Nimble

Nimble

Processing

How long does it take for the money to come through because I have been waiting for hours for the money. Am I gonna get it next week or today?

Hi Michelle, Thanks for getting in touch. Commbank and existing Nimble Visa Prepaid Card customers are transferred funds within minutes of confirming their loan, 24/7. Customers of other banks or financial institutions, generally have funds transferred within 60 minutes of signing their loan contract between 9:00am and 4:30pm AEST on business days. Clearance times are subject to your bank. If you have any further questions please give our team a call on 133 156. Cheers The Nimble Team

Not worthy of a star

I am not impressed at all by the failed communication on Nimble’s behalf. My partner loaned $700, in the application he accidentally entered for the repayments to come out in one week which was obviously unrealistic so he called them and explained it, then they said no worries. Once we get your loan approved we will then sort out the repayments. After doing so, they decided the fee to change the repayments would be the exact cost of the loan he applied for!!!!!. They have charged my partner another $700 to change the repayments!! .. Nowhere in the contract does it say to change repayments means it costs the total loan amlunt. How can that even be possible. If I hadn’t of noticed what was going on in his bank history who knows how much more Nimble would have taken out. We have been with them for a while now, never had an experience like this. I wonder who gets the profit from it?? What an absolute joke.

Loan TypeFixed Rate

Processing

How long does it take for nimble loan to process through to westpac? It says 2 hours within the process and I’ve been waiting for a lot of hours by

They don’t even give you a go! Horrible experience

When I log onto the app it immediately says we cannot help you! Doesn’t allow me to type in new info or update my status. I cannot even plead my case. No phone calls. No anything. They do not care despite my decent credit ratings the last 5 years. I’ve paid every single nimble loan back. Yes I missed a few payments and incurred penalties, but they were all paid off and never sent to a debt collector or likewise. This is a disgraceful company who should be investigated by the ACCC. Do not go near them!

Application Process

Quick and reliable. Nice website functionality

Up front fees. Always friendly and never had issues. Wonderful team..I deal online as the website is good.

Been with them for 3 years and will continue well into the future.

I dont have a credit card. I use these guys and it is much more cost effective for me over the long run.

Hi Hank, Thank you for your 5 Star Review! We are thrilled to hear that you are happy with our product and service. Cheers, Team Nimble.

WONDERFUL

I can't thank Nimble enough, I was so overwhelmed with their compassion when my brother was diagnosed with a brain tumour and unable to work anymore, I would like to thank Tania , the Team Manager for everything thing she has done for my brother, it certainly put out minds at rest, words can't express our gratitude. Thank you again you are wonderful

Thanks for your 5 star review! We are thrilled that we were able to help you out when you needed us. Cheers, Team Nimble.

Don’t reward loyalty

Been loyal, had three loans with them all paid off, the last I paid in full 5 weeks before it was due. Then it said I didn’t qualify as I had another small loan, but I had previously always had another loan. Makes no sense, have stable well paid job and it just states I don’t qualify without asking for details. Go elsewhere were they actually listen and help you. Disappointed overall.

Hi Bel, We're sorry to hear you went elsewhere. We would like to take a look at your account to see if we can give you more information about your latest application. Are you able to email your best contact details to customercare@nimble.com.au and one of the team will be in touch shortly? Cheers, The Nimble Team

Be aware Nimble does affect your credit rating.

Be vary cautious using Nimble. It does affect your credit score. Also apart from charging huge interest on short term loans. I would Not recommend Nimble at all.

Hi there, thanks for reaching out. We provide all of our customers with a clear explanation of our fees and charges during the application process. When customers are approved for a Nimble loan they are provided with an opportunity to customise their terms and review their loan contract. If the customer decides that the loan isn't suitable for them they can cancel the offer at no cost. Credit scores are determined by credit reporting bodies. Each one calculates them differently and this is only one of many pieces of information a credit provider looks at when assessing a loan application. Customers who require Nimble loan statements and account information to assist with other loan applications can contact us on 133 156 or email customercare@nimble.com.au. Cheers, The Nimble Team

