1 Starter, 3 Toddler, 2 Follow-On, 4 Toddler
See the Best Baby Formulas in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Nestle

• Breastfed Child Yes (13) · No (33)
  • Easy to PrepareYes (46) · No (0)
  • Caused Unease / Sickness Yes (32) · No (13)

Baha
BahaPerth, WA

Makes my son unsettled

The original formula which we started at SJOG Mt Lawley was great,since they changed the formula it made my son so unsettled..he screamed after each feed so I knew there was something wrong

Purchased in June 2021 at Coles for $25.00.

SamGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

ABSOLUTELY TERRIBLE - do not buy

New formulation is TERRIBLE !!! - DO NOT BUY
My 3 month old started having green, slimy poo then completely refused the bottle. She actually would have preferred to starve!
I changed to aptamil gold and completely different baby!
How is this still on the shelf??!

Purchased in August 2021 at Woolworths Physical store for $32.00.

Ace
Ace

Bitter taste, toddler will not drink

It was on special on woolies, my toddler have no issue in drinking milk except this one. I tried it, it taste horrible bitter taste. A waste of money. Is this normal to taste bitter?

Purchased in September 2021.

nicola
nicolaWestern Australia

What is with the taste?!

First time given to baby. Had a couple of sips then pushed away. Had a taste myself, not to my palette has a weird bitterness. Warmed it up a bit more, didn't improve taste, child will not drink it. Waste of money. Bought due to higher calorie than others.

Purchased in August 2021 at Woolworths.

Gungun GirishGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Just perfect, The best..

Purchased in September 2021.

Bitter taste
Bitter tasteSydney, NSW

We tried this formula just recently, my toddler only have sip then push away his milk bottle. When i tried it taste bitter. I tried the powder its horrible. Should the formula taste sweet not bitter?

Purchased in August 2021 at Chemist Warehouse.

The Nestlé TeamNestle

Hi, we’re sorry to hear this and if we can assist further with information about the product, please contact our Careline team on 1800 468 8736.

AptamilMummaNowSydney, NSW

New recipe causes dark green diarrhea - DO NOT GET

Purchased in July 2021 at Coles.

The baby product awards for 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-baby-product-awards-for-2020
Georgina
Georgina

It was the best until the new recipe 'PRO'

Purchased in July 2021 for $26.00.

Mum LN
Mum LNIllawarra, NSW

New formula not agreeing with my baby compared to original supreme gold

Purchased in August 2021.

Brian
BrianSouth East Queensland, QLD

What a Disaster. New "Pro" recipe makes babies sick.

Purchased in August 2021 at Woolworths for $32.00.

Lee-Anne L.
Lee-Anne L.

Very disappointed

My little one had been on the supreme formula before it went to the pro and it was great for her. When the change to the pro happened we did try to transition her however we noticed huge changes in her behaviour and sleep.
We reverted back to the supreme where we could and her behaviour and sleep improved.
With the supreme now faced out in all our local shops we now have to try and find a new formula all together.
Unfortunately on a mum’s page I am part of this is a common trend with the formula.

Purchased in July 2021 at Woolworths for $23.00.

Breastfed Child No

Jo S
Jo SSydney, NSW

Don’t buy this

From birth my Bub was on the old recipe supreme 1 with no issues at all. Couldn’t buy Supreme 1 so bought supremepro 1 as it was the new recipe. Followed all the transition instructions and bub accepted. However 3 weeks in and what I thought were symptoms that would pass they kept getting worse. Green/grey runny poo now with bad nappy rash, bad tummy pains all through the night, no settling, arching back, groaning and crying. I decided to read other reviews yesterday and now I know I’m not alone. Don’t buy this. GP also suggested changing. Changing straight away. No response required from Nestle plz change recipe back.

Purchased in July 2021 at Coles Supermarkets.

SamGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Not happy

Agree with others my baby’s poos have changed to green and smelling disgusting and she is a totally different baby. And she was on nan supreme since birth. Not happy she’s 9 months n now I’ve got to find something that will work now

Purchased in August 2021 at Chemist warehouse for $31.00.

