Nestle NAN Supreme

4.1

• Breastfed Child Yes (53%) · No (47%)
  • Easy to PrepareYes (100%) · No (0%)
  • Caused Unease / Sickness Yes (41%) · No (59%)
Barbara G.

Barbara G.

Great milk

Nan supreme baby milk is great my baby girl loves it she is a failure to thrive baby so she need this milk to gain enough weight and she loves the taste

Purchased at Woolworths for A$22.00.

putri.biotech

putri.biotechGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Not easy on my baby's tummy

I gave my newborn this milk after birth since my breast milk wasn't enough. Around 30 mL 4 times a day. Baby couldn't handle it. Every time after having the milk he started screaming in pain, very fussy and uncomfortable. We went to GP to check if something wrong with his health. Our GP suggested to stop giving the milk and switch to other brand.

Purchased in February 2020 at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store for A$25.00.

Sharky

SharkyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Overall not bad

This was the formula they gave at the hospital so it made sense to continue formula once home. However as with other reviews here, it gives my son dark green poo, makes him constipated at times (cue infant friend) and seems to be not worth the money for this "too formula. I do lile nestle so i will try nan comfort as it has many good reviews and will update with progress.

Purchased in May 2020 at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store for A$30.00.

Irfan S.

Irfan S.Sydney, NSW

My baby loves this food

We had a baby last december and we have been using NAN Supreme 1 from his 2nd month, Our baby loved it and had no issues with this product.
Must prefer

Purchased for A$30.00.

Caused Unease / Sickness No

Not the right product for baby

After trying a couple of different product and we know it will take couple of days to adapt to the new formula.
Previous 2 product Nan Optipro and Munchkin both loved by the baby but Nan supreme had 2 main problem
- hard to drink so it will take so much time to feed
- constipation

Purchased in March 2020 at Woolworths for A$30.00.

Neha

NehaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great formula for baby

After facing low milk supply issue,i started using Nan supreme as a top up for my baby and ever since my baby has loved it.
I have used Nan Supreme 1,2,3 and i baby enjoys it.It is really easy to digest and my little one did not face any side effects like colic etc.

Purchased in October 2019 at Woolworths Physical store for A$22.00.

Abbi H.

Abbi H.Sydney, NSW

Amazing!

Formula fed my little girl from birth and this was the perfect formula for her, we went with what the midwifes recommended and we are so glad we did! Can not fault it!

Purchased in May 2019 at Coles for A$30.00.

Olla H.

Olla H.

Not a bad product, just not right for our baby

We started our newborn on S26 Original formula as a top up measure. It did a great job. For no particular reason we then changed to NAN Supreme 1 just to try it. We didn't join the dots initially but our bub started getting eczma and green, smelly poos. These symptoms have started going away since we reverted back to the S26. NAN tasted better to me than the S26 but it just wasn't right for our baby.

Purchased in August 2019 at Woolworths for A$30.00.

John B

John BSydney, NSW

Unfortunately Didn't Work For Us, but seek professional advice

We were trying both Aptamil Gold+ AllerPro 2 and Nestle NAN Supreme 2 to feed our baby based on a recommendation from a dietian. Bubs was being weaned from another specialist formula and this was a test to see which one baby accepted better.

Unfortunately NAN Supreme didn't work for our baby.

Bubs was quite refluxy on this formula which led us to suspect baby might have a milk allergy. I'd recommend seeing a paediatrician or dietitian if you require more advice for your child's feeding needs as your experience and circumstances would be different from ours.

Baby is tube-fed and we had no problems mixing up the formula and pushing the feed down the pump.

Purchased in April 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for A$29.49.

Natalie M.

Natalie M.Sydney, NSW

Very uncomfortable newborn

My baby son was only a few weeks old when I placed him on Nan Supreme 1, he suffered the following:

- Bouts of crying after each feed
- Green runny stools and
- Overall discomfort

Purchased in April 2019.

Nenskie

NenskieHunter Region, NSW

Green poo, frequent spit up and some vomiting

My baby used NAN since birth but starting 2 weeks he started having green poo. Frequent spit up and occasional vomiting. He also not pooping for 2-3 days. I changed to Aptamil which resolves all this issues but wit Aptamil he was having Up to 5 poops every day which is not good as well.

Purchased in April 2019 at Woolworths Physical store for A$29.00.

SJC

SJC

Happy Baby, Happy Family!

We decided to bottle feed straight away and as sad as it sounds, the way we chose our formula was to go to Coles at the end of the day and see what was left on the shelves.. then we knew we wouldn’t struggle to find our brand. This was the option we went for. In hospital we were given another brand which didn’t agree with our Bub and switched when we went home, it was an almost instant improvement. Keeps our baby happy which means parents are happy!

Purchased in June 2019.

pea

pea

Very good, Baby Is Active and Growing Well

My baby has been using NAN Supreme since he was born. He looks quite well nourished and never fallen sick, as well as showing really good signs of development and growths.

Purchased in May 2019 at Woolworths for A$17.00.

veena

veenaNewcastle

My baby's favourite choice

My baby like NAN very much. He enjoys drinking NAN. In my opinion, my little one did not face any side effects. It provides more energy. Easy to prepare. NAN could be a good option of formula.

Purchased in March 2019.

Shishir

ShishirSouthwest, VIC

Is there a problem with manufacturing batch?

Purchased in April 2019 for A$30.00.

Jthind

JthindPerth, WA

Great product

Never had any issue with nan . Using it for my second child mow no problems . No side effects baby enjoy drinking easy to pre pare . Runs out in shops very quick

Purchased in March 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for A$33.00.

Melinda

Melinda

perfect

bought this formula for my little one just to try, didn't expected too much because l tried s26 and another brand(cannot recall) before but my baby didn't like them, thought it might take several attempts to finally find the right one for him. lucky my baby seemed to like the taste. mission completed...

Purchased in March 2018.

Em B

Em BSydney, NSW

Worst ever for my baby!

I have a very fussy baby and we tried so many formulas. Nan was the worst. On nan my baby didn't poo for 5 days, was crying with tummy pain and when he pooed it was black and sticky like tar. We switched to karicare and things have improved dramatically.

Purchased in February 2019 for A$25.00.

LlydonK

LlydonKSydney, NSW

My boy's favorite formula since birth

It is my boy's favorite formula since birth. It is easy for digestion, easy for preparation. My little boy never had any side effects or reaction to drinking this formula. It is creamy and smells good. Also it is cheaper than other overpriced formulas.

Purchased in November 2018 at Coles.

Jen

Jen

Perfect for little tummies

I first started using Nan Supreme 1 to top up my son after a breastfeed from age 6 weeks and he loved it straight away! We have had no problems with constipation or upset tummy and my son has thrived. It is definitely worth paying the little bit extra to know my bub will be happy!