Nimble

See the Best Short Term Loans in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Nimble

Scott P.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I will never recommend nimble to anyone I give it no stars

I currently have a loan with nimble I was enquiring bout a different loan I have a fulltime job and they still carnt help they emailed me and said they were sorry that's a load of crap I will never ever recommend this people to anyone once I've finished my loan I will be going some were else so iam warning every don't trust them

Don't trust these people

Robert
RobertNorthern Region, NSW

Absolutely rubbish

Costemer service was bad couldn't talk to anybody. Made me wait for 3 days just to be told oh no sorry we can't help. I am very disappointed and hurt that they left me and my little girl hungry and cold Australia Sucks

Tejas B.
Tejas B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Only use it as a last resort

Pabloesky E.
Pabloesky E.South East Queensland, QLD

Terrible

My experience with Nimble has been terrible, poor and regrettable. Not worth doing business with them and they should be the last of your options. I would never consider their products or services or recommend them to anyone.

noelzy d.
noelzy d.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

No Fault with these guys

Staff are friendly and willing to assist. I've always been able to get a loan. When your well looked after, you return the favor by paying on time or by making extra payments. Application process is such a breeze and loan is funded within minutes upon approval. Will always use Nimble.

Taz
Taz

Terrible lender! STAY AWAY!!!

My experience with Nimble has been terrible, poor and regrettable.
Not worth doing business with them and they should be the last of your options.
I would never consider their products or services or recommend them to anyone.
Do yourselves a favour and forget about them entirely!!

waste of time

cant get a 300 loan which would be paid off in 4 weeks work full time now i see y no one deals with them do not go near them

Super Funds Awards 2022!

super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
John MillerGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

BEWARE!!!!

John Miller

Hello. I have yet to hear back...

NimbleNimbleSend a private message

Customer service leaves a lot to be desired

Company was not able to resolve my complaint. Tried to call me once and when I didn't answer did not leave a message but sent an email. I responded to that email and there was no more communication from them despite my asking for someone to get back to me. Very hard company to deal with and will not be doing business with them at all.

Kenny Z.
Kenny Z.

Good service !

Recently applied for loan and got approved very quickly, the money was in the next day, and got what I needed for, It’s alright. I will recommend their service. Good work.

• Incentivised Review No

Not accurate

I’ve waited over a day to get my application approved. The website states within minutes?
I need this loan for study reasons. This is ridiculous I was told this would be the best company and get my loan within 60 mins ?

Discriminatory

I received a $5000 loan back in 2016 and a couple of months later I lost my job. It took me a really long time to get back on my feet as I had a lot of debt but I stayed in contact with Nimble and eventually the loan was paid in full in early 2019. Here we are 2 years later and as soon as I log in to my Nimble account the first thing that pops up is a message that says "sorry but we can't help you with a loan at this time" before I've even tried to apply. Would love to know how long I will be "blacklisted" for!

Sharks.

I applied for a $1000 Loan and was approved money in my account about 2 days later ( not as fast as they advertise )
from this 1k loan,
I have had to pay back give or take 10$ - $1,400
These people make 40%, $400 of a desperate minority.
Even the banks that are not popular among the public do not stoop to such exorbitant rates.
Shame on your company. You could easily cover over heads on a 10% rate.
Not only this, but if you fail to pay on time your credit rating is attacked and this further ostracizes people from financial institutions - the better ones.

jdaniher06melbourne

Not happy jane

Jomga
Jomga

Waiting and stressed

In the past I haven't had any issues with Nimble. But I made an application and its been 9 hours and its still saying verifying. I wouldn't have applied for a pay day loan if I didn't need the money urgently. The fees are really high. Its been a stressful day and I've called and their phones weren't working and I sent 2 emails to follow up and havent had any response. I just want to no if its yes or no.

• Application Process