellent!

We used this formula with our first born and again for our second born after breastfeeding. Both babies absolutely loved it, it is gentle on their tummies and helps regulate their bowels.
I have tried others and my son would usually power vomit or refuse the bottle.

I would recommend to all our friends and family!

Purchased in August 2019 at Woolworths for $17.00.

Momma-Sar

Momma-SarPerth, WA

Great middle range formula

Purchased in December 2018 at Coles for $16.00.

hansh

hanshSouthwest, VIC

Nice and yummy

Nice bubs feels good and fuller no issues easy to mix and doesn't form any lumps when you mix and you can also breast fed the baby along with the formula..its cheap and convenient.my both sons are happy with milk

Purchased in October 2018 at Coles for $17.00.

Mummymoo

MummymooWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Good value and it was perfect for my bub

Its not like other formula which you pay alot yet always out pf stock. This one is always available on supermarket shelves. It was perfect for my bub we used it for one year.