1 Starter, 2 Follow-On, 3 Toddler
See the Best Baby Formulas in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Nestle

• Breastfed Child Yes (25) · No (47)
  • Easy to PrepareYes (71) · No (0)
  • Caused Unease / Sickness Yes (31) · No (44)

Hanna
HannaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Easy to make, great for my toddler

My toddler, 14 months old loves this drink before bed times. Always helps put her to sleep feeling full and calm.
Its easy to scoop out and make for her! Thankyou

Monica T.
Monica T.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great when you're on the go with no access to a fridge

My child loves this drink, it's something different to the cow's milk she started after 12 months. It's easy to prepare and perfect for when we're having a day out and don't have access to a fridge to store cow's milk.

Breastfed Child No

Good product - breastfed toddler seemed to enjoy

Our child seems to enjoy the drink - a slightly sweet taste to it. My 2 year old has never had formula before and he was fine with it. No side effects or reactions and it was really very easy to prepare.

Breastfed Child Yes
Caused Unease / Sickness No

Miss Mumma
Miss Mumma

Baby LOVES it!

When my baby was born he was in special care nursery for quite some time, the nurses had him on Nan Optipro from day dot. He absolutely loves this formula and is thriving. We’ve had no issues whatsoever and bub is happy to take it either room temp or warm.

The ratios are super easy to work out:
1 scoop > 30 ml water
So perfect for those times when you only want to make a small bottle.

Overall, absolutely love this formula and has worked so well for my baby. Will not hesitate to continue using as bub progresses to the other stages.

Purchased in September 2021 at Woolworths for $23.50.

Shnickers48
Shnickers48Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Smelly product. So disappointed

My first son used this 3 years ago. Daughter using now but it smells so so foul. Put her back onto stage one till I decide what to do. Don’t know why it smells so bad when number 1 is fine.

Purchased in January 2022 at Woolworths for $23.50.

Skye
Skye

My daughter enjoys this formula

My daughter had tried a couple different formulas now, she enjoyed drinking this formula and hasn’t noticed the difference between this one and her other formula she normally drinks. I’ve also not seen any reactions or sickness from her using this product. I like the fact majority of the packaging is recyclable and is definitely a plus for the product. The only downside and why I didn’t rate this product 5 stars is because of the design of the container. It’s hard to level off the formula and there is no surface on the tin that allows you to level the excess formula from the scoop. Due to this inconvenience it has put me off buying this formula in the future.

Kaz
Kaz

Great Toddler Milk

This is extremely easy to prepare, just add water to powder and you’ll have a happy kid. It tastes great as my son wanted seconds. It is quite easy to digest as it didn’t cause any issues such as allergies etc. It contains all the necessary nutrients and vitamins so this is great to use daily.

Breastfed Child No

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.

christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum
The Top-Rated Baby Products of 2022

Nathan S.29 Dec 2021
the-top-rated-baby-products-of-2022

New recipe is horrendous.

Bub was on the old recipe basically from
Birth. New recipe every tin smells like dog food. Bub is spewy after feeds. Supremepro is fine with a stupid price tag ofcourse.

Caused Unease / Sickness Yes
The Nestlé TeamNestle

Hi, we are sorry to hear about your experience. If you have any concerns, please reach out to your healthcare professional or for further information about the product please contact our Careline team on 1800 468 8736.

Great formula milk for my 18mo son!

First I love how Nan's put its measuring spoon sit nicely on top of its sealed tin, so I don't need to dig through to search for it.
My 18 mo love this and he always finish his bottles, the formula is also gentle on his tummy, so far never experience constipation from consumin Nan Optipro, totally would recommend this

First time Mum
First time MumMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Gentle on the stomach

My 16 month old was quite happy drinking this formula with no side effects. It is quite easy to prepare. Packed with nutrition, I believe it is good drink for toddlers to consume as a supplement to a balanced diet.

Easy to PrepareYes
Caused Unease / Sickness No

jjj246801
jjj246801Mid North Coast, NSW

healthy,nice taste, easy prep

easy to use tin, good seal and scoop,nice taste,daughter liked it, no glugginess when dissolving,healthy,filling,no fuss no mess,lots of healthy ingredients for growing daughter,would recommend based on using thanks again

Diana
DianaSydney, NSW

Weaning 1 year old

I am trying yo wean my 1 year old daughter from breastfeeding so when I received a sample, I was keen how she would like it.

She drinks her milk during meals and would finish 100ml. When Grandma puts her to sleep twice a day, she would consume the rest of the 100ml. I would then breastfeed at night.

I have felt peace of mind that I am not making her hungry when I started weaning her off.

Breastfed Child Yes

Find out how Nestle NAN OPTIPRO compares to other Baby Formulas

Although selected for trial, I didn't receive sample product so unfortunately cannot review.

I would love the opportunity to trial this toddler milk formula as I try to provide the best for my child and believe health and nutrition are vital to optimum physical and mental development. Unfortunately, I don't know if my child enjoys this drink. I don't know if my child has any side effects. I don't know whether the product is easy to prepare either. I cannot rate the product as I didn't receive the sample product.

The Nestlé TeamNestle

Hello, we're sorry to hear about your experience. If you'd like our team to assist further, please contact our Careline team on 1800 468 8736.

Esther Adebayo
Esther AdebayoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect for my toddler

I have tried various toddler milk without success. This is the most gentle milk that my 2 year old enjoys. It contains 16 vitamins & minerals which is essential for toddler's growth. Its truly premium! My toddler has had no negative reaction to it. And I must say it is simple to prepare.

Easy to prepare

My toddler enjoyed this formula, and it is very easy to prepare. My son has had no side effects after drinking it. However, the only thing I would say is I really dislike the smell!