Nifti

Nifti

Georgia M.

Georgia M.Far North Queensland, QLD

Nifti is THE BEST

Nifti is simply the best cleaner for pretty much every job in the home. We just moved into a new rental that was left filthy by its previous occupants — Nifti did an incredible job sanitising the kitchen and bathrooms, and made a solid effort on the grease stains in the garage too. AMAZING PRODUCT!! Love, LOVE IT!

Purchased in June 2020 at Coles Supermarkets.

anthadams

anthadamsSydney, NSW

Legendary stuff

Legendary stuff, Mum uses it and so do I.
Used undiluted it will pretty much clean anything once allowed to sit for a few moments. It's a powerful degreaser for the kitchen and car. Use an old toothbrush to agitate if necessary and wipe off with a damp cloth/microfibre towel.
Dilute 1:5 and it makes the best interior car cleaner for all plastic and vinyl surfaces. Then apply a protectant to look after these surfaces. 1:5 is best for carpet stains too.
Dilute to 1:10 and Nifti becomes a safe cleaner for delicate surfaces like leather and fabric. Then apply a conditioner.

Rob K.

Rob K.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Wow - nifty saves the day again

Bought this after a friend recommended it for cleaning bikes. He wasn't wrong. Love the stuff.
About a year ago I bought tiles for my kitchen diner and hallways. The tile company who shall remain nameless sold me an outdoor tile which was a nightmare to clean as it's matt and slightly porous. Tried detergent, tried white spirit, tried bleach. Nothing has touched it. A bit of Nifti and an abrasive pad has removed every stain, including the glue the tiler left behind. Awesome!

Purchased in November 2019 at Coles.

All Purpose Cleaners

Find out how Nifti compares to other All Purpose Cleaners

Jodie

JodieSydney, NSW

Amazing cleaner I've been using for 15 years.

I absolutely love nifti. Everyone I've recommended it to loves it. What would I do without it! It cleans everything and so much better than everything else I've tried. I even have a bottle at work.

Jim

Jim

Love Nifti, but can't find it on shop shelves anymore

Have been using Nifti since 1975 and just ran out of my last bottle. I have never found anything better to clean away a host of stains around the house and in the garage, too. So, went to Woolworths and Coles but it wasn't on their shelves, although it is listed in their online shopping catalogs. What's going on?

Meanwhile CHOICE gave it a close 2nd place

Di B

Di BGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A necessity

I've been using Nifti for as long as I can remember - on everything from grease stains on furniture to burned food in my oven. The only problem is, a refill is very hard to find - usually have to purchase a whole new bottle.

Peter

PeterEchuca

MANDATORY FOR CAR ENTHUSIASTS

Laura

LauraBallarat

The best

This stuff is good. I once thought Jeff was the answer to all our problems but this is an amazing multi purpose cleaner. Cuts through any grime without a hassle and smells fresh. We found it at IGA and our local woolworths

kittenslipsAU

Nifti, is the best on the market... how come I cannot find it now? CHOICE, please find out why

I have just run out of my last bottle of my favourite cleaning stuff Nifti... Coles and Woolworth's don't have it on their shelves.. Who does? Please tell me, why I can't buy the best product for cleaning- just about everything, from those two supermarkets?

I am a member of CHOICE and I have just requested they do a study for Nifti against all the other brands, for cleaning anything in the kitchen, floor, oven etc!!!!

Guess What???? Coles Supermarkets now are stocking Nifti !! WOO HOO

All Purpose Cleaners

Find out how Nifti compares to other All Purpose Cleaners

wellthatwasfunMid North Coast, NSW

Best spray cleaner on the market

I've bought them all I reckon but this one is the best. Cleans just about anything off a bench top and highchair.

Jan Newmarch

Jan NewmarchGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Cleans 15 years of baked grease

Trying to clean a rangehood that hadn't been cleaned before - Nifti shifted the grease. I tried many things including some so-called commercial cleaners and they weren't as effective. Now I use it whenever I hit a sticky (or greasy) situation. I recently replaced the kitchen and the guys taking away the old stuff used it liberally - and very happily.
It shifts kitchen grime
I keep running out of it and having to buy more :-(

JGWSydney, NSW

suffering withdrawals without it

fantastic.
Budge anything.
wont leave powder or streaks
used it for 35 years.
nothing comes close.
won't harm anything.
leaves a clean smell and not a false perfume
cant live without it.
AGA & Franklins still sell it
Oh so good, work brilliantly and reliable
was hard to find

lyn44
lyn44

we do not have a franklins at tweed heads so we have to suffer have used it four 25yrs bring it back

can't buy it any more

I have used nifti for over 40 years anf it is even very safe to use on carpet spills. can someone tell me where to get it agian. I can not live with out this fantastic cleaner.
it really works