1 Starter, 3 Toddler, 2 Follow-On, 4 Toddler
See the Best Baby Formulas in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Nestle

• Breastfed Child Yes (10) · No (19)
  • Easy to PrepareYes (28) · No (0)
  • Caused Unease / Sickness Yes (18) · No (12)

I bought two cans from big w today because it is on heavy discount. My son refuse to drink because he said taste a bit bitter. So I have to add some honey, he still don’t want to drink it. Now I have to return the other can back to store. DO NOT TRY.

Purchased in July 2021 at Big W for $6.60.

Jase_vs
Jase_vsGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Stay away new formula update will make bubs sick

Using nan supreme pro 1 for last 4 months with no issues, new formula has made son diarrhoea constantly with reflux and very unsettled, whatever they have updated the formula with is dangerous and hurtful to our son, very dissapointing and infuriating, once a trusted product we used for our eldest son is now no longer.

Purchased in July 2021 for $31.00.

The Nestlé TeamNestle

Hi Jase_vs, we are sorry to hear about your experience. If you have any concerns, please reach out to your healthcare professional or for further information about the product please contact our Careline team on 1800 468 8736.

Other Baby Formulas

Not perfect! Can live without it!

My baby enjoyed the formula of Nan Supreme 1.. Now that the formula has changed (ie. Nan Supreme Pro 1), she has broken out in rashes, has an upset stomach, is gassy, has diarrhea and is extremely fussy! Would NOT recommend this at all.

Purchased in July 2021 at Woolworths for $25.00.

The Nestlé TeamNestle

Hi Julie, we’re sorry to hear this and if you have any concerns, please reach out to your healthcare professional. If you would like to speak to our Careline team for further information about the product, please call us on 1800 468 8736.

Find out how Nestle NAN SUPREMEpro compares to other Baby Formulas

New recipe change is horrible!

Purchased at Coles for $31.50.

The Nestlé TeamNestle

Hi Britany, we are sorry to hear about your experience. If you have any concerns, please reach out to your healthcare professional or for further information about the product please contact our Careline team on 1800 468 8736.

Upesh D.
Upesh D.Sydney, NSW

Not good for my baby

My boy, was taking NAN OPTIPRO from birth to day 12. He liked it, everything was well except he was not passing stool regularly. My bad, I thought it was constipation. Thought of changing formula and decided to start Supreme. Then the horrible days started. He started pooing green stool, that smells so so so bad. It started becoming so bad that he pooed 7-8 times a day and never get settled. A lot of gas, his fart was like....... You wont believe how horrible it smells. He started becoming cranky.
After a week, I decided to go back to NAN OPTIPRO. The next day, everything settled. He is happy now, and I am happy. I learnt that, every expensive stuffs does not mean it should be great.

The best baby products in 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-best-baby-products-in-2020
Tay
TaySouth East Queensland, QLD

My two month old started on this new ingredient formula formally known as Nan Supreme ( which was a fantastic formula) and it has caused a lack of appetite she's been eating next to nothing and vomitting it all back up after each meal. Including Super green runny smelly poos and bad irritability. I'm changing to S26. Extremely disappointed with Nan as the cost is $31 complete waste of money don't buy!!!!!

Purchased in July 2021 at Woolworths for $31.00.

The Nestlé TeamNestle

Hi Tay, we're sorry to hear this and would recommend speaking with your healthcare professional for the best advice for your baby. If we can be of any further assistance please feel free to call our Careline team on 1800 468 8736.

Was good until they updated to new formula

My baby loved his Nan Supreme 1 until Nestle updated to Nan SupremePro formula. He started having constipation and became irritable with the new formula. He now refuses to drink his bottle so I need to start looking for a different brand.

Purchased in July 2021 for $31.50.

The Nestlé TeamNestle

Hi MDK, we're sorry to hear this and would recommend speaking with your healthcare professional for the best advice for your baby. If we can be of any further assistance please feel free to call our Careline team on 1800 468 8736.

Jasmine L.
Jasmine L.Illawarra, NSW

Beyond dissapointed

I used nan supreme all levels with my 1st born with no issues. I then started it with my 2nd child and it was great until the recipe change. Since the change she has broken out in a lumpy rash/hives on her face arms and legs.

Purchased in June 2021 at Woolworths for $30.00.

Breastfed Child No
The Nestlé TeamNestle

Hi Jasmine, we're sorry to hear this and would recommend speaking with your healthcare professional for the best advice for your baby. If we can be of any further assistance please feel free to call our Careline team on 1800 468 8736.

Other Baby Formulas

Baby ended up in hospital after formula change

Baby was BF for 4 months then went to Nan Supreme and was happy as she was while breastfeeding. Got a new formula tin 10 days ago and ever since she has been inconsolable screaming, arching back, refusing feeds, diarrhoea, blood in stool so bad we ended up at the children’s hospital. They suspected cows milk allergy, luckily i saw all these reviews, changed her formula brand and within 24 hours she went back to her usual self.

