16Nestle NAN SUPREMEpro

Easy to PrepareYes ·
Caused Unease / Sickness Yes · No
2.0
Easy to mix
Leaves babies full after feeds
Has caused constipation in some babies

Juan V.
Juan V.2 posts
  1 Starter

Please do not buy this for your baby's sake

Do yourselves and your babies a favor and don't buy this formula. My 5 week old baby never vomited his mumamoo formula. I transitioned to supremepro formula slowly as recommended and within 48 hours my baby vomited like a pressure washer.

This milk should be banned, taken off the market and families compensated for the suffering this formula causes to their babies.

This formula is bitter, caused the baby to drink less than what he normally drank, reflux, excess farts, fussy, colic, etc. Drinking gasoline would have been better.

Going back to mumamoo which was only giving my baby more gas than what we thought it was normal.

Nestle with 150 years of experience should retire. This is beyond disappointing. It's actually scary. Show details

Jawahar N.
Jawahar N.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect premium formula!

My baby girl is currently 22 days old. I wanted to buy a formula which is gentle for the baby’s stomach so chose Nan supreme pro which has 100% whey. First week the poo was greenish but after that it’s yellowish. Baby loves it. She is breastfed and the formula is given as a top up. Give time for the baby to settle when the formula is given initially before thinking that it doesn’t suit your baby. Nestle has been in this industry for so long and I believe they did a lot of research before releasing any formula. Even i was worried initially after seeing lot of negative reviews. But now I am happy that I have got the best one for my bubs. Just give time for the baby to settle on the formula. And it is very easy to prepare. Show details
MEL
MELSydney, NSW2 posts

Bad experience!

My baby had mucusy poo and cried non stop since we changed to Nan supreme Pro.

I'm very disappointed with the product.

We gone through a really bad experience with it despite it's 1 of the NaN expensive product. Show details

Ange
Ange3 posts
  3 Toddler

Horrible Bitter Milk!

My son loves his milk, and his dad bought this as we ran out of milk. My son hates it! He said, “i dont like it!” I taste the milk powder, it taste bitter! Waste of money! Avoid! Show details
Nestle   DM

Hi Ange, we’re sorry to hear this. Please reach out to our Careline team on 1800 468 8736 if we can assist with further information about the product.

Brandon C.
Brandon C.
  1 Starter

If i can just say one thing that i hope will help new parents..... DONT USE THIS FORMULA PLEASE

Our 6 week old has never been happier after switching him from this formula.
Constipation, gas, wouldn't settle, constant crying after feeding, ect...
After 48hrs of changing to a complete different brand he has been a little angel. So please if you are even thinking about getting this formula pleaee think again. Show details
Sophia D.
Sophia D.
  Verified 1 Starter

DON'T BUY NAN SUPREME PRO HA

If I can help any baby out there please don't use this product. This was the worst mistake I ever made! My two month old baby is not a fussy baby but since using Nan Supreme Pro HA he was crying so much because of pain. He was gassy and his farts was super smelly. His poop was grey green and watery. I think this product is too much for their stomach to handle. I will not recommend this product to anyone! Show details
red.jaspy96
red.jaspy963 posts

NAN Supreme Pro

Made my 22 day old bub completely constipated! I definitely wouldn't recommend this product. His farts were super smelly, he was so constipated he didn't poop for days and he'd normally poop every day, a couple of times. When he did poop after taking medication his poop was ungodly green! He'd constantly strain like he's in pain. I wouldn't recommend it. I think it's WAY too much on their tiny stomachs. I agree with the first review, don't buy it!
Nestle   DM

Hi red.jaspy96, we’re sorry to hear this. We recommend speaking with your healthcare professional for advice regarding any concerns you may have, and our Careline team can be contacted on 1800 468 8736 for information about the product.

Emem U.
Emem U.Northern Region, NSW2 posts
  3 Toddler

Horrible taste

My boy ran out of his usual formula which he enjoys so much . I was just going to replace it when I found out it wasn’t available in woolies, thought to try out this product and oh no it’s not been a good experience trying to feed him in the last couple of days . I had a taste myself and I feel so bad forcing it on my little boy because, honestly I can’t have it . Too bitter ! Show details
Nestle   DM

We're sorry to hear this, Emem. Please reach out to our Careline team on 1800 468 8736 if we can be of any assistance with information about the product.

Kaynat
Kaynat
  1 Starter

DONT BUY, Even if you have nothing to feed ur child

I was using nan comfort but the doctor changed it to nan supreme. oh my God…. Its a poison for your baby. Pls dont buy if you want to see ur baby healthy and happy. My baby pooped dark green and he is in so much pain. He cry a lot even though he is so calm baby. I switched back to old formula but still he is in pain even after 4 days. Lets see how many days it will take. Really disappointed!! Me and my husband are thinking to sue the ‘NESTLE’..!
Susanne M.
Susanne M.South East Queensland, QLD3 posts
  2 Follow-On
Nestle   DM

Hi Susanne, we are sorry to hear about your experience. As you’ve mentioned, please reach out to your healthcare professional regarding any concerns, Can you please contact our Careline team on 1800 468 8736.

