Nikon D7000

Nikon D7000

MPNs: 13019 and 25468

See the Best DSLR Cameras in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Shaun  Marriott

Shaun MarriottCessnock, NSW

Awesome camera

I just purchased a Nikon D7000 digital camera, I have always used nikon apart from testing others and have always returned to Nikon, I have used the Nikon D60, Nikon D 90 and have now just purchased the Nikon D7000 and it is an awesome camera, built fantastic, very fast processor an all round super fast camera, if you want a pro level camera, this one is brilliant !!!

Date PurchasedAug 2018

Michele

MicheleSydney

Nikon D7000 - do not buy!!!

I purchased this camera 2.5 years ago when the autofocus and light meter reading stopped working over night. I sent the camera to Nikon Australia to look into. They came back with repair cost of $500 which is almost 30% of its initial price I paid in 2011. This is unbelievable and Nikon seems only to care about the fact that it is out of warranty. However this should not happen to a quality product in first place and Nikon stated that they do not know why this has happened. When I spent $1500 for a camera I did not expect to invest another $500 for repair within 3 years. I am very disappointed about the Nikon D7000 and how Nikon handled the matter.

Revealing

RevealingADELAIDE

Good enough for pro work

sheildsyAU

Good camera

zahid52

zahid52brisbane

Very Bad Service

thatdesigner
thatdesigner

That's probably because you bought a cheap, 'grey import' version which is usually only sold in Japan.

The Camera is actually very good.

sheildsy

Exactly. People buy off internet or wen on trip overseas and then complain about the service or lack of warranty.

Rileyw
Rileyw

Who did you buy your camera through??.. so that I can avoid using them

Adamr

AdamrAU

Very capable 2nd camera

I have used the d7000 as a 2nd or 3rd camera now for the past couple of years and am always impressed with the results.
Good in low light and fast shooting for its price point. Look forward to the upgrade of this very capable camera when it comes out.
Fast shooting at price point, decent low light

happy_vegemite

happy_vegemiteSydney

Excellent Camera

christroybels

christroybelsbrisbane

great camera

I bought this a few years ago for my husband who is a photography enthusiast. It has such great features and takes great photos and video. It suits both my husband who is familiar with all of the features and myself who is a total novice. Even the kids can use it!!!!
It has all the features for a professional but a great auto setting for the novice.

jjacerForest Lake

• Selected Review

D7000 great camera not for beginners though.

Sittingsolo

SittingsoloMelbourne

Awesome Dslr

This is my first dslr previously I have used film slr's. This is an amazing camera for the enthusiast and once you get the hang of it, very easy to use. I use this mostly for low light concert photography and I have been very impressed so far. It is quick, efficient and fun to use.
It has two memory slots so you never run out of room to take raw shots.
Autofocus could be quicker.

tanalasta

tanalastaWA, 6009

Exceptional enthusiast camera. Currently the best Nikon APS-C camera on the market

NickGrina

NickGrinaAdelaide, South Australia

A brilliant and highly featured camera at a reasonable price

tb58

tb58AU

Superb camera for the semi serious photographer

I am lovin it: my first DSLR

Though i am not professional photographer; I have purchased it for personnel use, i am loving it. It is my First Dslr i am very pleased with its Video recording mode with 1080p and facility of external mic jack, now i have became my own director of my personnel video. It is very good for new user like me.

Kees v
Kees v

Upgraded from a Canon D3000 dslr, will never look back, especially the kit lens

DarkKnight01

DarkKnight01MURRELLS INLET

The Best Nikon SLR I have

I have have try 3 different Nikon SLR model for the past 3 years and so far this model is the best for me :-) easy to used for pro and beginner, But the price is also too much But if you want a cheaper one you could get it in Amazon, Before i see some one post is as low as $100
easy to used
expensive

zoranp
zoranp

You can always get the 5100 that costs half price and it uses the same sensor/technology as D7000.
5100 is plastic :(

naezed

naezedAU

Can't take a bad photo!...well almost

Easy to use. Photos beautiful even when I fiddle with the controls. Colour superb. So glad I got this camera. Quiet and fast to respond. WOW!
Ease of use. Beautiful photos
haven't found anything yet

kewtms

kewtmsGold Coast, Queensland

Love it for my first dslr!

jaa84

jaa84

Love it, beautiful shots so far!

Fantastic.

mocha1234

mocha1234AU

Excellent package @ a very reasonable price

It is a joy playing with this camera. It is solid, reacts quickly, produces professional images and so easy to use.

I don't have much to say... I just love it.
Good value
video is not as good as canon?