3.8

4.3

Kathy
KathyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC3 posts

[Content Removed] Customer Setvice

Horrible company to deal with. I asked for $300 only and none of my criteria have changed since the pay load months ago. Was declined for me apparent reason. Give your customers some details so they know what they are dealing with NIMBLE!!!
Artur A.
Artur A.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Becca
Becca6 posts

Stay away

I agree with most of these low reviews.
I applied a few times years ago. when I was in a tricky situation. Of course my credit score crashed and still hasn't recovered ( wish I knew this).
Now I earn much more money and applied for a loan twice as I need urgent funds and was downright rejected. No explanation except for a based on your credit score, which us actually pretty good and also they are the ones that dropped it initially how ironic.
Not sure what's going on here but they just rejected me... I don't even think they give money to anyone... unless perfect score but they will destroy it.
I applied through the bank and got my urgent needed cash. Never again
Drew A.
Drew A.12 posts

Joke a loan company

I'm not sure who these people actually give loans to anymore. I had a couple of small loans a few years ago with them. Paid them all off on time. And since then I have applied a few times over the years and been rejected straight away everytime. I'm still in the same full time job I've been in for 7 years, always make my repayments. No idea what their problem is. But if you are looking for a loan, just go anywhere else.
Ripped Off
Ripped OffGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Criminals

After a nearly ten years of over priced loans with these criminals, I am denied a new loan when my credit rating has never been higher than it is now in the excellent range, go elsewhere for loans and not with these fools. Show details
junioriosefa
junioriosefa

It’s pretty bad

Ask for too much information and documents and still refused my application. Also was waiting for 2 days for an answer. Not recommended at all
0sss
0sssGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC15 posts

Don't trust

Do not trust nimble will not recommend them to anyone watch out people these people offer you an opportunity to re apply but when you tried too they say sorry you don't meet the appropriate requirements
Lance
LanceSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Unfortunately unhappy

Crap service after years with them, leave me out 2 dry
Sofia
SofiaFar North Queensland, QLD4 posts

Disappointed

Applied for loan. Application approved then disapproved then approved but when tried to adjust payment it was cancelled then approved then after several drop outs disproved. I understand disapproved but why approve then same day disapproved
Leanne A.
Leanne A.3 posts

Car repairs

Without nimble I would not have been able to get my car back on the road they could not have helped me any more Show details ·  1
Ben
Ben

Friendly and helpful staff, decent rate and no hidden fees. Show details ·  1
Michelle schooth
Michelle schoothSouth East Queensland, QLD
  Fair Incentive

Perfect- can’t live with out nimble

Always useful when I need it when unexpected bill pop up. Flexible with payments fast service highly recommend the.
Great customer service. Show details ·  1
Patricia Brown
Patricia BrownHunter Region, NSW

Excellent staff

I applied 4 a small loan as I had just changed jobs and was a little short of money, no problem , approved no problem, change the day the payment comes out no problem, increase my payment so less payments made no problem! Completely satisfied with nimble! Would definitely recommend to my friends. Show details ·  1
d to display thank you
d to display thank you
  Fair Incentive

perfect just what i needed

coming back to nimble was fantastic quick and simple it was good Show details ·  1
Ian Ward
Ian Ward

satisfied customer

i have had nothing but good experiences with nimble. we had times when we were unable to pay instalment. the person we talked to at nimble was really helpful and made us feel at ease. and we were able to get more time to sort payments. i would recommend nimble to anyone else and maybe able to use your services again Thanks. Show details ·  1