Samantha Watson
Samantha WatsonMetropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts

Shocking formula

I used Nan supreme on my first child when she was born and it was great. Then the recipe changed to Nan supreme pro and she became constipated straight away.

I then thought maybe using Nan supreme pro on my second child might be ok from the start and since the hospitals recommended it.
My 2 week old was in absolute agony. Thick green poo and then completely constipated and wailing non stop. I then saw these reviews and immediately changed to Nan Optipro- within 24 hours, she’s pooing and happy again.
I’ll never recommend Nan supreme pro Show details

Kalaivani T.
Kalaivani T.

Worst choice ever

Smelly gas and dark green stinky poo. A lot of crying and fussing during and after feeds Show details
Nestle   DM

Hi Kalaivani, we’re sorry to hear about your experience. Please reach out to your healthcare professional if you have any concerns, or if we can assist with information about the product, please phone our Careline team on 1800 468 8736.

Ckshya T.
Ckshya T.South-Eastern Region, NSW
  1 Starter

Upset stomach all time, gassy, very smelly, dark black greenish poo

My baby does enjoy the milk, but poo situation is bit tricky. She is nearly 4 months now and we stick to this formula as the mat nurse recommended. Baby is gassy most of the time. She passes gas while she is playing with her feet, and the smell is awful. When trying to poo, I can tell she struggles and groans ( like hard to poo because of constipation!!!!) that I will know that she is trying to poo and struggling. She sometimes goes upto 3 days without a poo like constipated. I heard good reviews of Karicare so I think I will switch to it. My concern with this formula is my baby still poos dark greenish. I am breastfeeding too, but as I am working, she is a bottle fed baby too. Show details
Sara
SaraPerth, WA
Jind
Jind
  2 Follow-On

Worst Decision

My little newborn started with NAN optipro at hospital and she did so well with it but after 2.5 months we changed it to NAN supreme pro 1, my baby is now throwing up so much, have smelly gas throughput the day, struggling to poo, and will have a massive green smelly poo when she does, only now after reading reviews I’m finding it’s the formula troubling her, I feel so sorry for my poor baby who never ever cries to give a wrong supplement. I definitely will never give her this formula again and will check with my GP Show details
Nestle   DM

Hello Jind, we are sorry to hear about your experience. As you’ve mentioned, please reach out to your healthcare professional regarding any concerns, or for further information about the product our Careline team can be contacted on 1800 468 8736.

yleen m.
yleen m. · NAN SUPREMEpro 3 Toddler 1+ Years Milk Drink – 800g

hello!my baby is taking the NAN supreme pro HA3 but unfortunately its not available in Philippines, we tried the infinipro but he doesnt like it. any recommendation?

Mary Grace Y.
Mary Grace Y. · NAN SUPREMEpro 3 Toddler 1+ Years Milk Drink – 800g

Hi is the NAN supreme HA 3 , can be taken by my 3 years old daughter coz she has taken NAN infino Pr0 Ha Four which we got it from Philippines is it same milk formulation with NAN supreme HA 3.

Nestle   DM

Hi Mary, Nestle products can vary from one country to another, in order to assist you further with information about the right product, please contact our Careline team on 1800 671 628 .

jihan d.
jihan d. · NAN SUPREMEpro

Is NAN supreme pro same as NAN supreme HA? I could find NAN supreme HA this days

See all Nestle NAN SUPREMEpro questions

Features

The Nestle NAN SUPREMEpro Formula is available in the following:

• NAN SUPREMEpro 1: suitable from birth.
  • NAN SUPREMEpro 2: suitable for infants 6 to 12 months old.
  • NAN SUPREMEpro 3: suitable for toddlers from 1 year of age.
  • NAN SUPREMEpro 4: suitable for toddlers from 2 years of age.

The formulas come in 800g cans which have a semi-transparent window that lets you see how much powder is left in them without needing to open them.

What have reviewers thought of the Nestle NAN SUPREMEpro Formula?

Reviews on the Nestle NAN SUPREMEpro Formula have been mixed. A number of reviewers expressed dissatisfaction with the new formula, saying that while the previous formula didn’t irritate their children, the new one did. These reviewers said that their babies were gassy, constipated, or had a rapid change in their poo.

Those who liked the formula said that it was easy to mix and that their baby was full after feeds. There were also some reviewers who had used the previous formula who said that their babies didn’t experience any discomfort with the new formula.

Compare all Nestle NAN SUPREMEpro listings
CategoryBaby FormulasBaby FormulasBaby FormulasBaby Formulas
Price (RRP) $36.99$27.99$36.99$27.99
AgeInfant (0-6 months)Toddler (1+ year)Follow-On (6-12 Months)Junior (2+ years)
Stage1324