Nestle NAN Comfort

Nestle NAN Comfort

1, 2, 3

• Breastfed Child Yes (34%) · No (66%)
  • Easy to PrepareYes (98%) · No (2%)
  • Caused Unease / Sickness Yes (15%) · No (85%)
Katherine C.

Katherine C.Perth, WA

Perfect for my guy

Is easy on my little mans tummy and he drinks it all. Tried a few different ones before finding this and it is great. Easy to find in stores too

Purchased in March 2020 at Woolworths for $17.00.

Cara

CaraGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great product

Our baby loves it and had a much more settled tummy after we switched her on to it. It is on offer regularly which is very helpful, she will stay on it until we switch to milk.

Purchased at Coles.

DelskySydney, NSW

great choice

We introduced this formula when my daughter turned to 3.5 months old. It’s easy to prepare and super quick. She took it really well and accepted it instantly. She seems to like it. It’s been 2 weeks, I noticed a bit of constipation, I’m not sure if all formulas cause this or just this one. It’s too early to tell. We will keep trying, hopefully it’s just a temporary occurrence.

Purchased in March 2020 at Coles for $20.00.

ShaniaB

ShaniaBsydney

didn't have any problem with my youngest

I had to transition from breast milk to formula due to some circumstances. I love that this formula didn't give my bub tummy problems unlike other milk formulas I have tried. It's available anywhere so I don't have to worry running out.

Purchased in January 2020 for $15.95.

Kristy

KristyPerth, WA

Gentle on my baby's tummy

We switched to this formula after the last one we tried gave my baby a sore tummy and runny poo after being recommend this formula from friends. He has bern on it 3 weeks and is responding great, no constipation or diarrhea and is gentle on his tummy. Great price too compared to a lot of other formulas on the market. Only downfall is that you have to use more scoops comapred so some others we tried so we go thrpugh it quite quickly.

Purchased in February 2020 at Woolworths for $17.00.

Sarah wells

Sarah wellsPerth, WA

Not good

Baby did enjoy formula and finish bottles, but made him extremely windy and gassy and screamed after feeding. He was on this formula for 5 weeks and his Poo was always disgusting and green! Wasn't very sensitive on his tummy like I thought.

Have changed formula and I have a different happy baby now :)

Purchased in January 2020 at Coles Online for $20.00.

Caused Unease / Sickness Yes
Lucy

LucyCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Best I have tried

Love it! Did have bibs on supreme and found it was to hard on her belly and causing constipation. Changed to comfort and she has been great no issues, drinks it better then the supreme. It tried to move her to stage 2 when she turned 6 months but it upset her tummy, so back on stage 1 after talking to the doctor and couldn’t be happier! And great price compared to others such as supreme.

Purchased in February 2020 at Woolworths Online store for $17.00.

Lisa

LisaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Bub loved taste but..

My LO loved the taste of Nan comfort. He was also satisfied after a feed and slept well because his belly was full. The only issue we had was he developed a lot of wind. My LO has recently been diagnosed with reflux so I have switched him to the A.R. version and he also has infacol to help with his wind.

Purchased in January 2020 at Coles for $20.00.

Evahna

EvahnaSouth East Queensland, QLD

The best!

I think this is the best formula on the market for value for money! It was so gentle of my twins tummies, I bottle fed from a week after birth and this was the first formula I chose. So worth it and it is so cheap!

Purchased in October 2019 at Chemist Warehouse Online Store for $16.99.

Honest Reviews

Honest ReviewsMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Best for my baby

My daughter loves milk and this product is awesome and cost effective.
She doesn't have any side effects or reactions to this formula.
Pretty easy to prepare and my baby loves it.

Purchased in January 2020 at Chemist Warehouse for $14.00.

Imme

ImmeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good with breastfeeding

Purchased in November 2019 at Coles for $16.00.

Jafrin S.

Jafrin S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Never had any issue with this product

I use this milk from the birth of my baby. I heard baby usually have stomachache if they are formula feed but I never had any issues. I definitely recommend this product over any other formula milk.

Purchased in January 2020 at Chemist Warehouse for $16.99.

Helen

HelenSydney

My baby love it

I brought this for my son he loves it I also tried it and it does taste good like sweet milk every time I go shopping my son asks me for it he is 4 now and he still loves it I totally recommend it for all mothers

Purchased in January 2020 at Coles Online for $25.00.

Teagan

TeaganCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Never had a problem using this

Had my son on this formula since he was 7 months old. Mixes well and doesn’t give him a sore belly. Some other brands either made him refluxy or he didn’t like the taste. Often on special for $16 so one of the cheapest options too. Would suggest to others.

Purchased in January 2020 at Coles for $16.00.

Farhan S.

Farhan S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

This is so great

This milk is really good for babies. I tried this several times and the outcome is so good. There are plenty of options available in the market but I guess this one is really good

Purchased in January 2020 at Coles Online.

Jafrin S.

Jafrin S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect for my formula fed baby

My baby is formula fed from day one and I was so scared that it will cause him stomach aches but this proved me wrong. I never had any issue with this product.

Purchased in June 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for $16.99.

Michelle W.

Michelle W.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Perfect!!

My Baby has used this brand since birth, she is now just on 7months. She had a small bout of silent reflux at approx 3 months but didn’t take to any other formula’s during this time so we stuck it out with her preferred. The formula is easy to prepare and last approx a week per tin.

Purchased in January 2020 at IGA for $17.00.

Tegan E.

Tegan E.

Perfect

My toddler loves this formula and she has had no issues using this. She was exclusively breastfed for a year and she took to this perfectly. Also not to bad preparing it.

Purchased in January 2019 at Woolworths for $13.00.

Mike R.

Mike R.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The one for us

My wife prodominately breast feeds with formula top ups (100 - 130ml) daily. After some gut pains with the two previous formula's (in the higher $$$ range) Nan comfort seems to be doing the trick with our baby girl.

We tried it as two mothers from mothers group advised 2 different hospitals had used nan comfort.

Great to find something that works!

These days trending words such as organic and grass fed and so forth are popular but your baby wants what they want. Well played nestle well played.

Purchased in December 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for $16.99.

Tilly

TillyPerth, WA

So glad I tried it!

Such a relief to find a formula that my breastfed baby will take. Returning to work and leaving bub for the first time is hard enough! And on top of that transitioning her onto the bottle is just as difficult but it's the first formula that she has accepted and not turned her head at! It's a bonus that it's great price!

Purchased in November 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for $16.99.

Sally P.

Sally P.asked

NAN Comfort 1

Just wondering how long it takes for a baby to get use to nan comfort..my little girl 7 weeks old started using it 3 days ago but she is having belly pains.

Delsky

oh that poor thing.. I think it must take a fair few weeks. My daughter just turned to 4 month, and she has been taking it for the last 3 weeks.. The constipation kind of comes and goes, but I heard it's no point to try another formula too quick. Apparently the formula shouldn't be causing constipation, only user error, like making it too thick, but I always follow the guide on this, and very prompt with the measurements. there could be many things interfering with their little systems :( it's so hard to guess. Hope she will get better soon!

Timieka V.

Timieka V.asked

I ran out of nan comfort 1 for my one week old and have nan comfort 2 left is it safe to him my one week old a bottle from tin number 2?

Mimi

Mimiasked

Hello,
My twin babies are currently 7 months old and still on nan comfort 1. Is that bad? Do u have to switch to nan comfort 2?

Get an answer from our members and Nestle representatives