Horrible customer service

We had some confusion about the payment process and we had missed a payment to go through, nimble had sent a message saying we had 3 days to fix it before we were charged with a fee. We payed via debit and in our bank account money was taken out and put back in the next day from nimble. A couple of days later we had received an email saying we had missed the first payment and need to repay before the upcoming payment. We first called Nimble and was treated to a lovely person that was willing to change around the payment schedule. At that point when we had finished the conversation we realised their were still things we didn't understand such as why nimble had taken the money out and put it back into our account. We called again and this time was put through a person name [name removed]. [name removed] was very rude and for lack of a better word acting like a smart aleck. We just wanted an explanation as to why this happened and was willing to pay the new payment plan but instead proceeded to mock my boyfriend. An example include my boyfriend had dropped his pen on the ground she had heard the noise and she started to laugh and questioned why he was clapping and continued to laugh and mock again. This is very unprofessional behaviour and she was horrible and rude at explaining the situation to us. This is unacceptable behaviour from a company that is based on customer service. Please retrain her and let her know that we are upset and offended with her behaviour. We were put through with a new person named [name removed] and she was lovely and helpful and explained everything to us easily. Thats the kind of person you would want representing your company. I would like a formal apology from [name removed] it is simply unacceptable behaviour and from here on out will never get a loan from nimble ever again. I hope this is a learning curve for your employees to be a bit more respectful. We were not rude towards her we were just wanting answers and for her to act that way is simply unacceptable.

Hi Catherine. We're sorry to hear about your experience with us and are happy to investigate this further for you. Please email your details to customercare@nimble.com.au and we will be in touch shortly. Cheers, The Nimble Team.Hi Catherine, We're sorry to hear about your experience with us and are happy to investigate this further for you. Please email your details to customercare@nimble.com.au and we will be in touch shortly. Cheers, The Nimble Team.

100% Satisfied since 2013

Well, over the past 5 years I have taken many cash advances, not really neeeded, but I was told (by a nimble service person) that it was a good way to repair my horrible creedit history.
I have never defaulted once on a scheduled repayment and on occasions, I even paid early.. On the odd occasion that I have had any issues, it was usually an easily rectified technical issue.
After reading a few reviews on here, I am slightly worried that these short term loans has negatively affected my credit score. I’m have been trying to find out what my credit score is. Would nimble be able to tell me what it is???
Don’t worry if you can’t, I won’t change my review and will always use you instead the others.
Finally, it would appear that some reviews are based on a false sense of entitlement... yes it’s high Interest, as we are high risk borrowers. Iys the nature of the beast!

Dear Bramus, Thanks for your review. Credit scores are calculated by credit reporting bodies (CRBs). Each CRB calculates a credit score differently and it is important to note that credit scores only make up part of the assessment that each credit provider performs when assessing a loan application. A CRB is required to provide you with a free copy of your credit report within 10 days of the receipt of your request. Details for the three national CRBs are listed below: - Equifax (formerly Veda) 1300 762 307 - D&B 1300 734 806 - Experian 1300 783 684 If you have any questions regarding this or any other matter please contact us on 133 156 or email customercare@nimble.com.au. Cheers, The Nimble Team

Poor judgement

My experience was I have been with nimble for approx two years. I defaulted on one payment which was close to end of contract .. I got hold of customer service and arranged for payment to be caught up and also ended my contract earlier than it was due..
Customer service seemed helpful and at no time was you informed on late payment would affect further loans..
Next minute I have a message left in members area saying I am not eligible to apply for loan this has now been there for over 8 months.. loyal client disappointed go elsewhere.

Dear Ally, Thanks for your feedback. We'd like to look into this further to see if we can turn your negative experience into a positive one. Are you able to send through your best contact number to customercare@nimble.com.au or give us a call on 133 156 so that we can look into this for you? We look forward to hearing from you. Cheers, Team Nimble

Not as loyal as their customers

The first 2 times they were great. Third time disgusting. Nothing had changed since the last time I went with them, was advised that I was entitled to access other funds when I paid off the loan. I never missed a payment and was rejected . They said because I had another small loan but that had been paid off. Were not interested in talking to me nothing..just her. So cranky.

Nimble will destroy your credit rating for a long time!

Nimble itself is fine and it does what it says on the tin so to speak. They offer very quick short term loans at with extremely high fees and very expensive penalties if you miss a payment.

Their systems are impressive and as a digital service, its pretty good. What you need to think about very hard is:
1) Do I need a short term loan
2) Is the high cost worth it
3) Can I pay my loan on time?
4) Do I accept what this means for my credit rating

The main points to focus on above are 3 and 4... which brings me to my main comment... consequences

Firstly, if you do not pay your loan on time, and you're already experiencing cashflow issues, you are likely to find yourself burdened with significant fees and charges that will further damage your cashflow. I've used Nimble a few times and always paid on time and therefore I haven't had this issue myself, but taking out a short term, high fee loan to resolve ongoing cashflows issues is only going to make matters worse. If you don't pay on time, you will really hurt!