Breastfed Child No
The Nestlé TeamNestle

We’re sorry to hear this, Sam. Please reach out to your healthcare professional if you have any concerns, or if we can assist with further information about the product, our Careline team can be contacted on 1800 468 8736.

Chloe
ChloeSydney, NSW

Do not purchase!!!!!!!!

Bub was on Nan Supreme 1 and had no issues. Since the new recipe (Nan supreme Pro) he has been unsettled, uncomfortable, has broken out in blisters on his hands and feet, hives on his chest and legs! He doesn’t sleep and squirms all day/night. He is also extremely gassy and my god his poos are out of this world - green, runny and so so so smelly!
This new recipe is a disaster.
Would not recommend AT ALL!
So disappointed and upset.

Purchased in August 2021 for $28.00.

The Nestlé TeamNestle

Hi Chloe, we’re sorry to hear this and if you have any concerns, please reach out to your healthcare professional. If we can assist with further information about the product, please contact our Careline team on 1800 468 8736.

New recipe makes my baby unwell

Since nestle changed the recipe my baby has been constantly gassy and cries in pain an discomfort. I will be switching formulas. This new recipe does not work for my baby.

Pricilla H.
Pricilla H.asked
NAN SUPREMEpro

Nan Supreme can stop constipation to my 3weeks baby?

The Nestlé TeamNestle

Hi Pricilla, we'd recommend speaking with a healthcare professional like your GP for the best advice for your little one. For more info about our products you're welcome to call 1800 468 8736 to speak with our Careline team.

Gungun Girish

They say babies might have one bowel in a week or can go without a bowel upto 10 days if formula fed..
Still talk to your midwife or GP if you're concerned.

Anna G.asked
NAN SUPREMEpro 1 Starter Baby Formula Powder – 800g

What have other Mums transitioned too ? Because THIS STUFF IS NASTY..
Also having a premmie I'm unsure if something like Karicare is ok to transition to seeing as it's just a basic formula..if that makes sense

AptamilMummaNow

We changed to Aptamil Gold. Baby loved the taste -admittedly I was curious and tried a drop lol. It was really quite yum for formula so I can see why bubs liked it.

Anna G.

Any troubles with bubs pooping/wind when you did the change to aptamil gold ?
Super confusing thought because My Child Nurse that does house visits is telling me to keep my baby on Nan SupremePro even though I keep trying to explain that other baby's are also having a bad reaction.. I don't think she understands when I explain that the formula has changed recently
Super annoying as well ahah

Ashli M.asked
NAN SUPREMEpro

What changed in the recipe.? from what I see it's very close to how it was before..
Why are these reviews so horrible...

I was using nan supreme read these reviews and changed my baby to s26 and have had nothing but trouble and pain screaming no sleep
.. so I want to change back to nan supreme thinking the new formula can't be so bad
But these reviews scare me I don't know what to do.

Rikkih
Rikkih

Do what you think is best for your bub, but I recommend looking into Nestles history with formula updates. I don’t know what they have changed, but it made my little girl incredibly sick for the duration she was on the new formula. This isn’t the first time they have updated a recipe to the detriment of the babies who rely on it. In 2012 they actually had to pull the “new and improved” formula from shelves. I have her on Bellamys organic for a week now and she is back to her healthy self. Good luck

Ashli M.

Im worried as I did what I thought was best and have caused her pain :( have heard good about Bellamy's will look into it thnk you x

Don’t buy this one

See all Nestle NAN SUPREMEpro questions

Get an answer from our members and Nestle representatives

Compare all 4 Nestle NAN SUPREMEpro
CategoryBaby FormulasBaby FormulasBaby FormulasBaby Formulas
Price (RRP) $29.49$29.49$21.49$21.49
AgeInfant (0-6 months)Follow-On (6-12 Months)Toddler (1+ year)
Stage1234