This new recipe is dangerous. What a disgrace!

Purchased in June 2021.

KittyKatMeowSouth East Queensland, QLD

It was great until recipe was changed.

In hospital and the following weeks home my baby loved it. Since the recipe change my baby has been sick. Green runny poos, lots of gas, screaming and not sleeping at all to the point where baby pushes the bottle away. Will not use the product again. Switching formula!

Purchased in April 2021 at Chemist Warehouse for $30.00.

Karen Britza
Karen Britza South West, WA

New nan supreme pro 1 is the pits

Have been using NaN supreme with no issues since 3 weeks. After the sudden change to NaN formula my baby is now gassy, has blood in her poo and is generally very unsettled. We went through a while tub to give her time to adjust, but no change. She has become fussy and unsettled. Will be moving to a new formula

Purchased in June 2021 at Coles Online for $25.00.

Formula change is the worst!!

My daughter has been on NaN Supreme for more than 6 months with no issues. Suddenly nestle change the recipe and she's super gassy, weird poops, and now absolutely refuses her bottles. We'll sadly be changing to a new formula now. Not looking forward to going through the process of finding a decent one all over again. Thanks nestle.

Breastfed Child No
Jess
JessIllawarra, NSW

My premmie baby was on NAN supreme, we were initially using it to fortify my breast milk but I started giving my baby formula bottles. For the most part things were fine, until NAN “updated” the recipe. I don’t know what they changed but it’s has caused absolute havoc in my household, my baby had horrible green, runny, terribly smelling poos, horrendous gas, refused to feed, would cry at the bottle. I tried for over a week to keep giving her the formula but after reading bad reviews, I knew it was time for a change. I’ve switched to Karicare and have a much happier baby who drinks her bottles. Will never buy NAN again.

Purchased in May 2021 for $30.00.

Agatha39
Agatha39AU

I am bottle feeding a foster baby since she was just over a week old. We started her on Nan Supreme 1 and she had very very smelly green poo, lots of smelly gas and crying bouts. We persisted for two weeks but it never stabilised. We switched to Aptimil and within a day everything was normal, Yellow poop, not particularly stinky and less gas...

Purchased in May 2021 at Coles for $30.00.

Vania C.
Vania C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Not a good product for my baby

My baby started to have formula when he was 2 months old, the first formula was Nan Optipro 1 and it wasn’t too bad apart of the green stools and cólics, for no reason I changed to Nan Supreme 1 and this is what happened:
*green and really really smelly poos
*takes longer to feed
* vomiting frequently
* spilling
* colics and upset tummy
*a bit expensive
I’m going to try others until I find the one it suits my baby!

Purchased in April 2021.

Read more reviews - page 2

Sanchit M.
Sanchit M.asked
NAN SUPREMEpro 1 Starter Baby Formula Powder – 800g

I have a 5 weeks old baby he is on Aptamil colic and constipation and generally used to take 7 feeds with 120ml and now we are switching to nan supreme as recommended by our gp . But nan supreme package guide say that to feed only 5 times with 150ml so I am little confused how should we do the change as the feeding will be less . Also should the nan supreme be given only as top up ? With the other brand or should be given only nan supreme as his main milk .. please help

KittyKatMeow

In my opinion I wouldn't be changing to Nan supreme/pro. My Baby had terrible green runny poo and screaming from gas. Their product has changed. I would try gripe water or something similar for colic and constipation plus tummy time, warm baths, can also help but always while you're supervising. If you must change, it can take 2 weeks for them to settle on new fomulas so keep in mind it won't be an instant result. When I changed. My GP recommended 1 for 1. So every second feed was new formula until they enjoyed the taste change. It can be quick or slow depends on the baby. Hope this helps. Please see your GP if the problem keeps occurring after change. Good luck!

The Nestlé TeamNestle

Hi Sanchit, we'd suggest speaking with your healthcare professional for the best advice for your baby and if you have any further question about our products please feel free to call our Careline team on 1800 468 8736.

pawanpreet k.
pawanpreet k.asked
NAN SUPREMEpro 1 Starter Baby Formula Powder – 800g

Hi...I want to ask about the smell of formula powder. It smells not so good. M I right ??

Shirley N.
Shirley N.asked
NAN SUPREMEpro

What's the difference between Nan Supreme and Nan Optipro?

See all Nestle NAN SUPREMEpro questions

Get an answer from our members and Nestle representatives

Compare all 4 Nestle NAN SUPREMEpro
CategoryBaby FormulasBaby FormulasBaby FormulasBaby Formulas
Price (RRP) $29.49$29.49$21.49$21.49
AgeInfant (0-6 months)Follow-On (6-12 Months)Toddler (1+ year)
Stage1234