Secondly, using Nimble will crush your credit rating with the agency they report activity with (Credit Simple, formally Dun and Bradstreet). I have an excellent credit rating with 2 of the main agencies (not used by Nimble), and an absolutely terrible rating with the agency used by Nimble. I've been advised by that agency that Nimble indicates desperation and therefore it negatively impacts ones score. To make matters worse, Nimble don't update the credit agency entry showing the account closed/paid and it therefore appears that one holds a number of revolving credit accounts.

So - in summary - they serve a purpose and they serve that purpose fairly well all things considered... but the service should only be used as an absolute last resort, and only when you are absolutely certain you can afford to pay your loan. Use this service in the knowledge that it will, for a long time, damage your credit worthiness which may prevent you securing more affordable finance in the future.

Dear Drew, Thanks for taking the time to provide your review and feedback. If you have any specific questions in relation to your loans do not hesitate to contact us on 133 156 or by email to customercare@nimble.com.au. Cheers, Team Nimble.

Absolutely joke

Company that like to stuff people around. Kept sending me text messages and rejecting me before I put any details

Thanks for your feedback, Cad. As part of our lending criteria there are a number of reference points we review with each application. Unfortunately, there are cases where applications are unsuccessful, however this does not mean this decision will apply to any future applications. All loan applications, will need to meet our lending criteria and suitability checks. For more information on this, please visit our FAQ page - https://nimble.com.au/faq/. Also, our customer team are only an email/phone call away, so feel free to connect with us at customercare@nimble.com.au or on 133 156 so that we can look into this for you. Team NimbleYour company had told me to put my financial details in twice. And had declined me twice before I even entered anything in. Your company is a joke

Useless resource

Completely unsatisfied with this product, it practically stole my details and told me I don't qualify for anything even though I did all the prompts right
Says its here for struggling Aussies and doesn't help them at

Dear Fish. Thanks for your feedback. We'd like to look into this further to see if we can turn your negative experience into a positive one. Are you able to send through your best contact number to customercare@nimble.com.au or give us a call on 133 156 so that we can look into this for you? We look forward to hearing from you. Cheers, Team Nimble

It is what it is! A great service

I feel like a lot of these negative reviews are people who haven't properly read the terms and conditions of their loan. Nimble has been an incredible service for me! If you need a loan and you're able to make repayments on time, there's no reason why you shouldn't choose Nimble. Incredible Australian based support and good interest rates considering the risk they take as a company means great service for their customers. I'll definitely use Nimble again in the future if I need to!

Thanks for your 5 star review Jay! We are thrilled that we were able to help you out when you needed us. Cheers, Team Nimble.

Atrocious customer service. Do not know what they are doing.

Needed urgent payment. Was stuffed around on the phone for over an hour and when i finally got onto someone who could help, he said everything was finalised and good to go and to check online to select which account to be paid into in 10 minutes. i was declined after he said i was approved and its 3 minutes after their office shuts so i could not call back for help. i will NEVER use or recommend nimble to ANYONE again! have always been given the run around with every loan i have gotten from them, fast and easy... yeah right... absolute terrible company, could not be more disappointed.

Dear Jess. Thanks for your feedback. We'd like to look into this further to see if we can turn your negative experience into a positive one. Are you able to send through your best contact number to customercare@nimble.com.au or give us a call on 133 156 so that we can look into this for you? We look forward to hearing from you. Cheers, Team Nimble

Not My Debt!

Received fifty text messages to my phone number requesting payment immediately - I had not applied for a loan. When I rung Nimble to let them know they had the wrong person - the operator asked me if I was - 'person's actual name was read out to me'. When I said "No", she said she'd take me off the list. How did they get my number without a loan application? She broke confidentiality with the other person's name, and I still don't know if a debt will be against my name and not the other person.

HI there. We take privacy matters very seriously and would like to speak to you to ensure that your concerns are resolved. Are you able to send through your best contact number to customercare@nimble.com.au or give us a call on 133 156 so that we can look into this for you? We look forward to hearing from you.Cheers,Team Nimble

Horrific customer service. Very argumentative and rude. They do not listen and make so many mistakes

Terrible! I can’t believe how horrible their customer service is. They take advantage of their customers, refuse to resolve their mistakes and bully their customers!

Thanks for your feedback, Danielle. We are sorry to hear you didn't have a great experience with us. Are you able to send through your best contact number to customercare@nimble.com.au or give us a call on 133 156 so that we can look into this for you.We look forward to hearing from you.Team Nimble.

Excellent fast service. Helped me during a tough time during which I needed urgent funds for medical & car expenses. Great customer service. Thanks Nimble.

Thanks for your 5 star review Jackiek. We are thrilled that we were able to help you out when you needed us. Cheers, Team Nimble.