Netgear D6400

MPN: 36035851

Mee

MeeAU

Easy setup, great features for family, NBN Ready

I purchased this when I changing ADSL providers in Feb 2017. I wanted to make sure I didn't waste my money and ensured I got a router that NBN ready. I maintained using this router when I switched over the NBN using a different ISP. The router was easy to setup for both ADSL and NBN. It has some very good parent controls, with the ability to block specific devices at any time from the phone app, and good internet filtering with some of the not so kid friendly websites. Very rarely needs a reset, it just does what a good quality router should do; it just connects our large family to the net without fuss. Great router ++++++

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

Hate Dell

Hate Dell

Does the job

A nice modem for opticomm users, house hold with more than 4-6 wifi sets can enjoy internet without compromising, but comes with a huge upfront cost. Possible to find Similar specs modem at a reasonable price. It is a good buy does not buffer for long or hangs. Purchased 2 months ago and no complains

Date PurchasedAug 2017
    raghav

raghavBunbury

Its Good

I bought from office works. It took a while for me to set up . Netgear giene app is helpful but it can be faster. It is compatible for NBN . I was expecting a little better range than my old Telstra modem. NOt great i that sense. Looks flashy.

Date PurchasedJun 2017
    yeohkt

yeohktMelbourne

Good stable modem. Faster and quicker than previous model.

This is my 2nd netgear modem. first is the D6300. The service was good as not much wait time.
    you get 90 days free tech support so call them when possible. They have express replacement which is $40 next day but if you could wait 5 - 10 days shipping modem to them cost about $15. replacement was quick and easy RMA only a few test and new modem in the mail via star track.

Faster than D6300 and comparable ADSL and wifi speed to Dlink 2890. slower than Archer D9.

Note: NBN VDSL not tested. Price is expensive but could pick up one about $200-$220.

Date PurchasedOct 2016

KAylab

KAylabGold coast

NETGEAR IS A RIP OFF!!!!!!!!!!!

I am hoping by writing this review I will save somebody else the hassle of ever having to deal with NETGEAR. They are HOPELESS!! I paid $300 for a modem that is not working, but when I phone technical support the options they give me is to pay them $89 to receive technical support OR pay the postage to send the modem back for replacement!!!! And in the meantime I'm stuck with no modem and therefore no internet!!! Which in turn effects my home business. Useless idiots!

Achtlos