Newcastle Roofing Repair

Newcastle Roofing Repair

See the Best Home Renovators in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Newcastle Roofing Repair? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.4
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Great Job.

Newcastle Roofing did an excellent job, on time and with few hassles (not of their making).
They went above the work that was initially quoted as the job eventually required more (slightly different extra) work than expected. Staff were polite, informative and efficient.

Roof repairs

Workers were on time. Knowledgeable and friendly . I am happy to recommend Newcastle roofing. We were assured that if there are any problems in the future we will get free of charge assistance.

• Rates and Fees

Great job

We are very happy with the job Newcastle roofing have done . Everything was very professional we would recommend them .

Janine
JanineHunter Region, NSW

Job Completed

After a reschedule from original quote date, staff arrived and provided quote as requested. Job completed as arranged. All staff polite and helpful.

Home Renovators

Find out how Newcastle Roofing Repair compares to other Home Renovators

Very Unprofessional

Arranged quote 6weeks in advance.
Drove from Penrith to Nelson Bay.
They called last minute told me they wouldn't be there.

Roofence hop away with your cash.

Had Roofence do my roof 18 months ago. The job was very patchy. They should have replaced broken tiles. They didn't. They should have cleaned gutters. They didn't. There was supposed to be two top coats on the tiles. Unfortunately I went shopping for an hour as they were putting on the first coat. When I returned an hour later they were packed and about to leave. Two coats of paint in an hour?? I complained. They made promises but that's all.
Very slick salesman.
Patchy job

beastossie
beastossieHunter Region, NSW

Done Excatly As Quoted

GidupngoMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Terrible roof restoration

Roofence Pty Ltd(Warners Bay) did restoration work that was well below standard. Did not replace tiles, but covered broken tiles with cement. Left gutterings full of sludge and downpipes disconnected. Promised to rectify, however three months on have not done so and will not return my calls.

Expensive and bad workmanship and unreliable. Bad communication.

Gidupngo

That's not my experience. I was told by Office of Fair Trading that they are under liquidation and given the name of the liquidator. I checked with them and it was confirmed. good luck.