Nestle NAN Optipro

Nestle NAN Optipro

1, 2 and 3 Toddler

See the Best Baby Formulas in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Darcro

DarcroPerth, WA

Good formula

Good formula, not much difference to other brands. We used it for our newborn but then switched to karicare as we thought that switching formulas would help with his reflux, which it didn't. This was also the preferred formula of the maternity ward in the hospital.

Purchased in November 2018 at Coles Supermarkets for $22.00.

Anne

Anne

Easy on the stomach

I was told by my hospital that this product is easy on the stomach. How true it is! My baby accepts this well and her bowel movement is regular (not constipating). So far so good! Another plus side, the price of this product is relatively cheaper than other brands. Win win!

Ashlea E.

Ashlea E.South East Queensland, QLD

Love it

My daughter absolutely LOVES her bottles. No side effects. Nothing. So easy. 150ml. 5 scoops and it’s done. Every morning and night she’s so keen to have her bottle and relax.

Purchased in July 2019 at Coles for $17.00.

Andrew Nguyen

Andrew NguyenPerth, WA

So far so good

We ran out of our normal formula and this was the only one we could get. Our 9 months old readily accepted it. It is harder to dissolve then S26 and Bellamy, however we just add hot water swirl to dissolve and then add in cold water to get the right temperature and problem is solved. No issue with bowel movement or reflux so far, but I do noticed the formula got a distinctive smell. After 2 months of use I don’t notice it any more.

Coles stock them and at good price $22. Plus closer to home then Chemist Warehouse.

Purchased in August 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for $22.00.

Kate

KateMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Baby formula

My child did not like this product and continued to throw up after injesting it
I then passed it into a friend which her little one had no problem using it

Purchased in February 2019 at Woolworths Online store for $22.00.

Bell

BellHunter Region, NSW

Used by Nurses in the Hospital and We Never Looked Back

After my son became ill with meningitis at 10 weeks, breastfeeding went out the window and bottles became our new feed. The range of formulas is overwhelming and I noticed the formula used by the hospital was Nan Optipro so we gave it a go... I never had issues with tummy problems or reflux and he was always full and content. I now have a thriving 1 year old who is happy and healthy so highly recommend this formula

Purchased in July 2019 at Woolworths for $24.00.

Tanneile

TanneileGoulburn Valley, VIC

Great

My son loves this formula we first had him on karicare but that made him constipated, this formula has been great for my son, no problems at all with it, its easy to make and mixes with water fine

Purchased in January 2019.

Cecille C.

Cecille C.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

BE AWARE:This new formula made my baby very sick, projectile vomits first time use! Threw away forumla straight to bin.

My baby is 8 months been using aptamil then just changed to this new formula. For the first time i opened into a new bottle, fed it to my baby straight away after finishing he felt extremely nausated and 5 min later projectiled vomit everywhere. Not happy poor baby still vomiting after 30 min. Soo angry. Threw away the new formula.

Purchased in May 2019 for $22.00.

Priyanka

PriyankaSydney, NSW

Baby loves it so far

Started on this at the hospital and baby loves it so far. The only thing I've noticed is that something the powder doesnt mix very well with a few shakes and needs some vigorous shaking. So Ive been mindful of that. easily available off the shelf at woolworths and coles and sometimes is on special for good rates

Purchased in May 2019 at Woolworths Physical store.

Fel

FelSydney, NSW

Good value

This is my first time feed Nan to my baby. Started from stage 1 and my baby loves this formula. It is easy to be prepared. It also has good value.

Purchased in May 2019 for $22.00.

reviewgirl

reviewgirlGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

My baby loves it!

Mine started on this at the hospital when she was just born as well as breast milk. She has loved it ever since. I mix feed my baby with formula and breastmilk, she loves this milk! We let her try another formula but she wouldnt drink it. She has grown very well and is a happy and healthy 3 month old. I feel very comfortable with this product and will be staying with NAN.

Purchased in May 2019 at Coles for $22.00.

Harvey Wilson

Harvey WilsonSouth East Queensland, QLD

No complaints

My 4 week old baby used Aptimil in the hospital as a supplement but after coming home we started using NAN. Had no side effects of changing brands and the baby mostly keeps it down. Burps well afterwards.

The formula is easy to prepare. There is a care line you can call for other information and they were very polite and informative when i had some questions regarding the formula.

It isnt the cheapest, or the most expensive and I have never had a problem finding it in stores.

Purchased in March 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for $21.99.

Michelle Saad

Michelle SaadSouth East Queensland, QLD

Baby very happy

Baby very happy- no adverse reactions or negativity of any kind. No regular diarrhoea or reflux. Baby always brought up his wind soon after feeding ended too. Baby basically happy.

Purchased in April 2019 for $25.00.

MariaB

MariaBSydney, NSW

Great formula!

The NAN optipro 2 baby formula is excellent. I was recommended this formula by midwifes, family and friends. I’m very happy with this product. Baby seems to enjoy it, get satisfied and never had any issues with it. The formula is very easy to prepare and affordable. I recommend this product.

Purchased in January 2019 at Coles for $18.00.

Fesu

FesuSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great formula

The NAN optipro HA gold 1 was recommended to my and my wife by the midwifes at the hospital when baby was born. She never had a problem with feeding. Easy to prepare and affordable price. I recommend it.

Purchased in July 2018 at Chemist Warehouse.

amir

amirGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The best formula milk for my baby

Thanks to NAN1, as it is easily digested by my son. My son used to spit milk soon after feeding. I have had many formula milk changed for my son and after much effort, I found NAN1, perfect solution. Easily available at superstores everywhere in Australia. No side effects at all.

Wartsandall

WartsandallMelbourne

Great product and price!

We changed from Bellamy's where my son had a lot of issues with gas and constipation, which caused him to be really irritable and cry all the time.
No more issues since changing to this formula. Son loves to drink it and it's easy to buy as it isn't sold out all the time. Reasonably priced, even better when on sale.
Easy to prepare and the product has two safety seals on it, which ensures that the product hasn't been tampered with.

QuratulAin

QuratulAinAU

NAN Baby Formula

This is the baby milk my nephew is suited to and digests easily without throwing up. Quite easy to prepare and widely available as well everywhere in Australia. I have not witnessed any sort of side effects for the baby. We tried some other baby milk as well but have now settled on this one for good.

Stephy R

Very happy
Regular poos
No reflux
She is happy :)
We tried a2 platinum and also s26 she didn’t like the s26 and trying to get the a2 was a worry

Sheena

SheenaPerth, WA

Fishy smell

Ran out of Anmum pediapro toddler from NZ and its not available in Australia. Purchased NAN optipro as I found it less carbohydrates compared to other brand and its affordability but my daughter did not like the taste, she wouldn't take it. I tried it myself and tasted like a fish.